PDA

View Full Version : Bi Guys Who Love Nipples

BiMale
May 7, 2005, 11:56 AM
I am a bi guy who has very sensitive nipples. I have always enjoyed nipple play and love a good tit buddy (male or female) who likes to work them over. I wish my nipples were bigger; they are so tiny---but very sensitive. I love having my nipples rubbed, especially when I am cumming. Do others enjoy nipples too?

gayle
May 7, 2005, 4:14 PM
My bi boyfriend loves nipples. He likes big ones. He doesn't care so much about the size of the breast, in fact, if the breasts are large, he doesn't like it. He is nuts about nipples though.
I like to nibble on and lick a guys nipples. Unfortunately, most guys aren't turned on by it and some just get a little pleasure from it. I have always enjoyed nipping and biting, and it's particularly fun to nip a guy's nipples. I'm sure you're not alone! ;)

duats90
May 7, 2005, 7:28 PM
I am a bi guy who has very sensitive nipples. I have always enjoyed nipple play and love a good tit buddy (male or female) who likes to work them over. I wish my nipples were bigger; they are so tiny---but very sensitive. I love having my nipples rubbed, especially when I am cumming. Do others enjoy nipples too?

Hi --

I'm a straight, inexperienced bi-curious also with very sensitive nipples -- when I'm in the mood, they're like instant "hot" buttons. The more they're pulled, pinched, stuck clamped and generally abused, the hotter and harder I get. I can be brought to orgasm just by having my nipples played with.

They're not all that small now -- when I wear a tee shirt they're quite visible. I wonder what guys and gals think of a guy with nipples showing through a tee shirt?

DangerMan
May 7, 2005, 11:27 PM
My boyfriend has fantastically sensitive nipples. That's almost all it takes to get him to blow. He doesn't like them pinched or twisted.. just likes me to gently lick them and suck them while looking up into his eyes.

BiMale
May 8, 2005, 11:39 AM
My bi boyfriend loves nipples. He likes big ones. He doesn't care so much about the size of the breast, in fact, if the breasts are large, he doesn't like it. He is nuts about nipples though.
I like to nibble on and lick a guys nipples. Unfortunately, most guys aren't turned on by it and some just get a little pleasure from it. I have always enjoyed nipping and biting, and it's particularly fun to nip a guy's nipples. I'm sure you're not alone! ;)
Gayle: Thanks for that interesting reply. I don't think that most guys have sensitive nipples because they haven't explored their nipple sensitivity. I didn't think my nipples were sensitive until a few years ago when I started playing with them. From really working with my nipples they became very sensitive. I also found a connection between my nipples and the glans of my penis. At a certain level of excitement I can feel my nipples being rubbed in my penis; also, I can feel my penis glans being rubbed in my nipples. Guys just have to work on exploring those pathways. I love to have them sucked, lightly pinched, or just rolled between the thumb and forefinger. Gently biting is good too. It's a really great feeling to have a partner who is sucking my cock to gently pull his/her teeth over my glans while I am rubbing my nipples. That really gets my cum flowing.

BiMale

Nic Kers
Jun 2, 2005, 6:33 AM
Have you ever thought about having your nipples pierced? May sound a bit radical to some, but the sensations are out of this world, especially for the first six-nine months.

Nic

mike9753
Jun 30, 2005, 5:19 PM
Gayle: Thanks for that interesting reply. I don't think that most guys have sensitive nipples because they haven't explored their nipple sensitivity. I didn't think my nipples were sensitive until a few years ago when I started playing with them. From really working with my nipples they became very sensitive. I also found a connection between my nipples and the glans of my penis. At a certain level of excitement I can feel my nipples being rubbed in my penis; also, I can feel my penis glans being rubbed in my nipples. Guys just have to work on exploring those pathways. I love to have them sucked, lightly pinched, or just rolled between the thumb and forefinger. Gently biting is good too. It's a really great feeling to have a partner who is sucking my cock to gently pull his/her teeth over my glans while I am rubbing my nipples. That really gets my cum flowing.

BiMale

I agree. There seems to be a direct link between my nipples and my genitals. I get very aroused when they are played with. If I am having trouble cumming, if my nipples are "engaged", I move easily over the hump into a great orgasm. When I was younger they did not seem as sensitive.

I also used to run long distances and my tee shirt would frequently irritate my nipples. So when I went on long runs, I would put vaseline on them. There was nothing erotic about it and I did not become arounsed, but I wonder if that practice made them more sensitive. I used to run marathons so the were frequently rubbed raw by my teeshirt until I began to use the vaseline.

Anyone else? :tongue: :tongue:

chillddreamer
Jul 1, 2005, 12:11 AM
I agree. There seems to be a direct link between my nipples and my genitals. I get very aroused when they are played with. If I am having trouble cumming, if my nipples are "engaged", I move easily over the hump into a great orgasm. When I was younger they did not seem as sensitive.

I also used to run long distances and my tee shirt would frequently irritate my nipples. So when I went on long runs, I would put vaseline on them. There was nothing erotic about it and I did not become arounsed, but I wonder if that practice made them more sensitive. I used to run marathons so the were frequently rubbed raw by my teeshirt until I began to use the vaseline.

Anyone else? :tongue: :tongue:

My bf he likes his nibble being played with and gently nibble but he doesn't like me biting them i guess at times I can get a little carried away.

Me on the other hand I can get very turned when it comes to my nibbles the more they are messes with the more I like it. I love to have them sucked hard and bitten gently sometimes I think I am a little bit of a freak. :cool:

mobicpl69
Jul 2, 2005, 9:14 PM
I am the male half of this bisexual couple and I think it absolutely erotic to have my nipples played with and sucked. And just as equally I like to have a nice set of nipples to play with more on a guy than a woman. :)

Bi-ten
Jul 3, 2005, 12:21 AM
Hi there,

Love nipples, gotta have em, gotta play with em, love to suck on...well you get the picture:) I find my wife just doesnt pay enough attention to them, its not just women that get pleasure in that way. When my male friends suck on them I can cum on the spot! Anyway for you guys and gals out there, do your guys a favor and love their nipples!

:flag1:

bigballsbiguy
Jul 3, 2005, 2:28 AM
My favorite is when my wife sucks and nibbles on my nipples while we make love. mmmmmm nice!

sailorashore
Jul 3, 2005, 3:04 AM
I thought for a long time that I really and truly did not like having my nipples touched, let alone played with. But then, I thought for a long time that I was a straight hetero male. Ah, the changes we all go through... These days, I love it when my partner sucks and teases them, though it CAN get pretty intense!

timdudeguy
Jul 3, 2005, 7:05 PM
Have you ever thought about having your nipples pierced? May sound a bit radical to some, but the sensations are out of this world, especially for the first six-nine months.

Nic

I had mine piercied....awesome... even more sensitive now!!!

nomad
Jul 4, 2005, 5:41 AM
I've just started enjoying having my nipples sucked.
Most of the g/f's I've dated over the years never went there, I guess they just figured being a man it wouldnt be a turn on for me. but the last gal I dated (who was also bi) really enjoyed sucking on my nipples and it was then I learned how enjoyable it can be.

EvilDoctor
Jul 4, 2005, 10:27 PM
I'm someone who is stuck with very insensitive nipples, which is really unfortunate since my wife is really big on playing with my nipples. Fortunately I can distract her by playing with hers....

photogr
Aug 4, 2005, 4:41 PM
My nipples have always been sensitive but they were only little and remained flat unless it was cold. I had them pierced and now they stand erect permenently. Putting my hand in my shirt and playing with them or having someone else do it is great.

rayosytruenos
Oct 29, 2005, 11:30 AM

As a kid I was really embarrassed by my nipples, because they were not even flat but inwards, looking like a hole in the middle of my aureoles, while all my school mates seemed to have sticking-out nipples.

I decide that I wanted to be as the other kids and started to manipulate them, till finally they are flat or get sitcking-out nipples when feeling cold or excited.

I first enjoyed nipple play by another male when he taught me licking my armpits and my nipples for quite long time. I noticed we had a lot of nerve endings in those areas and I really enjoyed that, after that experience I'm a devotee practitioner for me and for others, but unfortunately not everyone enjoys a good nipple play (giving or receiving).

Still I remember that first experience of nipple play like my best one. I couldn't put on a shirt for a week without remembering him in a mixture of a bit of pain and a lot of pleasure.

All the best,

ray

texasman6172003
Oct 29, 2005, 11:49 AM
Hi yall, I love nipple play whether with a woman or a man. I have been known to cum from just nipple play. Love them licked mostly.I love the look my partners git when there nipples are being worked over. That is such a turn on to. Anyway thats my :2cents: ,Tex.

Bicuriousity
Oct 29, 2005, 12:01 PM
Mine are so sensitive.
I once had a girl stimulate them.

Biboz49
Oct 29, 2005, 2:14 PM
I love nipple play, giving and receiving. Mine are quite sensitive and I go crazy when gf gives them wet gentle licks. :yikes2:

wanderingrichard
Oct 29, 2005, 5:54 PM
oh, hell yes. my nipples are like the secret key to unlocking me.. playmates and partners who've found this out can make me go absolutely stiff with seriously intense pleasure.. it's not rough manual tweaking that does it, but gentle twisting pulls or a good oral stimulation that puts me out around pluto . thankfully i'm not so overly sensitive that just wearing a tshirt will make them erect .. tho i do know someone who has that problem and he's tried a lot of things to keep from being embarrassed.. last i knew he'd taken to wearing a leather vest over his office clothing during the week..[ thankfully the office is very easy on dress code]

Bicuriousity
Oct 29, 2005, 6:03 PM
what i meant to say was she overstimulated my nipples and then I felt them for the next week. Even made it hard to sleep.

Sometimes when I'm tired in the afternoon, I tweak my nipples. It actually helps wake you up because it's so stimulating.

codybear3
Oct 29, 2005, 6:18 PM

Nic

Ditto..

Pierced nipples are very sensitive. I have both mine pierced and enjoy having them played with. And nipple size is not really important as long as they provide the right sensation...

Make the most of it BiMale...I do... :bigrin: :paw: :paw:

BiMale
Oct 30, 2005, 2:55 PM
Have any other of you guys tried supple nipps from nipple funwear?

www.nipplefunwear.com

They are great for making your nipples slighly larger and more sensitive.

Bimale :bigrin:

happyjoe68
Oct 30, 2005, 5:08 PM
I too enjoy have my nipples sucked and licked - but not bitten -thats a bit too much

dougbi
Nov 12, 2005, 12:27 AM
oh hell yeah... nipples are two of my favorite things... mine are very sensative... I had a GF who got off on rubbing my hard cock on her hard nipples... (I liked it too) :tong:

Ansil III
Nov 12, 2005, 10:47 AM
i just love nipple play. i even had my right nipple pierced about four and a half years ago. quite handy during sex, especially when it is being pulled our sucked hard. it just drives me wild... :tongue:

bisolid
Nov 12, 2005, 10:41 PM
No one has written recently so I hope interest hasn't been lost. I agree with most writers, male nipples are erotic and I add can be made more so. Man or woman playing with my nipples really gets me going and often getting off. My wife is the best so far. Mine stickout a bit and can get larger when I pump them up and then they are SUPER sensitive. It is one part of sex I love and adds to the whole sexual psyche. Yours for more...Bisolid

philam
Nov 13, 2005, 3:19 AM
i told my tran girlfiend that i love my nipples sucked...little roughed and if known ....iwould then sparkle....she told me that her nipples are way to tender for what i need.....i am conflicted......

lastlaf44
Nov 14, 2005, 3:33 PM
I love having my nipples licked, sucked, rolled between thumb and forefinger, pinched lightly and nibbled on. Drives me insane! I find guys' nipples very erotic, but unfortunately my boyfriend's nipples are extremely sensitive for one thing...and for another, he's grown up never really thinking of his nipples in a sexual way...so for him, it's the sexual equivalent of sucking on your...nose or something, lol. Very unfortunate b/c I could do some very nice things to him. *mrow*!

~LastLaugh~

BiKauai
Nov 14, 2005, 9:57 PM
I always have enjoyed having my nipples played with by male partners, pinching, licking, nibbling, light chewing, clamps, etc. The first time a woman partner started playing with my nipples, I was so pleased and turned on; before that, I thought only men liked to play with a man's nipples. I let her know how much it turned me on (she could certainly tell anyway), and she would always include that in our sex play. I also like playing with both men's and women's nipples, sucking and pinching and more. I have been thinking of getting a nipple pierced; anyone had experience with that? Does it hurt a lot? Is the recovery time long? Does it enhance the sensations when played with during sex?

lastlaf44
Nov 14, 2005, 10:35 PM
I'm also planning on getting my nipples pierced at some point (this is the female half of the couple talking). But I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to pain...I have three holes in each earlobe so far, though that was fine. As far as the amount of pain involved, how would you compare it to getting your ears pierced?...just as some kind of frame of reference. :)

~LastLaugh~

leizy
Nov 15, 2005, 5:58 PM
I worked with a guy when I was a teenager, and the guy had beautiful nipples. He worked shirtless a lot (on boats), and I can remember being very attracted to his nipples. Funny, that was really one of the first times I started acknowledging my bisexuality, as I kept fantasizing about sucking on his nipples.

JohnnyBiloxi
Nov 15, 2005, 6:19 PM
Married almost twenty years here, and I still love my nipples sucked and touched! Sometimes when my wife jerks me off I ask her to play with them ... it's wonderful. Too many guys are just unaware because they've probably either not tried it or fear it's too feminine. But, hey, God gave us guys nipples, too!

CuteGeorgiaBoy
Nov 23, 2005, 2:43 AM
:flag3:
Mine are very sensitive also.
I love to have then sucked.

kenny
Nov 23, 2005, 3:04 AM
My nipples are a waste of space. I wish I had the sensitivity than some have expressed. My ex gf could not cum without stimulation of her nipples. I'm jealous!!!

red_riding_hood_27
Nov 23, 2005, 10:18 AM
Well as a female. It is one of the greatest things. However I like to do the same back to my husband. I don't know how to go about introducing that to him. I like to play with his and suck on them. Esp when I am the one in control of the night. I think however since opening up about the bi stuff. He is more willing to let me now.. I love the feel of his ,, they are so different then mine... So I have been learning from all of your post. Very informative. :tongue:

Love It
Red

OralBradley
Jan 10, 2006, 5:41 PM

:flag2: :male: I also have sensitive nipples and my wife likes to suck them and watch while I JO at times when she doesn't particularly want her pussy filled. When I shower, I often soap up my nipples and crotch and have a good JO.

Driver 8
Jan 10, 2006, 7:54 PM
I'm lucky to be with a guy with sensitive nipples, since I love playing with them. (His are so sensitive that he'd rather have them sucked on than get a blow job.) In the past, though, more than one guy has told me he doesn't have sensitive nipples - and that no other men do!

Now that I think of it all those guys were straight. Another reason not to bother with straight guys - they think they know everything about male sexuality when they've barely started exploring their own :tongue: *ducks & runs*

scubaman
Jan 10, 2006, 8:52 PM
OOOOHHHHH yes, very sensitive! I honestly feel there is a connection from my nipples to my penis. They are intertwined. Love you have them sucked, twicked, rubbed, licked, whatever, and I am a big nipple fan who loves to suck, lick, whatever. Love nipples!

Biboz49
Jan 10, 2006, 10:48 PM
Ooohhh my gawd my gf has a way of licking my nipples that makes me crazy. Sometimes they are more sensitive but I always love it when she licks them.

twodelta
Jun 16, 2006, 7:35 PM
My(the guy) nipples are very sensitive. When my wife or a male lover suck and play with them, my hips start moving uncontrolably. Would love to find out if I can cum from that alone :bigrin:

NightHawk
Jun 17, 2006, 8:23 AM
My nipples are very sensitive and love attention.

timsgfdmo
Jun 17, 2006, 9:41 AM
First person to suck my nipples was a guy. We were both naked and had just gotten in bed. When he pulled me sitting on top of him and started sucking my nipples, WOW. First time ever I noticed them getting erect. It felt so awesome and taboo for a man to notice my nips like what we do with women. I felt like what women must experience with sex because men always into sucking their nipples. Have not yet been fucked by a man but would love to experience more of the "female" side of sex. It is hard to find safe people to play because so much conflicting info on what is safe to do. Oral is or isnt low risk etc. In anal most condoms break etc. Seems like most guys want casual encounters which is exciting but riskier due to more partners. Hard out there to be adventurous., lol.

astral1975
Jun 17, 2006, 11:48 AM
:rolleyes: Ooooohhhh I am getting excited just to think about nipples and all things you are writing...I need someone to lick mine!!!! please!!

bigulfcpl
Jun 17, 2006, 12:08 PM
I totally love nipple play! I had my nipples pierced in November 2004, and it made them super sensitive! I get hard almost instantly when my nipples are played with! I will attach a pic of them.

If you like your nipples played with, and they are sensitive, get them pierced! You won't regret it! :bigrin: