PDA

View Full Version : I'm Pregnant

Gleekybaby
Apr 30, 2009, 7:00 PM
Having a baby end of November.
Im really excited about it, i think the more Tyga and i talk about it the more he is too.
Just thought i would let you all know... i wanted to say so in Chat but.... our internet is so slow it wont open hahaha.!
:bigrin: :angel::wiggle2:

onewhocares
Apr 30, 2009, 7:17 PM
CONGRATULATIONS our little lady down under!!!

Hope all is going well with mama and baby. Papa too.

Belle

fuzzybunnykins
Apr 30, 2009, 7:18 PM
Congrats ;) Hope all goes well:grouphug:

csrakate
Apr 30, 2009, 7:29 PM
Congrats, Gleeky!!! Keep us informed as to how you're doing!

darkeyes
Apr 30, 2009, 8:27 PM
...only 1 thing 2 say...yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Gleekie n tyga....!!!!!:bigrin:

rissababynta
Apr 30, 2009, 9:49 PM
Much gratz to you!

M. Wolfe
Apr 30, 2009, 10:03 PM
Congradu-freaking-lations!

Love from dunerz. ;)

Doggie_Wood
Apr 30, 2009, 10:21 PM
WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO! ! ! ! ! !
Congrads Gleeky 'n Tyga

Warmest and the bestest of wishes your way

Doggie :doggie:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 30, 2009, 10:26 PM
Very cool Gleeky! Hope all of ya'll are fine and doing well!
Big Hugs
Cat

meteast chick
Apr 30, 2009, 10:31 PM
WOW! Congrats and Good Luck!

You will never know the truest form of love until you have life's greatest miracle in your heart.

luv and baby kisses,
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
meteast

Laken
Apr 30, 2009, 11:57 PM
Congrats!!! If you need anything (maternity clothes and the like..) I won't need mine in a few more weeks!! lol

M. Wolfe
May 1, 2009, 12:25 AM
Congrats!!! If you need anything (maternity clothes and the like..) I won't need mine in a few more weeks!! lol

... Or perhaps some steak eating pants?

Bi-Zarro
May 1, 2009, 12:40 AM
:upside::rotate:YAY!! CONGRATS!!:wiggle2::bounce:

bityme
May 1, 2009, 12:43 AM
Congratulations!

May all be well with you and the baby. Health and happiness to all three of you.

12voltman59
May 1, 2009, 9:41 AM
Congrats Gleeky--take care of yourself and the baby cooking in the oven!! lol

Keep us informed---all the best to you and yours!!

ris19
May 1, 2009, 11:18 AM
Congratulations!:flag3:

arana
May 1, 2009, 3:03 PM
Congrats (((((( Gleeky & Tyga ))))))))))

csrakate
May 1, 2009, 3:19 PM
WOW! Congrats and Good Luck!

You will never know the truest form of love until you have life's greatest miracle in your heart.

luv and baby kisses,
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
meteast

So very true, Met!!! It is truly a life altering experience of the highest form!

showmeguy
May 2, 2009, 12:21 AM
Gleekybay How Wonderful

Muah

SlurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrPPPPPpp

I am SOOOO happy for you.

codybear3
May 2, 2009, 1:16 PM
Congats on the addition to your family... May the road to the babys birthdate be free of ill will... I will burn white sage and send the Great Spirit a prayer for you all... :paw::paw:

graytwo
May 2, 2009, 3:19 PM
Congrats!

Hope it all works out for you guys.

being a bit - American native, I'd like to include a little a little prayer for you and your young'en.

May the Warm Winds of Heaven
blow softly upon your house.
May the Great Spirit bless all who enter there.
Let your mocassins make tracks in many snows.
May the rainbow always touch your shoulder.

-graytwo

mistymockingbird
May 3, 2009, 4:06 AM
Gleekybaby, I'm so happy for you. Kisses and hugs and lots of well wishes to you and Tyga both.

PolyLoveTriad
May 3, 2009, 12:05 PM
A very big grats to you both! November is a great month to be born! LOL

rissababynta
May 3, 2009, 2:22 PM
Congrats!

Hope it all works out for you guys.

being a bit - American native, I'd like to include a little a little prayer for you and your young'en.

May the Warm Winds of Heaven
blow softly upon your house.
May the Great Spirit bless all who enter there.
Let your mocassins make tracks in many snows.
May the rainbow always touch your shoulder.

-graytwo

Oh there is one native american lullaby that I performed with a county choir a few years back that I absolutely loved. It was very short, very simple, but when sung with a round, it pulled at your heart strings. Maybe you've heard of it?

Now I walk in beauty.
Beauty is before me.
Beauty is behind me.
Above and below me.

texasman6172003
May 3, 2009, 3:32 PM
Well Gleeky,I am so happy for you Hon!!! Hope you and the Baby are fine. My best wishes too you and Tyga Dear.

ladydelanie
May 3, 2009, 4:19 PM
Gleeky......I cannot tell you how thrilled I am for you.
You will be a wonderful mother, I just know it! It will be by far the most amazing journey of your life......To have a child is to know the beauty of life!!
Blessings to you all!......big hugs!!.....

Ladyd

coyotedude
May 3, 2009, 9:52 PM
Congratulations!

Gleekybaby
May 8, 2009, 5:05 PM
Thankies for all the congrats and well wishes...

We got to see baby for the first time earlya in the week... Tyga said my face just lit up like a xmas tree.... baby was going around and round like there was no tomorrow for about 1 min b4 it settled and let us see its tiny arms and legs and oooh its too cute even when its that small....

Babys heart rate was a perfect 151 bpm and well baby was just perfect!

Going to be one spoiled Kid, been the first of a new generation for both my family and Tyga's family... Babys Great grandparents have already sent us oops i mean sent baby a gift for when its born...

Im so very excitied about baby, and i think when Tyga saw it he became quite thrilled also.
I leave my job end of June doctor said its not wise to be on a dairy farm when preggy esp when the cows calves start hitting the ground... so we are looking for a place in town to rent...

Anyways, i promise to keep you all informed....

lots of love, Gleeky, Tyga and baby!

tatooedpunk
May 8, 2009, 7:40 PM
Love,Hugs and and yaaaaay

westcountyguy
May 8, 2009, 10:02 PM
Congratulations!!!!!!

Pregnant women are soooo beautiful in so many ways.

Take your vitamins and listen to your doctor. :)

Gleekybaby
Jul 2, 2009, 10:44 PM
Well... Mum and Baby are doing very well, Babies heartbeat is nice and strong and baby is very active, and im healthest ive been in months :O
We have the big scan on the 14th july and i am gunna find out the sex... jsut a mummies thing.... hehe anyways ttyl MWAH love and huggles to all Gleeky and baby

Laken
Jul 2, 2009, 11:07 PM
Glad to hear that things are going well! For me pregnancy crawled and flew by at the same time. haha. Can't wait to hear if it's a girl or boy! :)

Herbwoman39
Jul 2, 2009, 11:07 PM
That is WONDERFUL news!!! Congratulations to the two of you!!

When you start getting morning sickness, drink as much Red Raspberry Tea or Peppermint Tea as your heart desires. Neither one will harm the baby. Vitamin B6 supplimentation will help reduce the nausea.

If all else fails, eat a couple Saltines before you get out of bed :-)

And PLEASE keep us updated!

onewhocares
Jul 2, 2009, 11:14 PM
Glad for the update....happy things are going well. Can not wait to hear more sweetie.

Belle

DiamondDog
Jul 2, 2009, 11:39 PM
Congrats! Good luck!

codybear3
Jul 3, 2009, 12:37 AM
Glad things are going good with you all... Looking forward to the day you can tell us the baby is in your arms... :):paw::paw:

P.S. - Have you thought of a name yet???

Like Cody if hes a boy or Codie if shes a girl??? :rolleyes::tong:;):bigrin::paw::paw:

rissababynta
Jul 3, 2009, 11:09 AM
Glad things are going good with you all... Looking forward to the day you can tell us the baby is in your arms... :):paw::paw:

P.S. - Have you thought of a name yet???

Like Cody if hes a boy or Codie if shes a girl??? :rolleyes::tong:;):bigrin::paw::paw:

lmfao so subtle

Adrian Tepes
Jul 4, 2009, 5:42 PM
Congratulations. Best of luck to you.

littlerayofsunshine
Jul 4, 2009, 6:01 PM
Awe Congrats hun! So happy for you and all your blessings, I wish you much love and luck with the rest of your pregnancy and thanks for sharing it all with us. I just love fresh from the oven babies, they are so poppin fresh cute!

bicurious bottom
Jul 4, 2009, 7:04 PM
Congrats, Gleeky!! I wish you nothing but happiness and joy!!
((((((((Gleeky))))))))

wanderingrichard
Jul 5, 2009, 2:14 AM
that is really fantastic news, little one.. i'm soooo very happy for you and yours.

so, any idea what to name the wee monk....errrrr :tong:, little one??

codybear3
Jul 5, 2009, 10:52 AM
that is really fantastic news, little one.. i'm soooo very happy for you and yours.

so, any idea what to name the wee monk....errrrr :tong:, little one??

I made a few suggestions about the name and I know they will make me proud... :rolleyes::tong::paw::paw:

P.S. - How you doing, ol' friend?? Long time no see....

Gleekybaby
Jul 5, 2009, 4:25 PM
names... Yeah Tyga and i have a couple names in mind... a boys name and a girls name.... unfortunatly none of the names have cody in it (((((((((((((Cody))))))))))))

nice thought though concidering tyga and i always have liked that name...
*chuckles*

........... ill keep ya guessing names...... im not gunna tell you what we have in mind till maybe the 15th july..... as 14th i have requested to find out baby's gender..... *hopes for a little girl*
baby's Opa wants us to have a boy... but i think him and i are both wishful thinkers... 50/50 chance one of us will get what we would like... though i will be more than happy with a boy... still a girl would be awesome! ^^

toodles for now

Gleeky and baby!

TwylaTwobits
Jul 5, 2009, 7:46 PM
Congrats to you and your partner, may the baby be healthy and the delivery easy and with as little pain as possible.

chook
Jul 6, 2009, 1:23 AM
Congratulations Gleeky........Now ya know ya gunna have to call him Chook :) ya know when you call him "here chook, chook, chook"........kinda has a nice ring to it dont ya think??? :tongue:

Anyway just kidding, but congrats again......and look after ya self.

Cheers chook :bigrin:

Gleekybaby
Aug 17, 2009, 10:49 PM
Finally i get back to keep ya'll updated.

Both are well.
Scans went wonderful! baby is perfect.
And its a confirmed little Girl! (YAYS!)
so we are calling her
Samantha Claire (and Tyga's lastname of course)

She is 6 months in the making now and is getting big! can feel her moving and kicking more often which is really neat!
the last scan we had on the 5th August estimated her to be 1.5pound. her legs are really long too, they say her legs are at 26 weeks already and im only at 24 weeks.

She's gunna be a big kid like her mummy and daddy! :bigrin:

Heart Rate is normal! which is always a good thing!

Lots of Love

Gleeky! :bigrin:

Melzybabes
Aug 17, 2009, 10:53 PM
Congratulations to you! :) :bowdown:

onewhocares
Aug 17, 2009, 10:55 PM
How WONDERFUL my dear sweet friend. Glad mom and baby are doing well. Hope dad is hanging in there. Not only will he have one beautiful lady in his life...he will soon have TWO. All the best to you both.

Belle

Confused4life
Sep 8, 2009, 5:03 PM
Congrats Gleeky. I am so truly happy for you and Tyga. I wish you all the happiness in the world. I would love to connect with you. I miss your friendship.

Best wishes
C4L

12voltman59
Sep 8, 2009, 5:08 PM
Gleeky--so glad to hear that all is well with you--I was happy to see you in the chat room the other night!!

Take care and all the best dear!!

stormalong
Sep 8, 2009, 5:08 PM
Congratulations!!!

crystal1231989
Sep 8, 2009, 9:24 PM
:)good for you:) i hope you and the baby is doing well

roy m cox
Sep 9, 2009, 1:02 AM
Congrats :)

Gleekybaby
Oct 14, 2009, 3:24 AM
Everythig is going really well! ive had no troubles whatsoever.
except maybe a pinched nerve otherwise nothing else.

now at 34 weeks the time is comign closer to when me lil bub is due. i really am getting more and more excited.

and OMG! *pounce hugs C4L!* its been forever since i talked to you last! we will have to catch up some time, i miss our friendship too! its been far to long hun.

Was awesoem seeing you too Volt hun

and thank you too all....

Take care and lots of Luffs :three:

texasman6172003
Oct 14, 2009, 6:28 AM
Ok Ok,So we know it's gonna be a girl. Could you at least have it on NOVEMBER 3 RD!!:bigrin: That is me Birthday after all,LOL!!! Glad you 2 are Ok Hon...:)

Donkey_burger
Oct 14, 2009, 11:06 AM
Congrats! Hopefully you will have a happy child to raise.

DB :bipride:

12voltman59
Oct 14, 2009, 11:38 AM
Once again Gleeky--congrats and I surely do all goes well with you----klnd of glad to see an announcement about a pending new life coming to our community when we got word that we lost someone in recent days!!!

The Circle of Life and all!!

It makes me think of a favorite song: "Will the Circle Be Unbroken!"

Gleekybaby
Oct 30, 2009, 10:29 PM
Happy Halloween All (31st today NZT)

We had a very good Visit with Midwife on wednseday (28th)
Baby's Head is where is should be.... so anotherwords she is finally headdown arse up....
have jsut started week 36.... and have been told by many that baby could arrive anytime between week's 36 and 42... so Tyga and i are getting our arses into gear to get the house sorted and everything else....
i find that when i have a nice relaxign bath... Baby moves around like crazy... so i sit there and watch this little bump under my skin move around... its really really cool!

We are also going to Weekly Antinatel Classes... which are proving very usefull and well helpful, to a point that the lady taking them has asked me to get some more info on Epidural as my Midwife says NOT pain relief only for Obstructed labour.... weather it means she herself only uses it in emergancies and not for pain relief im not sure.

and we are down to Weekly Midwife visits too... as time is getting closer and all.... I cant wait... jsut 27 days till Due date... and Bub could decide to arrive at any stage!

Have a good day

Love Gleeky and Baby

onewhocares
Oct 30, 2009, 11:10 PM
Thanks for the wonderful update...we can not wait till her arrival too.

Belle

Slurpie
Oct 30, 2009, 11:30 PM
Congrats. Good luck.
Li

littlerayofsunshine
Nov 1, 2009, 5:59 PM
Aww bless gleeky how wonderful and exciting. Can't wait till the lil bub arrives and you and tyga are a complete family. Won't be long now. Can happen anytime, but I wish you easy labor vibes and lots of support.

What's funny is alot of the time, the night time pee schedule you are on now, is most likely gonna be the sleep wake cycle of the baby for the first few weeks.

And if you decide to breastfeed. I breastfed four kids and have loads of tips if ya need. Just give me a shout.

Take care of yourself and enjoy what lil time you have left before the baby comes.

Love,

Michelle

abc1234
Nov 1, 2009, 6:05 PM
Congrats to the Gleekster!

Gleekybaby
Nov 1, 2009, 6:10 PM
Awww thats sooo sweet of you!....
Its at the nerving stage.. knowing she could arrive any day....

I beleive ive got some of the first signs.... i wont say what on here.... lol
But will wait and see.....
have another Midwife Appointment 4th Nov so should be good....

and yep i plan to breastfeed.. of course thats if im able too ^^

:eek: @ the Loo Cycle been feeding cycle!
actually its not too bad lol....
anyways *huggles Lilray tightly* thankies heaps

*huggles Abc123* so good to have seen you hun!

Nadir
Nov 3, 2009, 4:26 PM
Congratulations to you and your partner :) I hope everything goes well

Gleekybaby
Nov 4, 2009, 12:38 PM
Well... yes another update, since Midwife appointment was yesterday...

Seems there really isnt much time left at all....

baby's head is 3/5ths engaged. Ladys im sure ya know what that means.

And ive started having Braxton Hicks (practice contractions) and a few other pre labour signs....

really made me pack my hospital bag yesterday realising how close it all is...
i think she will arrive sooner rather then later.. i do say she will arrive when she is ready...

anyways not much of an update... but meh

Love Gleeky xoxox

csrakate
Nov 4, 2009, 1:46 PM
Gleeky,
Sounds like you're in for the final stretch...so to speak LOL! Enjoy this time while you can. I am sure you are anxious for her to arrive but do relish this time to nest, prepare and get lots of rest!!!!! Those Braxton Hicks can make you feel as though the time is near....but alas they are just an aggravation that get you too excited, too fast! When the real thing comes, you will know!

Keep us informed and know that we're all sending you best wishes for a safe and exciting delivery of your little one!

Love,
Kate

Gleekybaby
Nov 16, 2009, 5:50 PM
Head is fully engaged! Getting some Twinges.....

Playing the waiting game now... We will see! as of today (17th Nov) there is 10 days till due date, so bub either gunna be early or late never know! except when she is ready!!!

12voltman59
Nov 16, 2009, 7:07 PM
All the best for you and the baby, Gleeky!!

littlerayofsunshine
Nov 16, 2009, 7:47 PM
Now its time to have lots of sex and orgasms to soften the cervix and start it to open, so when the day comes it won't take as long hopefully..Plus it will be weeks after till you feel like doing it again anyways :)

Any day now.. Should we start the wagers on D-day?

I will guess the 23rd.

Good luck to ya lil mum and daddums and bub!

texasman6172003
Nov 16, 2009, 9:46 PM
Awww Gleeky,Thats great. I still wish it had been on Nov. 3rd though,:tong: Take care Hon,Love too all 3 of you..

Gleekybaby
Nov 16, 2009, 10:49 PM
I will guess the 23rd.

My mum wants to start a Poll on another site for the weight....

so why not D-Day too? hehehe

i thinking 19th 20th.... but i aint placing any bets! lol

Huggles Lil Ray

and Huggles and loves back Tex Hon!

onewhocares
Nov 17, 2009, 10:36 AM
How about November 22, seven pounds seven ounces....11.22.77 Nice numbers.

Wishing you all the best.

Belle