PDA

View Full Version : What's it's like to swallow?

hung_guy
Feb 1, 2006, 8:57 AM
Now I've sucked a few dicks along the way and always chickened out when they came. So of course I'd move my mouth away and just catch a facial or whatch him cum.

But I'm really curious what it's like when a guys shoots his cum into your mouth. Is there any technique or way of doing it that is best.

I'm afraid the first time I decide to do it I'll end up with Peter Norths cousin and end up with a whole mouthful of cum and no where to put it.

Responses appreciated, guys, girls, and anyone in between.

likalotapuss
Feb 1, 2006, 9:17 AM
Honestly... IMO... It is gross! Not that I haven't done it my fair share of times, but there is no good way to do it. If you must swallow.... swallow it all at once!!! I would take a facial over a swallow anyday!!!

Angie

BiMale
Feb 1, 2006, 9:20 AM
Hope this helps:

http://www.dontspitswallow.com/100-blowjob-tips.shtml

BiMale :male: :) :2cents:

meteast chick
Feb 1, 2006, 11:09 AM
My husband and I both have heard that pineapple juice makes it sweeter, however we are yet to try it. The only tip I can give you is that it's best to swallow all at once as soon as you can. I think it's disgusting but I love the look on his face when I do, like "Damn, you usually spit, but this time I must be extra special!" LMAO!

Lisa (va)
Feb 1, 2006, 1:17 PM
It's an aquired taste (which varies from partner to partner).

If you are afraid of getting a copious amount you can try to close your teeth as much as possible and let him cum in your cheek pouch to avoid gagging.

And unless you have a taste for it I concur with others to swallow at once.

Lisa

hugs n kisses

RebekaLee
Feb 1, 2006, 1:54 PM
its nasty and if you swallow it it coats your throat. and it feels like you have all sortsa drainage in your throat. yucky the only time i did it was with my fiance...so i didn't feel bad coughing and tryin to hack the nastyness up afterwards...i think i spit all night long. lol

Scooby
Feb 1, 2006, 2:22 PM
Well my wife just read this thread and would like to add the following...

She was told that as a guy is about to cum turn your head to the side slightly so his cum hits the inside of your cheek instead of the back of your throat so you dont choke/gag. Swallow as quickly as possible and expect your teeth to feel like they're covered in a gritty substance. Have a drink near by too ;)

ladydelanie
Feb 1, 2006, 2:41 PM
Well without getting too personal about what I do and dont like.......All I can say is I disagree with what the others have said.....Like everything else it is a personal preference. For varies reason.......Either you like it or you dont.
Some men actually uou prefer you dont sawillow

The only way you can decide is try it for yourself........Oh and yes the pineapple and cranberry juice to make a difference..... :)

Good luck with this possible adventure!!

I think I just told too much didnt I?........LOL

Ladyd

cchalmer
Feb 1, 2006, 3:33 PM
For me....i enjoy the feel of his cock in my mouth as he is cumming. It may be an acquired taste but if so then I acquired it very quickly. It's a long proven fact that diet affects not only the taste but the consistency as well.....

frankblues
Feb 1, 2006, 4:10 PM
Hmmm, love the feeling of swallowing a guy's cum while his dick is in my mouth, looking up at him with puppy dog eyes and *gulp*...

Er, excuse me for a few minutes... :drool:

Raine
Feb 1, 2006, 4:19 PM
Swallowing is definately not for me. I don't mind the guys I suck off to cum in my mouth but I just cannot swallow. I tried once but if it wasn't for every ounce of will power, I would have puked! :tong:

:flag2:

open2both
Feb 1, 2006, 4:25 PM
Yeah, admittedly, straightout gulping can be a bit much but what can "ease" the swallowing process is snowballing/openmouth kissing and exchange. Deliciously messy but most good things are.

arana
Feb 1, 2006, 5:06 PM
I must agree with Lisa (va) and LadyD, it is an aquired taste and can vary from one time to the next. I am a little surprised at how many don't like it on this thread, so far.
Good luck with your first time Hung_guy, I hope you do enjoy it as it's part of the passion of sex.

Mrs.F
Feb 1, 2006, 5:29 PM
Well, you will just have to try it once and see if you like it. I never thought I would be able to, was very grossed out by it. But I made myself try it once and swallowed it. All at once is what I do, and it does leave a coating on the back of the throat. But the best part of the whole thing was feeling him cum in my mouth and knowing he was REALLY enjoying it. :bigrin: As it turns out, it was never as bad as I anticipated.

Mrs.F

FSJeepguy
Feb 1, 2006, 5:30 PM
Well to add to the discussion I go both ways (no pun intended). More often than not I do swallow. Sometimes I spit. Depends on the situation/taste. In my opinion some cum tastes better than others.
I always bring the guy to completion with sucking however sometimes after I get that first taste I decide not to swallow.

ambi53mm
Feb 1, 2006, 5:33 PM
I would concur with the other posters..Swallowing fast and all at once is good advice…and diet does make a difference.We feast on pineapple before playing with friends . Stay away from eating asparagus it’s said to leave a bitter after taste, and if you use a lot of salt in your diet will have a salty taste to it.
Swallowing for me is spiritual in nature. I recall reading years ago about a shamanistic ritual where swallowing was involved….and excuse me if I seem a little flaky at this point because I’m sure for some this will hit borderline in it’s rationale’
I smoke a pipe when I pray…the pipe is a long shaft with a bowl at it’s end..the bowl is usually filled with tobacco or a combination of herbs etc. the smoke is ingested taken into the body and then released to the heavens…those that practice this ritual and I know that there are a few on here that do..There is a connection that is made with those that guide my path when I perform this ritual.
When I make a decision to take another man orally it is no less spiritual in it’s nature. His cock becomes like the shaft of the pipe his scrotum the bowl….his own unique and personal medicine bag contains a form of energy that is all he’ ever been dating back through the ages namely his DNA..when I ingest this energy…I ingest a part of him..to those familiar with the concept of “grok”..It can be a spiritual energy infusion no less significant than that, which transpires during the act of making love to another.
….On the other hand I look at it like eating a box of crackerjacks..eating the caramel corn and peanuts is always a treat..but I always looked forward to that little prize at the end.
After all that work to get to the bottom of the box..I sure as hell don’t want to miss out on the treat…one of life’s little rewards. :bigrin:

scott_colo
Feb 1, 2006, 6:22 PM
I think my first wife hit on the perfect compromise. She tried swallowing once and did not like it one bit. From that point forward, she'd let me come in her mouth, then let it dribble back out down my cock and over my balls. The warm, wet feeling I got from that was delicious in itself, I still got to come in her mouth, and she didn't have to swallow!

Scott

billy_campbell
Feb 1, 2006, 8:05 PM
If whoever is giving me oral sex wants to swallow then that is fine with me. I don't expect anyone to do something that they don't want to do just to please me. As for me swallowing I have never done oral long enough to bring someone off. The only guys I have been with were more into getting me off through oral and swallowing and they never really care about me getting them off.

codybear3
Feb 1, 2006, 8:32 PM
Like everyone else has said, its an aquired taste. I personally enjoy a mouthful. My friend charlie is usually pretty wet when he shoots and it fills my mouth rather warmly and with a good amount. The thing I personally enjoy is the tingly lips after the fun deed. To swallow all of Peter Norths cum would be like completing a 26 mile marathon and cumming in first place. And always remember....Cocksucking is a treat...The mouthful of hot cum is the reward... :rolleyes: :paw: :paw:

Buck Naked
Feb 1, 2006, 9:30 PM
I'm not qualified to say what other men's cum tastes like (though I'm very curious) but I like the slightly salty flavor of my precum better than the sometimes bitter flavor of the load. Also, the thick texture is a little difficult for me to swallow in any quantity. I guess I'll buy some pineapple or cranberry juice and do a little flavor experimentation. :tongue:

unstable_one
Feb 1, 2006, 10:01 PM
I get a rush when I swallow. I don't mind the taste of it. For me, it's a special treat for the guy I'm servicing. Especially if he's really expecting me to spit. I love the look of shock on his face when I suck every drop. I love making his knees buckle.

Lorcan
Feb 1, 2006, 10:13 PM
gee... i never got what the big deal was about swallowing.
ok, i'm a freak, even here. :tong:

bigregory
Feb 1, 2006, 10:39 PM
Yeah, admittedly, straightout gulping can be a bit much but what can "ease" the swallowing process is snowballing/openmouth kissing and exchange. Deliciously messy but most good things are.
I think this is the best too.
share the love,so to speak. :rotate:

CBRFAN
Feb 1, 2006, 10:45 PM
I respect everyones opinion. I have only done it about ten or 15 times, but everytime (from my first to my last time) I have ever put a cock in my mouth I have swallowed and let me tell you I wouldn´t want it any other way, I have swallowed it at once, and have tasted it in my mouth for a brief moment, I´ve had for a minute or so, and IT IS DELICIOUS!!! more women should stop saying it´s disgusting and start enjoying it, for it is the majority of women who don´t like it who have influenced on men and women not to like it... THAT´S MY OPINION.

:bipride:
:bibounce:
:flag4: :2cents:

Lorcan
Feb 1, 2006, 11:20 PM
I would have thought that everyone swallowed if i didn't read the contrary.

But this sounds good too! :drool:

sam55787
Feb 1, 2006, 11:43 PM
My wife enjoying blow jobs and enjoying swallowing is what got me into "this" in the 1st place... All the work and to not enjoy the "outcome" (sorry)... She says, "it's a waste".... GOT to drink it...

Have fun....

...thanks for all the honesty... It's nice, for a change...

likalotapuss
Feb 1, 2006, 11:46 PM
more women should stop saying it´s disgusting and start enjoying it, for it is the majority of women who don´t like it who have influenced on men and women not to like it... THAT´S MY OPINION.

:bipride:
:bibounce:
:flag4: :2cents:

Well.... more men should stop EXPECTING it, and start to RESPECT it, then maybe we would change our non-swallowing ways. Then you got the men that won't even kiss you after you DO let it even TOUCH your mouth!! I know all men aren't like this, but more than a handful are!!! I know that if I had a man that respected me no matter what I chose to do in that situation, I might just like to surprise him with a little gulpy-gulp. THAT IS JUST MY OPINION. :2cents:

Many hugs to you all,
Angie

HarryBo
Feb 1, 2006, 11:48 PM
Heh first post here, so I'm going to break myself in with this..

Anyways I'm suprised there've been a lot of women here saying that they don't like the taste or just feel that it's disgusting, each to their own and such, but personally I love it.

I find one of the most sensual things is to kiss right afterwards (from either perspective), can make things much more intimate, but I've also had a bad reaction from one gal who just didn't like the idea of me even *erm* tasting what's mine anyways...

My tips to help things along a bit: brush ya teeth before and afterwards, and make sure you have some lip balm handy (it always seems to dry my lips up).

Ta,
- Harry :)

CUMM2LBV
Feb 2, 2006, 12:14 AM
???????????

WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT HERE? THIS IS CUM, NOT A WASTE PRODUCT FROM THREE MILE ISLAND. IT WAS CREATED IN THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT.

I AGREE WITH THE REST OF THE BOYS. GET OVER IT, JUST GET DOWN THERE, LICK IT, SUCK ON IT AND AT THE MOMENT OF NIRVANA, SUCK IT GENTLY BUT INSISTENTLY AND.... SWALLOW.

kenny
Feb 2, 2006, 1:45 AM
Swallowing is no big deal. Once the cum is in you mouth, the taste is there. Most times guys have cum in my mouth it was a great feeling and the taste going in wasent bad either.

csrakate
Feb 2, 2006, 1:58 AM
Well.... more men should stop EXPECTING it, and start to RESPECT it, then maybe we would change our non-swallowing ways. Then you got the men that won't even kiss you after you DO let it even TOUCH your mouth!! I know all men aren't like this, but more than a handful are!!! I know that if I had a man that respected me no matter what I chose to do in that situation, I might just like to surprise him with a little gulpy-gulp. THAT IS JUST MY OPINION. :2cents:

Many hugs to you all,
Angie
I will say this and it isn't very often that I wish to express anything from my own personal life...but like Lika says...RESPECT is a very big part of the process...and if you EXPECT it ..you may be disappointed. Mutual love and respect go hand in hand. So guys...if you believe that we should just "suck it up" to experience....think again! It is out of love and respect that we do it....and to expect otherwise is just a self centered fantasy! But that is just my humble opinion!

Hugs,
Kate

Apleasureseeker
Feb 2, 2006, 2:18 AM
I've never given a blowjob without a rubber, so I couldn't say what it's like to swallow, but I fantasize about it alot. I'm mostly concerned about disease nowadays, and I wish I'd been bisexually active when I was younger. Seems a bisexual should kneel and take that homosexual communion at least once. I've had my own cum fed back to me, and it ws a very pleasurable experience. The hottest part of it wasn't the semen, but the pleasure my partner got in feeding me from her mouth and seeing me swallow it (I think she came from that alone!). The biggest pleaure for me in recieving a blowjob is having my partner swallow, so I understand that. Cum isn't a sneeze, it's a living part of a man's body, and I think eating it really has a certain metaphysical quality. Even though a blow job is supposed to be a superficial thing, I always feel a stron connection to someone who's taken my sperm down thr thoat or into the vagina. Anyway, the best blowjobs are from people who want the cum. All the other "techniques" are fluff. And if someone doesn't want it in their mouths, it's better to say so & finish up with some other form of sex. Don't just turn your head away and take it on the cheek--unless it's OK with you for your aprtner to say he's finished before you have your orgasm.

innaminka
Feb 2, 2006, 2:24 AM
Swallowing is no big deal. Once the cum is in you mouth, the taste is there.

Just as stated above. Like a lot - probably most of the female population, having a man cum in our mouth is something that is part of the total lovemaking package.
Sperm doesn't have the greatest taste or consistency, but its something that's the result of MAKING LOVE!

Yes, I swallow sometimes, mostly i tend to let it dribble back onto him. Quite often, we kiss and share (which he finds mildly offputting!)

But if its going to happen - it won't kill. You might even love it as some here do.

BTW - We taste far better. :female: :female:

runwildtonight
Feb 2, 2006, 4:54 AM
The two times that I have given a guy head they did not cum in my mouth. Basically for fear of STDs. However I love my own cum. I almost always swallow mine when I jack off. My current girlfriend used to be grossed out by me cumming in her mouth, So I never gave her any crap about it, I respect her and her decision like I think everyone should. Instead I would cum on her, like on one of her tits and it would dribble down her tit then I would lick it up afterwards. This turned her on. Later, she would kiss me after swallowing and then one day the though didnt seam to gross her out and she would want me to cum in her mouth then kissing me right after and giving it back to be, very passionet!! Now she is to the point that she will almost always swallow and not give me any back :( . But she loves it now and will stay down there and get every last little drop and she does a cute thing where she shows me its gone and with her finger points that it went down her throught and into her tummy, its very hot!!

Point being try your own if you can in private it will get rid of the shock of what it will taste like, try keeping it in your mouth for a minute and swirling it around and try to enjoy it and before you know it you actually "might" .

I love my cum, and one day i hope to try another mans, maybe in 69 and then make out and mix/exchange our cum in our mouths, i find that hot, :bibounce: :compuser:

guycurious
Feb 2, 2006, 7:07 AM
To those who have added pineapple juice to your diet, how much are you consuming in a day ?

searchingbrian
Feb 2, 2006, 7:17 AM

Many hugs to you all,
Angie

Puss, sounds like you had some bad experiences with bad guys. I personallly can't comment on the question but have had different women who do and don't. I can't say that it makes a huge difference and I have always been a littlel worried about how the person is going to react and the worry takes away from the experience sometimes.. so I think it is up to the individual and is not a critical part of it.

indenver8
Feb 2, 2006, 7:33 AM
Amazing! I'm a bi male and nothing makes me hotter than feeling my mouth fill with the guy's hot cum. The taste and its thickness is so sexy! I will admit that if the guy is a smoker, his his cum will taste bad - like an ashtray. But if he's a non smoker, the guy's cum is a sexy part of giving him head.

I think it is sexy for the guy who has just shot his load into your mouth to feel fully satisfied if his cum is swallowed. I believe most women don't like to swallow and for this reason, a lot of guys would rather have another guy suck them off.

So, if the guy who started this topic would like to have his cock sucked and have his sucker thankfully swallow his load, he should contact me at indenver8@yahoo.com

Meinbruder
Feb 2, 2006, 1:49 PM

Very interesting thread. I love swallowing, true the taste does vary, even my own, but to me it just seems to be the completion of an intensely intimate act. I remember the first time I told my wife not to swallow. I pulled her up and gave her a open mouth kiss, her eyes were like saucers and she experienced a huge thrill. We’ve been snowballing ever since.

I like to lick her body clean after a facial or breast sex, the hollow in her throat puddles up a nice sized load just begging to be slurped up. Sometimes I wish we could get pictures. Tits covered in cum, yum yum.
:drool:

kegger1066
Feb 2, 2006, 5:37 PM
I've only tasted another guys cum when I was very young, we were both same age. It didnt seem to have much flavor and wasnt a lot of it. I last swallowed my own a while ago, when I was a little more athletic. I raised up hips with feet on floor over my head and let it drip in my mouth. I was pretty turnrd on at the time so I suppose if you were close to cumming yourself its probably easier to enjoy. I do occasionally eat it out of my wife pussy after I cum. She loves it and usually cums a second or third time. Of course, mixed with sweet pussy juice, it does taste pretty damn good. Hopefully I try a mans cum soon, but I do think it would have to happen before I came myself and was still under that erotic spell,lol
Love is the only true thing.
Keg

Woody
Feb 2, 2006, 8:47 PM
I started by tasting and eventually swallowing my own cum.(smells and tastes like a glue we used at school,CLAG.)The natural next step for me was wanting to taste another guy.I found myself more in the frame of mind to want to eat a guys cum if I had not already came myself,now that I have the taste for it that is no longer an issue.I have never placed the pressure on myself that I have to swallow all that a bloke has to offer,fallout is ok and also watching a cock shoot a load is in itself very hot.I have always been a big fan of going down on a woman after I have just cum inside her,it's one of the best.

m.in.heels&hose
Feb 2, 2006, 8:55 PM
Hello there Hung Guy
im sorry for saying, but i find this thread kind of fascinating
The first time i ever had a cock in my mouth i was forced to give the guy head, but when he came, i instantly loved the taste, and then i couldnt get enough of him
as far as a mans cum goes, i love everything about it, the taste, the texture, and even the smell of the cum too!!!
without giving too much personal information, there is very little of my own cum wasted
I will also say that i dont mind having cum sprayed over most parts of my body

i feel i need to stop here before i give all my secrets away :tongue:

thank you for my :2cents: here
m.in.heels&hose :flag4:

arana
Feb 2, 2006, 10:20 PM
without giving too much personal information, there is very little of my own cum wasted
I will also say that i dont mind having cum sprayed over most parts of my body
i feel i need to stop here before i give all my secrets away :tongue:
thank you for my :2cents: here
m.in.heels&hose :flag4:

You mean you have more secrets??? lol

bigregory
Feb 2, 2006, 10:34 PM
You mean you have more secrets??? lol
We all have secrets about what we do when we masturbate...

moonlitwish
Feb 3, 2006, 5:17 PM
And if someone doesn't want it in their mouths, it's better to say so & finish up with some other form of sex. Don't just turn your head away and take it on the cheek--unless it's OK with you for your aprtner to say he's finished before you have your orgasm.

I have to agree with this....I DON'T usually want it in my mouth, so I rarely bring him all the way with a bj....Every once in a while I'll get a craving....then he gets this OMG look on his face and nearly becomes multiorgasmic....that in itself is priceless. But on the other hand...if it goes in my mouth, I swallow :bigrin: ....unless it's a big load-I've choked on a few of those. Our favorite though, when I do get a craving is for him to be nicely coated with my juices....mmm, I taste good. :impleased

strawberry8302
Feb 3, 2006, 7:11 PM

Many hugs to you all,
Angie

You Go, Girl! Well all, in MY personal opinion, i dont like the taste of cum, either. But i LOVE the idea of a guy cumming in my mouth-oh, its so deliciously nasty! I usually only swallow on special occasions, but most of the time i do facial, or i let them cum in my mouth and i swallow a little and let the rest drip down my mouth. Most guys like seeing it drip down, they just dont like to clean it up afterwards!

WillowTree
Feb 3, 2006, 9:53 PM
Just want to say that for me swallowing all at once is a bit much and I am more likely to gag. If I am going to swallow then I like to do so as he is cumming, just let it ease down my throat. This takes care of most of the taste in case it's not pleasant, and also takes care of the gag factor for me.

woolleygirl
Feb 4, 2006, 1:15 AM
Swallowing is not to be discounted. It took me awhile to get used to the taste and texture but as a wise man once said "good things cum to those how wait". I know love to have him cum in my mouth it makes the experience for both of us more of a connection of our love for each other(trying not to be mushy). For some it takes time for others it is instant and for those who don't that is how they feel and I used to be in their shoes. :2cents: I know that I am a newbie to the site just thought I would jump in feet first.

:female:

Apleasureseeker
Feb 4, 2006, 2:16 AM
You know, there's a particular thing about ejaculating, like the exclaimation point at the end of a great sentence! That makes the pleasure aspect of it all undeniable. I think that's also why so many men (& women) are facinated by female ejaculation. A male, stimulated to the point where he's about to explode, becomes an object of total pleasure & surrender. When you trigger his orgasm there's no doubt, and no turning back. I think all of us would love to have a woman ejaculate into our mouths, no?

As for cumming in the mouth, personally, my orgasmcan go on for a full minute or two & I sometimes have multiples, and so, having someone pull their mouth off as I start to shoot, is taking away the pleasure just when it's beginning. Not pleasant or loving. I do love an agressive playmate who'll milk me further & stronger than I'm comfortable going, though.

I'm not sure that semen is any worse tasting than girlcum, just stronger. BTW, for you cum-lovers, the flavor is from the amino acid Argenine.

Sparks
Feb 4, 2006, 7:27 AM
Well said Angie. I usually swallow because it's what I like to do. And it's true that diet can make, or, break the taste. Bitter or sweet I gulp it down becasue it's my choice.

With women, however, I never expect them to swallow. I respect the intamacy of the moment. With the women who have completed the act with me, I've never have a problem with passionately kissing them afterwards. It's all about staying within YOUR comfort zone. Having a like minded partner makes it that much more enjoyable.

There's an old riddle which sums it all up. Name a four letter word for sex? Well, there's the usual. . . suck, fuck, clit, cock, lick, kiss. The correct answer, however, is TALK. The best part of intamacy, be it hetrosexual or homosexual, is communication. Accomplish that and expectations will float away like a bird feather in the wind. :2cents:

Fred

Many hugs to you all,
Angie

chillywilly
Feb 4, 2006, 9:01 AM
The very first time I sucked a dick, the guy seemed concerened that i might not let him cum in my mouth, so he was holding my head so I wouldn't pull away, so when I felt him start to ejaculate. I sucked his dick deeper into my mouth and swallowed. When his semen spurted onto my tongue i savored the taste and found I liked it. I swallowed all of his semen and licked the last drops from his dick, It was great and I have enjoyed swallowing cum ever since. I love it when I get a big load and I have swallowed every single load of semen every time I suck a dick. :bigrin:

scubaman
Feb 4, 2006, 10:24 AM
I have not had the pleasure of swallowing yet, however, I have tasted my cum directly from the source and from my wife after I cum in her, and I have to say combining the two wonderful tastes, ummmmmm it is good!

red_riding_hood_27
Feb 4, 2006, 2:15 PM
Can't swallow..gag reflexs go into action. Can't spit either. Just don't like the taste or feel of it in my mouth.
Angela

OralBradley
Feb 4, 2006, 2:45 PM
Now I've sucked a few dicks along the way and always chickened out when they came. So of course I'd move my mouth away and just catch a facial or whatch him cum.

But I'm really curious what it's like when a guys shoots his cum into your mouth. Is there any technique or way of doing it that is best.

I'm afraid the first time I decide to do it I'll end up with Peter Norths cousin and end up with a whole mouthful of cum and no where to put it.

I received my first BJ when I was 13, but didn't suck a cock until I was about 40. After that I sucked cum from cocks and l;icked it from pussies because I couldn't seem to get enough to m ake up for the years I had lost.
The volume of cum from the first guy rather surprised me and I let most of it ooze out of my mouth onto his balls and pubic hair. I learned to overcome my gag-reflex and allow the load of cum to remain in my mouth and now wouldn't really enjoy sucking a cock without receiving my dessert. Alas, all of this was pre-AIDS and I haven't had the pleasure for years.
There was a wide variety to the taste of cum, and I think that diet and smoking made at least a part of the difference. Most guys cum was pretty midly flavored and very pleasant tasting. Other guys, especially heavy smokers, had cum with an acrid, unpleasant flavor. Those I swallowed as quickly as possible or simply spit out.
I have tasted my own cum both from licking is off my hand after masturbating and from licking it from my wife's or another woman's pussy. As you might expect, I like the taste of my own cum.

joewillblow71
Feb 4, 2006, 2:45 PM
I love the taste, I like to swallow as much as i can get, love being the recipient of a "cum bath" good for the skin too :)

wss30152
Feb 4, 2006, 4:14 PM
I perfer to have the cock shoved deep in my throat and swallow as he cums. Dont get much cum in my mouth.

concordguy
Feb 4, 2006, 6:30 PM
I remember the first time I swallowed. It took me completely by surprise. I swallowed it all and all at once. I have found that I enjoy swallowiing if He is the first to cum. If not, then I need to have known the guy awhile and built up a relationship. But, as most have stated previously, just swallow!!! It is already in your mouth and the next natural step to complete the process. I admit that there is a certain sense of satisfaction at having comleted a job well done.

What is frustrating is when you want the guy to cum and he can't. After awhile the effort becomes more work than fun and I give up. But I have learned to say that it is "ok" to do so. Amazing what the results are when you give permission.

Nikki Vandom
Feb 4, 2006, 6:52 PM
I think it is an aquired taste, as previously mentioned.I have never been afraid to touch myself if I am away from my wife or bf.I cum on my stomach and scoop it up w/ my fingers then lick them clean.I like the taste of my cum.Apparently my wife does aswell.Im kinda a health nut and eat a very large amount of celery and citrus fruit,although I never knew till reading this thread that could positively affect taste!I read an article that told there is an amino acid that causes the body to metabolise fat cell and the only naturally occuring source is a man's cum.Im on the road alot but I will try to find the article and post it.Anyway,that was years ago and what got me swallowing my own juice.I figured I have an endless supply...WaHOO! Peace &Love,N.V.

Metaluna
Feb 6, 2006, 7:03 PM
The first time I went to swallow I got very nervous. I was giving this older very handsome guy with a big dick a blow job and really got into it. I just kept sucking and tasted the slight salty taste in my mouth. More precum started forming, and I just wasn't thinking about him coming. I was masturbating myself at the same time. He started moaning a little and grabbed his dick and started jerking it. I just held my mouth open and he ejaculated on my tongue and right cheek. There was a mirror next to us and I could see it, and I came at the same time. I was really freaked out and could smell the semen all over, and I ran to the bathroom and washed my mouth out. He just said " It's allright you just have to experiment a little more." When he got his hardon back again I was lying on his bed and he came over and rubbed his cock on my face. I kept thinking of the slight taste, and how I kind of liked it. It tasted like liquified buttered popcorn. kind of salty but kinda sweet, I sucked hin and drank from his balls twice more, and started to really enjoy it. It tasted pretty good, but it helps if you really find the other person attractive. So now and then I do like the taste of sperm, and the fact that it's comimg deep from in his loins also helps. You are basically enjoying the taste of his pleasure as it makes its way through the tubes and out the urethra. That very wonderful ticklish feeling.

jo69guy
Feb 10, 2006, 7:11 AM
First time a guy came in my mouth I hd to spit, his tasted terrible. Have gotten passed that now.... I have to agree that diet definately has an impact on flavour.

Back when my ex and I were happy, and more sexually compatible, I used to come in here mouth and then shared it with a kiss. That was kind of interesting.

It does definately coat the throat, and feel strange. I like the fact that I will do something a lot of folks won't, plus once it's in the mouth, you might as well swallow it as opposed to finding a place to spit. :2cents: :bibounce:

doraxxxplorer
Feb 10, 2006, 9:49 AM
Honestly the first time I swallowed it was a mistake. I use to just catch and spit :tong: but now I love doing it. I actually get off on it but the taste is still funny and bitter. Just dnt go up and down on it keep your head still and swallow as soon as it cums out its much easier

oralolder
Feb 10, 2006, 11:40 AM
for me, I really like a nice cock, and big one when I can get one, in my mouth.
I want the reward from my efforts to shoot right into my mouth and truely like to feel it empty into there. I like to swallow it all, and taste it before doing so most of the time. If it is long enough to get into my throat, then it is sometimes nice to let it cum down there. now that said, I must admit that these days it is pretty dangerous to do so with a guy in a one night stand. back in my younger days, before that reward could kill you, it was truely wonderful to suck and swallow. not so today though. it would be so nice to find a guy or guys that would/could stay safe and just like for me to keep them sucked. but alas, that is wishful thinking. never could be and never will be. so play safe people....I still do it, but to take it into your mouth my friends, your playing with danger wheather you swallow or not. just my opinion.

Darkwing
Feb 10, 2006, 12:56 PM
Personally, I love swallowing cum. My girlfriend is probably as big on it as I am. Mind you we don't always swallow alone...snowballing is a favourite too, especially if she and I are sharing the cock of one of our close friends. The taste is a bit different with each, we've noticed, ranging from slightly bitter, to very sweet. As a side note to Meteast Chick, yes, Pineapple juice does make cum taste sweeter.
But, when it comes to swallowing, its the feeling of the semen as it slides down our throats, the feel of it in our mouths as we pass it back and forth, and the taste that keeps us cumming back for more. In my mind, there is nothing quite like it.
:2cents:

luvtoeatcum
Feb 10, 2006, 1:11 PM
I consider it my reward to swallow for a job well done

TaylorCD
Feb 21, 2006, 12:12 PM
Swalling is a turn on for me, I love the feeling of warm cum going down I also like to hold it in my mouth a bit!

jwboi
Feb 21, 2006, 1:06 PM
i like it for the same reason i like drinking the juice from a woman's pussy when she cums. consuming the essence of their sexuality is an extreme turnon. it usually makes me cum. the taste and texture are all things that i accept because it is part what i want to do for them. and i want whoever is sucking my cock to want to swallow my cum for the same reason. it's a very good thing, i think.

Newmexicanman
Feb 21, 2006, 1:42 PM
I personally get off on the man coming in my mouth. It does taste different from guy to guy, but it feels incredible when the penis pulses in my mouth! I think it is that feeling that makes me want to take it in the mouth. Mind you, it is a case of spitting sometimes and swallowing at others, and having a good drink handy!!!

Overall, sucking a cock is an experience unto itself. You cal tell so much from doing it about how the guy is feeling, it's wonderful.... Even straight guys should try it...

ErosUrge
Feb 21, 2006, 2:08 PM
There are so many I can relate to here....there once was a time for me that I could not muster up the will to swallow. My first experiences were quite negative and I just couldn't get past the taste and like many here, often gagged thinking I was going to throw up. Again, it truly is an acquired taste and thing but it is more than that. I look at it somewhat too as a spiritual experience now...and now it is more erotic than ever before for me. In fact, I really want so badly to swallow when that moment arrives. It is true that all semen varies in taste, some aren't as nice as others and some are barely noticeable. But if I may indulge just a little longer on this....it's all the things that lead up to the moment of release. All the subtleties that take place as a man is getting closer and closer to releasing all that is contained inside. With some men, you feel the shaft hardening over and over again as the moment approaches and then at the final moment, the head swells incredibly and then there's that wonderful release and sometimes there's a lot and very watery and sometimes not. I gulp it down quickly if it's a lot and slowly if it's less making sure to get every drop..... it is the moment that is so special to men as it is to women. Just as I enjoy a woman orally for a whole universe of other reasons, swallowing with a man to me is the essence of his orgasm when you take him orally. Men are more fulfilled generally speaking when the person giving swallows....it completes the moment. For me, it's an absolute rush knowing what they're feeling and often, I can't help myself from experiencing and orgasm at the same time and often do....

Newmexicanman
Feb 21, 2006, 3:02 PM
Damn EroSurge! You put that well!

It amazes me how a guys balls go hard as rock when he is about to cum... And the way the guy thrusts, like a trigger... So many sensations, and that taste of the shaft, all of it is really spiritual.

The taste of sperm is best when it mixes with a woman's fluids... That is the one time I absolutely love the taste of it... And the most erotic...

Ocasio otoko
Mar 9, 2006, 12:22 AM

Then what's the whole point in sucking cock anyway! :cool:

BI BOYTOY
Mar 10, 2006, 4:39 AM
i personally just love cum right along with the dick,for me it has always seems natural to swallow it.i like to keep it in my mouth while i keep going up and dowwn on him.making a mess that needs to be liked up of coures. only thing that matters is what makes you happy. :bigrin: :bigrin:

mike9753
Mar 10, 2006, 1:33 PM
I guess I don't want to seperate this wonderful activity into copmponent parts. For me it's the entire, wonderful event. The sight, the sounds, the feel the taste the after-taste, the after glow. If it's awkward, does not feel right, then the rest of the blow-job, which is making love as far as I am concerned, may not be great.

If you cum (sorry) at this from teh stand point that you are going to get grossed out, or that the taste or texture will be awful - your right it will!

When I was younger I couldn't stand the thought of sushi, or raw clams or oysters. Now, I know they are great adn I love them.

I have always loved performing cunnilinguis (sp?) and the taste, the feel, the aroma, everything about making love to a woman and pleasuring her by licking and sucking her pussy to orgasm or just to make her feel good - whether I have just fucked her or not, has always been an immense pleasure for me.

I feel the sam eway about going down on a guy. The entire experience is a turn-on. But your expectations will dictate the pleasure and satisfaction you get out of it.

Is the taste of a man's cum as good as rasberry jam? Well, on a hot, toasted english muffin, slathered in butter, rasberry jam is great - cum would not be. On the head of a erect penis, spouting cum, I would prefer the cum to the jam. Isn't it all context?:)

Mike

Curious Woody
Mar 11, 2006, 1:10 AM
Honestly... IMO... It is gross! Not that I haven't done it my fair share of times, but there is no good way to do it. If you must swallow.... swallow it all at once!!! I would take a facial over a swallow anyday!!!

Angie

Angie,

Do you think you would like it any better if your partner were to shoot his hot milky liquid on your face and breasts, then lick it off and share it with you off his tongue? :)

Sounds kinda good to me.

Curious Woody

long_thick_hard202
Mar 11, 2006, 9:17 AM
It is good to the last drop

becksbolero
Mar 11, 2006, 11:04 AM
I'd love a blowjob from Taylor,of course i'd be happy to reciprocate!

shaver6
Mar 11, 2006, 7:55 PM
I have found, if I swallow or not....depends on the person I am with, and how turned on I am at the time. For just the average guy, I usually do not swallow, since its rather like a sinus drip in your throat...But...every now and then, I find a guy that is so hot..and I am so turned on by him...that I just swallow every drop. I have also noticed a big difference in semen taste...some is on the bitter side, some is just neutral...no taste at all. One time I sucked off a Chinese guy, and his cum was as sweet as sugar... :tongue:

funtimebiman47
Mar 11, 2006, 8:46 PM
I have only swallowed my own cum, and it tastes differently at times. When my wife is very horny she likes for me to eat and suck her pussy after i cum in her. If she is that horny I seem to like the taste that much more. We also enjoy me cumming on her nipples and then me sucking them. Cum also adds a little something special to a hot cup of coffee too. :)

Sparks
Mar 12, 2006, 9:47 AM
[QUOTE=I have also noticed a big difference in semen taste...some is on the bitter side, some is just neutral...no taste at all. One time I sucked off a Chinese guy, and his cum was as sweet as sugar... :tongue:[/QUOTE]

I swallow evertime, or at least get a facial. There is a difference in the taste of sperm. I've concluded that diet plays a big part in it. Drinkers tend to be more bitter. And I gave a blow job to an east indian once where his first squirt was bitter, but changed to sweet.

luckyalways
Mar 12, 2006, 9:53 AM
i personally just love cum right along with the dick,for me it has always seems natural to swallow it.i like to keep it in my mouth while i keep going up and dowwn on him.making a mess that needs to be liked up of coures. only thing that matters is what makes you happy. :bigrin: :bigrin:

I'm the same. I love the taste and texture of my husbands cum. I also love it mixed with my fluids.We share and pass his cum and he will kiss and lick and suck it from my mouth. Some times he swallows it. I always swallow. I love to hold his cum in my mouth as long as I can. Married 3 years and I have swallowed every ounce of his cum. He loves to lick his cum from my pussy after he cums and shares it with me.

DannyJ
Mar 12, 2006, 11:23 PM
If you want to try to swallow, I hope this helps...
the first time, when the guy says he's going to shoot (or you just know it anyway), put his cock as far back in your mouth as you can without choking--that way, his cum will go past your taste buds, and it will seem like you're swallowing an oyster. Yes, there will be an aftertaste, but that way you'll know if you want to try it ever again. Also, you have to decide ahead of time if you're going to take it or not: once he starts, it's too late for you to change your mind, so be prepared.
Personally, I love the stuff--can't get my fill--although I guess it can be called an aquired taste. Very rarely does a guy's cum taste awful, but it does happen. Also, the taste of one guy's jizz might be quite different from someone else's.
There's one more thing you should know...as far as the latest tests have shown, no one has ever caught a potentially life-threatening disease from swallowing semen: that nasty little virus is destroyed on the spot by any contact with oxygen (which is why it must be passed through the blood system), plus the acids in the stomach destroy any residue, so sucking and swallowing are still relatively safe. Still, you might want to make sure not to eat anything that might burn or cut your mouth (pizza that's too hot, pretzels that are too hard, etc.), beforehand, and make sure you wait just a little while after brushing or flossing the teeth...and, of course, we still have to be aware of other STD's--syphillis, the clap, etc.: they may be less dangerous to our life, but it's still a bitch having to deal with them!
All that having been said, I wish you lots of fun, and hope you enjoy your experiences to the fullest; if there's anything else I can do to help or any other questions I can answer for you, let me know and I'll be happy to do all I can (hmm--okay, read anything you want into that...lol). Have a great time.
Dany

Robin_Swallows
Mar 13, 2006, 3:49 PM
From a bi-gentleman - to swallow or gracefully spit (oxymoron).

Most men will say it gives him increased pleasure when his partner swallows for him …usually by the feelings incurred by being “inside” someone during ejaculation and some other psychological reasons. For men it’s just a little more intense.

Personally, I always found it a turn on when ‘she’ swallowed – especially w/o making a face or worse gagging ! The same goes for him swallowing me.
The last thing I want is an amateur that gags on me (bites me – ouch !) ….or pulls off just before I cum and gives me a hand job. I’ve had that experience from both men and women – and those experiences stick out in my mind as less than perfect.

What’s it like and a few things to ponder:
I read all the responses and it seems everyone is a little different. For me – it’s no big deal to swallow. Although, I feared my first time so I wrote some things to consider.

If it’s your first time to have a cock in your mouth and you have taken a couple of deep strokes to the back of your throat – it’s best to get the facial (BTW a turn-on for me to give / receive a facial).
If you would like to take a load in your mouth for the fist time – keep a few things in mind:
Many men “shoot” younger more than older (some shoot more and further than others) – you don’t want to gag on it !!!! so when he’s close – pull back a little and aim his tip toward to top of your mouth or lay the bottom of your tongue over his head …enjoy !

If he hasn’t cum recently – prepare for a larger load by pulling back to the rim of his head – you can provide enough pleasure to get the job done and still leave room for his load – start swallowing.

And as many women forget – keep the action going while he is cuming! This is a huge for men !!! I personally don’t stop the action until he stops me and this will give time to swallow his load and still provide a great finish to his experience.

Questions ?

Chris32
Apr 15, 2006, 4:21 PM
personally I enjoy it. Not only does it bring total satisfaction to the guy but it can initiate a deeper more intensive session to follow

I also enjoy oral on a woman. It can drive me crazy when she clenches her legs around me and forces me to swallow all the juice she emits

Chris

boxseat1
Apr 15, 2006, 8:26 PM
Well since you asked...what is the point of a blow job if you don"t?? I stick my tongue up to the roof of my mouth so it hits my tongue and then its usually on my face and in my mouth..I just swallow it..whats the big deal...I have never heard such a bunch of whiners in my life..either do it or don't..its up to you..its just another technique.

CountryLover
Apr 15, 2006, 10:13 PM
My ex's cum was just plain NASTY. There was NO way I'd let him cum in my mouth. I soooo love giving a good blowjob and it always bothered me that he tasted so bad. His precum was sweet as candy and so the final product being so bad was a real shocker. :disgust:

Fast forward 20 yrs, and I met my first lover. He convinced me to try swallowing :bigrin: and I've been hooked ever since. Deeeeeeeee liiiccccious YUM

Since then, I'm really disappointed if my lover can't come to completion and share the rewards with me. I don't understand the complaints about coating the tongue or grit or any of those things. Snowballing is absolutely awesome :drool:

biecnal
Jun 16, 2006, 9:20 PM

Interesting conversation here
:)

Personally, I love the sexy texture and flavor of a nice warm load of jizz! Everyone is different about this.

Have you ever considered (or have) eaten your own load?

If it isn't your thing, just get the nice facial instead.

Lance :-) :bipride:

jedinudist
Jun 17, 2006, 1:33 AM
It's been a really long time but...

Mountain Dew. A few cans of that and the taste is sweeter.

As for swallowing - haven't done that. It would take too long to explain why.

NightHawk
Jun 17, 2006, 7:10 AM
I think my cum tastes good, though my wife is not fond of it. I think it is sweet, while she thinks it is salty. The two guys I tasted, tasted good to me. Precum is really very good.

BiMukMan
Jun 17, 2006, 10:04 AM
The first time I ever sucked a guy I swallowed it whole in one gulp, mainly 'cause I was nervous. I really enjoyed it, mainly for the sheer erotic quality. Since then I've not swallowed but merely tasted.

I tasted my own years ago after fucking my wife and liked it. Now, with couples, I love to eat cum out of her or lick it off the two of them, or suck it from him with her, or just about anything.

biecnal
Jun 17, 2006, 2:57 PM
I think my cum tastes good, though my wife is not fond of it. I think it is sweet, while she thinks it is salty. The two guys I tasted, tasted good to me. Precum is really very good.

NightHawk,

I agree, pre-cum from just about any cock is a delight! :tongue:

Lance :flag1:

bigulfcpl
Jun 17, 2006, 4:08 PM
Love the way you think, Lance!

I am not fond of swallowing, and neither is Chrissy. One of my favorite things about sex is watching the man cum. If he cums in my mouth deeply, I cannot see it. I much prefer a facial! YUMMY! Then, I can lick it up! :tongue:

Anyone want to volunteer? ;)

Blkhunk3
Jun 17, 2006, 5:02 PM
undefinedundefined
:cool:
It takes experience to get use to it. I depends on what the guy has eaten or drunk before you get to it. Some guys I've met taste mild to medium saline and I swallow. If you can get him in the back of your throat you by-pass the taste buds and it's not so bad. I try to swish it around and mix it with my own saliva before I chug it.

biecnal
Jun 17, 2006, 5:51 PM
undefinedundefined
:cool:
It takes experience to get use to it. I depends on what the guy has eaten or drunk before you get to it. Some guys I've met taste mild to medium saline and I swallow. If you can get him in the back of your throat you by-pass the taste buds and it's not so bad. I try to swish it around and mix it with my own saliva before I chug it.

From the beautiful cock pics I see on your profile. I would absolutely LOVE to taste yours! Damn nice!!!

Lance :cool:

strawberry8302
Jun 18, 2006, 1:33 AM
Me personally, I hate swallowing. But if you must, try to give oral sex to your guy after he's jerked off a couple of times during the week. So most likely, by the time he gets to you, he'll only have a small amount of cum for you to swallow. I agree with some of the others, I'll take a facial over a swallow.

twodelta
Jun 18, 2006, 2:24 AM
I love the way a cock feels in my mouth just before he cums. I would never dream of taking it out of my mouth at that perfect time. My advice to the original question would be to taste Your own cum several times. True, there are differences, but it's all very similar - Dave

Sparks
Jun 18, 2006, 3:48 AM
What's it like to swallow? It's two like minded men sharing. Men know what men like. That inculdes swallowing and facials. When the time is right for you, go ahead and gulp the sperm down. You'll enjoy it. Go for it, dude.

Craydon
May 7, 2011, 11:16 AM
I LOVE have cum in my mouth and swallowing it is very hot. Love the taste and love the idea of having something of the other person inside me

freezeplay
May 7, 2011, 8:07 PM
I think everyone is different. I think either you like it or you don't. I have swallowed three times in my life. It was with the same partner. Each time it tasted different. For me it was about knowing that I made him happy. I'm all about pleasing my lover. There was one time that man I thought he'd never stop cumming. But for some reason I enjoyed that time the most. But before he came, his body quivered and he pulled my head deeper so I knew when he was going to explode. I would rather he explode than just to trickle. To me if he explodes the better the reward for all the enjoyment I had of pleasing him.

frontierman2011
May 8, 2011, 8:38 PM
I get a rush when I swallow. I don't mind the taste of it. For me, it's a special treat for the guy I'm servicing. Especially if he's really expecting me to spit. I love the look of shock on his face when I suck every drop. I love making his knees buckle.

This is right up my alley. For me there is no greater interpersonal experience than wrapping my tongue around the soft folds of skin on a mans cock, and no greater act of submission than allowing him to ejaculate his entire load into my mouth. I consider it my reward for a job well done and I swallow every drop of it. Like the member above, I completely lose my mind when I feel my partner's cock throbbing with orgasm and totally endulge myself in every warm load that erupts from his hole. My partner's cum seldom spends more than a second in my mouth before I send it on a one-way trip down my throat. I love the varied taste of cum, from one man to the next. For me, it's really more about the experience than the physical taste of semen. I love walking away from a hard blow, knowing that millions of tiny sperm cells are writhing and wriggling around the taste buds on my tongue. Thank you for the opportunity to voice my opinion about this. I LOVE this forum :tongue:

Twoforyou
May 8, 2011, 8:57 PM
I'm new here so, like another poster, I'm a bit shocked by all the people who describe the taste as " disgusting ". I simply love a man coming in my mouth...nothing like it. It is my reward for all the loving attention lavished on his cock. Even better is lingering taste through the next day. I know...but nobody else does. I love it! By the way, I swallow every time. Wouldn't miss it.

bullhead69
May 9, 2011, 12:08 PM
If you are wondering about it, then just do it. It will only be a little uncomfortable for a few minutes. If you gag or choke just tell your partner you are sorry and a little surprised. If he is repulsed or doesn't understand find someone else. Me? I prefer to swallow.

J&DS01
May 9, 2011, 12:48 PM
Ok, so this is what i have learnt after 10 years of swallowing my husbands cum.

1. the more meat in the diet the more bitter the taste.

2. the more fruit in the diet the sweeter the taste.

3. the back of the tounge is ALOT less taste sensitive. So if you can have him cum in the back but close your thoart right befor he does it, you wont choke.

4. you may gag for the first couple of times just trying to figure out the best way.

5. If you can have suction, close your thoart, and keep it in the back you wont taste as much, and it wont coat you whole mouth... If you can keep that suction until you are ready to swallow.

6. some times i crave the taste and everything that comes with it... some times not, just depends on my mood. So if you can get it in to your head set that it is something that is going to really turn you on, the better it will be for the both of you.

7. like alot ppl have said, swallow it all at once, just get it over with... at first, until you can really start to like the taste.

8. You may want to have something strong to drink at the end, like soda pop, i find the carbonation really helps get the coating out of your thoart. Or you may want to brush your teeth as well, that coating will go away after a bit though, if you dont like it, just try not to dwell on it, and have something to eat with a stronger taste then what you are tasting at the moment.

hope i could help you out! good luck!

lizard-lix
May 9, 2011, 2:36 PM
If you want to know what it tastes like first, just lick some up. If you are a guy, just jerk off in your hand and slurp, girls I am sure there is always an available source :bigrin:

I guess I am just not the gagging type, as I have never choked or gagged on it. However my wife has a 'mucous' thing and it can make her gag (so she usually gets off and jerks me as I am about to cum, or spits).

Folks talk a lot about the taste, I agree that it can vary a lot, but I've never found it objectionable (tobacco made the largest diff, as a meat eater I've never been sensitive to other aspects of the person's diet).

I liked cum less when I was younger and could take it or leave it, now I never miss an opportunity to slurp some, straight from the hose (but not for a long time as I am monogamous), off the body or from wherever it got squirted.

I do agree if you do not like the taste as much, take it farther back in your mouth/on your tongue for less taste, but it is easier to gag I guess with it spraying on the back of your throat and uvula. Maybe that is why I never gag, I like it more to the front so I can taste it (than again, I didn't gag when I deep throat either).

But as others have said, ya like it or ya don't.. Variation is a good thing, someone for everyone!

hgf33
May 11, 2011, 10:42 AM
Swallowing is a lot easier than spitting, that's for sure. If you're gonna spit, then you have it sitting in your mouth until you can go spit it wherever, and there's no sexy way to do that. Swallowing is faster, and it's really not that bad. I do it every time. Just do it quick, like a shot. It's only gross if you try to swallow it like you're drinking a beverage. You don't want to like swish it around or anything, ack! I mean unless you really like the taste. Like I said, it isn't that bad. Just a weird texture. Be like Nike and Just Do It! LOL!

69luvr
May 12, 2011, 3:51 PM

Angie

Angie I disagree with you. There is a wonderful way to do it! Learn to have your partner push it as far into your throat as possible before gagging. Then swallow a few times. When he cums, it will be a quick down-the-hatch- situation and you will not feel a thing! its actually quite enjoyable and after you acquire a taste for it, and you will, you will always want to do it. its the best!:bipride:

69luvr
May 12, 2011, 4:03 PM
First time a guy came in my mouth I hd to spit, his tasted terrible. Have gotten passed that now.... I have to agree that diet definately has an impact on flavour.

Back when my ex and I were happy, and more sexually compatible, I used to come in here mouth and then shared it with a kiss. That was kind of interesting.

It does definately coat the throat, and feel strange. I like the fact that I will do something a lot of folks won't, plus once it's in the mouth, you might as well swallow it as opposed to finding a place to spit. :2cents: :bibounce:

I think cum kissing is wonderful. If your parner loves to swap cum, why not?

drugstore cowboy
May 16, 2011, 2:37 AM
I find swallowing highly overrated and boring.

bi-male-n-wife
May 16, 2011, 7:21 AM
I love the the taste of another man's cum. So I do swallow every time. Love to either have it pumped in my mouth while sucking or have my tongue out waiting for that creamy cum. Don't waste cum, swallow it or share it with the guy.

foreverbi
May 16, 2011, 10:53 AM
IMHO swallowing cum is the best part of sucking a dick. As far as it being an "acquired" taste I guess I "acquired" the taste for it when I was just a young child as I have ALWAYS ate my own cum after jacking off. When I sucked my first dick (as a young adult) I just couldn't believe all the great tasting cum that came from an adult dick. In other words I have ALWAYS loved the taste, smell & texture of a mouthful of nice warm cum sliding down my throat. :2cents::tongue::male:

69luvr
May 18, 2011, 3:36 PM

:bipride:ONE WORD: Wonderful

sterculius
May 19, 2011, 10:27 AM
I LOVE swallowing cum!! For me, the joy and purpose of being a committed cocksucker is to bring him to orgasm using my mouth and throat!!! The intense thrill that I experience as he's ejaculating in my mouth is the culmination of the erotic practice of sucking cock. I especially love the slutty submissive aspect of knowing that I'm being used for his sexual gratification when he tightly holds my head down onto his cock while he's cumming in my mouth!! By swallowing this gift of delicious semen, I'm ingesting and absorbing all that sexual energy generated by his orgasm! I love being a cocksucker!!

dragon4181
May 21, 2011, 3:11 PM
I'm just glad of a warm drink some nights....

crazy_cat_lady
May 21, 2011, 3:30 PM
I dont know if its already been said but I personally am allegic to cum thats consumed. Every single time I've thrown up. I can take it anywhere but my stomach. so hopefully you wont be but it is a possability. personally I'd stick with pre-cum...tastes a lot better for me. and about facials...I dont like facials I like boob -shots...much easier to clean:rolleyes::bigrin::2cents:

brooklinguy
May 21, 2011, 6:30 PM
I love it, I always swallow, when I see a guy cum on cam or give another guy a facial I think it is a waste.

I love the feeling of a cock in my mouth (especially if it goes in limp or semi), him hardening up then me going to town on his cock.

I won't stop until he blows his load down my throat.

I had one guy try to pull out (his wife never swallowed) so I just went down further on him, he was in heaven when he came!

I've blown him a few times since, he never tries to pull away now.

Cheers

binectar
May 21, 2011, 9:42 PM
I'm just glad of a warm drink some nights....

Amen! I suppose one either likes it, or not. I love it, personally, But my wife will only swallow mine. I don't think she's against it - she's certainly done it before - but for some reason she would rather they cum on her breasts, belly, ass, or pussy than swallow another man. Perhaps it's because she knows how much I like to clean up afterward! (I suppose I have a cum fetish...but the: I love raw oysters too!) I must say that some just don't taste very good at all. I believe it has something to do with diet, and perhaps general health. (Ironic that asparagus makes it taste a bit acrid, but also helps a man cum heavier.)

drugstore cowboy
Jun 7, 2011, 2:01 PM
It's like eating your own cum except you're swallowing someone else's semen.

I can take it or leave it.

Sometimes I'm just fine with a facial and I don't want to swallow.

Bobby74
Jun 7, 2011, 3:51 PM
I love dthe feel of control when sucking a cock and swallowing his ccum when I ffeel him starting t5o jerk and throb I suck just on the head and run my tongue around it. when he does cum I conbdtinue to suck on it I think the taste is great and men love it.:tongue:

NakedInSeattle
Jun 7, 2011, 8:12 PM
I find absolutely nothing objectionable about it and it is the natural conclusion to an enjoyable, sensuous communication between humans. It's the idea of it that appeals to me the most. Do i really like it? I guess the answer is yes.

michiganbicouple3242
Jun 15, 2011, 8:57 AM
as a guy, i figured out that deep throating at that point, you dont get the taste, and everyone walks away happy :tongue:

Bonezs
Jun 15, 2011, 10:02 PM
For me too swallow depends on the guy that is in my mouth. Some guys cause a euphoric feeling as they slide in my throat causing me to crave more and when I feel that hard cock pulsating down my in my mouth and their cum filling my throat I get all high. Some times I like the feeling of a load splash my face.

R. R. Wayne
Jun 15, 2011, 10:12 PM
If I like the guy and we've been at it for a long time, I enjoy swallowing his cum. Most of the guys I've swallowed had good tasting cum.

ohbimale
Jun 16, 2011, 3:27 AM
I enjoy the texture and taste of a man's cum. Each one is different.

For me I like to have the head of his cock at the edge of my lips inside my mouth when he cums, that way I can actually taste his cum as it lands on my tongue. If his cum just goes down your throat when he cums then you never get to taste it, since there are no taste buds in your throat.

In my opinion you either like swallowing or you don't.

Happy cock sucking.

ihavapa
Jun 16, 2011, 9:38 PM
Although I have never tasted any cum, but my own, if it were to taste similar I'm sure I'd enjoy it. Anyone interested in letting find out if I'll enjoy it feel free to contact me.

Seanrtn
Jun 26, 2011, 11:40 AM

I feel exactly the same way. I enjoy the fact I have pleasured my partner so much that it urns me on even more. I just turn my head slightly to the side, let it hit the inside of my mouth instead of the back of my throat and role it around in my mouth, up and down his shaft. I love it, but sure understand why many don't.

fpb09
Jun 26, 2011, 11:59 AM
I've always wanted to shoot it in my mouth but a little scared got close 1 day.Had cramp in back & neck but will do it 1 day looking forward to it!

ErosUrge
Jun 26, 2011, 12:28 PM
Since this topic has shown up again and does on many ocassions and I have already posted once to this, I decided to chime in yet again. The question being: What's it like to swallow?......exquisite, exquisite.

Al Wahash
Jun 26, 2011, 1:23 PM
It's AWESOME! When I know the dudes coming I like to go down on it as far as I can; deep throat it. Mine tastes great. If you want to know what its liek you may want to try your own. I'll shoot in my own mouth whenever the mood strikes me. Good source of protein. lol

bradf52
Jun 26, 2011, 7:31 PM
Better than mom's apple pie:rolleyes:

But have never meet a man that enjoys it as much.

My age bracket may have something to do about it though.

Finding someone in my age bracket that swallows is almost impossible as in my case. By the way I'm 57. Most my age bi or gay are just into the usual vanilla stuff. As for swallowing good luck to myself!!

dave34748
Jun 26, 2011, 7:33 PM
I found that as they grew very hard and were about to cum, I just went faster and swallowed as they erupted. I became so excited that I was able to get them to cum, that the taste was just secondary to their reaction. I did not mind it at all.

taz321
Jun 27, 2011, 12:38 AM
I think that when you go down on a guy and you really enjoy going down to make him feel good it really adds to the pleasure of swallowing his load for him! I have gone down on a few guy's and I would never suck a guy and not swallow cause It adds to his pleasure and mine! The feel of him pumping his cock in and out of my mouth and knowing what is cumming is so hot I can't imagine not taking him all the way! Plus I just love the taste!!!

OneLeggedTexan64
Jun 28, 2011, 2:40 AM
I had a 6" cock in my mouth and he shot a big load in the back of my throat, I just kept swallowing and swallowing till I drained him, and kept sucking. Hot wet cum. mmmmmmm

cpl-needs-bi
Jun 28, 2011, 3:02 AM
Female here - I finally worked up the nerve (had a few drinks) and gave my husband what he had been wanting for years - first and last time - I gagged, spit, drank, brushed teeth and gargled - could still taste it - Yuck! gagging now as I type this......:yikes2:
I have heard that smoking can give cum a bad taste...?

Our solution is when he is ready to come I will lick, tongue and suck his balls while he cums - my favorite is on my neck and down my back!

Good luck

Realist
Jun 28, 2011, 8:29 AM
Yes, cum can be sweet, or foul!

A person's lifestyle has a lot to do with the taste of his, or her, cum. Smoking, Coffee, strong food, like garlic, onions, spicy foods, really do flavor cum. If a person has an illness, like stomach problems, intestinal issues, or others, it can reflect on the taste of their semen.

My GF and I usually eat lots of fruits (Pineapple is great) and mild foods a day, or two, before she visits.

StockyAsian
Jun 28, 2011, 3:28 PM
I think that when you go down on a guy and you really enjoy going down to make him feel good it really adds to the pleasure of swallowing his load for him! I have gone down on a few guy's and I would never suck a guy and not swallow cause It adds to his pleasure and mine! The feel of him pumping his cock in and out of my mouth and knowing what is cumming is so hot I can't imagine not taking him all the way!

Yeah, right on, I agree.

victorKC
Jun 28, 2011, 4:48 PM
For me the cumming isn't the biggest part of it. I love the feeling of knowing exactly what my partner is going to do, and being able to make him do it. Being able to prolong the blowjob, or make him cum is an awesome feeling.
Myself, when I know he's going to cum, I make a grrr sound and take him deep in my throat. I never taste the cum, just a little afterwards. It goes straight down the throat.
All that being said, I don't usually mind the taste. Sometimes I'll lean up and kiss him with the cum still in my mouth.
To each his own, and do whatever you like.

victorKC
Jun 28, 2011, 5:50 PM
For me the cumming isn't the biggest part of it. I love the feeling of knowing exactly what my partner is going to do, and being able to make him do it. Being able to prolong the blowjob, or make him cum is an awesome feeling.
Myself, when I know he's going to cum, I make a grrr sound and take him deep in my throat. I never taste the cum, just a little afterwards. It goes straight down the throat.
All that being said, I don't usually mind the taste. Sometimes I'll lean up and kiss him with the cum still in my mouth.
To each his own, and do whatever you like.

ro5884
Jun 29, 2011, 3:38 AM
I like to swallow. And I expect a good lover to swallow. I love the feeling of lips around my cock as I cum. And I love feeling a load come in my mouth. Some tastes good, some doesn't, but to me that isn't the issue. Having or giving a great orgasm is what counts.

Wish I was giving head right now, as a matter of fact!
:bigrin:

jackbirdjay
Jul 24, 2011, 11:10 AM
I love it. For me feeling his cock throb and get big in my mouth then the exploding hitting the back of my throat hearing him moan letting it slide down oh yea just nothing like it. They are all right either u love it or hate it. I just happen to love it

oraladdiction
Jul 26, 2011, 6:35 PM
ever since i sucked my first cock, i was taught to swallow. it just seemed natural to do that. besides ... it's much better than cleaning up the mess later.. and the protein is good for you too :) makes it a win-win situation.

jimpgh6969
Jul 26, 2011, 9:32 PM
I love snowballing, sharing the load is the best part.

hgf33
Jul 27, 2011, 11:51 AM
I don't like the taste, but I swallow. Every time. Spitting is a "never" for me, and not just because it's a mood killer, but I have another reason.

If you spit, it's in your mouth longer, and the muscles of your mouth you have to use to spit it out means it's going to touch your tongue and the inside of your mouth MORE than if you were to swallow.

Take it like a shot. Don't swallow it like you would if you were trying to taste wine or something. It'll coat your mouth and throat and it's not very pleasant. Well, unless you like the taste, of course. It's not the worst thing in the world, but it's not good, in my opinion. (The smell makes me gag more than the taste, lol, I don't know why!) It's kinda hard to explain, but I have this way of holding my mouth so that it doesn't have to touch it much, and then I just swallow it like a shot. Also, the position you're head is in will make your swallowing technique different... self-explanatory, but some people don't think about it until they choke. Or maybe that's just me! And swallow it all at once, don't try to swallow after each shot, lol! Doesn't hurt to have a glass of water either. Sometimes I'll take a drink afterward, just to clear my throat.

This seems like a lot to think about, but it's really not. And the more you think about it, the harder it will be to swallow. Just do it fast and take it like a champ! :-)

foreverbi
Jul 27, 2011, 2:58 PM
Everything about swallowing cum is so GREAT that their are no words to describe it except for YUMMY!!! In case you couldn't tell - I Love Cum;)

indenver_indenver
Aug 1, 2011, 8:46 AM

I can't believe this! Not swallowing is missing out on half the thrill of sucking cock. First of all, don't suck the cock of a smoker. Smoker's cum tastes bad.

But if you really love having a cock in your mouth, you will go crazy with lust for its cum reward. I love telling my top that I want his cum and he really gets turned on telling me, "Here it comes. Get ready. Take it! Take it!" Guys really love shooting in your mouth and love to know you want their seed. He even likes to have me hold my mouth open and watch his cum shoot into my mouth.

I hold all his load in my mouth until he is finished so I can tell how big his load is then slowly let it slip down my throat. I have told him that I swallow his cum to make bones for my body and he thinks it's so sexy that part of him stays with me after he leaves.

If you don't like swallowing your man's cum, then why are you bothering to suck cock? And you are probably robbing your top of his complete pleasure.

lv69cpl69
Aug 2, 2011, 11:35 PM
I have only given head 1 time to him cumming (he drinks a lot) but swolling was great and my wife was turned by my doing it:male::tongue:

camelblue
Jun 7, 2021, 5:14 PM
It's a unique experience to enjoy cock and semen.

It's like two stages: the musky smell, the manly flavor of cock, feeling skin and flesh with your tongue, the peace of getting to enjoy all of this at your own pace with no rush. Such a contrast to when he's cumming: There's a rush now, an urgency because he's lost control and all you can do now is brace yourselves for the outcome that you want so bad. The manly musk of his cock turns into a bleachy ammonia, you can smell that load steaming out of his slit. That fleshy flavor in your mouth turns into that salty gooey warmth, an overwhelming taste that can only be one thing: hot male sperm.

Tasting it is one thing, but really going all the way and swallowing it all down I think takes some courage. As much as I enjoy it, usually in the moment, i'm actually anxious and pretty nervous. Your initial reaction is likely to want to keep it in your mouth or spit it out. Sometimes I still do. But, the times that i've bee brave enough to swallow it all, i'm so happy I did. It's a feeling of accomplishment, kind of like facing a fear and beating a challenge. I particularly love a verbal and dom top stroking their cock off into my mouth, telling me the whole time what's going to happen; that I'm going to open my mouth and eat all of his sperm. It's not bossy, more like a friend keeping you accountable to what you said you want to do, and helping you achieve something. Lucky for him, he gets to feel super good while feeding you too. Win Win. My dream is to have a dom top like this with a super thick, creamy load, a real challenge to swallow, and eating all of it successfully while being filmed so I can relive it over and over.

licyou69
Apr 9, 2022, 11:37 AM
Seems like such a waste to go to all that work on a nice cock and not only not get to feel his pleasure turn to a throbbing ecstasy in my mouth, but also deny myself the sensation and taste of that cum hitting my throat, filling my mouth, and coating my tongue before making it's way into my belly.

jjourneyman
Apr 9, 2022, 12:18 PM
I learned this "trick" from a female hooker a long time ago... When you sense he is about to cum, slide his head against your cheek. Between the sensation of him bumping your cheek and rubbing against you teeth from the other side, he will cum like a gusher. Let it flow into the back of your mouth and swallow. You'll never have to taste it and he will be satisfied, as will you.

Pleaser63
Apr 9, 2022, 9:06 PM
It's the ultimate reward for sucking another guys cock.When I 1st started sucking cock I would swallow his cum and think later I didn't even taste it.Now when he comes I keep it in my mouth before I swallow so I get to savory my yummy reward.I squeeze out any remaining cum and lick it off with the tip of my tounge.

Cum1st
Apr 10, 2022, 6:02 AM
My first exposure to oral sex was with my first live in GF who was also the second person I had sex with other than a high school GF I fingered some. I was 19, and she was 29. She was a great teacher, and I an avid student.

She always swallowed, and never fussed about it. In fact she would say afterward with a smile, "You autta' patent that stuff," and something about it being a good glue.

Later when I got to suck cocks I couldn't imagine not swallowing. Like her I have always considered it part of the job, and part of the excitement. Giving up my reward, and leaving him with a mess seems unconscionable. (Thanx spellcheck.)

It's really nothing to fret about! Stop over thinking it.

As a child trying to get brussels sprouts down actually made me puke a couple of times before my father stopped trying. I don't see a connection here, but I still don't eat brussels sprouts.

Jozyxt
Apr 10, 2022, 7:36 AM
It's the ultimate reward for sucking another guys cock.When I 1st started sucking cock I would swallow his cum and think later I didn't even taste it.Now when he comes I keep it in my mouth before I swallow so I get to savory my yummy reward.I squeeze out any remaining cum and lick it off with the tip of my tounge.

I ran into that the other day. My FWB came while he was all the way in my mouth. I didn't taste a thing but I find tasting to be a prised reward for my effort. So I slid his cock up a bit, but not out, then forced the cum up in my mouth and got my taste before I swallowed.

I really want to full experience of cum, from the work to get it, to the grunts of the man, to the taste, to the knowing that it is inside me, to knowing that it is becoming part of my body.

Skuttfarkuss
Apr 10, 2022, 1:43 PM
The first time I let a man cum in my mouth I enjoyed it greatly. He said he was going to cum and I wanted it so bad I sucked harder and moved my head faster making him cum. Feeling his load fill my mouth was hot and I let some run down his cock shaft to see it. Loved that. Then I swallowed the rest of his cum load. I have never disliked the taste of feel of a mans cum, it has always been hot and pleasurable. The only time I found cum to not taste good was my own. I jacked off on a cookie then ate the cookie with my own cum on it and that didn't taste so great. I think the sweetness of the cookie and the taste of my cum just didn't go together.

Veryoralniceguy
Apr 10, 2022, 5:50 PM
Just swallow, it tastes good, you’ll like it.

Skuttfarkuss
Apr 10, 2022, 6:25 PM
Just swallow, it tastes good, you’ll like it. Exactly Veryoralniceguy, as I said I have enjoyed every mouth full of cum since I took that first one.

jjourneyman
Apr 14, 2022, 12:55 PM
The first time is not a good experience. While you're happy that you've achieved your objective of satisfying your partner, at the same time, your taste buds and brain are going... "Oh hell no..." It's salty, briny, and the sweetness you tasted earlier in terms of pre-cum... nope. All gone.

Now, you're left with a choice of do I spit it or swallow?

Then you choose to swallow.

It's an affirmation that You are a good cock sucker, that you accept your partner and appreciate what he has given you.

Two days later, he is calling you back and is asking for more.

bbclover
Apr 16, 2022, 4:02 PM
For me, I'm so worked up sucking their cock, that I look forward to them humming in my mouth and swallowing it. Most of the time I end up swallowing about 2 shots of it before I even taste it.

jjourneyman
Apr 16, 2022, 8:44 PM
It's ok. My girlfriend just came in my mouth. I think I got most of it down. She is sleeping soundly now... usually does after she cums so hard. She's a big squirter, so it takes a lot out of her when she cums. I just cover her up because she goes into a freeze mode.

She's actually my sis, but I know her body better than anyone.

marine20
Apr 17, 2022, 11:27 PM
you are my hero , jjourneyman !

mewanturcum
Apr 17, 2022, 11:51 PM
I would like to be able to be there to clean up that cum that she dribbled over your cock and balls.

mewanturcum
Apr 17, 2022, 11:55 PM
I think my first wife hit on the perfect compromise. She tried swallowing once and did not like it one bit. From that point forward, she'd let me come in her mouth, then let it dribble back out down my cock and over my balls. The warm, wet feeling I got from that was delicious in itself, I still got to come in her mouth, and she didn't have to swallow!

Scott

I would love to able to be there to clean up that cum that she dribbled down on your cock and balls. Maybe give you another one.

csreef
Apr 18, 2022, 12:34 AM
It's ok. My girlfriend just came in my mouth. I think I got most of it down. She is sleeping soundly now... usually does after she cums so hard. She's a big squirter, so it takes a lot out of her when she cums. I just cover her up because she goes into a freeze mode.

She's actually my sis, but I know her body better than anyone.

OK. . .WOW!

Rest85
Apr 18, 2022, 12:39 AM
For me, it's just the natural thing to do. I swallowed from the first time I sucked a dick. My girlfriend always swallowed mine so when my curiosity about sucking dick became reality, I knew I wanted the sensation of the guy cumming in my mouth. I honestly didn't know what I would do then, but as it turns out he was a spurter and the erotic sensation of the warm and somewhat thick liquid forcefully spurting into my mouth made me want it even more. I really didn't find anything to dislike about it. Somehow, when the spurts shot into my mouth I swallowed each stream as it came, gulping down 4 or 5 spurts before holding my mouth around the tip of his dick as he oozed out the remainder of his load. Then, I lifted my mouth of his cock, being sure to keep my lips sealed so I wouldn't lose any and I swallowed the rest. I looked at it as being what I SHOULD have done, and I wanted to be a good and complete cocksucker, just like my gf had been for me for years.

I didn't overthink it and it went down very easily. I liked the consistency and taste. Cum tastes like nothing else. I liked the pleasure of being a cum slut then and I like it still. Him being my first, I didn't know that his was fairly mild tasting since I had nothing to compare it to. As I experienced more loads I found out that they all have their own unique taste. I was incredibly aroused about having done it. I liked the aftertaste and the way the thickness lingered in my mouth so I guess I'm something of a natural cum slut. Out of the 40 or so cocks I've sucked, I've swallowed all but two and that was only because their cum was overpoweringly bitter. I always look forward to the sensation of it spreading into my mouth...the warmth of the cum and the stiff dick between my lips is an erotic pleasure like nothing else.

I like feeling cum shoot into my mouth. If it doesn't spurt, I love the warmth of it spreading onto my tongue. To me it's the icing on the dick sucking cake. If a guy asks me if he can cum in my mouth the answer is always yes, but if he doesn't ask and doesn't 'warn' me he's about to get off (and somehow I can't tell he's about to) I like the surprise.

I'd recommend giving it a try, knowing how good it is for the guy you are sucking. A little bit of submissive attitude really makes it hot, if you are so inclined.

Rest85
Apr 18, 2022, 12:48 AM
For me, I'm so worked up sucking their cock, that I look forward to them humming in my mouth and swallowing it. Most of the time I end up swallowing about 2 shots of it before I even taste it.

That's what I wanted to say in my reply...that usually the taste takes a few seconds to show up....the warmth of it usually shows up before I taste it and by that time I really very much want to swallow it so I can be a good cum slut.