PDA

View Full Version : One of our own...

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 27, 2009, 7:40 PM
Our Sweet Lone Wolf lost his dear father on the 19th of this month, loves. Please join me in sending him some love, encouragement and good wishes so that he can see them when he gets back here with us.
I told him that I was happy to hear that his Father's passing was gentle and easy, and that peace was finally his now. :} He and his daughter are staying over one more night in Topeka KA, because of the large snow storm coming in.
Big big hugs to you Wolfie-honey. Be safe and well and come home to us soon. You are indeed missed by those of us who know and luff you.
Cat and Eeegie.:}

Georgie_Girl
Mar 27, 2009, 7:58 PM
Aww I'm sorry to hear that. It always sucks to lose a parent. *hug*

rissababynta
Mar 27, 2009, 8:23 PM
Many big huggles and lots of love.

Doggie_Wood
Mar 27, 2009, 10:22 PM
Sorry to hear of your loss LoneWolf - I think I know how you are feeling and I know that it is hard loosing your dad. I lost mine 4 years ago and I still miss him.
Know this wolfie - here you are loved.
We care about our family here and you are amoung us.
If yoiu need to talk - I am here for you.

Doggie :doggie:

SJ37AndSteph
Mar 27, 2009, 11:07 PM
Sending big hugs to LoneWolf sorry about the passing of your father..

Hugs Lone Wolf

SweetJuices37 aka Candy :)

tutunono
Mar 28, 2009, 9:29 AM
Much Love to Wolfie,take it one day at a time. Sorry for your loss.

MarieDelta
Mar 28, 2009, 10:13 AM
Sorry about your loss.

Much love & healing for you at this time.

Marie

Holmes
Mar 28, 2009, 10:35 AM
Lost my dad is September. He was a pain inthe ass , but he was my pain the ass .Love him, miss him, but happy he isn't suffering anymore. Lonewolf your loss is intense right now, but It will lessen with time remember the laughter remember the tears. Remeber your friend,family and family of choice are there to support and offer you love and unnderstanding your time of loss

tg Shannon
Mar 28, 2009, 11:29 AM
Sorry wolf, got 2 shoulders ,if ya need one, gimme a hollar

evilpanda
Mar 28, 2009, 11:29 AM
Hey, there, you were real good to me when i came with my problem, so, if you need to message me, i am there for you as well, very there. so sorry for your loss and take care of your good self in the difficult time.

texasman6172003
Mar 28, 2009, 11:31 AM
Hey Lonewolf,I am sorry too hear of your loss. I lost Dad 32 years ago,and it hurts just as much now as it did then. Take care...

Lonewolf76
Mar 29, 2009, 1:37 PM
Our Sweet Lone Wolf lost his dear father on the 19th of this month, loves. Please join me in sending him some love, encouragement and good wishes so that he can see them when he gets back here with us.
I told him that I was happy to hear that his Father's passing was gentle and easy, and that peace was finally his now. :} He and his daughter are staying over one more night in Topeka KA, because of the large snow storm coming in.
Big big hugs to you Wolfie-honey. Be safe and well and come home to us soon. You are indeed missed by those of us who know and luff you.
Cat and Eeegie.:}

Wow! Sweet Cat - You are SUCH a class act!!! I love ya baby - that was sooo thoughtful, so you. Thanks to all of you. My daughter and I are safely back home now in Colorado. We spent an extra night in Topeka Kansas to avoid the worst of the storm and a good thing we did! - There were numerous vehicles off the road buried in snowdrifts. We took our time and a normal 8 hour drive turned into 12 - but we made it! Dad was suffering for the last 10 months of his time with us - so the passing was a blessing and we were as prepared as one could ever be for such an event. Knowing that he wanted to go and knowing that he was suffering here has made it sooo much easier to cope. I cannot thank you enough - my online family has helped me through this as much as my actual family has. I can't find any words that say it better than - Thank you all and I love you special people!! Hugs and Kisses and much appreciation. LW HOWWWWWLLLLLL!

12voltman59
Mar 29, 2009, 2:57 PM
LoneWolf--I offer you my condolences for the passing of your father---

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 29, 2009, 3:30 PM
Hey, its what friends and family Does for each other. :}:three:
Glad ya'll are home safe, hon. If you need a soft fuzzy shoulder sometime, you know where I am.;)
Muah
Cat

PolyLoveTriad
Mar 29, 2009, 5:13 PM
Sorry to hear about your dad, keep the fond memories close and he will never be far away :)