PDA

View Full Version : Battlestar Galactica. NO SPOILERS HERE!

_Joe_
Mar 20, 2009, 9:12 PM
The 6th Cylon is the father of Ziggy who predicts with great accuracy what Sam has to do when the Reavers come after the Oceanic 6 in a galaxy far, far, away.

That is all.

There. I spoiled it for you after all. ha Ha.

Doggiestyle
Mar 20, 2009, 11:32 PM
:bigrin: I don't mean to spoil it for you Joe, but the C-D Rom-u-lens won the war because their allied forces, the cling-ons could not cling onto the island that the Oceanic 6 had inhabited for so long that the "others" simply gave up and surrendered to the DARMA INITIATIVE causing the island to move to a place that the starship "Enterprise" cannot find. Dr Spock told me that it was so ill-logical that he could not figgure out why and that we will need someone like Luke Skywalker (his best buddy "chewey" can give a good B-J)or someone that has "THE FORCE" with them to help us find which galaxy the "ARMY OF DARKNESS" has hid it so we can liberate the liberal minded "American Civil Liberties Union" and get ourselves "Back To The Future" where we belong. OK????? :rolleyes:

Hey man this all makes more sense than Arana askin me "just for fun" why I ran over my sister in my car because i'me not crazy????? :confused:

Oh well at least Cheech & Chong are still smoking huh? :stoned:

So if your wondering why I did this. It's because the :devil: made me do it. Thats my story and I'me a stickin to it. Your friend, Doggie......:doggie:.....:flag4:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 20, 2009, 11:40 PM
Doggie? You been hittin' the regular coffee again havent ya Hon? lol
That was great.
Cat :}

FalconAngel
Mar 21, 2009, 12:46 PM
"Space. We need more of it.

These are the voyages of the Star Ship Endoctine. It's mission; To cruise about the universe looking for new predicaments to get into. To search the outskirts of the Galaxy for areas with less crowding, lower tax rates and better schools. To boldly go where nobody ever wanted to go before." -- Captain Jean-Lucy Ricardo

Nick_C
Mar 21, 2009, 8:56 PM
Hate to drag you guys off the silliness, but just saw the finale, and damn that was frakking awesome!