PDA

View Full Version : Is It?

tutunono
Mar 20, 2009, 5:36 PM
Is having a girlfriend and boyfriend more trouble than its worth?

arana
Mar 20, 2009, 6:43 PM
They're just like a husband or wife... Good days, bad days. You just have to have the right one. Then they're worth everything.

rissababynta
Mar 20, 2009, 6:46 PM
They're just like a husband or wife... Good days, bad days. You just have to have the right one. Then they're worth everything.

Yup, what she said lol.

HelloToYou
Mar 20, 2009, 7:28 PM
I never found it to be any trouble. Also, anyone who says that, hasn't found the right person.

ziggybabie
Mar 20, 2009, 7:54 PM
You said 'and', rather than 'or', so im guessing you mean both at the same time?

_Joe_
Mar 20, 2009, 7:58 PM
Sometimes it's best to just get a cardboard box full of puppies.

trubipoly
Mar 20, 2009, 8:56 PM
Love is always worth it

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 20, 2009, 11:23 PM
I'm sure it can be, and can be vastly fun if you have them both together. :bigrin:
:2cents:
Cat

xarordich
Mar 21, 2009, 12:12 AM
It is trouble if you don't have the right one(s)!!! Of course it can be all the fun in the world if you have both of them at the same time..:bigrin: Youjust have to find the right people & make sure everyone if honest & open in the relationship (which seems to be the hardest to find, lol)

noabody
Mar 27, 2009, 4:34 PM
It's totally dependent on personalities. Hopefully you've only got one, that simplifies things a great deal.

I know a person that only knows how to talk to computers. Not very conducive to anything in the real world. Even more of a complication.

Orlando157
Mar 27, 2009, 4:54 PM
Is having a girlfriend and boyfriend more trouble than its worth?

Not a problem as long as you have a bed big enough for everyone to fit on ...... a large blanket can be fine in place of a bed in an emergency :bibounce:

FalconAngel
Mar 27, 2009, 7:58 PM
It depends on 3 things.

You.

The boyfriend.

The girlfriend.

If all 3 are okay with the situation, then it should be no problem.

graytwo
Mar 27, 2009, 8:33 PM
Probably a major snafu in the future. If you want to keep the 'slap and tickle' isolated between the GF and BF your going into deep water. If you like both, then it's better to tell each what's going on in your head. They'll accept it OR reject it. You might lose one, both or none but you won't be playing games inside your head about your feelings trying to meet some 'standard'.

So.... to answer your question of "Is It?". I have no clue other than be true to yourself and DON'T use people whether it be a GF or BF 'cause they have feelings too.

Realist
Mar 27, 2009, 8:55 PM
Only once in my life, I had a husband and wife as lovers at the same time. I did attempt this, once before, but it didn't work out. The time I'm referring to was a magnificent relationship that lasted over a year. It would have lasted longer, but we were in the military and subject to transfers...which is the reason we parted ways. I loved them both and they loved me, too. All of the answers above are valid, but I could not have asked for a more compatible couple to be with and share our lives, interests and physical desires. I think my girlfriend would agree, if we found a person with whom we connected, at the important level, we might test the waters.

bityme
Mar 27, 2009, 8:58 PM
Being in a relationship with one, or even two, other people can be great! The problem is that it lasts only as long as no one tries to change another. If you cannot accept the other's exactly as they are, do them a favor and leave. If somebody says you need to change something, run for the hills.

It has been my experience that guys are more accepting of you as you are. Women, particularly straight women, have a tendency to view men as a work in progress which can only be improved with their guidance. Warning signs: "I don't like your friends;" "I don't like riding on the motorcycle;" "Do you have to golf every month?"