PDA

View Full Version : Couples Seeking Bi-Men

canisdirus
Mar 16, 2009, 1:59 PM
I have been on this site for a little while now and have chatted with some pretty cool people.
Understanding this is a bi site, I anticipated getting most emails or replies from men. Although I am not a bed hopper, I enjoy one on one with a bi man as much as anyone, yet I prefer to be with an open bi couple where all play and are open about it.

Are there any better ways of attracting bi couples who are serious to meet for ongoing friendships?

Any comments... or am I being pessimistic?

mwmrichva
Mar 16, 2009, 4:45 PM
Try, try, try, and try again, it takes a lot of patience, I know took me over 4 years to meet my 1st couple. Good luck!

JP1986UM
Mar 16, 2009, 4:59 PM
one recommendation:

If you do start PM's with someone, don't lay out dumb assed demands that the female always be there and be naked. That's about the dumbest thing I've yet come across.

Needless to say, all communication with said person was cut off. Seek out friendships first. Anything beyond that will be a bonus.

Orlando157
Mar 17, 2009, 12:43 AM
It may take two to tango but it takes three to .......... well you know - Couples seeking bimales are usually overwhelmed with responses and through experience they learn to take it slow and be cautious - Be patient and remain optimistic :bibounce:

aslowhand
Mar 17, 2009, 8:32 AM
Yes there are couples who are looking for single males.Couples like to have chemistry not someone looking for a quick lay,although it can happen at a club but there will be chemistry regardless.Never ask the woman right out what are you wearing,how big are your tits,want to meet now.If you PM then ask is this the m or f and the answer is male half don't answer with k and then leave a gap this say's your looking for the woman and want the topic to be totaly sexual,totaly a turn off for the guy as it say's I am in it for her not really bi just looking for a quick lay.Never tell a woman how well hung you are and expect them to swoon over you not all women want a very well hung male too large can be just as bad as too small for women."it has to fit".Biggest no no is after first talk and msn or yahoo are exchanged and talking to one or the other is to ask to meet on thier own as the other will never know,instent DELET your done finished.We are a couple that plays as a couple and only as a couple enough said.Comunicate talk about likes dislikes if your on the same page and there seems to be chemistry be patiant as we all have lives and jobs and sometimes things come up and can not just go meet and play.