PDA

View Full Version : Sex Poll for Bisexuals: Where is the best Eye Candy?

JohnnyV
Jan 16, 2006, 11:20 AM
Hi everyone,

The #1 best way to get turned on without getting off, in my opinion, is "eye candy." Basically, just taking a good look at someone who's too cute for words, and letting your eyes feast.

But I wanted to take a poll: where do you find the best Eye Candy?

Currently I have only two eye candy stores: the gym, and a downtown coffeehouse.

The gym is #1 because I can get on the cross-training machine 5-6 times a week and just lap up all those midriffs, bouncing breasts, bulging biceps, jiggling asses, thunder thighs, and chiseled faces. All for the low monthly fee of $40. I've also lost 15 pounds in 7 months and gone up two sizes in my chest from all the activity.

Do you guys all have a special place for feasting on the sights? What is it? Can any of you guys REALLY eat up tons of eye candy without needing to get off?

J

12voltman59
Jan 16, 2006, 11:55 AM
The gym is a good place to find some eye candy but I have a few places around me that you would hardly think would be.
The first one is a Chipotle restaurant right around the corner from where I live. From the time the place opens for lunch and continuing until it closes, the place is nearly always jammed and it seems to attract an eclectic crowd of all ages, sexes, colors, etc.

I see some of the best looking people there--unfortunately since it is winter, everyone is all bundled or layered up--it is nice there when it is warm. They have an outdoor seating area and that is the preferred place to sit.

Another seeminly odd eye candy spot is a particular Target store I often visit. I never fail to see very attractive people there, it is not far from the Chipotle restaurant, so maybe there is overspill from one place to the other--and when I think about it---almost next to the Target is a Border's bookstore and it is fun to hang there.

The Border's usually has live music groups come perform on Friday and/or Saturday nights and that attracts a nice crowd. The groups can vary from Jazz combos, to acoustic, Celtic or light classical--usually they are local or regional groups.

Occassionally--since Border's has some sort of cross marketing thing with Putamayo Records--they bring in some of the groups who have been recorded by that label---pretty nice to see a national or international group for free, other than buying some CDs, books and a cup or two of latte.

And you get to see some great looking people as part of the bargain.

Of course the best place for eye candy in my book I don't have in these parts---an ocean side beach.

huneypot
Jan 16, 2006, 1:14 PM
just walking up the town is enough eye candy for me lol ;)

Driver 8
Jan 16, 2006, 1:30 PM
I don't go to the mall much, but there always seem to be hot thirty-something women there. (And yet that's not enough to get me to go more often, which tells you something about how much I hate to shop.)

biscuits
Jan 16, 2006, 1:33 PM
Ah yes...and for the "Do It Yourselfers" in all of us...

Don't forget Lowe's and Home Depot. During the week it seems to mostly be the ususal straight contractor crowd near me.

But on the weekends they might as well have a disco ball and full bar. It's a bi and gay schmorgasboard if you ask me. I love seeing all the cute couples picking out paint for their new kitchen or or lights fo rthe love shack or whatever.

Can't beat it. ;)

moonlitwish
Jan 16, 2006, 5:20 PM
If you wanna see good lookin' people...and especially these tend to have money...go to Lake Norman State Park. Walk the trails till you come up on water access during the warm months and you will with out fail come across a boat anchored in one of the coves with scantly clad you-name-its. I also lost a few pounds this way. And got hit on by another hiker cuz my dog is so cute. (Or maybe it was me?lol) Course you also might get an eyeful of seriously overweight and ugly people in their barely floatin' rowboat. That was a bad day though. Nothin' better than watchin' cuties dive off the back of Danzi and come up missing their top! :tong: