PDA

View Full Version : bisexual Cruise

wmacpl4bimorf
Nov 26, 2008, 5:22 PM
hello everyone...I am graduating this may and looking to take a cruise with my gf...I am a bimale and she loves watching me with other men as much as I like watching her with other men....my question is if there are any cruises that are set up for bi couples?...I know there are gay cruises...but we are looking for a cruise where we both can play with other guys....does that happen on gay cruises or are they strictly gay?...anyone ever go one one that can give us the heads up?...

twinspiritrev
Nov 26, 2008, 6:51 PM
I never heard of one, I'd say pick a nice cruise and take a guy you both like along with you.

johnnyeasy
Nov 26, 2008, 7:21 PM
First of all, congrats on graduating! The "chalenge" you are up against, is tha the cruise ships agr getting bigger and bigger. I just saw an ad for a new one and OH MY GOD IT IS HUGE! And I wouldn't be surprised if you went on one if you found someone you might like.......but may I throw out an alternative?

Do some research and look for cruises that are somewhat smaller, and go with THEMES. I agree you can find gay cruises, but did you know there are also Nudist cruises? There MIGHT be people more open to your orientation on that. Windjammer Cruises, if they are still in business, used to have at least one nude cruise per year. I have never been on one, always wanted to. Some big cruise ships also have done it, but your selection may be limited.
I did talk to someone on this site who took a nudist cruise and it docked in Key West during Fantasy Fest, around Halloween. His stories of that cruise are very very interesting!
I wish you good luck in your search...I wish I had had such a cool gf when I was graduating.....but I didn't have my stuff as together as I do now.
(A LOT of people might disagree with that, but I am not asking for their opinion!)
If you find one, please post on here how you made out. I bet you and I are NOT the only people who would enjoy going !

fairbankswingers
Nov 26, 2008, 7:37 PM
hello everyone...I am graduating this may and looking to take a cruise with my gf...I am a bimale and she loves watching me with other men as much as I like watching her with other men....my question is if there are any cruises that are set up for bi couples?...I know there are gay cruises...but we are looking for a cruise where we both can play with other guys....does that happen on gay cruises or are they strictly gay?...anyone ever go one one that can give us the heads up?...

we wish....however thier are swingers cruises and there are many of us BI males in the lifestyle, however it is not like the best topic to bring up first tim eyou meet...

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 27, 2008, 2:45 AM
I too have heard of Swinger Cruises, but I dont know how to contact and Cruise Lines that might offer this kid of theme. Sounds like fun tho. :}
Good luck Sweetie and congratulations!
Cat

parkerbi
Nov 27, 2008, 3:28 AM
have a try on http://www.bichatting.com .You may find someone if you are lucy enough.

biplayfulcouple
Nov 28, 2008, 2:08 PM
there is a swingers cruise coming up in april 2009. check it out at www.chartravel.com this would be much more for you guys than a gay or nude cruise.

Bicuriousity
Nov 29, 2008, 5:10 PM
I thought I remember Mens Health and one of the ladies fitness magazines cosponsoring a cruise. Now that could be a hot cruise with lots of guys in good shape and possibly a good number of bi guys on there.