PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving

arana
Nov 23, 2008, 5:30 PM
Since Thursday (27th) will be Thanksgiving here in the U.S. I wanted to wish everyone a happy and peaceful day. I hope everyone traveling has a safe journey. Hopefully everyone has at least 1 thing they can be thankful for in their lives. I know I am thankful for the people I have met and learned from here. I thank you all, new and old, for your time, wisdom and patience over the years. Oh yes and the many laughs that have accompanied them....and with that I leave you with this little ditty....

A game warden was driving down the road when he came upon a young boy carrying a wild turkey under his arm...He stopped and asked the boy, 'Where did you get that turkey?'

The boy replied, 'What turkey?'

The game warden said, 'That turkey you're carrying under your arm.'

The boy looks down and said, 'Well, lookee here, a turkey done roosted under my arm!'

The game warden said, 'Now look, you know turkey season is closed, so whatever you do to that turkey, I'm going to do to you..
If you break his leg, I'm gonna break your leg. If you break his wing, I'll break your arm. Whatever you do to him, I'll do to you. So, what are you gonna do with him?'

The little boy said, 'I guess I'll just kiss his a-- and let him go!'

May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey plump,
May your potatoes and gravy
Have never a lump.
May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize,
And may your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off your thighs!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL!

Mrs.F
Nov 23, 2008, 7:19 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all! :grouphug:

I must agree with arana...there is much to be thankful for both at home and here on this site... I have met many people who have become friends and have helped me in many ways!

May everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Mrs.F

SJ37AndSteph
Nov 23, 2008, 8:06 PM
just wanted to tell everyone have a happy and safe thanksgiving may u all enjoy that special day

Hugs to all

sweet juices

_Joe_
Nov 23, 2008, 9:16 PM
I checked the menu that is at my parents house yearly, and found there is only two things I can have there that won't kill my insides.... The turkey and the dry wine.

That's it.

And in a way, that's fine with me - I wont be so fat after the big meal!

12voltman59
Nov 23, 2008, 9:37 PM
I too offer my Thanksgiving Day best wishes---even though we sure do seem to be in a "perfect storm" in terms of the economy--and as bad as it may seem now--we may not yet have had the eye go over us yet---

I do hope that we will all be able to hang in there--got your hatches battened down, stowed away all of the things that can break or cause injury and just hang on for the ride---

Everyone have a great Turkey day and may we all have a good 2009, as we wind up 2008--a year that, like most, has had its ups and downs.

MarieDelta
Nov 23, 2008, 9:49 PM
I saw you across a crowded room. Among all the others that were there, The lights seemed to shine down on you alone. I knew then I had to have you for my own. Willingly, you came with me to my home. From the car, I carried you through the door. Looking at you, I admire your body, your well shaped legs, and breasts. Slowly I remove what wraps, around your body so tightly, fitting you like a glove. Exposing your tender white skin. From your neck I remove your charms, and carry you off in my arms, to the warm water that awaits. The water cascades down your neck, flowing over your soft breasts then, making your legs glisten with wetness. Droplets of water cover your taut skin. My hands rub your body, ummmm running them threw the beads of water. Making them trickle down off your body. I place my fingers inside you. You are warm and moist, so ready. I carry your still dripping body, to a laying place, so that I can put inside you what was well prepared to enter you before we even came through the door. As soon as I lay you down your legs spread open wide. You are ready now and so am I. I put a little in slowly at first, getting a feel for how much you can take in. I put in more, you take it willingly. In anticipation, faster and faster I put it in, pushing it in deeply as far as I can, until I can't put any more in, you are so tight. With your legs wrapped tightly, not wanting to release any of it, I make you so hot for a very long time, until your sweet juices escape from within. Then I taste you, with my tongue at first, your skin is so soft and tender. I taste more of you with my mouth, you are so hot and moist, you taste so good. Your juices coating my mouth, making me drool in anticipation of eating you more, with every taste. "Oh yes", I say to you, I must say Grace "Thank God for Butterball turkey.... Amen"

Falke
Nov 23, 2008, 10:27 PM
Well, from our home to yours... Happy Thanksgiving!

Doggie_Wood
Nov 23, 2008, 11:15 PM
This year I am letting the family take a break from the kitchen.
I am going to Cracker Barrel and get a "To Go" package for us to eat.

May all of you who cellibrate this holiday get a plenty and give plenty a thanks.

:doggie:

mariersa
Nov 23, 2008, 11:44 PM
OHHH MD it was so Hot and Damp until you did that oven thing :)

Michael623
Nov 26, 2008, 5:47 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. May it truly be a day of thanks for you!!!!!!! a

Lisa (va)
Nov 27, 2008, 2:00 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to one and all, and may your day, and days to come, out do the best of thanksgiving dinners.

Lisa

hugs n kisses

parkerbi
Nov 27, 2008, 3:30 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to you all.