PDA

View Full Version : NYC AREA CALLING !!!!!

Jaysonoi692
Oct 2, 2008, 2:37 PM
Hey all ....... I came to this site with hopes of exploring interests I have had for all my adult life, seeking relationsips and or encounters with other like-minded individuals ..... After receiving a great suggestion from another member, I would like to capitolize on that idea, and take a " roll call " of all bi - curious and bi-friendly guys and gals in the NYC area .... those who may be up for a get-together of sorts .... no committments, no strings, just a get together one day or nite so that those wishing to meet others have a common area to do so, with the safety in numbers benefit to minimize "bad meetings" present, this can be done at a coffee shop, park location, theatre area ... Im open to all suggestions ..... If this sounds like the spark of something others may have pondered, please take this idea and run with it ( Dont forget to invite me, though !! ) I know there are meetings setup already inthe NYC area, this is just an attempt to supliment those with something new ......... anyone answering the call ?????

Bi-Zarro
Oct 2, 2008, 3:31 PM
I'm in Manhattan, I'd be interested.

FalconAngel
Oct 2, 2008, 3:41 PM
We are not in the area, but one thing that you could do is to start a local area Bi support group.

We have one in our area that has been doing pretty good. That may be easier to organize than a single get-together event, since once it has been set up, it just repeats once or twice a month, like ours does.

Of course, if there is a GLBT Center anywhere near you, that would be the perfect place to go to in order to set up a meeting place.

Just a thought for you to consider.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 2, 2008, 3:47 PM
Very cool, Jas. I wholeheartedly agree with the "Safety in numbers" aspect too. Have fun M'loves and if you do get to meet Biz, please give him a big hug from me! lol
Everybodys Cat. :}:cool: