PDA

View Full Version : MMF 3somes

steviebc
Sep 3, 2008, 8:15 PM
Has anyone had a MMF 3some? I am a bimale in a relationship with a straight female. I have openly discussed this with her and she has said she is willing to entertain the MMF, but she is really nervous about it and I dont know if she will go through with it. I need some advice, acctually WE need some advise from couples who have acctually gone through the same issue. A womans perspective would be very helpfull. It seems that bimale couples are far and few between. Any help would be really appreciated.:three:

onewhocares
Sep 3, 2008, 8:40 PM
Well...I do not have lots of experiance with this issue, but here goes.

I am the straight wife of a bi man. I have particpated with my husband in several MMF threesomes. For the most part I have enjoyed myself, and I would love to continue but we have not been able to find a man who is willing to commit the time and energy needed. I must admit that seeing a man and another man make love...not just sex was highly erotic for me.
I never felt like an outsider but rather and equal in those relationships. If your wife would like to chat with another woman who has been in her shoes...do have her PM me.

Belle

FalconAngel
Sep 3, 2008, 10:37 PM
We are in a similar situation to onewhocares, except that the wife does not get particularly turned on by watching me and another guy get it on together, but she does enjoy the extra attention that she gets from 2 guys.....when we can find a guy that is play-worthy to both of us.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 3, 2008, 11:24 PM
Take my word for it Darlings, its Very hot!!!
Big Grin
Cat

diB4u
Sep 4, 2008, 7:48 AM
Would love to!!! :tong:

Randy from Pa
Sep 4, 2008, 8:07 AM
In reply to MMF 3somes.......... They are very hot,I have only been a few very STR8 MFM 3somes. Maybe you should just consider a STR8 MFM 3some 1st to see how you both react. And you never know....the other guy might enjoy you and your wife both giving him oral pleasure at the same time. Good luck This happened to me a very long time ago. Randy

someotherguy
Sep 4, 2008, 10:42 AM
I dunno. Sounds kind of freaky to me.

guycurious
Sep 4, 2008, 12:07 PM
I only wish I could find a decent bi male for my wife and I.

Sourdough
Sep 4, 2008, 12:49 PM
Have done this many times with my wife. She likes all the attention she gets, but does not like it if the guy and I start doing things togeather.

I have a lady friend who also loves the added attention she gets from the two men. But she also gets turned on watching the guys getting it on with each other. She also likes it when the guy doing her is also being done by the other guy.

RockGardener
Sep 4, 2008, 3:40 PM
I enjoy watching my guy with other guys. Depending on the other guy, I will join in or mostly watch.

We are soft swap, so I do not have sex with the other guy, but my guy is free to do whatever pleases the both of them. If the other guy has a lady, I do not play with him, I only assist him in pleasuring my guy.

The only 3sums I have been in have been with bi men.

So, to answer your original question... go slow, make sure you know what she is nervous about. Is it that she's not sure she can handle seeing you with another guy? or ANY one else? Is she unsure of what her role will be? Will she be expected to be intimate with him? Will she be expected to NOT be intimate with him? Find out what she is nervous about.

You may contact me with further questions. Best way is while I'm in chat, but you may write to me.

Rock

sensuellesmoothbiguy
Sep 4, 2008, 5:14 PM
i love the sense of abandonment of making love with a guy in front of a woman, its more intense and liberating to be gay with a man in front of a woman, i love drinking my lovers come from my woman, it is the best ever

Sarasvati
Sep 4, 2008, 5:26 PM
If you have a partner who is uncomfortable with a sexual desire you harbour, you must respect that partner and drop the idea straight away.

To persuade or coerce a less than willing person is ugly and distasteful and should not be done at all even if you are married to that person. Plenty of people do it all over the planet - but it is wrong.

Without the full, unfettered willingness of a participant there is absolute NO pleasure or merit to the experience.

If all this means losing out on your particular desires, then so be it. Respecting others is the greater value.

Sorry to bring these points up but I feel the marker has to be put down sometimes.

PolyLoveTriad
Sep 4, 2008, 10:30 PM
It seems finding a single bi male is harder than it sounds lol the sex part? WAY easy!

bigredpigdriver
Sep 5, 2008, 3:13 AM
I love to have them both, and when I am "done" with them:eek:...I sit back with a glass of wine and watch...sometimes tell them to do things that wish to see:bibounce:

open2joy
Sep 5, 2008, 5:02 PM
My wife and I started by fantasizing with a toy while we were making love. Originally she didn't really like the idea of me being bi but she instantly changed her mind once we started sucking on the toy together. We made it a regular part of our fantasies. First we tried playing with bi couples but have found that the MMF is much less complicated. As we have progressed and tried one new thing after another, every step along the way has originated in our one on one fantasy life and during our sex with each other.

The only problem is it doesn't happen alot. Not hard to find candidates, just hard to find time.

Basically my fantasy became my wife's as well one step at a time. She loves it now.

Good luck and take it slow. It is so worth it.

brissieman1
Sep 6, 2008, 9:47 PM
my ex and i always and still do have an agreement that the perfect relationship for us would be to find a live in bi guy to share that way we all get what we want all the time. Her and him alone, me and her alone , me and him alone or all of us in together! there would be fun all the time! We've had a few mfm straight 3 somes and a few mmf bi 3 somes and we both agree we much prefer the later and would love to have it all the time!

bamberggm
Sep 6, 2008, 10:02 PM
My girl and i are moving down the same road. It took a while but now we are on the same page on everything and its nice.

bluesbrothers2009
Sep 7, 2008, 2:08 AM
[QUOTE=Sourdough;110709]Have done this many times with my wife. She likes all the attention she gets, but does not like it if the guy and I start doing things togeather.

I have a lady friend who also loves the added attention she gets from the two men. But she also gets turned on watching the guys getting it on with each other. She also likes it when the guy doing her is also being done by the other guy.lucky you have any sexy pics

steviebc
Sep 7, 2008, 3:21 PM
Thanks all! What does the woman like the most about MMF 3somes?:three:

bigredpigdriver
Sep 8, 2008, 4:11 AM
Thanks all! What does the woman like the most about MMF 3somes?:three:

Duh:confused:...two naked guys ready to rock my world:bigrin:do I have to say more:tongue:

holle1199
Sep 8, 2008, 2:45 PM
Over the years I have beeninvolved in MMF threesomes a number of times with about 10 different couples and theey were all great, the women seemed to love all the attention they recieved and almost all of them loved to watch thier guy sucking and getting sucked.One couple I was seeing for about 4 years.

Jim

Has anyone had a MMF 3some? I am a bimale in a relationship with a straight female. I have openly discussed this with her and she has said she is willing to entertain the MMF, but she is really nervous about it and I dont know if she will go through with it. I need some advice, acctually WE need some advise from couples who have acctually gone through the same issue. A womans perspective would be very helpfull. It seems that bimale couples are far and few between. Any help would be really appreciated.:three:

holle1199
Sep 8, 2008, 2:49 PM
Sounds like you have alot of fun, would like to be part of your fantasy if I was close enough.

Jim

My wife and I started by fantasizing with a toy while we were making love. Originally she didn't really like the idea of me being bi but she instantly changed her mind once we started sucking on the toy together. We made it a regular part of our fantasies. First we tried playing with bi couples but have found that the MMF is much less complicated. As we have progressed and tried one new thing after another, every step along the way has originated in our one on one fantasy life and during our sex with each other.

The only problem is it doesn't happen alot. Not hard to find candidates, just hard to find time.

Basically my fantasy became my wife's as well one step at a time. She loves it now.

Good luck and take it slow. It is so worth it.

angelrose1955
Sep 8, 2008, 6:32 PM
Well, at sometime shameless and I think we might try the MMF....I will say that I have been with a few bi men and the thought of seeing them with another man is a big turn on for me...
We have discussed this idea and feel that it will not happen if the other man is not compatible for the BOTH of us. that is a gib thing...
You ask what the woman feels about it...well, for me, I love shameless very much and would love to make sure he is happy in any way I can...and if that includes some added attention for me in the process..that is just gravy...
Maybe your lady is nervous that you will gravitate to the man and she be left out...or I think some feel threatened that a relationship will fall apart and you will go with the other bi male.
Make sure you reassure her that she is the one main person in your life...
I am hoping you are having honest and very open discussions with her about this so as not to "surprise" her with anything during the 3some.
I have watched two bimales together and it is very hot indeed....but you have to have the open mind for it also...
For now, shameless and I are being exclusive so we can grow together, but maybe in the future........
AngelRose

31cho
Sep 8, 2008, 7:51 PM

We are a bi cpl.vitt&cho.We had a hard time finding a guy cause they got nervous and back out.But we did finally hook up with one guy and my girl really liked it.But on the other hand i think the 3rd party meaning the guy is the one who is really the nervous one.I was also nervous too but went though with it and loved it.All i need is to find a hot guy now.

bamberggm
Sep 8, 2008, 7:57 PM
i'm here for you lol.

mastercath
Sep 9, 2008, 4:27 PM

If I may. I was married at one time. My ex is a straight female I am a bimale. We also talked about it many time and finally we decided to try it. Believe it or not I was the one that had a hard time with it. I found I didn't want her to be with the man as well as me and it took some time to get used to the idea. We talked about it more because it felt like it was gonna put a strain on us. We did try again and this time it was better. We all had a great time and have done it more than once. Only with the same other guy though. I would say to the two of you to be sure 100% you are both gonna be into it because it can change your relationship. Be careful and be patient. Talk about it alot. I hope this helps you, and Good luck

guycurious
Sep 10, 2008, 7:38 PM
:(I wish my wife was more active in trying to find a bi male or couple with a bi male. She leaves it all up to me which is a turn off.

GfandNewbie
Sep 10, 2008, 8:09 PM
:(I wish my wife was more active in trying to find a bi male or couple with a bi male. She leaves it all up to me which is a turn off.

Why is it a turn-off?

durdu
Sep 10, 2008, 11:50 PM
Just wanted to throw my 2 cents. I've been part of a MFM a few times as the extra bi M who plays with a couple and I can tell is absolutely gratifying to perceive the sexual joy and pleasure both members of the couple M and F seem to experiment. When the chemistry is right this is a combination that allows a great deal of possibilities, sexually speaking. Moving forward I would love to find a lady that would be able to enjoy another bi M together with me, so I can also experiment the other side of the equation. :three: :three: :three:

RavensMaster
Sep 11, 2008, 1:41 PM
I think back years ago and MMF was her idea in the first place but not in the sense it has gotten to. It was more a fantasy to her that became a reality. The wife gives everything to it when we find the right man … harder than it seems. You can find sex anywhere but real attraction and hotness is only to be found with the right partners … that she feels an emotional, mental and physical attraction to. She’s a natural but comes on kind of strong sometimes … depending on her mood … and wants to direct the men but in turn she gets lots of affection, attention and penetration … from both sides … and then lots of cum to enjoy. But the part she seems to like just as well is the guys doing their thing with each other. She is multi orgasmic to the extreme and has one major complaint and that is that most of the guys we have met are the worst pussy eaters we have ever found … so I usually have to rescue her. Just for fun we recently timed her to see how many times she could get off during a lunch break … 6 times in 23 minutes … more later. So it’s not that she can’t get off it’s the guys who don’t know what they’re doing. So MMF for us needs to be MMF … not just MM.

stargazer
Sep 11, 2008, 3:18 PM
OK We do have some experience in this situation. I Must say first and foremost both must agree on how far to go and to go ahead with it in the first place. No matter how long it takes you must be patient.. very patient.

We too started with a lifelike dildo at first and incorporated it into our sex. And the idea started with mfm straight sex fantasies which SLOWLY progressed into mmf with only oral play with the males. At first the idea of two men orally pleasing each other did not sit well with me. I would get extremely turned on by the fantasy of two hot naked men pleasing me. Even more turned on by the fact that my husband totally was turned on by it. And he made it clear it wasn't about the two of them fucking me but rather me fucking the them, now that made it even hotter.

But when he let me know he was bi-curious I could not get the thought of anal sex out of my head, and I do not like anal sex at all nor do I want to see it. He had told me several times he was not interested in anal sex at all either. But as Time passed I grew on the idea of sharing a man with him orally and that idea grew on me and that is primarily what we do. I love watching him enjoy the same cock as me together ... its so intimate and so sexy!

My most enjoyable experience so far with my husband's bi play is riding our friend's cock with my back towards him and having my husband lick my pussy with our friend's cock still inside me.... OMG so HOT!

Now we have played with the same man pretty much solely for the past 9 months and it has been incredible!!!! So you know how long it finally took us from when we started talking about it to it actually happening..... it took us 2 years from when we started talking about wanting to try a threesome (MFM).

So for us patience patience patience and make sure that it is what you both want!!

Any further questions please ask me!!!

:female:

guycurious
Sep 11, 2008, 6:55 PM
Why is it a turn-off?

Her lack of active participation gives me the feeling she is only going only with this new avenue of exploration to appease me.

innaminka
Sep 11, 2008, 7:16 PM
Nope, never done one - never wanted to.
My bisexuality expresses itself in 1:1 encounters.

dwerfet
Sep 14, 2008, 2:03 AM
I've been the third to many threesomes. I find it much easier than (when I'm in a relationship) to find a guy that both me and my girl like.

swingcpl57
Sep 18, 2008, 2:47 AM
We are a bi couple and we really enjoy bi guys as well as bi couples. She gets very turned on watching him with another man and always joins in. We love sharing. Sucking together is a huge turn on for both of us. We only decided to try it after lengthy discussion and realizing that it's for fun and that we both must enjoy it.

Shy Sally
Sep 19, 2008, 6:29 PM
I had several threesomes but only MFM or FFM up to now.
I enjoyed them all but first time it felt fairly strange. But the men didn´t hurt me being carefull all the time and it´s a hot feeling to be in the middle and center of the culmination of the sex.
But these men were not bi so they didn´t go further, but they had no problem getting in touch with their cocks when they penetrated my ass and my pussy and especially when they both penetrated my pussy together. That was not so easy, and we laughed a lot of times with every failed attempt to move inside my pussy. At least they succeeded together and it was a tremendous feeling letting them cum together joined in my pussy.

Being in a FFM threesome is completely different, especially when the girls are bi. Everything is moving in another sphere of tenderness. Just to get the tender kisses of a bi-woman is an experience, which changed my life. I never had an orgasm with a man before, the first orgasm at all was with a girl! And what an orgasm!!! I never had the idea before that this could be possible at all! Several orgasms one after the other are possible with a woman, because she absolutely knows, where your senses work. Only a girl is able to have this sensibility to give another girl an orgasm

Sally

diamond_tether
Sep 20, 2008, 3:16 PM
We're just fine with MMF and have enjoyed several. We find that there are a lot of factors which totally affect how the situation plays out. It's difficult to find the right kind of guy for our preferences, someone with the right mix of sexual attraction to males and females, etc. Some only want to go toward oral, some aren't versatile, and the stereotypes who seem to be overly focused on one aspect of the play, be it M/M or M/F.

We have to say, though - the unbridled enthusiasm of the single male partner coming into the situation never seems to be questionable, heh.

curious44
Sep 20, 2008, 4:02 PM
I've been in a few, all with my wife during our swinger days. And if I remember right I was always the initiator. Had to be sure it was the right type of guy before I started anything, meaning I had to have reason to think he would be receptive before I tried anything.

klymaxxx422
Sep 21, 2008, 12:11 AM
i personally have had mmf 3 somes, but never with a bi male. i think i would be uncomfortable being with 2 bi men. its weird that i love the thought of being with a woman, but when i have seen to men together, sexually, it is just not a turn on for me.

jay_1981
Sep 21, 2008, 5:45 PM
ive always wanted 2 be involved with this sort of 3some, def a big turn on for me,just not met any girls who are in to it

PutnamCoCpl
Sep 22, 2008, 1:09 AM
Its how we actually started out..

It was a fantasy of hers, the standard MFM, but as she opened up more about it, the idea of the guys playing with each other turned her on more and more. When I suggested we make fantasy reality at first she was against it, but as the fantasy evolved more, she finally agreed.

The internet is a great empowerment tool, and for us was the dorrway to our fun. We met a guy in a chat room in the old days of AOHELL.. and after a few days of talking, then talking on the phone we set a date to meet.. Knowing full well that if things fell into place it was a night for fun

Well, without going into too many details, the evening was a suc-cess,lol.. but more importantly, it turned her on so much, She lost count how many times she came.. And thru that expereince learned a new "power".. She came from watching without playing with herself, or any contact from us..

Led to lots of fun nights, then we found a bi couple to play with, and she learned the joys of female sex..

sqa7742
Sep 22, 2008, 9:36 PM
My advice on ALL threesomes, MMF or MFF, is that you make sure all parties involved are "into" each other.

I had a fantastic MFF threesome with two bi girls and it was one of the greatest times I ever had.

Then I tried an MMF with a couple I knew... Honestly, I knew the woman better than the man, and I did it to get in bed with her. The guy wasn't bi, or at least didn't say he was, he just wanted to watch his girlfriend have sex with another guy along with him. I didn't understand my own sexuality enough to be willing to take a risk by touching him, and I certainly didn't understand his sexuality. Long story short: it was still fun, but a little awkward, and we never did anything together again.

So the personal lesson I took away: Only have threesomes with bi people. It ain't written in stone, but just it's easier if everyone knows what they're getting into.

chancesare
Sep 25, 2008, 11:05 AM
I only wish I could find a decent bi male for my wife and I.
would like to help you out, my wife is the same, never had the opportunity to experience it. Looking forward to the first time
email

fairbankswingers
Sep 26, 2008, 5:46 PM
We have had a few threesomes, MFM, FFM, FMF, MMF and to be honest we prefer 4somes...as for watching the two men together she really does not care too, but also not really into watching him with a girl, he gets more turned on my watching her with another person and like one poster had said, he really likes to be with her after she has been with another man...and he loves being with the other man (oral) after he has been with Michelle :)

indenver_indenver
Sep 26, 2008, 5:57 PM
In response to Stargazer's post: My wife and I have been sharing the fantasy of having a guy join us for almost 5 years! It hasn't yet happened because we haven't been able to find the right guy. She doesn't want for me to tell any prospect up front that we want a 3-some. Rather, she wants me to have them visit for me to give them head and if she likes him, she may join in.

She really gets hot playing with a dildo. She loves for me to lick her pussy with the fantasy cock in her and she loves having it deep in her pussy with my cock in her mouth.

I'm trying now to set up a meeting with a "new" guy. Hope it works!

ErosUrge
Sep 27, 2008, 4:39 AM
MMF 3somes can be a delicate situation for those who haven't been there before. I've been in a few as the single male who was invited to play. I wanted to introduce this to my recent girlfriend (we are going our separate ways because of me being bi and she isn't), but she was not interested in this in the least.
In fact, tonight I will be joining a married couple to play.
It takes a lot to be secure about everything...the confidence in knowing that what you have together is going to continue and not be threatened by the other person's interest in wanting to play with another. Also that the dynamics of that sort of thing will not interfere or pose any threat for the love you have for each other. I think this is the most common problem that faces this kind of situation.
My recent girlfriend did not want to share me with anyone though my play with males is purely sexual in nature and nothing more. Some people cannot grasp that it is possible to have sexual pleasure without any strings attached....and that is okay. But if you are of the nature like myself in which you need more and are unable to let go of this, then you must reconsider if she is going to be insecure.
You will know more once you have had the experience unless she decides not to go through with it....best wishes to you.

steve195156
Sep 27, 2008, 7:22 AM
we have had mmf 3soms. my advice to you is let your wife pick the time to try it. has she ever watch two men together yet? maybe that would be a starting point for her. one more thing, are you cool with another man having your wife? you see there is alot to consider here. good luck and keep talking to your wife.

Hung949
Nov 3, 2008, 11:20 AM
MMF is SO exciting...I especiall love licking both man and woman while they fuck..

nc_wsbi101
Nov 3, 2008, 2:50 PM
A few years ago we finally found a bi male that the two of us had a chemistry with. So, our one time MMF experience was fabulous....only problem was, my hubby made me feel like I was doing something wrong by enjoying the experience of being with another man, but it was ok for him to enjoy himself. I called the whole thing off and there was a lack of communication between us for a very long time and it has been several years since we have toyed with the idea of trying again. He since has explained to me that I misinterpreted his meaning.

Our couple other experiences were with bi couples, I am a straight female so I haven't enjoyed these experiences as much....it is too difficult to find a couple where there is attraction among all 4.

I recall, one night we met with a couple we had known for a long time and had become very good friends. This was during the time we were exploring the idea of "swinging" and nudism. The guys were bi curious, but we girls were not.....so it was awkward for the two of us to watch them...It never happened again with them either, but we remained friends.

Now, we had to relocate and hubby is interested in the idea of finding another bi-male friends/couples. I might enjoy the MMF experience again. We have talked at length about exploring this subject again. I am open to the idea and accept his bi-ness, but I won't be tarred and feathered for enjoying myself and he needs to stop being a one way street, and I have made this clear, if we should give this another go.

We understand the difficulties that comes from having just one bi person in a relationship. It gets very frustrating at times.:2cents:

dorie

Realist
Nov 3, 2008, 2:54 PM
I have had one MFM relationship that lasted for about 13 months. I actually lived with them. Although, I am bi and the husband was bi-curious, most of our time was spent trying to please the wife. I can remember only one time when he and I had sex and she just watched.

She was easily aroused, but had a difficult time cuming. I don't mind telling you she was one virile woman and one woman can easily work two guys to death! ...................At least that was my experience.

I soon found out that the husband had some kind of hang-up about having oral sex with her. (Which he slowly overcame, once he saw how much his wife loved it) She did not have a odorous vagina, in fact, she was very sweet-smelling and tasted delicious to me. After I began eating her, before and after we'd had sex with her, she really came alive. It was a real ego-booster for her to experience her first multiple orgasm with me.

We more-or-less developed a rough routine of me being the one to get her aroused....she loved to be touched, sucked, caressed and lightly man-handled. My cock was somewhat smaller than his and about the only way I could make her cum was orally, or manually. After I'd cum inside her, he really began to love fucking her with my cum paving the way for their session.

I loved them both and since we were all in the Army, we were subject to transfer. To say I was sad for us to part, is putting it mildly, but those days were some of the best of my whole life.

paddington
Nov 3, 2008, 3:13 PM
Hi, we've talked about this. we're at the start of all this,i'm still trying to get my head round being bi as is my hubby. most of the messages seem to be about male male female(new and not sure if the order of letters matter??), IF we had a 3some it'd be my hubby,me and another female. the fantasy of it is a turn on but wether i'd be (or my hubby)brave enough to try it would be another matter. i'd be scared it'd change our relationship and think it'd be a lot to cope with. but, if someone had told me when i got married-20 years go that i'd have a sexual relationship with a woman i'd never have believed them,so maybe i should keep my mind open eh?
up untill this i'd been faithful throughout our marriage,my husbands asked me to tell him if i meet anyone i want to sleep with. i'd prefer it to be someone you got to know rather than a stranger.at this moment in time i can't see how i'd meet anyone!
sometimes i think we're doing great and others i could weep.it feels so hard at times. we are getting through by talking and being so bluntly honest with each other.we go to Relate which has helped us so much. i'm so glad i found this board,thankyou

_Joe_
Nov 3, 2008, 4:42 PM
A MMF is how I went from BiCurious to Bisexual.

It was the hottest thing I ever did, and would love to do again. And again. And Again. And Again.

jimdiana98
Feb 8, 2016, 12:15 PM
i can help you with alot we play mmf only she was new never had i grew up playing with couples in ca now that we are older i let guys play with her we play with all guys but bi is the fav emaile me lets chat and wife will chat with your wife if i ask her to jimdiana98@yahoo.com

Nauti Rogue
Feb 9, 2016, 8:34 PM
Yep. Love 'em! MMF and bi couples-play are our usual play. She'd love more FF play, but single bi fems are truly unicorns.

Cum on over to http://Swing-Bi.com for more fun bi lifestyle fun!