PDA

View Full Version : What do you like most about sucking cock?

Pages : [1] 2 3

sterculius
Aug 7, 2008, 6:58 PM
Although it's been a while since I last sucked a cock, I still remember enjoying the exquisite sensation of having my throat stuffed with a hard cock and feeling it pulsate as it filled my mouth with warm semen. How about you guys?

Gemini523
Aug 7, 2008, 7:10 PM
I like seeing how far down my throat I can get it. It's like a challenge.

chick_a_dee
Aug 7, 2008, 8:13 PM
The feel of the head of the cock as it slides past my lips. The thick hard shaft and smooth balls. And no one cock is the same. Sizes, shapes, curves, straight their all good. What do I like most? Pleasing the man I'm with and watching him and feeling him react to my oral skills and finishing with a mind blowing eruption into my mouth.:male:

sdnaustin
Aug 7, 2008, 8:26 PM
I like the way it tastes, and smells as I'm sucking it...and when the precum starts to flow, the taste just gets better until that wonderful finale

BiRanc
Aug 7, 2008, 8:34 PM
I love hearing how much the person I'm sucking is enjoying it. I love running my tongue and lips along the shaft.

NakedInSeattle
Aug 7, 2008, 8:37 PM
Like most?....hard to say...the taste, the feel of a semi hard on turn rock hard, the texture...and not to forget the taste of precum and then the load...I can't pick just one thing I like the best...I like it all...oh, almost forgot - the feeling of giving another human being pleasure like I like to receive!

sixthickcut
Aug 7, 2008, 11:03 PM
A nice hard cock is the biggest nipple that I will ever suck on...luv it when i make it throb deep cumming right down my thirsty throat...dual cum 69 is heaven:tongue:...cocks and pussys' little cock luv them both:bibounce::tongue:

dickhand
Aug 8, 2008, 7:12 AM
All of the above ! The sense of accomplishment when he cums in my mouth and I know he is enjoying the moment of orgasm and the taste of his cum .

upones
Aug 8, 2008, 9:25 AM
the hardness of it as it slips past my lips and down my throat softness of the skin on cock and the sensation of the eruption as he spurts in my mouth and then the softening of his cock

Marquess de Sade
Aug 8, 2008, 12:39 PM
I love sucking cocks that are soft and feel them grow hard in my mouth. There is nothing sexier to me than the feeling of being filled up. After it's all the way hard then it's time to see how much my throat can take. . . . .may the fun continue. . . . I think the only thing i like better than cock in my mouth, is cock in another mans mouth. Thats hot.

Chaos_Couple
Aug 8, 2008, 3:58 PM
What I like most about sucking someone's cock is not completely the sucking. I experience a sort of transference, and the knowledge of doing for someone I care about... the only sort of person whose cock I would put in my mouth... what give me so much pleasure is satisfying.

My friends' cocks have been deeply as well as lightly kissed, licked, nibbled and held in my mough as well as sucked. The transference part... seeing what others see of my to some extent as I give head is enlightening as well and motivating. All the sensations are wonderful, but the feel of it in my mouth leads, followed in no particular order by how it looks, tastes, smells (if clean) and how he sounds in response.

bim4mmf
Aug 9, 2008, 2:51 PM
There are so many things. I like that all cocks are different. i like the soft spongy head gliding over my tongue. the feeling of the cock head hitting my throat. and i love the pleasure that i give another

Cordon_off
Aug 13, 2008, 2:57 PM
Although its been oh so many, many years... the lewd pumping of his sperm into my mouth.

Wish I could go back to those days! Lots of sperm, no diseases (first encounters as teenagers in the late 60's).

Meinbruder
Aug 13, 2008, 3:26 PM
The feeling of being in complete control of a man’s pleasure and the ability to hold his absolute attention is magical. After that, it would be taste, texture, smell and that first throbbing pulse that signals a tasty reward for my efforts. Did I mention the balls sucking yet?

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 14, 2008, 12:04 AM
With me..All of it! I lvoe the feel and silky smooth texture of a sweet hard cock gliding wetly in and out of my mouth. I love the feel of the hardness between my moist lips. I love the way the man quivers under my mouth and the way his cock tenses and throbs on my tongue. I love how the blood courses thru those veins on his cock when I stroke my tongue up and down on them.
I Esecially enjoy the moans and groans of the man as I bring him Right to the edge, then slow down so as to not make him cum right then; only to start sucking hot and hard all over again until he blows sweet, hot love-milk down the back of my throat.....
I so adore sucking a hot cock to the point where I am Euphoric, and have cheated myself out of a good fucking because I got carried away with my suckings..lol.
Cat
(Is it gettin warm in here???) lol

fairbankswingers
Aug 14, 2008, 6:55 AM
(Him) I love feeling a semi hard cock turn rock hard, the wonderful texture of the head, the hardness in my mouth, the shaft agaist my tougne, the pre-cum is sooooo sweet...and the wonderful feeling of pleasing the man I am with, and the wonderful taste of a load of cum....

ready484u
Aug 14, 2008, 8:47 AM
I love the taste of the pre cum the look in his eyes just before he shoots his load. I love to rub the head on my lips and lick his hard cock head as he cums shooting on my lips and face then swallow it all as i watch his face. mmm

kinkyuk
Aug 15, 2008, 12:40 PM
i like everything about it, hmmm its really nice and better than eating pussy i think :)

secretloverisbi
Aug 15, 2008, 3:19 PM
The feel of the head of the cock as it slides past my lips. The thick hard shaft and smooth balls. And no one cock is the same. Sizes, shapes, curves, straight their all good. What do I like most? Pleasing the man I'm with and watching him and feeling him react to my oral skills and finishing with a mind blowing eruption into my mouth.:male:

That says it all, Perfectly, thats why I Love it!

swans
Aug 21, 2008, 8:15 AM
I love EVERYTHING about sucking cock! The feel of his big swollen nob nudging against my wet slightly parted lips. The way it slowley pushes into my eager mouth. The ridge of his nob and his smooth shaft sliding back and forth between my lips as he gently fucks my face. The sounds of sucking, slurping and him gasping. The thrill of knowing I am "doing a good (blow) job". The excitement when I hear him whisper " I'm close". The taste of his pre-cum. The sudden stop. The sound of him gasp "I'm gonna....I'm....I'm coming!" The feeling of his hot thick gooey cum filling my mouth. The taste. The way he takes his cock in his hand and pulls it quickly out of my mouth. The feel of his big swollen nob against my wet sticky lips as he pumps out the remaining wads of cum over my waiting face. The mess.

KevsBi
Aug 21, 2008, 9:55 AM
This has to be the hottest thread ever:smoke:

gurlydon
Aug 21, 2008, 11:57 AM
The thing I don't like about it is when my partner has a really hairy cock and balls. I usually just draw the line at sex with that guy. What I love is the feel of wet penis flesh--that is sooooo nice; then the taste of precum as it flows and mixes with saliva, which is nicer; the scent of sex that permeates the room is wonderfully exciting; accepting and delivering cum is lovely, especially when it is simultaneous. I love the taste and texture of most cum that I have taken. What I like most about sucking cock, and about all sex, is making the experience equally satisfying and knowing I have pleased my partner as well as myself.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 21, 2008, 5:30 PM
Oh Gods Ya'll...dont get me started on this today...especially now that the Libido has been kick started finally...LOL
Your Cat...
^..^ :paw::paw:

Tom41bimwm
Aug 21, 2008, 5:37 PM
i do like the way that head feels as it goes past my lips and how hard it feels in my mouth...what i really like is when he's close to cumming and that cock swells up more and you get that taste of precum...then when that cum explodes into your throat. mmmm that makes me feel good and it is very satisfying to know that you pleased a man.

lilme
Aug 21, 2008, 6:18 PM
the taste of most cum is so great. I just love the taste of a clean and fresh tasting cock. let me have it now, I'm ready.

tartuga
Aug 21, 2008, 6:57 PM
I love the feel of a mans cock in my mouth and the flavor of him.

JoeErl
Aug 21, 2008, 7:48 PM
Mostly I like the feel of it in my mouth. I like to run my tongue around the head of it and making its owner feel good. I like to have him ram it as far down my throat as he can when he gets excited. I like listening to him as he gets ready to fill my mouth with his juices. I like the taste of his load after he shoots it into my mouth and finally, I like swollowing it. There is not only one good thing I like most. I like the whole experience. :tongue:

AReallyNiceGuyInNYC
Aug 22, 2008, 1:23 PM
Have not sucked one yet, but now cant wait more than ever !!! Friggin hard as steel reading these posts !!!!

Curious.Cats
Aug 22, 2008, 11:55 PM
Everything about it turns me on, especially getting him off. But I can't wait till the day I can teach my man how to give head to another man. That is going to drive me wild! Watching his eyes water as it gags him just a little, his sucking and kissing and licking and his mouth and throat gets fucked by a big hard cock . . . OMG

Brutus80
Aug 23, 2008, 2:16 PM
Having him hold my head and fuck my mouth. Then topping it off with a hot, sticky facial.

12voltman59
Aug 23, 2008, 5:59 PM
It seems that everyone who responded likes sucking cock for many of the same reasons--and to think it once was and still is in some quarters a terrible slam to be called --at least for a guy-- a cocksucker-- it doesn't sound as though anyone here minds being called a cocksucker!!!

I know I sure like it!!! (to suck cock of course!!)

:bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin:

:bibounce::bibounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

forrest
Aug 24, 2008, 11:08 AM
I like the feeling of being put on my knees and a hard cock put in my face. My lover putting his hands on my head driving his cock past my lips and into my throut. The taste of of a man is great it makes me want more. Then the precum starts as his cock gets bigger in my mouth knowing his load is soon to reward me. The load tops it off the texture and taste and the the satfaction of knowing my lover is very happy man.

open2both
Aug 24, 2008, 9:04 PM
I can't improve on ALL-OF-THE-ABOVE!

wannabebi
Aug 24, 2008, 11:15 PM
I like to finish by hand, Then lick all the extra off his shaft and belly!

gymshortsboy
Aug 25, 2008, 12:01 AM
I like feeling a guy's hardness and his spongy cock head on my tongue.... I love when he moans a little and says that he's getting close to shooting his load... I most like when a guy loses control, moans my name, then squirts warm sperm on my tongue and into my throat. Having a guy watch me swallow his baby seed is the hottest thing I've ever experienced!

sterculius
Aug 25, 2008, 10:06 AM
When I used to suck my friends cock, in addition of all the sensations of his dick on my tongue and sliding in and out of my throat, I especially loved it when his cock would begin to pulsate and fill my mouth with so much semen. As we were both teenagers, the amount of sperm that we could produce was considerable and if he hadn't cum in a while, he would produce a virtual stream of it. I would wait until he finished and then swallow it all down. Delicious!!!

yaeasstotts
Aug 26, 2008, 12:58 AM
the taste of most cum is so great. I just love the taste of a clean and fresh tasting cock. let me have it now, I'm ready.

I agree with the taste of a clean hard cock but, I enjoy getting my cock sucked at the same time I'm sucking his, along with holding his balls & firm ass.

AReallyNiceGuyInNYC
Aug 26, 2008, 12:27 PM
WITHOUT A DOUBT THE BEST POST STREAM I HAVE READ TO DATE ..... NOW LOOKING FOR ANOTHER TYPE OF "POST STREAM" LOL.

babyboyzchief
Aug 26, 2008, 4:54 PM
I like the feeling of control when I am sucking him, making him moan and ask for more, knowing that I am going to give him my best. I like the feeling of trying to please him. I really enjoy trying to deep throat and suck his cock and lick his balls at the same time. I like it when he grabs the back of my head and cums in my mouth.I love to be force feed. I am somewhat submissive and love to be made to suck cock. I also love snowballing his wife after he cums.

Tom41bimwm
Aug 26, 2008, 5:25 PM
i do have to agree with the previous poster, i love to be made to suck cock too!

bim469ky
Aug 27, 2008, 12:07 AM
MMMMMMM love the taste and smell of a man as im sucking him.:male::bipride:

kyhills
Aug 27, 2008, 10:26 AM
I have been curious for a long time and this makes me that much more curious. Pretty hot thread

Skyclad Jewel
Aug 27, 2008, 10:31 AM
This is a hot thread. Not much to add . . . I love everything about it, especially bringing my man to a convulsive orgasm and feeling and tasting his wonderful semen as it fills my mouth.

bigredpigdriver
Aug 27, 2008, 11:36 AM
All the above...But I will add sharing it with my wife...We both enjoy sucking a cock together:three:

12voltman59
Aug 27, 2008, 12:43 PM
All the above...But I will add sharing it with my wife...We both enjoy sucking a cock together:three:

Lucky guy!!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 28, 2008, 5:36 PM
Darling, if some men could suck their own cocks, they'd never leave the house! lol
Hugz
Silly Cat.:paw:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 28, 2008, 5:38 PM
oops! I meesedup Guys. Wrong thread. My apologies...
Red Faced Cat

jem_is_bi
Aug 28, 2008, 11:40 PM
This is a hot thread. Not much to add . . . I love everything about it, especially bringing my man to a convulsive orgasm and feeling and tasting his wonderful semen as it fills my mouth.

I have a long-term friend that pleasures me and I pleasure him. How I feel every time is exactly what you describe.

okie5558
Sep 1, 2008, 10:17 PM
ALways wanted to find out why women enjoyed sucking a cock,so I tryed and found out it feels good sucking his cock and letting it grow in my mouth then draining it. Now I know and dopn't plan onn stopping.

Sparks
Sep 2, 2008, 12:57 AM
Swallowing the load!!!

macduncan
Sep 2, 2008, 4:29 AM
I love the feeling of a cock getting hard in my mouth, sucking on the head and licking the slit to get a taste of pre cum.
But the best part is to feel a cock pulsing in your mouth as it shoots and feeling those streams of cum fill your mouth.............

David Parsons
Sep 2, 2008, 3:20 PM
I like the big head and licking around it

onewhocares
Sep 2, 2008, 5:52 PM
I like the man that it is attached to...smart, whitty and charming!

biDbigguy
Sep 2, 2008, 8:08 PM
Aside from liking the feel and taste of a cock and the eventual reward, I love the feeling of power that I have for that fleeting moment just before the guy cums. It's great to be able to bring someone that level of pleasure, and it turns me on even more than having my cock sucked.

Sassy08
Sep 2, 2008, 10:38 PM
Swallowing of course!

sQuee
Sep 3, 2008, 4:24 PM
I love when my bf tries to hold back from shooting his load in my mouth (what a sweety) only to have some of the pre-load in my mouth instead. I suppose what i love about that is his face when he holds back...kinda blushes.

bim4mmf
Sep 3, 2008, 5:48 PM
Yes very hot thread. Love everything about sucking cock. Love to make a game out of seeing how many times I can back off at just the point of no return. Always bring such large loads.

upones
Sep 4, 2008, 7:43 AM
the feel of the cock as my mouth slides up and down on it and the pleasure my partner is receiving. the light gush of a slightly salty fluid flowing into my mouth and throat

sensuellesmoothbiguy
Sep 4, 2008, 5:04 PM
emmmm! i love this thread, its sooooo horny!

i love sliding my toung over a gorgeous cock head, teasing my tounge into its crack, tasting a little pre come,

i love making my lover come in my mouth and drinking everything from his gorgeous cock and then maybe kiss sharing it between us before i let it all run over my body. i love going to sleep covered in come and waking up crazy horny with the divine smell

Argent 11
Sep 4, 2008, 5:05 PM
Well since I am new to the site and I have no adult experience to speak of I can only relate my 1 male/male encounter as an adolescent.

The turn on for me was the almost "taboo" aspect of looking at touching and tasting my friends cock. To this day every sensation of his cock in my mouth and the sounds he made as I pleasured him to orgasm are what I fantasize about the most. The taste of his semen the force in which he came in my mouth and then swallowing his cum was something I have wanted to try again with a very understanding "buddy". That's why I am here. ;)

sensuellesmoothbiguy
Sep 4, 2008, 5:06 PM
oh forgot to add the divine ecstacy of long slow 69ing with a cock in my mouth as im eaten by a guy and we both come together!

swans
Sep 9, 2008, 3:57 AM
oh forgot to add the divine ecstacy of long slow 69ing with a cock in my mouth as im eaten by a guy and we both come together!

OH YES! If you both can manage to cum at the same time it is one of THE most horny thing when 69ing with a pal. I have been lucky enough to experience this a few times and I love the feeling of being sucked as I ejaculate whilst having my mouth fill with semen as I frantically suck and lick.... nice!

oldbiguy
Sep 9, 2008, 6:06 AM
I love to hold the nutsack as he cums in my mouth. swallowing every drop and holding him there until he gets soft. I love sucking cock.

Rudy75
Sep 10, 2008, 11:04 PM
I haven't sucked cock yet, but I'm really looking forward to it.

I remember when I used to get blown by girls and wonder what was this stuff I was putting in their mouths? My curiousity was aroused, and I wanted to find out. This would make me very hot, I would be gung-ho for getting a taste - but then I would come, and then not want to.

Then wonderful one night I was masturbating and came just a little. One thick pearl of sperm oozed from my cock and just sat there. I was still horny, so I put the pearl of sperm on my finger and placed it on my tongue. Immediately I came, and big time.

I practised over and over again, and now I taste my sperm almost every time I come.

And yes, I do love the flavor, and the after taste. Often I just hold the come in my mouth a while before swallowing. And yes, the taste of come does vary with diet.

Once you accept the idea sucking cock is really cool.

Jaysonoi692
Sep 12, 2008, 5:11 PM
Parking my lips on the tip, pushing down and having his raging hard-on part them --- sliding my mouth, warm and damp, down until my lips this time meet the base of his shaft ..... tightening my lips around his rock on the way up ..... hoping this will be the one time he thanks me by filling my mouth with his pleasure ....... And knowing Im very near the rim job, too !!!!

JeffNaked
Sep 13, 2008, 2:26 AM
I am a straight orally bi married man. I love sucking cock, I like sucking a guy off, going down on him without receiving reciprocation. I like the Idea of being a guys blow job. I like all cocks but really love thick large head cocks with big balls. I love a guy who shoots a large and thick load of cum and especially one who cums more than once and can get back to back blow jobs from me.
I like to lick between a guys legs, kissing his thighs, licking and sucking his balls, running my tongue up under his balls close to his asshole, I like going back to the cock and the shaft, running my tongue up and down the cock shaft and my way to the head, I like to kiss the head, work the tip of my tongue into the piss slit of the head. Then I like to swallow the head down into my mouth, my cocksuckers mouth and suck.....lick, swirl my tongue and then work it with my head bobbing up and down, going down my throat and back up to the cock head and back again, my bobbing head faster and faster like a jacking hand jacking off the cock.. as he gets closer and closer, his face changes, his breath comes faster, he moans, his cock grows even harder and then my mouth is totally loaded with his cum, my mouth filled to the brim and I start to swallow faster and faster,, enjoying the taste, the feel of warm cum going down my throat. Then when he stops cumming i like to continue licking and kissing the head and then I clean his cock and balls of any excess cum and keep it in my mouth for as long as I can.
The other way I like to suck cock is having the guy dominate my head, face fucking me, holding my head still and using his cock all over my face, i like that type of cocksucking rough and hard, taking his cock in my mouth as he controls the depth and the force of the face fuck, and he can jack off his cock while it is in my mouth and when he cums he can shoot it all over my face and even in my wide open eyes, giving me a true cum facial.
I like both ways almost equally, maybe the face fuck a little more..........and I like being some guys regular head, just call and push my head into your lap or hold my head and fuck away.....jeff

steve195156
Sep 13, 2008, 3:56 AM
i love everything about sucking cock. just the feel of having a mouth full really turns me on. i really think a man can suck cock much better than any woman can. a woman sucks cock just to tease a man long enough to get what she wants. where on the other hand a man sucks cock to get you to cum. thats the excitment to me. you know he wont stop until you cum is what makes it good.

sterculius
Sep 15, 2008, 1:54 PM
I especially love the sensation of a thick cock being forced past the resistance at the back of my mouth as it enters my throat and the feeling as it pops in and out. I really like being throat fucked. I don't have a gag reflex.

Claude Terwilliger
Sep 15, 2008, 2:47 PM
I especially love the sensation of a thick cock being forced past the resistance at the back of my mouth as it enters my throat and the feeling as it pops in and out. I really like being throat fucked. I don't have a gag reflex.

Steve mentioned that a woman usually is motivated to suck a guy just to tease him to get what she wants. I've been sucked by many people, and I agree that in the main, the guys do it better--although some are rather mechanical. On the other hand, I've had women (at least four) that absolutely adore cock and give it such attention that I know they're pleasuring themselves as much as they want to pleasure me. I've learned from them in both aplication to clits as well as cocks--variety, rhythm, pressure, pace and tactile enjoyment are best attatined by poth parties when the journey becomes the destination!

indenver_indenver
Oct 11, 2008, 7:50 PM
Everything about it turns me on, especially getting him off. But I can't wait till the day I can teach my man how to give head to another man. That is going to drive me wild! Watching his eyes water as it gags him just a little, his sucking and kissing and licking and his mouth and throat gets fucked by a big hard cock . . . OMG

Oh, Honey! You are a hot babe! My wife has guided another guy's cock into my mouth and watched him fuck my mouth and I loved it. She stroked his tight balls as his big cock plunged in and out of my mouth. Her face was just inches from mine when he shot his load and on one stroke his pulled out and fired one spurt onto my face then plunged in again.

When he was done coming, the 3 of us were resting on the couch when she noticed a drop of his cream on the tip of his cock and said to me, "You missed some." I dutifully bent down and captured it with my tongue. It was one of the hottest cock sucking experiences of my life!

darkeyes
Oct 12, 2008, 7:58 AM
nope..still a papa bag job..

indenver_indenver
Oct 12, 2008, 9:30 AM
The first time I did deep throat for a guy I went absolutely crazy! He was expert at getting it in. He'd press against the back of my throat and when I gagged he'd back away until it subsided. Then he'd gently press again until his cock eventually popped into my throat. Oh, god! I thought I had gone to heaven. The head of his long cock reached down my throat to where that little V shapped bone is in my neck. I wrapped my arms around his hips and crammed his cock in with all my strength. He knew he had me then. I was hooked on his wonderful cock and would do anything to have it deep in my throat forever. Then tragedy struck. He moved away and I have never seen him since. I need another cock like his so bad.

cheetah45
Oct 15, 2008, 4:48 AM
What I like most about sucking cock is the pure pleasure that I know that I am giving to guy whose cock I am sucking. I know what it's like done to me and I just plain love sucking one off. And since I am a really good sucker of cock, I totally enjoy the results of my efforts and not a drop is lost.

larryp1947
Oct 15, 2008, 9:08 PM
I love the taste, texture and feel of a cock in my mouth and hands. The taste of cum is a little different with every guy including me but a taste you cannot bottle or buy. Watching and feeling a guy cumming in my mouth and watching him be amazed as I swallow every drop and lick him clean usually shows a satisfaction for a job well done. As a side note I love to smoke large thick cigars and I think about them being a nice hard cock often. I can walk around in public (in some places) smoking a big cigar and fantisizing about it being a big cum filled cock and no one knows but me. Yummmmmmmmm.

dougbi
Oct 15, 2008, 10:00 PM
I am a straight orally bi married man. I love sucking cock, I like sucking a guy off, going down on him without receiving reciprocation. I like the Idea of being a guys blow job. I like all cocks but really love thick large head cocks with big balls. I love a guy who shoots a large and thick load of cum and especially one who cums more than once and can get back to back blow jobs from me.
I like to lick between a guys legs, kissing his thighs, licking and sucking his balls, running my tongue up under his balls close to his asshole, I like going back to the cock and the shaft, running my tongue up and down the cock shaft and my way to the head, I like to kiss the head, work the tip of my tongue into the piss slit of the head. Then I like to swallow the head down into my mouth, my cocksuckers mouth and suck.....lick, swirl my tongue and then work it with my head bobbing up and down, going down my throat and back up to the cock head and back again, my bobbing head faster and faster like a jacking hand jacking off the cock.. as he gets closer and closer, his face changes, his breath comes faster, he moans, his cock grows even harder and then my mouth is totally loaded with his cum, my mouth filled to the brim and I start to swallow faster and faster,, enjoying the taste, the feel of warm cum going down my throat. .....jeff
:tongue:

Man Jeff.... where in Oklahoma did you say you were? LOL

Seriously, I like Jeff said, and I think some others... I like the feel of a guys swollen cockhead in my mouth. there is something about the meaty texture I really like. and teasing the pee slit with my tounge....
:tongue::male:

bmelonara
Oct 16, 2008, 12:58 AM
I love licking and sucking balls and cock until the guy jacks off all over my face. I love the feel of cum dripping down my face into my mouth. I also like to jack off on another guys cock and balls and then lick it off.

neverthough
Oct 16, 2008, 12:10 PM
Have not sucked one yet, but now cant wait more than ever !!! Friggin hard as steel reading these posts !!!!

omg I resemble this remark.. cant wait for the first load of cum in mouth.. any takers ;-)

curiousjmd
Oct 17, 2008, 12:58 AM
Its been many years since I've had the pleasure of a mans cock in my mouth. I'm hoping that soon I will again get to enjoy it.

sixthickcut
Oct 19, 2008, 7:05 PM
I like the smooth cock shaft sliding up and down between my lips as I suck and work his shaft and glans with my tongue tip...feeling his precum lube my tongue before his shaft swells in time with his cock head just as his thrust fills my throat with a hot squirting steady stream pulse of the purest cum drink I will ever have...just like the nice 7x5" cut cock I sucked off last nite...yummy:tongue::three:

Sparks
Oct 19, 2008, 10:50 PM
Swallowing. There is nothing better than the taste of sperm. :2cents:

BlowjobFan
Oct 20, 2008, 10:58 PM
The whole feeling of being used... of feeling like a complete slut. Just there to please him with my mouth. I love hearing the slurp noises, and i love the name calling... like "suck it bitch" turns me on like nothing else. and of course the cum... either a big mouthfull as he holds me down on it, or the warm thick salty blasts that land all over my face while he jacks off.

Charliebrite
Nov 1, 2008, 4:31 PM
And know this all of you:bipride:: Real men suck cocks............and love it.

androgynous34
Nov 2, 2008, 8:02 AM
The sight of a cock soft or hard is a real turn on to me. The feeling of it in my mouth as it slowly grows is exciting. Love the taste of per cum it is definitely different then cum. The scent and taste does vary from man to man. I love to have him on his back so as I suck I can look at him and see the expressions of pleasure and listen to him moan and enjoy being able to control the rhythm of his intense breathing. When he starts rising his hips and pumping his cock into my month and he is sharing his per cum with me, I don’t know who is receiving more pleasure me or him. The taste of his nectar is so exciting to me that I drive me wild with lust. I get lost in the sexual passion and don’t want it to ever end. I don’t want him to cum to quick. I have learned that the longer I can give him pleasure before he cums the more intense his orgasm the quantity of his cum will increase too. When he does explode in my mouth I hold all of his cum in my mouth the I slowly release my suction and allow his cum to slid down on his cock and on to tummy then I can really enjoy his nectar. I rub my face in his nectar and inhale his cum up nose the scent, taste, sight and texture of his cum dives me to an even higher level of lust. I love the feeling of his cum on my face, lips and the aroma of the special gift he has given me. After he has left I can still enjoy the scent and taste. I find myself inhaling deeply and lightly running my tongue lightly over my lips. I have admit I get so horny all over again I have to masturbate.

builderman
Nov 2, 2008, 7:07 PM
I enjoy watching his cock grow to hardness. Like to lick the shaft and head. Really enjoy when guy lays over me and pumps it in and out. Learning to swallow but can tell I wanting more and more

hungNhungry
Nov 3, 2008, 6:47 AM
I have to agree with virtually everything that has been said before me. Most especially I enjoy having the privilege of being allowed to provide that pleasure to the man I am sucking. Yes, I absolutely consider it to be a privilege.

One of my favorite cocks to suck is a friend who is a multiple cummer. I can always manage to suck two loads out of him, without his ever going soft. Once I even sucked him off to three creamy orgasms, though he did go soft (but never out of my mouth) between the second and third loads. Another favorite was a regular suck buddy who loved 69 as much as I do. We developed the ability to cum simultaneously almost every time we'd have a 69 session and that has to be the ultimate.

bicurious65
Nov 8, 2008, 6:36 PM
The taste, smell feeling it slide in my mouth, and a hot load of cum shot in my mouth

alegrias
Nov 9, 2008, 2:24 AM
Sorry. I don't, but I wish I did.

alegrias
Nov 9, 2008, 9:30 AM
Sorry. I don't, but I wish I did.
I should explain. I'm a woman who has been married to a man who has been begging me to suck his cock for over 20 years. I ought to introduce him to one of you guys.

kyoralguy4u
Nov 12, 2008, 4:38 PM
When I suck I like to oush the head of a guys dick in my throat but the most exciting moment is when the cum is spilling otu over my tongue and I'm swallowing his cum it make me so hot inside I'm a bimarried male cocksucker and ahve been blowing guy for 3 yrs now and jsut love sucking cock its always a thrill to me when its in my mouth:tong:

builderman
Nov 12, 2008, 8:17 PM
I like it when the guy pumps his cock in and out. The feel of his cum in my mouth

31cho
Nov 12, 2008, 9:55 PM
Although it's been a while since I last sucked a cock, I still remember enjoying the exquisite sensation of having my throat stuffed with a hard cock and feeling it pulsate as it filled my mouth with warm semen. How about you guys?

DID WE NOT JUST GET THOUGH WITH THIS SAME POST 3 WEEKS AGO.iF IT TASTES GOOD KEEP DOING IT.

READYUC238
Nov 13, 2008, 7:36 AM
WELL FOR ME IS THE PLEASURE I AM GIVING A GUY, THE WAY I WANT MY COCK SUCKED, I LIKE TAKING MY TIME FEELIING EVERY PART OF HIS COCK IN MY MOUTH. LICKING THE HEAD SO SENSOUSLY TRACING IT WITH MY TONGUE, WATCHING HIM AS HE MOANS TO THE ATTENTIONS THAT I AM GIVING HIM. TICKLING UNDER HIS BALL SAC AS I TURN MY ATTENTION TO BURYING THAT HARD THICK SHAFT DOWN MY THROAT. HAVING HIM USE MY MOUTH LIKE A HOT PUSSY, SHOWING ME HIS PROWNESS, GETTING EVERY BIT OF HIS COCK DEEP DOWN MY THROAT AS HE IS ABOUT TO SPEW FORTH THE MAGIC FLUIDS OF MY DESIRES. THATS WHAT I LIKE MOST ABOUT SUCKING COCK...................JOHN, ALBEMARLE, NORWOOD, LAKE TILLERY, N.C.

skinflute
Nov 14, 2008, 12:17 PM
I started reading this thread yesterday and got SO horny. I'd like to find a nice cock (slender preferably) to suck on and play with. And a person who'd suck me off when I'm finished with him. I think sucking a guy is neat because I can't suck myself off. I wouldn't even mind if the guy's wife wanted to watch if she also was naked and enjoyed it. I'd suck her as well if she wanted me to. I've never had an experience with a couple but would not turn it down if I found one. There is no greater sexual pleasure outside of intercourse than sucking and getting sucked on. Luckily my g/f does suck me off and enjoys it. I also enjoy sucking her pussy. I think a pussy is SO pretty to look at. Sucking her is sexual heaven. I've been pretty open about sexual cravings most of my life and still am. Every time I play with my cock I think about playing with another guys cock and sucking him off.

Bi_Druid
Nov 15, 2008, 4:24 PM
What do I like Most? Tricky.
I'd say it's really the act as a whole, rather than any particular thing individually.
I'll admit I'm picky as to the sorts of cocks I'll suck. Cleanliness and such obviously go without saying (freshly dried out of the shower is particularly hot, or even with them while still in the shower:tongue:). But that as said, they have gotta be just 'right' for me. Helps if they're on the longer side (more to play with and explore), though I do sometimes just crave having a small one in me mouth on occasion. And on the more slender side. Thick and/or fat cocks are just somewhat unwieldy I find, sorry.

As for the act itself, I like to tease and explore the shape and contours of the partner; caress as much of the length as I can manage with every part of my mouth's inbuilt tool kit (lips, tongue, roof); I like to start my focus running up and down the outside, then work from the tip down, until I can get all, or if only nearly so, of it into me. I also find that neatly trimmed chin hair/beard/goatee can often be used on the underside of the bell to pleasing effect for the partner (need be careful though, you wouldn't want to give them stubble-burn down there of all places:eek:).

What I really like is the whole idea of sucking someone's cock, the fact that you are taking a man's (likely) most precious part of their body into your mouth, and the obvious innate trust they have granted you with not to just clamp down and bite it off or something equally terrible.
Although I have been known to tease sometimes (to those who are receptive to this), slowly pressing my jaw together, gently pressing my teeth against them, lightly kneading the shaft between my molars. Never enough to draw blood or bruise or anything, but enough to get the heart racing that little bit faster. Cocks do tend to be quite malleable and 'squishy' enough, even when 'hard', not to have damage done to them, unless you really put true intentional effort into it. This is something I like done to myself, and something I have only found few others who enjoy this element of 'danger', they do tend to be those partners who enjoy being bitten elsewhere as a rule.

rdnwilling
Nov 15, 2008, 10:19 PM
It's all about the better you are at sucking, the more you are the master/mistess of the situation.

hardbiker1966
Nov 17, 2008, 12:26 PM
I have to say the taste and feel of a hard swollen cock as you lick and stroke,and suck on the head,shaft,and the balls(provided there shaved) it has to one of the hottist things in the world knowing that at any moment he's going to cum! I look forword to the day when I can have one in each end at the same time.

wss30152
Nov 17, 2008, 9:49 PM
wHEN THE CUM SHOOTS IN MY MOUTH

italian sausage
Nov 18, 2008, 9:07 PM
love looking and stoking it, getting their attention before i start licking up and down. then taking the head of his cock and sucking, watching his reaction before i take it all. Love feeling it get hard as i suck and hearing him moan as i do, then feelign him take control, tasting his precum and then feeling his cock throb jsut before he shoots that sweet hot load down my throat.

peterupright
May 27, 2009, 7:35 AM
I enjoy getting a soft cock very hard then make it explode in my mouth. Just before he cums I squeeze his cock between my thumb and forefinger preventing his ejaculation from getting:drool: out. After 3 or 4 of his pulses I let go and take a very large load of his cum. Then I give him a deep wet, french Kiss and return his cum to him.

berryhard
May 27, 2009, 9:54 AM
all of the above, plus the control and the ability to deliver such intense pleasure, the fact that no one knows my seceret of being a cock sucker, the submission.

llllllllll
May 27, 2009, 10:28 AM
the end reward ,then milking it til it goes soft

WesNoCal
May 27, 2009, 2:34 PM
While I agree with all the amazing sensations so vividly described here, Sucking cock is the one act where all five senses are firing at once. The incredible sight of an urgent cock, the wonderful aroma, the silky feel of it, the delicious taste of it, the sounds he makes as I pleasure him. It is the one sex act that is as intense to do as have done.

willing504
May 27, 2009, 3:53 PM
What I like most about sucking a cock is the feeling of the cum coming up the cock, feeling that load still inside the cock rolling over my tongue as it rushes up the cock. then the feeling of the hot cum shooting across my tongue. love to keep a cock in my mouth until all the cum has come, then very gently suck the cock until it goes limp in my mouth.

Justabi_guy
May 27, 2009, 6:21 PM
I love the feeling of it in my mouth!
Damn this thread made me hard!

genera101.2
May 27, 2009, 11:23 PM
I love taking him in my mouth and making him hard. Focusing on his head and under his head, grabbing his ass and taking him all the way till he cums…

robbie09
May 29, 2009, 12:23 AM
I can't help but notice that most of the responses here are from men.

Do women not enjoy sucking cock as much as men? Do men enjoy sucking cock more because they know what it feels like to have their cock sucked?

Whilst I have never sucked another man's cock I am inspired by your posts and would love to give it a try.

Kermit Jagger
May 29, 2009, 10:51 AM
Wow, this is the hottest thread ever! What do I LOVE about sucking cock? Getting down on my knees to worship his cock, seeing his cock and balls up close, kissing his soft head with my lips, licking his hard shaft with my tongue, sucking his balls, getting all of him into my mouth, hearing him moan, tasting his cum. Can't wait to do it again.

Love to all,
Kermit

jem_is_bi
May 29, 2009, 8:00 PM
What I like best is that it is now 8 PM and in 2 hours I will sucking and deep-throating 9+ inches of wonderful cock.

grxclaus
May 29, 2009, 8:16 PM
I enjoy devouring a cock when he not aroused all the way and then working him in to a hard on. If he has nice dangling balls, I like to nibble on them as well. Some guys want me to swallow his cum and others like to squirt all over my chest.

slave_bob
May 31, 2009, 12:32 AM
the demanding woman who orders me to suck his cock is what i like best.

indenver_indenver
May 31, 2009, 12:54 PM
A few days ago I sucked a wonderful cock for the first time in 6 years. His cock is magnificent - 8" long and thick! His cock was half hard when he dropped his slacks and the sight of it made me tremble. I reached out and took it into my hand to feel its weight. It was awesome - heavy and swung back and forth pendulously.

I knelt down and kissed it's silky head like a sexy lover. I loved hearing him sigh as I first took it into my mouth. I moaned as I felt his mass filling my mouth and making me its slave. I felt priviledged to suck this man's big cock and could not get enough of him. At one point he had me lie on my back with my head hanging over the edge of the bed and he shoved all of his 8" down my throat. I thought I had gone to paradise.

When he tired of fighting off his climax, he leaned back and I nestled between his thighs to finish him off. I thrilled when I heard him say, "I'm going to cum." I almost came as I felt his warm seed filling my mouth. I saved his whole load so I could tell how much he gave me and then I slowly swallowed his gift to me. It took 3 swallows to take it all down.

He's returning in 2 days to give me more of his handsome cock and his precious load. I hope we share many years of truly erotic bi sex. We are both married and my wife loves it when I suck cock.

jem_is_bi
May 31, 2009, 10:26 PM
A few days ago I sucked a wonderful cock for the first time in 6 years. His cock is magnificent - 8" long and thick! His cock was half hard when he dropped his slacks and the sight of it made me tremble. I reached out and took it into my hand to feel its weight. It was awesome - heavy and swung back and forth pendulously.

I knelt down and kissed it's silky head like a sexy lover. I loved hearing him sigh as I first took it into my mouth. I moaned as I felt his mass filling my mouth and making me its slave. I felt priviledged to suck this man's big cock and could not get enough of him. At one point he had me lie on my back with my head hanging over the edge of the bed and he shoved all of his 8" down my throat. I thought I had gone to paradise.

When he tired of fighting off his climax, he leaned back and I nestled between his thighs to finish him off. I thrilled when I heard him say, "I'm going to cum." I almost came as I felt his warm seed filling my mouth. I saved his whole load so I could tell how much he gave me and then I slowly swallowed his gift to me. It took 3 swallows to take it all down.

He's returning in 2 days to give me more of his handsome cock and his precious load. I hope we share many years of truly erotic bi sex. We are both married and my wife loves it when I suck cock.

That was so wonderful!!!!
But I need it at least once a week. So, I hope you get to continue at least as often as that with him.

genera101.2
May 31, 2009, 10:27 PM
i must admit that was hot, and i imagined it

semojoe
Jun 1, 2009, 5:57 PM
The total experience...I can't wait to see it, whether it is rock hard, or waiting for my mouth to make it hard. I love it when I get the first whiff of the scent it has as I approach it for the first time. I can't wait to experience the velvety texture of the shaft and the hard rubbery feel of the head. I like it whether they are long, short, thick, thin, smooth, veiny, you name it. I love the sensation of it slipping through my lips and bottoming out in my throat. I love it when i finally feel it spasming in my mouth right before the come fills your mouth. What can I say, I love it all.

lv69cpl69
Jun 1, 2009, 6:44 PM
I should explain. I'm a woman who has been married to a man who has been begging me to suck his cock for over 20 years. I ought to introduce him to one of you guys.

If you wish you did and he wants it. whats the problem DO IT!!!!:2cents:

bilips
Jun 1, 2009, 8:27 PM
I like it when i m lying on bed and have two guys kneeling next to me both taking turns fucking my mouth. I jerk on cock with my hand as the other one is sliding in and out of my mouth. The blast from both cocks cumming all over my face and mouth is to hot to think about sometimes.

davem
Jun 2, 2009, 10:22 AM
The question is...what "don't" I like about it !!! I really love everything about sucking my man's cock. Sometimes I like to start while he is still sleeping and feel it grow as I suck it. I guess if I had to narrow it down to one thing, it would be the look on his face as he shoots his load. Reading everyone's posts has got me very turned on and my man is at work. I guess there is only one thing to do..choke the chicken and shoot my own load!:tong:

cpadmitchell
Jun 3, 2009, 3:20 PM
The gentle pressure as he pulls my head towards his groin as he nears eruption and the pleasant look in his eyes as he empties his load down my throat.

12voltman59
Jun 3, 2009, 5:58 PM
This is a great thread---I am glad someone resurrected it!!!

It is a pretty hot one----lots of our members are having some great experiences-----

I have to say---as I did before--I love to suck a cock myself----for many of the reasons that others have talked about-----of course--having someone perform some great head on you is VERY NICE too!!

Keep the postings coming in this thread!! I love to read what everyone else has to say on the subject.

mspen1018
Jun 9, 2009, 11:39 AM
Giving them the best head of their life, no gag reflex here, split tongue and taking the ones that are untakeable down to the base.

My thing is with the Alpha Male control freaks, when they cum, they lose that control and it makes me hot.

catzeyez1715
Jun 9, 2009, 8:46 PM
watching his face...

stroke1man
Jun 9, 2009, 10:23 PM
love waking someone up with a bj.

feeling him grow in my mouth from soft to rock hard is the best

yummy

love rolling my tongue around the crown slowly til I feel him twitch

definitly facials, giving and getting

biplayfulcouple
Jun 9, 2009, 11:27 PM
the thing that we like best is me and my bride sucking it together! OMG! that is HOT! we talk about it, and re-inact it often.

Metaluna
Jun 15, 2009, 11:53 PM
I guess I love the way it feels in my mouth. Warm, hard and throbbing.

chub-bi
Jun 16, 2009, 10:00 AM
My favorite part is just before he cums. I like feeling the cock get even harder and start throbbing right before I get a mouthful of tasty luv juice. mmmm!

12voltman59
Jun 16, 2009, 10:26 AM
It is hard to improve on what people have said in this thread--but I have to say--I find it exciting to meet a guy for the first time---and to get his pants off to see what his cock looks like for the first time---it is a bit of a rush!!

Then I can't wait to first get my hands on it--moving to the first time my tongue makes contact with the head of his cock---run my tongue all around the head if its cut--or if uncut--run my tongue inside his foreskin--and use my tongue to work his hole---I like it when a guy has a nice big hole such that I can work the tip of my tongue inside it.

Once I am working his cock--I love it when I stop and he is in such a state of arousal--he has to start pumping his cock in and out of my mouth--then I finish him off since I know he's close to popping his load of juice.

Got to say it--I am a confirmed cockloving cocksucker to be sure!!!!

It looks like from this hot thread---I am not the only one!!!

chub-bi
Jun 16, 2009, 10:40 AM

It looks like from this hot thread---I am not the only one!!![/QUOTE]

I just luv helping a lady suck her man off!

I especially like it when I take over and she starts whispering things like,

"suck that cock you cocksucker let me see that cock shoot his load in your

mouth. suck it ,suck it, I like seeing a guy suck cock".

By that time the guy who's dick I'm sucking toes are curled because the more encouragement I get the better I suck.

Not to mention I'm rock hard.

cheetah45
Jun 16, 2009, 9:01 PM
There is nothing that I don't like about sucking cock. The feel of the skin...loose and then tight...the precum...the head...the shape...the thickness...the pulsing...the moaning...the ability to deepthroat...the moment of orgasm as the cum shoots into my mouth...I just love all that.

j4u42
Jun 17, 2009, 11:19 AM
Various positions to the act of giving head. The first, being on my knees as the guy stands naked in front of me. Seeing the beauty of his package, smelling his masculinity and msuty fragrances as I slide my hands up and down his muscular thighs. His semi at my full wet, pursed lips and my talented tongue teasing the head as his hardness grows. Then reaching around his hips to his ass cheecks, squeezing them as I pull him toward me. His large purple head slips between my lips and my tongue tastes and teases it as I roll it around and and around and around and around and around it. He slowly pushes it in and he and I feel my lips tight around the shaft. The top of the head glides along the roof of my mouth and my wet tongue working the underside as it makes its way to my throat. It fully disappears from site as I hold himdeep. My nose against his pubes and chin firmly placed at his nuts. Then slowly pulling all the way back and begining a rythmic pumping his long, slow powerful thrusts matching my head bobs and slowly picking up speed to the point he is fucking my mouth and him tellling me " Oh John, you are a great cocksucker", reinforcing my talent so I know and want to pleasure him more so. He pumps the full length the head reaching my lilps then thrusting deep slapping his balls to my chin and finally he starts cumming deep in my throat and in my mouth tasting swallowing and savoring his orgasmic frenzy. Holding it deep as long as it takes to soften and suck the after cum oozing from his delicious penis. Later I will describe another position. That's all for now TY

bettybob
Jun 17, 2009, 7:25 PM
I like kissing my sweetie with a nice hard cock between our lips, its a very orally exciting feeling. You know when your face starts to tingle and your lips feel tickled....
I also like it when the guy pulls my head into his cock, the feeling of being a total cocksucker and loving it. But the best part is the explosion of cum it makes me feel very sexual and erotically attractive.

martine
Jun 20, 2009, 3:20 AM

i love feeling his dick swell-like the slippery precum for hours-in my mouth-love having his total maleness in my mouth-love a showoff-sorry-cant help it

bifitm52
Jun 20, 2009, 1:10 PM
Warm, hard yet such soft skin... giving total pleasure

glansandlabia
Jun 22, 2009, 7:34 AM
I was eating my wifes pussy last night and was really enjoying the noise she was making and the taste of her cum. I also love what a mans cock looks like and feels like. I love a foreskin and would love to suck on one. Just the moans and groans and how it swells as he cums and his taste!

indenver_indenver
Nov 13, 2009, 12:09 PM
I love just looking at his hardon pointed at my face knowing that in a moment that handsome piece of male essence will be deep in my mouth - pushing against the back of my throat. I love how having his big cock deep in my throat consumes me and makes me feel like the only thing in my world is his cock and my only purpose in life is to give pleasure to his cock. I suppose I become a slave to his cock.

My guy loves to straddle my chest and fuck my mouth until I lose my mind. When he says, "I'm coming!" I almost cum without touching myself. Then I taste his first burst of semen. Oh my God! I love it. I can't get him in me far enough. I save all his load until he is finished and then slowly let it slide down my throat. I know then that I am his cocksucker - owned by his wonderful cock.

It looks like from this hot thread---I am not the only one!!!

I just luv helping a lady suck her man off!

I especially like it when I take over and she starts whispering things like,

"suck that cock you cocksucker let me see that cock shoot his load in your

mouth. suck it ,suck it, I like seeing a guy suck cock".

By that time the guy who's dick I'm sucking toes are curled because the more encouragement I get the better I suck.

Not to mention I'm rock hard.[/QUOTE]

mikey3000
Nov 13, 2009, 12:32 PM
Just the feel of all that throbbing power in your hands. The hardness and softness together. I use my tongue and gently lick the underside, all up and down the shaft. Then give it a good squeeze and lap up the precum, all while watching the expressions on his face. Then I open wide and go deep and slow, gently massaging his balls and playing with his butthole. I can go for hours just doing that. BUt not many guys can, so when I feel the finale is comming up, I work it harder and increasing my rythem. If he's a good boy I slowly slide a finger or two in his anus and massage their too. Just to feel the motion of his hips squirning in my hands is heaven as he starts to thrust. I go deeper with my fingers, faster in and out of his ass till he is gasping for breath. Then I rub his prostate and hang on for dear life!!! Bam! right down the throat it goes. Yum. But the best is the sounds he makes, so animal like, so earthy, primal even. Huge turn on!!!!!

mikey3000
Nov 13, 2009, 1:32 PM
Has anyone else noticed that the vast majority of respondents on this thread are males? Does that mean that guys love sucking cock more than women, that there are more guys on this site than women, or women just don't like to brag like us men do. I'm just sayin...:bigrin:

tenni
Nov 13, 2009, 2:14 PM
Um...I'm not sure if I'm alone or a minority but sucking dick is not my priority when being with a guy..nor is anal. I give so that I may receive as I do enjoy receiving. If the other person only wants to give oral, I'm fine with that.

ivanthemonkey
Nov 13, 2009, 2:49 PM
I love having my lips around a thick cock, pumping into my mouth, licking around the head, licking and kissing the balls. But the part I like most is when it is throbbing and filling my mouth with cum, mmmmm

jamiehue
Nov 13, 2009, 4:44 PM
The feeling of being in complete control of a man’s pleasure and the ability to hold his absolute attention is magical. After that, it would be taste, texture, smell and that first throbbing pulse that signals a tasty reward for my efforts. Did I mention the balls sucking yet?

thats it!!

Slurpie
Nov 13, 2009, 6:16 PM
I love the feeling of control. I love when he responds to my pleasuring him. Getting harder and harder. Love when his cock slips deep and the reflexes cause my throat to spasm. The moan of pleasure has made me cum. :tongue:

GaryInSRV
Nov 14, 2009, 11:24 AM
I love these things, hard on the outside with a warm creamy center. Yummy!

niftyshellshock
Nov 14, 2009, 5:39 PM
As everyone else stated, the feeling of control. My first cock sucked, the guy was nervous at first, but then he got into it before I did...and then I started enjoying it a lot.
Then of course, swallowing his load was pretty hot, too :)

upones
Nov 15, 2009, 8:39 AM
i enjoy the firmness and feel of a cock in my mouth the sensation when he cums and the knowledge that i have given him pleasure and release as i have been given in past:bigrin:

desertofwater
Nov 16, 2009, 6:51 AM
its an aesome taste while suckin a cock... a hard thing with a soft coating and jelly stuff....

rick1958
Nov 16, 2009, 5:02 PM
All of the above ! The sense of accomplishment when he cums in my mouth and I know he is enjoying the moment of orgasm and the taste of his cum .

as hes sucking my cock cant get enough of that creamy stuff!

69luvr
Apr 6, 2010, 3:31 PM
Swallowing of course!

In addition to swallowing, I love to keep some cum in my mouth and kiss my partner on his lips and exchange the cum from mouth to mouth.. That seems to get him hard again and I don't mindsucking that beautiful rod again. If he comes, great! I swallow it with gusto.

bimichman
Apr 6, 2010, 5:29 PM
I love the feeling of something big, thick, warm, hard, yet so soft in my waiting, watering mouth.

Cockwrangler1
Apr 6, 2010, 9:19 PM
I like everything about sucking cock, working his nuts with my tongue, licking the head like a loolypop, how it feels in my mouth, the warmth, the pulsating veins, I like it even better when they hold my head and face fuck me or I kneel before him and he grabs the back of my head and thrust it in as far as it will go, his abdomen slapping on my forehead and then the nice juicy reward and swallowing it all down and then licking his tool dry. The only thing that could make that better is if he can recharge and I suck him off again while he still has that spooge smell still on his tool.
I like to lick between a guys legs, kissing his thighs, licking and sucking his balls, running my tongue up under his balls close to his asshole, I like going back to the cock and the shaft, running my tongue up and down the cock shaft and my way to the head, I like to kiss the head, work the tip of my tongue into the piss slit of the head. Then I like to swallow the head down into my mouth, my cocksuckers mouth and suck.....lick, swirl my tongue and then work it with my head bobbing up and down, going down my throat and back up to the cock head and back again, my bobbing head faster and faster like a jacking hand jacking off the cock.. as he gets closer and closer, his face changes, his breath comes faster, he moans, his cock grows even harder and then my mouth is totally loaded with his cum, my mouth filled to the brim and I start to swallow faster and faster,, enjoying the taste, the feel of warm cum going down my throat. Then when he stops cumming i like to continue licking and kissing the head and then I clean his cock and balls of any excess cum and keep it in my mouth for as long as I can.
The other way I like to suck cock is having the guy dominate my head, face fucking me, holding my head still and using his cock all over my face, i like that type of cocksucking rough and hard, taking his cock in my mouth as he controls the depth and the force of the face fuck, and he can jack off his cock while it is in my mouth and when he cums he can shoot it all over my face and even in my wide open eyes, giving me a true cum facial.
I like both ways almost equally, maybe the face fuck a little more..........and I like being some guys regular head, just call and push my head into your lap or hold my head and fuck away.....jeff

guynice
Apr 29, 2010, 2:05 PM
When I first had sex with my ex bf Id been telling him for a year I was straight. When I finally gave in I soon found out how wonderful sex is with another man. When I gave my first blojob he was sitting on the edg of the bed naked, legs spread beautiful hard cock & balls in front of me. I got down on my knees & slightly embarassed took his cock in my mouth & started sucking. I looked straight ahead not quite sure what to do next. After a short time I noticed a strange taste in my mouth.I later figgured out it was pre-cum. I finally looked up at him. He was watching me with a smile on his face.He said to me "for being a womans man you seem to enjoy sucking my cock."I could feel my face getting bright red.He said its ok & pulled me up to him, put his arms around me, & gave me long deep kiss.I guess my feminine side really came out for the first time in my life because it was so beautiful, comforting & arousing. At that moment I felt so close to him that I wanted to try & show my appriciation.I said I didnt think my cock sucking was so great & Id like to do a better job for him so would he teach me? He pushed me down between his legs & told me to gently massage his balls & kiss & lick the head of his cock . I grabbed his balls & started massaging & noticed the end of his cock was wet. I looked up at him & he just nodded so I started licking & kissing his cock. I quickly found out what the strange taste was in my mouth earlier. He gently pulled my head down slowly making me take in more of his big lovely cock. Soon it was hitting the back of my throat. he stopped pulling&looked at me & said Id really like you to burry your nose in my bush & swollow my whole cock. He said to try & hold my breath so I wouldnt choke.I was getting so turned on by his "lessons" & the realization I really was giving my first blojob so I took a deep breath & forced that big cock all the way in until my nose was burried in his bush & pushing on his belly. I felt kinda proud so I looked up at Andy & he said "good job." When I started breathing again I noticed a mild musky smell right before I started choking & had to pull his cock out of my mouth. He then said one way to get better was to practice which by this time I was really anxious to do. I started again by kissing licking & smelling his balls, cock & bush. The mild manly smell really got me hot. I think Andy liked what I was doing because when I looked up again his smile was gone & his eyes looked a little glassey. After kissing his balls and cock again I started sucking him in earnst. I could tell I was doing better because he was moaning softly & breathing a little harder. As I kept working on his cock I reached up to hold his hand. He looked at me & blew me a kiss. He was now beathing & moaning openly. He began thrusting his cock in sink With my head movments. He squeezed my hand tightly, let out a loud moan & unloaded a huge load in my mouth. I swollowed & choked a little & kept his cock in my mouth until he finished coming. He laid back on the bed, I took his cock from my mouth, lay on the bed beside him with my head on his leg & nose in his bush smelling his scent.I really felt great about getting him off so intensley & thought I did ok for rhe first time. I fell asleep still tasting him in my mouth & feeling completly drained & at peace.

ErosUrge
Apr 29, 2010, 2:31 PM
I know I've added to this with a post in the past. I just want to say that it is still my favorite activity to indulge in with males and so will indulge with yet another entry on this topic. Yes, there are other things beside this that I have enjoyed and still enjoy with men, but ultimately I enjoy sucking a cock VERY much.
There are way too many things I enjoy about sucking...from that very first moment of seeing it either fully erect and ready to go and anxious to get my mouth on it or soft and then working it with my mouth to feel it growing steadily until it's fully hard. All the beautiful things associated with it; massaging the balls with my fingers as I suck and tasting the precum and smelling that masculine scent that arises from the excitement generated when a man is turned on. This is the case with a woman too....but the two are distinctly different as if no one else knows this.... And licking, gently nibbling and biting at the scrotum and sucking on balls as I stroke the hard cock.....returning again to the head and sucking it only; teasing the head with the sucking and then sliding all the way down to the base and then pulling back up again. All the responses that tell me he is enjoying it with the moans and the spasms and surges throughout the shaft as his orgasm builds....and then of course, the final moment where the surges make the entire shaft hard to the head and then feeling that hot wet nectar pour forth into my waiting mouth which by this time usually triggers my own orgasm as I am jacking off at the same time while this is all going on or sometimes having another male or female participating with us and who is sucking me at the same time and to orgasm at the same time also....this is the beauty of sucking cock.....it is a multi-faceted experience. The oral experience with a woman is another most incredible and beautiful thing also for all the reasons that pertain to being with a woman. But of course, that is another topic altogether and as usual, I stray from the topic here.....

Lady_Passion
Apr 29, 2010, 11:06 PM
There is nothing that I don't like about sucking cock. The feel of the skin...loose and then tight...the precum...the head...the shape...the thickness...the pulsing...the moaning...the ability to deepthroat...the moment of orgasm as the cum shoots into my mouth...I just love all that.

DITTO

ohbimale
Apr 30, 2010, 2:12 AM
I love the whole experience of sucking cock, I love feeling my partner grow hard in my mouth. I love the feel of his hard cock sliding in and out of my mouth with my moist lips wrapped around him. I love to lick the shaft from the tip of his cock down to his balls and run my tongue and lips around his balls. I love feeling him grow a little harder as the precum starts flowing...and I use my tongue to playfully spread his precum around the tip of his cock. But I absolutely love the feel and taste of him cumming in my mouth as I lock my moist lips around the base of the head of his cock. I swalow of every drop of his tasty cum and then wrap my lips around the base of the head of his throbbing cock and use my tongue to make his toes curl. Like I said I just love the whole experience of sucking cock and sometimes I can not get enough cock. God I wish I had a cock to suck now...It is getting warm in here! :male::male::bipride::male::male:

gimmiemore
May 5, 2010, 2:47 AM
I admit it, I am a cocksucker....bring them on guys!!

BiCplAz
May 5, 2010, 10:27 AM
It's all been said here. Like to know if any guy reading this didn't get hard.

When he cums I love sucking his cock dry and getting all the cum. Love all cocks but prefer cut.

The bigger the load the better!!!!:tongue:

Bisexual Explorer
May 5, 2010, 1:43 PM
I've loved everything about cock sucking ever since my first experience. I recently had my first MFM experience. Hearing the woman tell me how much her man was enjoying my sucking on his cock added a new level of pleasure. I can't imagine that it gets any better than that!!!
g

lilme
May 5, 2010, 5:28 PM
I responded before, but I just sucked a cock about an hour ago and it was as good as ever. I like to start sucking when he is still somewhat soft and therefor I can enjoy the feeling of getting harder. I like the sounds coming from him when he gets close, and I really enjoy feeling the cum shooting in my mouth.

belect
May 5, 2010, 10:49 PM
First of all I love the sight of a nice hard cock just salivating to be sucked. As it passes the lips the taste and feel of the head when freshly clean and sliding ever so slowly down as far as I can take it. then sucking strongly as i can upon the outward stroke. The pulsation as the blood fills the viens and when he is so close to cumming and the pre cum slithers down my throat makes me rather estatic of the pleasure I am giving. Much the same as when my cock is sucked deep and strong. In following the golden rule. I would not ask someone either a male or female to do something I would not do myself. :three::bigrin:;)

belect
May 5, 2010, 11:01 PM
In addition to my last comments. I believe oral sex in some ways is more intimate than fucking.:tongue:

Agoofball
May 6, 2010, 12:49 AM
It's all been said here. Like to know if any guy reading this didn't get hard.

The bigger the load the better!!!!:tongue:

I will say that I get hard everytime I read this thread!!! and is in full agreement!!

69luvr
May 6, 2010, 4:21 PM
In addition to my last comments. I believe oral sex in some ways is more intimate than fucking.:tongue:

I totally agree.

HornyGraceCouple
May 30, 2010, 11:32 PM
I like everything about sucking cock especially the ever so tasty reward at the end. Just have to make sure I catch it all in my mouth. If you miss a drop you have to be sure and clean it up :bigrin:

Afterdark1975
May 31, 2010, 1:55 PM
I like everything about sucking cock especially the ever so tasty reward at the end. Just have to make sure I catch it all in my mouth. If you miss a drop you have to be sure and clean it up :bigrin:

Can't agree more! It is great feeling a warm hard cock inside your mouth

Cordon_off
Sep 3, 2010, 1:24 PM
Been SO many years, but definately the sperm... the more the better!

rtmac
Sep 3, 2010, 9:12 PM
Everything really...but most of all I like to hear the moans and then the pulsating as spurt after spurt of cum shoots in my mouth for me to swirl around and eventually swallow!

jimisbi
Sep 4, 2010, 7:51 PM
I like everything about sucking cock; the taste, the texture, feeling the cock getting hard in my mouth, licking all along the shaft, licking the tip, the feeling as the guy thrusts in and out of my mouth, the moans of the guy, the warmth of the cock in my mouth, the feeling as the guy's cock starts to pulsate just before he comes, and the feeling and taste of his sperm as he shoots his load into my eager mouth. The only thing as good as sucking a cock is taking a cock in my ass.

Volley
Sep 5, 2010, 1:29 AM
It has been a while since I last sucked a cock, I remember enjoying the most exquisite feeling & sensation of having my mouth filled with a clean hard cock. Feeling it pulsate as I work mouth magic on my partner. Enyoing the pleasure I am giving him and enjoying tje present he gives me when he fills my mouth with his semen. :male:

Sometimes I like laying on my back and he is on his knees performing inctercourse in my mouth while he stokes and caresses my cock with his hand.

Or he is lying on his back and we start with me on top with deep passionate kisses then I move my mouth down his body until I reach his genitals. I kis and lick his balls, perinium, and run my lips and toungue up and down his hard shaft unilt I take him into my mouth and suck and swirl my tongue around him. And when he gives me my reward I apply hand and mouth pressure squeezing and sucking his cum into my mouth. sometimes letting some squirt on my chest or cheeks.

The we kiss deeply sharing the cum that we both like.

Best yet is when we lay on our sides and we suck eachother at the same time, ussually cumming at the same time or almost the same time and we bring our two cum filled mouths together for some very romantic kissing.
(This also works wonderfully with a woman) :male::female:

kegspoon
Sep 5, 2010, 7:05 AM
All of the above

bi2nz
Sep 23, 2010, 9:59 PM
I love the taste of that beautiful cock and then the feeling of it sliding back and forth in my mouth. Then cums that all to great feeling of the shooting in my mouth and down my throat. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Volley
Sep 24, 2010, 12:06 AM
I should have just said EVERYTHING!!

bigdsassygirl
Sep 26, 2010, 2:05 AM
I like to start sucking a nice cock when it's soft and feel it get rock hard in my mouth, wrapping my lips around the helmet, licking the rim of the helmet and especially feeling it swell just b4 it blows down my throat!:bigrin:

sterculius
Sep 28, 2010, 9:13 AM
It's hard to choose just one favorite aspect of the ecstatic experience of cocksucking, but I love the gradual escalation of erotic energy as it evolves from me taking the active role and making love to his cock with my mouth, to becoming gradually more passive and encouraging him to grab my head and aggressively use my throat to provide the stimulation that will bring on his orgasm and release his delicious semen in my mouth.

rtmac
Sep 30, 2010, 12:33 AM
all of it but especially receiving a spurting cock in the mouth at the end!

NakedInSeattle
Sep 30, 2010, 2:16 AM
The cock.

binjlooking
Sep 30, 2010, 10:27 AM
It's such an intimate thing to do for someone to show them that you like them and want to give them pleasure.....touching tasting sucking licking..hmmmmmm

WBrowardman45
Sep 30, 2010, 11:39 AM
Just the thought of holidng it while I place it in my mouth. I just love a hard one. And watching it shoot a juicy load! Along with mine.

bigolv
Nov 30, 2010, 1:25 PM
It turns me on sexually, I've always enjoyed sucking on a hard dick, I like to suck cock Swallow cum & taste it in my mouth, it's hot!!!

retrocock61
Nov 30, 2010, 6:42 PM
the way it feels as I wrap my mouth around it
and my tounge softly licks it

Hoselvr
Nov 30, 2010, 7:20 PM
Everything. I LOVE sucking cock and swallowing cum.

dutchmale
Dec 2, 2010, 12:39 PM
best thing i love about sucking cock is the vieuw of a dick in front of you , just the idea of being a tool (may sound weird but dont know a better word)

i mean with a female we are active and have to put something in

just the whole idea / experience of his part inside my mouth makes it so exiting

i have to admit i just love to get fucked in my mouth ... best thing
not really hard or anything wild , no just him taking hold of my head and gently fucking me in the mouth

short draws and suddenly deep inside .. never knowing whats coming :cool::cool:

the as for the rest just feeling a cock , licking it playing with your tonguew while its inside , the rubbing all make a cock in your mouth awsome

foreverbi
Dec 2, 2010, 6:31 PM
The thing I like best about sucking dick is being on my knees in front of my fella & opening my mouth wide to take his dick as far as I can take it. Then the feeling of him quaking, throbbing then finally dumping a big load in my mouth, then to show him how much I adore his cum I pay him the highest complement a cock sucker can - the act of swallowing his ball juice making sure he sees my throat muscles working as I swallow his load, then cleaning his dick with my tongue.:tong::male:;)

GaryInSRV
Dec 2, 2010, 9:54 PM
Like so many here, I like the whole experience, before it starts until after it's over, BUT, the question is what do you like the most? For me, the few seconds leading up to the penis getting harder, precum smells and taste and each successive pulse of semen as it shots against my toungue and how it makes his penis all slipery. I love EVERYTHING about semen and the more the better. All that can happen within just a few seconds. It is personally very satifiying to know that I've given him an intense sexual release that makes him want to do it again, and again and again. Gosh I left out so many things like enjoying his testicles, feeling his buns tighten as he gets closer, moving my tongue against his glands, feeling all of his warm penis in my mouth, and so many other experiences, but there you go, that's my favorite part...:tongue::):tongue:

artl68
Dec 2, 2010, 11:08 PM
not much else can be said,you-all said it perfectly.me i like the reward for a job well done.mmmmmmmmmm

mel_bigboy
Dec 3, 2010, 7:21 AM
....the creamy center!

ifixem
Dec 3, 2010, 10:35 AM
Like many here on the forum, it has been a long time since I had a cock in my mouth, and want to start again. Back then I was more interested in sucking his cock, then I was in him doing me. His was extra large and just wonderful to taste. Now in my 60s, my dick is a shadow of it's former self. Heart operation, and intestine operations really took their toll. With help from the wife, who knows all about him, I am able to still taste that wonderful cum. She was very eager to let me eat her out after I cum in her, and now she sticks her sticky fingers in my mouth after she helps me jackoff. Hope to find another before it's too late.

Jessicaknight
Dec 3, 2010, 5:53 PM
Everything. But if I had to pick just one thing, It would have to be Deep Throating. I love the feel of a man in my mouth. May-be even more than anal sex.

drugstore cowboy
Jun 7, 2011, 2:04 PM
I love feeling and tasting a man's cock and balls in my mouth.

Maggot
Jun 7, 2011, 4:09 PM
With me..All of it! I lvoe the feel and silky smooth texture of a sweet hard cock gliding wetly in and out of my mouth. I love the feel of the hardness between my moist lips. I love the way the man quivers under my mouth and the way his cock tenses and throbs on my tongue. I love how the blood courses thru those veins on his cock when I stroke my tongue up and down on them.
I Esecially enjoy the moans and groans of the man as I bring him Right to the edge, then slow down so as to not make him cum right then; only to start sucking hot and hard all over again until he blows sweet, hot love-milk down the back of my throat.....
I so adore sucking a hot cock to the point where I am Euphoric, and have cheated myself out of a good fucking because I got carried away with my suckings..lol.
Cat
(Is it gettin warm in here???) lol

Couldn't put it any better myself.

wm1809
Jun 8, 2011, 6:04 AM
Sucking the cock!

raven452
Jun 8, 2011, 9:05 AM
EVERYTHING ITS AGREAT FEELING

drugstore cowboy
Aug 17, 2011, 12:13 AM
Everything about it! ;)

biVadude
Aug 17, 2011, 5:37 PM
First, there's the hotness of the guy's bulge; for me, it all begins with seeing a hot guy in cargo or gym shorts... I'm immediately drawn to his crotch area and sometimes you can see a hint of an outline... which gets me to thinking about what his cock looks like; do his balls hang loosely or is his nut sack tight? If it's a younger guy, I think about how he's probably not cut and how fucking hot it would be to pull those shorts down and suck that cock until it starts spraying cum into my mouth...

indenver_indenver
Aug 18, 2011, 5:42 AM
That was so wonderful!!!!
But I need it at least once a week. So, I hope you get to continue at least as often as that with him.

I had to move away and I will miss him and his wonderful cock. Toward the end of our time together, he asked that my wife tie me to a chair so that, when he arrived, I was his bound cock slave. It was incredible to have him thrust his long cock in and out of my "helpless" mouth and all the way down my throat.

Now I am looking for a new partner in Fremont County, CO

indenver_indenver
Aug 18, 2011, 6:03 AM

I read all these posts and love them. I agree with most all the physical pleasures. But for me, the psychological thrills are a huge part of it. When I first look at my partner's cock I go crazy with anticipation at having it go into my mouth and he loves seeing me tremble with need for his wonderful cock.

Then when he presses down on my shoulder and I go to my knees, I fall into a submissive dream. I begin to worship his cock. When his cock fills my mouth and presses against the back of my throat, it is the only thing in my world. I belong to his cock. It owns me.

And when his long cock goes down my throat to the hilt, I feel threaded on his cock. His cock is going entirely through me. I cannot give his cock enough pleasure. I try and try and desperately make mouth love to his cock.

I almost cum without touching my own cock when my man spurts his pearly treasure into my mouth and I swallow his cum to make bones for my body.

retrosoul1961
Aug 18, 2011, 10:59 AM
I just love the feel of a mans cock in my mouth,the way my tongue feels as it slowly licks a nice cock head,its just an awesome feeling....;)

jabor60
Aug 18, 2011, 12:47 PM
Like most others I love the feel and taste of an increasingly hard cock as it works it way to climax, and the knowledge I'm giving about as much pleasure as I am receiving.

mnTIMIDguy
Aug 18, 2011, 11:15 PM
I like to feel the spurts of his load travel the length of his cock by pressing my tongue against the guys' urethra while he's cumming. It makes me feel like I've brought a bit of pleasure to someone, and thinking of it (like now) makes me light headed.

al_big76
Aug 19, 2011, 12:43 AM
i love getting people off

wantus269
Aug 19, 2011, 1:40 AM
Like so many others I LOVE the feeling of him throbbing in my mouth, growing bigger and harder, trying to get as much of that big beautiful cock in my mouth as i rub his balls and squeeze his firm ass cheeks!
I love tasting the precum as i twirl my tongue all over and around the head and shaft as i stroke and suck him. Working on that cock with everything I have! Hearing him telling me how good it feels and his moans and groans.
I love when he says "almost there", its like i go into turbo mode and suck harder faster and deeper than before and when he starts erupting in my mouth i never stop sucking on him i keep sucking as hes cumming and spurting and shooting in my mouth until it fills my mouth and starts to run out of my lips as i keep sucking him deep, then i stand up and share it with him as we kiss and makeout with our mouths full of cum and saliva together. I drop back down and clean up his messy cock with my hungry mouth as it starts to soften and hope to repeat very very soon!

I hope to find another clean guy real soon as its been some time since my "buddy" moved after college and I sooo miss the pleasure we both got from it!!

ohbimale
Aug 19, 2011, 4:30 AM
At the risk of posting a second reply to this thread I enjoy the whole experience of sucking cock. I like having a guy's cock in my mouth, feeling him grow hard between my lips, his quivering shaft between my lips. I love to hear him tell me what a wonderfull cock sucker I am. I like to look up at him in his eyes as I work on his shaft with my mouth. I get so turned on by the whole experience! Most of all I just love the feel and taste of a man's cum in my mouth before I swallow it! How I miss sucking cock!

loveholemaster
Aug 19, 2011, 5:17 AM
I love to feel a soft cock swell into a raging hard monster in my mouth

taz321
Aug 23, 2011, 12:54 AM
I agree bimalewitch with everything you said and to add just a bit I love it when he has his hands on my head pulling my eager mouth down on his throbbing cock till I get that wonderful load!!!!! MMMMMM!!!!!

pepperjack
Aug 23, 2011, 1:37 AM

this one I most relate with rite now; and his moans of pleasure & physical spasms approaching the moment....

Cubswn
Aug 23, 2011, 5:29 AM
I love feeling a cock grow inside my mouth. It getting harder and harder. I love teasing the tip of his cock with my tounge and gently deepthroating him. And of course the best part is when he cums in my mouth. I can taste the hot salty cum right now.

dm330
Aug 23, 2011, 11:15 AM
What I love most about sucking cock is pleasing the guy I'm sucking. I take pride in making sure he gets satisfied and the blowjob was well worth it to him. I also really love the reward that cums at the moment the job is finished. On one hand I'm sad because I don't get to suck often enough, but on the other hand I'm glad I'm not easy, because when I do find a dude I like, I make every second count, and every drop of cum mine.

tasty4u
Aug 23, 2011, 11:49 AM
I like the way it tastes, and smells as I'm sucking it...and when the precum starts to flow, the taste just gets better until that wonderful finale

I would like to try it sometime

tasty4u
Aug 23, 2011, 11:50 AM
At the risk of posting a second reply to this thread I enjoy the whole experience of sucking cock. I like having a guy's cock in my mouth, feeling him grow hard between my lips, his quivering shaft between my lips. I love to hear him tell me what a wonderfull cock sucker I am. I like to look up at him in his eyes as I work on his shaft with my mouth. I get so turned on by the whole experience! Most of all I just love the feel and taste of a man's cum in my mouth before I swallow it! How I miss sucking cock!

This is so forbidden that that I want to do it and need help with the right person

tasty4u
Aug 23, 2011, 11:51 AM
What I love most about sucking cock is pleasing the guy I'm sucking. I take pride in making sure he gets satisfied and the blowjob was well worth it to him. I also really love the reward that cums at the moment the job is finished. On one hand I'm sad because I don't get to suck often enough, but on the other hand I'm glad I'm not easy, because when I do find a dude I like, I make every second count, and every drop of cum mine.

Its getting real in here hard as a rock now :tongue:

tasty4u
Aug 23, 2011, 11:53 AM
I love feeling a cock grow inside my mouth. It getting harder and harder. I love teasing the tip of his cock with my tounge and gently deepthroating him. And of course the best part is when he cums in my mouth. I can taste the hot salty cum right now.

Is it all hot and salty? hmmmmmm I'd like to try some soon with someone I can trust <wink>

tasty4u
Aug 23, 2011, 12:05 PM

I'm so hot now and reading this just makes me want to try it all the more !!!!

tasty4u
Aug 23, 2011, 12:06 PM
Everything. But if I had to pick just one thing, It would have to be Deep Throating. I love the feel of a man in my mouth. May-be even more than anal sex.

Never tried Anal sex - sounds hot as I would be very submissive :tongue:

NeonSwing
Aug 23, 2011, 7:08 PM
After browsing thru the 200 plus post, I don't think there is much to add except I also enjoy sucking a guy off while someone (usually a girlfriend or wife) watches; and then sharing the hot, creamy, oh so tasty cum with both of them!

pantytimbmd
Aug 24, 2011, 7:05 AM
I love to kiss, lick, suck, and deepthroat a nice cock. To adore a hard smooth cock and rub it all over my face. I love to run my tongue all over and slide that nice hot and hard meat i and out of my mouth and down my throat! mmmmmmmmmm

terri
Aug 24, 2011, 8:46 AM
i must say that after reading this entire thread that all i want is to be on my knees and sucking cock.

maxtor
Aug 25, 2011, 10:41 AM
you dont know what you are missing!! try it at least twice..the first time you dont exactly know how it going to feel and dont know how to relax, that the key, relax, and it will glide right in, or push out slightly like you are taking a dump, and will glide right over the cock and once he gets in it becomes much easier, use plenty of lube and it will be a fantastic world you will open up for you. it feels so great inside of you when it is going in and out and you will feel when he is about to cum and when he cums it will get real sticky and start running out afterwards which is hot to me. wish i could intoduce you to that....i have fucked my girlfriend anally and she loved it and have had it myself and take it every chance i get to get a cock in me. always looking for a longer one...have had 8" and would like to try a bit longer.

Never tried Anal sex - sounds hot as I would be very submissive :tongue:

maxtor
Aug 25, 2011, 10:42 AM
wish i could give you that chance...would recip also,,,and anal..

i must say that after reading this entire thread that all i want is to be on my knees and sucking cock.

badman5566
Aug 25, 2011, 12:26 PM
Everyone else has said it all. I like to suck my lover's cock while smoking my VS 120s.

biboi42
Aug 25, 2011, 9:21 PM
I love being on my knees and being submissive to the man standing there and feeling fulfilled as his cock goes in my hand to my mouth and sucking the cum out of it and its exquisite taste as I get excited and I worship his cock and play with myself. It the most fulfilling feeling in the world.

Fun guy 6969
Oct 16, 2011, 4:09 PM
Has to be taking a nice soft cock in the mouth and hearing the moans as it gets rock hard, then sucking it down as far as possible, and hearing him groan as he shoots his load all over me, and I lick and suck him clean.:tongue:

Driver57
Oct 16, 2011, 8:17 PM
I also like for him to hold my head as he fucks my mouth then the first shot hits the back of my throat and at times he will pull out and the rest will go on my face..:tongue:

dm330
Oct 16, 2011, 8:39 PM
I love knowing I'm making someone feel good:cool:

drugstore cowboy
Jan 18, 2012, 2:45 AM
I love to fuck a stud's mouth and make him choke on my dick, have a woman choke on my dick, and I like it when a hot stud with a large dick like my husband-has me slobber all over his dick and choke on it!

shyer
Jul 17, 2012, 3:34 PM
I like it when it soft ,feeling it get hard in my mouth and being watched.

gimmiemore
Jul 17, 2012, 6:01 PM
Hmmm...everything!!!

Kent

WESTMAN33
Jul 17, 2012, 11:59 PM
Sucking another man's cock is the greatest respect you can show a man especially a good male friend. You are giving them a great feeling and pleasure and by getting instant feedback from their body movements and sounds you can quickly change and modify your technique. Two people for a period of time become one locked in mutual pleasure.

maxwellstewart
Jul 18, 2012, 12:30 AM
I enjoy when a guy antisipation(spelled wrong)....when he lays back and relaxes....and sighs when I first lay my mouth around him...I love a mushroom head and playing with his hole with my tongue! I'm hard just writing this!! Ummmm! Really wish someone would drop their pants right now! Anyway, they have to be shaved or trimmed so I could enjoy the whole shaft! Any takers??

BiBIKER065
Jul 20, 2012, 11:53 AM
because I'm new @ sucking cock, and only twice had the opportunity and enjoyed it, I don't know if I could pin point what I liked best. so, I guess everything, it just got me so excited that I came too. just would like it to happen more often. would like to try anal while sucking a cock, or having 2 cocks at the same time would be awesome, any takers.

sterculius
Jul 20, 2012, 1:03 PM
As a committed cocksucker, I love everything about sucking cock, but if I had to pick just one thing it would be the way it feels when I'm being very aggressively throatfucked!!! I love being roughly dominated by cock! I have no gag reflex. I like the slutty way it makes me feel to allow another man to selfishly use my mouth and throat for his sexual gratification and release. I love sucking cock, but what I really, REALLY LOVE is the secret thrill I get from simply "BEING" a "COCKSUCKER"!!!

jcuck
Jul 20, 2012, 1:16 PM
When I can taste my girls pussy on a cock that has had her or one that is having her sends me over the edge..I also like to help make him hard for her or know that I am part of the initial foreplay before he does her.. This is addicting to me.

smltownbiguy
Jul 20, 2012, 1:37 PM
I have to stop reading this, it is getting way to hot in here!

indenver_indenver
Jul 21, 2012, 4:17 AM
As a committed cocksucker, I love everything about sucking cock, but if I had to pick just one thing it would be the way it feels when I'm being very aggressively throatfucked!!! I love being roughly dominated by cock! I have no gag reflex. I like the slutty way it makes me feel to allow another man to selfishly use my mouth and throat for his sexual gratification and release. I love sucking cock, but what I really, REALLY LOVE is the secret thrill I get from simply "BEING" a "COCKSUCKER"!!!

You and I are about the same. I go into a trance when a guy's big cock goes into my throat. His cock in my throat is all that exists in my world. I once had a guy who would work all of his 7 1/2" into my throat then deep-fuck my throat with short strokes until I lost my senses. He loved how his cock dominated me and told me so. He said his fantasy was to have him fuck my throat that way while my wife watched but, damn! it never happened.

luvtocum
Jul 21, 2012, 6:39 AM
I suck cock for the simple pleasure that it gives me. I luv cum!!!!!!

cbj4162
Jul 21, 2012, 8:56 AM
I Love EVERYTHING about it!!!...... and want some so badly!

cbj4162
Jul 21, 2012, 9:02 AM
You and I are about the same. I go into a trance when a guy's big cock goes into my throat. His cock in my throat is all that exists in my world. I once had a guy who would work all of his 7 1/2" into my throat then deep-fuck my throat with short strokes until I lost my senses. He loved how his cock dominated me and told me so. He said his fantasy was to have him fuck my throat that way while my wife watched but, damn! it never happened.

..... Wow! you turn me on with this .... i love to suck dick and worship and completely swallow a hot dick and just hold it there and feel him pulse and throb and slowly begin to thrust ....... as i hold his hips

cbj4162
Jul 21, 2012, 9:08 AM
Like most?....hard to say...the taste, the feel of a semi hard on turn rock hard, the texture...and not to forget the taste of precum and then the load...I can't pick just one thing I like the best...I like it all...oh, almost forgot - the feeling of giving another human being pleasure like I like to receive!

..... well put .... the art & feel of providing pleasure....i suck really gd dick bcuz ... i Love cock and balls!

cbj4162
Jul 21, 2012, 9:19 AM
This has to be the hottest thread ever:smoke:

..... i totally agree!!!!!

lost1
Jul 21, 2012, 2:49 PM
With me its control, how i wanna do it not them, every cock is diff n i like to explore maybe just sucking on the head, running myth lips up n down the shaft, waiting for the precum to flow either suck it off lick or rub it on my lips, when hes ready to cum i might swallow or facial if lucky i'll ride

sterculius
Jul 28, 2012, 4:19 PM
What I think I like most about sucking cock is the surrender of power. I love the deliciously slutty, submissive way it makes me feel to be down on my knees, having my head tightly held while someone is roughly forcing his cock deep into my throat. I like the titillating sensation of helplessly being used as a fuck toy for another guy's sexual gratification. I like "being" a "Cocksucker"!

Waylon
Jul 28, 2012, 11:08 PM
I enjoy the ability to give the man the pleasure that I know and love from being on the receiving end for years, mostly from females.
But when I get a nice hard cock that can enjoy servicing in style, hearing his moans of pleasure, the involuntary shudders from pleasure and the final release of his delicious ejaculate in my mouth, his ultimate surrender, then that is what giving good head is all about.

bi guy
Jul 30, 2012, 12:04 AM
I like to suck a guy, get him ready to cum, then have him jackoff and shoot in my mouth. I love to see cum shoot out of a hard cock.

Paddarick69
Jul 30, 2012, 11:52 AM
the taste and smell of manhood filling your mouth is mega-erotic, feeling your lover's body react and the noises they're making (no difference from going down on a woman in that respect), and that involuntary thrusting and extra hardness in the tip as he closes in on orgasm... ahhhh and then his cum shooting against the back of your mouth! hmmmmmmmm

samsfavcock
Jul 30, 2012, 1:46 PM
I love the gobs of warm precum in my mouth, the fat head stretching my lips, the long shaft in my throat, and the warm cum in my mouth and on my lips...

bicuriousinprescott
Jul 30, 2012, 7:36 PM
The feel of his cock as it grows hard. The texture of said cock plus the taste of his sweet precum. Then receiving my reward of a hot, thick load of cum.:flag3:

Cumlover1
Jul 31, 2012, 8:08 PM
When he cums and he sucks mine

dafydd
Aug 1, 2012, 12:01 AM
That effort over time (PEAK LOAD) is BOTH inversley and directly proportional to his pleasure over time (EDGE LOAD) and his pleasure terminus (OVERLOAD) . eg no matter how good or bad you suck IT, its something very difficult to suck AT. The same inverse/proportional relationship of a range of minimal to maximal inputs, equallising out over time to same increasing returns is written in sci. shorthand algebrae as ( -+ @ ++ ) i also tend to notiice the theorum in a lot of guys who are 'lazy bottoms'... now will you look at that sexy piece of algebrass ( -+ @ ++ )

BornBiSexual
Aug 1, 2012, 4:25 AM
I love making soaking wet with my saliva, and having my wife stroke it until it comes in my mouth

"Blow Job"
Aug 1, 2012, 4:45 AM
In one word "Everything" :)

WESTMAN33
Aug 1, 2012, 4:14 PM
That effort over time (PEAK LOAD) is BOTH inversley and directly proportional to his pleasure over time (EDGE LOAD) and his pleasure terminus (OVERLOAD) . eg no matter how good or bad you suck IT, its something very difficult to suck AT. The same inverse/proportional relationship of a range of minimal to maximal inputs, equallising out over time to same increasing returns is written in sci. shorthand algebrae as ( -+ @ ++ ) i also tend to notiice the theorum in a lot of guys who are 'lazy bottoms'... now will you look at that sexy piece of algebrass ( -+ @ ++ )

Also, take the first derivative and set it equal to zero. Then suck and swallow very hard.

Volley
Aug 1, 2012, 11:26 PM
It has been a while since I last sucked a cock, but I still remember enjoying the most wonderful, exquisite feeling & sensation of having my mouth filled with a clean hard cock. Feeling it pulsate as I work mouth magic on my partner. Enyoing the pleasure I am giving him and enjoying the special present he gives me when he fills my mouth with his semen.

I also like laying on my back and he is on his knees performing inctercourse in my mouth while he stokes and caresses my cock with his hand. Or he is lying on his back and we start with me on top with deep passionate kisses then I move my mouth down his body until I reach his genitals. I kiss and lick his balls, perinium, and run my lips and toungue up and down his hard shaft unilt I take him into my mouth and suck and swirl my tongue around him. And when he gives me my reward I apply hand and mouth pressure squeezing and sucking his cum into my mouth. sometimes letting some squirt on my chest or cheeks. Then we kiss deeply sharing the cum that we both like.

The best is when we lay on our sides and we suck eachother at the same time, usually cumming at almost the same time. Then we bring our two cum filled mouths together for some very romantic passionate kissing. This also works very nicely with a woman.

shyer
Aug 2, 2012, 4:49 PM
I like it when it's soft and the feel, taste of it as I'm sucking on it. Touching myself ,feeling how hard and wet my cock is getting.

Gcletus
Aug 2, 2012, 9:48 PM
Yes you put it succinctly mmmmm