PDA

View Full Version : What do you like most about sucking cock?

Pages : 1 [2] 3

hotneasy12
Aug 3, 2012, 3:39 PM
I'm a newbie here, and thank all for their excellent input and 'sage advice'. As a guy who never sucked a cock in my life, I am not surprised that the eroticism you wonderful people relate in your own stories has always been stored in some corner of my mind. I used to be in denial, until very recently and have just met a nice young man on-line who I look forward to putting all that I learned here into practice. I look forward to relating my first experience soon. Thank you all.

dafydd
Aug 3, 2012, 11:06 PM
Also, take the first derivative and set it equal to zero. Then suck and swallow very hard. often called 'load balancing'. but if you're looking to leave no remainder, just remember whatever you do to his top, he has to do your bottom. easier if you're a very common denominator.;)

centillini
Aug 11, 2012, 12:07 PM
The feeling my lover get's as my head swell's up and I shoot my load in there mouth, mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

bi4asplay
Aug 12, 2012, 12:56 AM
I love the heat, the taste, the scent.I love to explore the shap of a cock where the head meets the shaft with my lips, to lick the head, the flavor of his precum, the feel of him pushing the head into my throat, it's heat on my lips. I get very excited when he starts to throb just before he cums. I have been known to cum at the same time that he does. Of course I am saying all of this from memory since it has been way too long since I had any cock.lol Sure could use some.

bi4asplay
Aug 12, 2012, 1:03 AM
I always got hard again when my late wife kissed me with a mouth full of my cum.Very erotic. I love the taste of my cum. Hell I like the taste of cum.

Gr8Butt4U
Aug 12, 2012, 10:42 AM
I enjoy throbbing of a hard cock just before he cums.

Basin_Bouy
Aug 12, 2012, 10:57 AM
Being watched by a woman while I do it

bicuriousnow
Apr 12, 2013, 8:29 PM
what isn't there to like.. but I do remember my friend laying on his back on the bed when we were young. I had his very large thick long cock in my mouth and was sucking softly looking at his eyes roll back in his head. after that I went to work and sucked his tip until he exploded two very large hot white tasty squirts of white sticky gooey cum into my aching jaws. I swallowed the first load with complete satisfaction and joy and waited to hold the last load for a while longer while I stroked his member to cool it down..he was so excited after the experience that after he took my load then took me from behind for at least an hour or so. before he came again.... I savoured his finally load in my mouth for quite a while before swallowing it... ah too be young and horny

ohbimale
Apr 13, 2013, 2:02 AM
I like the whole experience. I like to take a limp cock in my mouth and work on the limp shaft by using my tongue and lips on the year of my mans cock to make him hard. As he grows harder I like to take his growing shaft into my mouth. As my man grows harder I lime to feel his cock in my mouth between my lips and go down deeper onto his ever hardening shaft. I love to feel him grow hard in my mouth. I love to feel every inch of his cock with my tongue. And when he cums in my mouth I love to savor the taste of his cum with my lips wrapped tightly around the shaft of his cock. Finally after I have made him quiver from head to toe I swallow every last drop of his cum. Plus I lick his throbbing shaft clean of every drop of delicious cum.

There is no better feeling or taste of a man cumming in your mouth.

Agoofball
Apr 14, 2013, 12:58 AM
you just made me harder than a rock!!! I love it that way too!!

fpb09
Apr 14, 2013, 4:58 AM
YOU HAVE WHAT I WANT TO SAY ! The only thing i could say the feeling of it grow when u first start, filling ur mouth with sweet cock!

bi4asplay
Apr 14, 2013, 10:24 AM
I am with you on this lilme

stonebow
Apr 14, 2013, 1:42 PM
Awesome thread...and it's all been said. There's really nothing I don't like about sucking cock. Ultimately though, it's about pleasing my guy...when I know I've pleased him is when that wonderful warm goo spills onto my tongue....mmmm!

Mr. Suck
Apr 14, 2013, 5:28 PM
How a man's limp or hard penis feels in my mouth and throat. If he is uncut and has a foreskin I can lick the inside of that's all the better! :bigrin:

budgie
Apr 15, 2013, 7:06 PM
I really enjoy hearing my friend moaning and saying how awesome it feels as I suck his hard cock. Hearing how much pleasure I'm giving someone is a real turn on. I love the feeling of the ridge of his dick head with my tongue. It's also really nice when he's about to cum and I feel his body tense up and push very close to me. I love feeling the hot cum shooting in my mouth!

richardk
Apr 16, 2013, 5:12 AM
When I am studying in college then we are staying in hostel, In my room we are staying 2 member. Me and my friend are very frankly about the sex talk. One time he told me how he was fucked her mom, In the same night he come to my bed and request me to selling with me and suddenly he unzipped my pent and sucking my cock and I also suck his is cock after her sexual request. its really please sucking gay cock.

funwithbiguys
Jul 3, 2013, 3:11 PM
For me its a huge turn-on feeling a rock hard cock sliding in and out of my hungry mouth as he moans with pleasure and just before he comes I stop so he don't cum and when its calmed down alittle go back at. Pretty soon he can't take no more of this teasing and grabs the back of my head and shoves his cum filled cock deep down my throat. Then after a short rest its really a turn-on knowing i'm good enough to get him hard again for a 2nd cum feeding.

Lovesitdeep
Oct 11, 2013, 1:39 AM
For me i love the taste of the dick and feeling that shaft going all in my mouth and the guy moaning and caressing my head as he pushes my head down and then feeling all the warm cum going down my throat

mikeyd270
Oct 11, 2013, 1:49 AM
I love the feel of a mans hard throbbing cock in my mouth as he starts squirting and shoving it down my throat.

rockhard123
Oct 11, 2013, 5:26 AM
the smell of a morning cock as I put it in my mouth it not long that I get his cum

scapegoat1987
Oct 11, 2013, 9:40 AM
The thing I like most about sucking cock is that the cock is attached to a man, and I'm rather fond of men. :)

Jimbo712
Oct 12, 2013, 4:48 PM
These posts always get me worked up and hungry.

Str8guy
May 28, 2014, 11:10 AM
I read your post from 2012. I assume you sucked by now.?

Str8guy
May 28, 2014, 11:50 AM
Why six years no cock?

newestchester
May 28, 2014, 12:34 PM
Sorry if I'm late to the party.... About a year ago I sucked my first cock since before I met my wife (almost 20 years). And wow! It was so fucking hot feeling his cock passing my lips, hitting the back of my throat, the taste, the smell... I paid attention to his balls and taint as well. Yum! I loved the feeling of giving him so much pleasure and making him cum.

The next time my wife went down on me I thought 'now I see what's in it for her....'

Str8guy
May 28, 2014, 12:49 PM
Ok I think about it. Everybody seems to like it

Rod_7_5
May 29, 2014, 5:48 PM
I greatly enjoy all forms of oral sex. It's been many years since I've sucked a cock, but I'd say what I enjoyed about it was the tactile (for want of a better term) nature of it. It's similar to the different appeals I find in the male and female bodies. When eating pussy, I enjoy the soft warmth, the enveloping and receiving nature as I explore the folds and interior. With cocks, however, the firmness, the slightly salty taste as it enters my mouth, feeling the shape of the head, the length of the shaft and the hang of the balls.

We do 1
May 29, 2014, 5:52 PM
The creamy filling!

plainguy
May 29, 2014, 6:22 PM
Although I haven't sucked one yet the more I read about the positive results and great time most have seemed to have I am wanting to suck cock more and more as I read.

FREERWS
May 29, 2014, 6:54 PM
Makes Me HARD just thinking about it. I need a Cock to suck now!

BiCuriousVAN
May 29, 2014, 7:43 PM
I enjoy undressing the guy I am sucking and feeling his bulge through is underwear, as I slowly strip him down and then slide his cock into my mouth enjoy the feeling as he pulsates and then shoots into my mouth.

curious in mo.
May 29, 2014, 9:18 PM
It had been over 10 years since I had sucked cock. Recently met a married guy and sucked him off in his van. The best part was hearing him moan and say I'm gonna cum. I surprised him by sucking faster, good to the last drop. I guess I'm officially a cocksucker now, ready for more.

man4girlgirl4man
Jun 3, 2014, 6:54 PM
Getting his dick in my mouth before it gets hard. Totally soft is best but anything short of full hard on is ok too. Having a soft dick in my mouth and using my lips and tongue to make it hard and feeling it get bigger and harder in my mouth and then to a full hard on boner, and knowing it was me and my mouth who made that happen. And when I'm done with that first phase I like to pull it out of my mouth and grab it with one hand and look up or otherwise at the guy I'm blowing with my mouth smiling a cocksucker's slutty smile.

But not just this one thing. I also love 69 with me on the bottom and licking his balls as I stroke his big dick and watch him suck my dick all at once

And so many more but just one more from me this time. On my knees and looking up at his obviously pleased facial expression. And then pulling his dick away so I can ask him if he likes how I suck and make love to his big beautiful dick and after he says yes to this - they all do at least so far - I tell him how much I love having his dick in my mouth and how much I love being his dick loving cocksucker etc etc. Dirty words add heat but only if you know what when and how to talk dirty

cbj4162
Jun 3, 2014, 7:06 PM
Loved reading all these! Makes me so horny! I love the warmth of it. Feels nice kissing it. mmmmmmmmm yum i love it!

julyguybill
Jun 4, 2014, 3:04 PM
I enjoy the feel of the hard cock the noises the guy make when you are sucking him and the explosion when he cums just like it a lot

julyguybill
Jun 4, 2014, 3:05 PM
thanks this is how I also feel when with a guy

butterflysky777
Jun 4, 2014, 5:32 PM
Well I am not a guy.. But I love sucking cock! It is my favorite thing in the world to do to my hubby.. ( he is bi, he says he is not. .But honey, you are). Watching his stomach move up and down fast as I squeeze his dick hard with my hand and suck it hard and fast gets him going.!

whispering
Jun 4, 2014, 5:59 PM
It seems that everyone who responded likes sucking cock for many of the same reasons--and to think it once was and still is in some quarters a terrible slam to be called --at least for a guy-- a cocksucker-- it doesn't sound as though anyone here minds being called a cocksucker!!!

I know I sure like it!!! (to suck cock of course!!)

:bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin:

:bibounce::bibounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

I like sucking cock, and, to tell the truth, I like being called a cocksucker. Kind of inspirational, and also makes me proud of what I do! hottest. thread .ever.

long fuse
Jun 4, 2014, 7:08 PM
Everything.

camelblue
Jun 4, 2014, 10:34 PM
The texture of a silky smooth cock followed by the texture and warmth of a hot load in my mouth is what I love the most. I love watching how hard his cock gets right before he cums. Then, his perineum and the bottom of his cock starts throbbing and pulsating. I see some cum come out and slurp it up, all while he keeps throbbing, his head hitting the roof of my mouth as more cum pours in onto my tongue. It's so thick and warm. It makes me feel safe and alive. Above all else though, I think the most enjoyable factor is the ultimate rush you get as you wait and anticipate when he's going to cum, what it's going to taste like, how much it's going to be, etc.

sterculius
Jun 5, 2014, 4:22 PM
I love the slutty way that being a cocksucker makes me feel

TerrorTwilight
Jun 5, 2014, 4:32 PM
Best thing about sucking cock is feeling his cock pulsing and filling your mouth with cum.

robinsbottom
Jun 5, 2014, 5:30 PM
I think I like when a guy is losing control the most. There was a guy I sucked off who was very polite, almost nervous, just seemed kind of grateful that I'd do this for him. Kind of a big cock, too, but he didn't seem to know it, which was also unusual. Anyway he stayed quiet the whole time. I was working really hard to take him all the way down, something I can't always do, but I just wanted it to be really good for him because he was such a nice guy. At some point, long into the blowjob, he started thrusting up into my mouth, making me take him deep each time. It was like he had no control over it, just had to get his cock all the way in. We got into a nice rhythm, and then suddenly he had his hands on my head, and he meant business. Startled me but I knew he probably didn't know what he was doing, and I wanted him to feel like he could do whatever he wanted with my mouth at that moment... That's what I like.

Kinky8589
Jun 5, 2014, 8:48 PM
I like it when it goes in far enough where you can no longer breathe. Then pull it out so when he cums it fills your mouth before you swallow.

delane
Jun 6, 2014, 2:24 PM
ultimately, for me, the teasing of the tip of the head--beginning and during the actual bj-process....leading up to that glance up into his eyes, as i swallow every drop upon completion....Of course, there's lots in-between, but those are the ultimate!!

cuttin2dachase
Jun 6, 2014, 4:10 PM
Before I tried oral sex with men, I was quite an accomplished cunnilinguist. Making a woman moan or scream with pleasure and have multiple orgasms was something I was quite proud of and which aroused me very much. I had that same feeling the first time I sucked a man to completion, except for multiple orgasms LOL. I might only be able to make him cum once, but I wanted him to explode and feel like he'd had multiple orgasms. It was very differently erotic, taboo and naughty to someone like me, who had been heterosexual and oblivious to the male sex for 32 years. Also, it was a cock I was pleasing...a nice, hard, smooth, throbbing cock between my lips which was new and exciting to me (and still is). The act of sucking a cock also made my cock very hard. Whenever I went down on a woman and tongued and sucked on her clitoris, I thought how great it would be if her clit could inflate to cocksize for me to lick and devour while tonguefucking her or fingering her slit. Is that weird or what? LOL I prefer men who want to reciprocate and give as good as they get. Anticipation of hot mutual cockworship always adds to the meetup for both partners.

We do 1
Jun 6, 2014, 5:00 PM
The anticipation and the creamy filling!

Gypsy_Rose
Jun 7, 2014, 3:08 PM
what twilight said!!! although the teasing leading up to that point is really fun too.

Mickymo1974
Sep 11, 2014, 6:02 PM
I was about to start a thread along these lines, done a search and hey ho an auld thread resurrected...
I have recently found out for certain that the reason I love sucking cock is... The feeling of being submissive. In day to day life i am very much the alpha male. Being on my knees with another mans cock in my mouth, is, in my mind an act of ultimate submissivity. If that's a word. To clarify, I get massively turned on doing things that are a direct opposite character wise to how I am day to day. My feelings re. this are getting stronger by the day, I wont waffle on, off thread topic an all...

monaohio
Sep 11, 2014, 6:07 PM
I love how it feels getting hard in my mouth and love how his cum hits my throat and slides down it

wetnude
Sep 12, 2014, 3:04 PM
The taste of the cock and the cum when it flows

mrcumsalot
Sep 13, 2014, 6:14 AM
What I like best about sucking a dick is how the longer you suck it and the deeper you take it, the sloppier things become. I love it when the cock is rock hard and slides in and out of my mouth/throat with little effort. Of course there is a lot to be said for the final moments roo as he eventually shoots his load into me....I LOVE that part too.

SOFLMan
Sep 13, 2014, 7:00 PM
I enjoy sucking it and jerking it at same time. Keeping it hard. Licking it all over. Seeing it shoot cum on my face/body. Deep throating it. And I'm not even that experienced in bisexuality Licking the head base and veins.

Bibabyblues
Sep 14, 2014, 1:50 AM
I love to trace the shape of a swelled head, then tease the bottom of his tip while he moans before I take it all or as much as possible, working the balls, u name it Im stuck in my oral phase...Freud would be proud!

Bibabyblues
Sep 14, 2014, 1:51 AM
Ooh love veins for some reason :-)

ncbymail
Oct 15, 2014, 11:36 PM
The submissiveness of going against the norm and letting/wanting another man to shoot his cum in my mouth and eating his cum. It's /or was taboo, kinky and since I'm married something I'm not supposed to do. BUT I'd rather suck cock than fuck the wife now.
Oh yeah getting to eat cum is a real plus too!

curiouslyme
Oct 16, 2014, 3:45 PM
Have not sucked one yet, but now cant wait more than ever !!! Friggin hard as steel reading these posts !!!!

I'm with you, although I did suck a buddy's cock when I was a teenager several times, too bad he's in a different country so don't have access to that anymore. I've fantasized about this over and over again and now really have been looking to hookup with a guy and service him. Hope to find him soon, yummy!

donlikesdicks2
Oct 16, 2014, 4:19 PM
I like it when the guy cums and fills my mouth. Best of all is when there is so much cum it runs out around my lips, when I can't even get it all swallowed.

Blowjob Boy
Oct 17, 2014, 8:02 PM
To suck a cock is just so horny because it is like your exploring your body through someone else. For me its about kneeling in front of him and taking his cock into my mouth and sliding my lips along the shaft while I massage his balls gently and sliding my fingers in through his bum crack. I like the feeling of the underside of his cock sliding on my tongue as I suck him to orgasm, and the slight pulsing of his cock as he comes in my mouth. Damn I'm getting all horny..........................

Ilikeit69
Oct 18, 2014, 8:56 PM
I sucked cock the first time because I wanted to know what it was like to have someone cumming in my mouth. I found out that the feeling of a cock swelling up just before he cums, and pulsating as he erupts in my mouth is the what I enjoy the most.
I like all the rest of it too, but the best is the cumming part.

homerdingo
Oct 19, 2014, 9:07 AM
For me, it is a combination of things. But one thing I have noticed throughout my life is the feeling of having so much power over the person I am giving head to whether they are male or female. With a cock I just love the combination of "soft hardness", the smooth texture of the head, and most of all, the throbbing when it shoots a load.

Ebonybifemme7
Oct 20, 2014, 2:56 AM
I like watching men suck eachother off...it looks so good and taboo.

SilkyHoseLover
Oct 20, 2014, 6:50 AM
I just love the combination of "soft hardness", the smooth texture of the head...
That's what fascinates me, too -- the soft ridges of the head, contrasted with the smooth, taut skin and firmness of the shaft. It's a textural delight to have in your mouth!

Asspussy302
Oct 20, 2014, 8:08 AM
I love everything about it. First of all it gets me horny as hell. Most off all its the reaction I get. It's the warm cum in my mouth.

Knoxbottom
Oct 20, 2014, 9:35 AM
feeling it grow the taste the sounds love to watch his face

lacypanties
Oct 20, 2014, 3:53 PM
I have only done it once, but loved everything about it!!!! Looking forward to doing it again..... and again..... and again!!!

boyfox
Oct 22, 2014, 4:20 PM
I am a very bi male single male. I love sucking cock and many times without reciprocation. I like to let him know that I want to suck his while we’re lying together naked, him on his back as we kiss, reaching down to stroke his cock and massage his balls as his cock swells. Looking at his cock and moving closer to his cock letting him know that I want to be his cocksucker. When I feel he’s ready I get down between his legs and breathe in his wonderful man scent. I love letting him see me licking around his cockhead and my tongue licking up the tasty precum oozing from his cum hole. Then I love parting my lips at his cockhead taking the whole length of his shaft into my mouth, up and down his shaft, licking up and down his cock. Swirling my tongue around his cockhead and tonguing his cum hole. Massaging his balls and stroking his wet, hard cock with my hand as I suck his cock. As he’s getting closer and closer to cumming, I get signs from him, thrusting his hips to fuck my mouth or is hands on my head as he fucks my mouth and I especially enjoy him moaning and groaning. Then I love to slow down from bringing him to the edge so he doesn’t cum right then or so early. Like I said, "I love to suck cock" and want us both to savor and enjoy every moment of bringing him to an intense ejaculation. Then I go back to sucking him hot and hard all over again, but this time to finish what we both want. Soon he’s breathing harder and faster, my hands massaging his cum-filled balls as I suck his cock. He yells or says “I’m cumming” and I feel his balls tighten and take his shaft deep in my mouth and then back to where his cockhead it on my tongue. His cock swollen cock throbbing spurt after spurt of his hot, tasty cum into my mouth, I swallow faster and faster, enjoying the taste, the feel of hot cum going down my throat. He stops spurting cum, but his cock is still oozing tasty cum as I milk his cum from his shaft with my hand and continue licking and sucking the head to clean every drop of cum from his cock.

sterculius
Oct 22, 2014, 5:08 PM
What I think I like most about sucking cock is simply the deliciously slutty way that "being" a Cocksucker makes me feel! That I would take pride in performing an act that is considered by many to be shameful and degrading! In fact, this degrading aspect is what gives me such a thrill! I am never so alive as when I'm down on my knees being savagely throatfucked by a thick cock! Or being required to swallow a mouthful of thick, warm and delicious semen!! I love being a Cocksucker!!

man4girlgirl4man
Nov 2, 2014, 11:20 PM
Everything about sucking cock is great, here are some extra special and extra hot things for me:

1) starting when his dick is still soft and feeling it get big and hard in my mouth. And also knowing that I made it become big and hard
2) me on my knees sucking his dick with my mouth only and both my hands behind my back
3) same as (2) above and then looking up at him and making eye contact. That creates a sexual connection with every new guy I'm with
4) Dirty talk. What and when and who says it can be any combination if/when it's the perfect words at the perfect time.
5) The mental vibe of being his cocksucker and slutty cock loving bitch.
6) When he teases me - by making me beg him to put his dick back in my mouth again and again; and when he slaps my face with his big hard dick
7) When he pulls me to him so he can kiss me for a while and then let me suck his dick more
8) Hearing him moan and squeal and/or tell me how good I'm sucking his cock - and they all do all of these every blowjob I give
9) Tasting his pre cum
10) Getting him to the finish line with high intensity stroking and licking
11) Seeing and/or tasting his cum at the finish line
12) Licking all his cum from his dick after he comes

I love getting my cock sucked just as much as being the cocksucker. But so far the only ones who blew me to the finish line were all women. The guys who blew me did it for a while but never to completion. That will change and soon...

Hope you all enjoyed this. Write me back if you want to connect and share more about each other - sexually of course...

hauna
Nov 3, 2014, 7:02 AM
Love the pre cum taste and swallowing loads of cum

illcum4ualot
Nov 4, 2014, 6:16 AM
not sure havent sucked my 1st yet

eccles
Nov 4, 2014, 9:24 AM
love The feel as it passes my lips for the first time my tongue running up now down his shaft before deep throat in waiting for the eruption and swallowing the lot

ageless57
Nov 4, 2014, 1:08 PM
hi I love hearing the guy moaning and grunting as hhe's shooting off down my throat and I don't stop sucking

BiCuriousVAN
Nov 4, 2014, 9:02 PM
There isn't a part I don't like. I really enjoy slowly undressing the guy and then getting my first feel of his cock, as I start licking him and taking him in my mouth. I also love the feel as he gets really hard, pulsates and then shoots his load in my mouth. The cum of the last guy I sucked left a nice aftertaste in my mouth, so it was nice having that feeling when I went back to my work after a lunchtime of fun.

jonibotom
Nov 5, 2014, 12:09 AM
The power of his penis in my mouth, the scent of his bottom, the fullness and taste of his warm cum filling my mouth!

camelblue
Apr 29, 2015, 1:58 AM
I love feeling how hard and hot his cock becomes right before it cums. I love tasting that first salty spurt of sperm followed by the slightly bitter, tingly aftertaste as I swallow the first gulp. I guess what I love most is knowing that I'm in control of his cock and will inevitably pleasure him so much that he can't stop himself from letting his cum go. Knowing that as you taste that hot creamy load in your mouth, his body is in a state of feeling soooo good that he literally can't control you taking his cum. That's why I like eating cum, you're basically eating the essence and byproduct of such intense pleasure.

pole_smoker
Apr 29, 2015, 2:01 AM
Most cocksuckers love cum, feeling a man's hard prick in their mouth, and getting it to shoot its load down their hungry insatiable throats or in their mouths.

http://40.media.tumblr.com/d78073b41633ec63ac5dc53da5f1dc90/tumblr_njvrw2uZml1s84neko1_500.jpg

http://33.media.tumblr.com/c02aec2d891068ccb54387beace81aa6/tumblr_mxlp4jCxMs1s4ah51o1_400.gif

Hoosier
Apr 29, 2015, 3:40 AM
Its's been too long for me...I'll have to suck a few to refresh my memory what it was I liked about it. (The only cum I've eaten in a long time is my own)

indenver_indenver
Apr 29, 2015, 11:20 AM
I once was curious to know what the alpha felt when having his cock sucked. I thought, if I understood what turned him on, I could do things to intensify his pleasure and climax. So I posed my question on a bisexual BLOG. One guy said that it was nice to have his cock sucked, but what really turned him on was when his cocksucker first saw his big cock that his eyes lit up with lust. The alpha liked that just seeing his big cock made his cocksucker visibly shaken.

Another guy said he liked it when he pumped his cum into his cocksucker and watched him swallow it. He said having his cocksucker swallow his load was a mystical experience. Another said that having his cocksucker swallow his cum to make bones for his body was a turnon.

Another said that he got turned on by his domination and control of his cocksucker. When a guy was sucking his cock, he knew his cocksucker belonged to him.

And so, all those replies led me to this:

And, it turns out, that when I gag on a cock and still want it in farther, that I belong to the cock. What a sexy feeling!

erosbydesign
Apr 30, 2015, 11:53 PM
Would have to agree with many posting here that knowing you're in control of the pleasure is a wonderful thing. I just really enjoy the whole sensation. I like to strip and drop down to my knees then slide his cock in my mouth and lick all the way around it. The pure pleasure of feeling him get harder as I take him deeper down my throat is fantastic.

wpb63
May 1, 2015, 2:06 PM
Haven't done it yet, but in my fantasy the best part is licking it clean right after he came in his wife's pussy. And feeling it get soft, then hard again in my mouth.

pole_smoker
May 3, 2015, 12:14 AM
http://33.media.tumblr.com/c02aec2d891068ccb54387beace81aa6/tumblr_mxlp4jCxMs1s4ah51o1_400.gif

charles-smythe
May 3, 2015, 1:36 AM
…I love being a cocksucker and would have it no other way. The feel, the smell, the taste of a man’s cock and balls in my mouth makes my heart beat faster and stronger. I feel so alive, excited and exhilarated. I love the domination, both physically and verbally. Being placed in the submissive, subservient role is my natural state with other men. But as every cocksucker knows we are the ones who are really in control. Our lips, tongue and throat can make the strongest man whimper and lose control. The thrill of a hard pulsating cock as it explodes in my month as I try to swallow every drop gives me a feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment. I admit I can never get enough. I have been and always will be a cocksucker…

Oztrich
Jun 8, 2015, 11:10 AM
I get a huge rush seeing it first. I like to touch it, play with it, then smell it. The texture, smell, taste and that mouth-filled feeling are all amazing. I, too, like the pre-cum. Sperm can taste awful or good, but it is erotic somehow. For me sucking cock is an exploration in pure erotica!

Tungtwat
Jun 8, 2015, 11:34 AM
It's sort of a feeling of control . I'm sucking his cock and if I'm doing it for his enjoyment he can't or wouldn't stop me till he cums shootihg his load.

Jimbo712
Jun 8, 2015, 6:33 PM
When he grabs my head and fucks my mouth hard and fast and he shoots his load in my mouth and on my face.

man4girlgirl4man
Jun 9, 2015, 8:14 PM
For me it's everything. And my cocksucking desires come and go and most of the time they're gone. But they've come back often and for long enough for me to act out my true sexual urges in real life.

The physical sensation is awesome. The role-reversal (for me and other part-time only cocksuckers) is interesting and also very sexually thrilling. Making a guy's dick go from soft to huge and hard in my mouth, and then making that huge hard dick shoot out its load at the end of a BJ both feel good to me sexually and often enough so to make me come without even touching myself - which I eventually always do at some point of course. And just knowing that it was me and my mouth and my tongue and my lips and my two hands and my pure sluttiness that is the reason that both these things happened in the first place is a huge turn on for me as well.

I only suck off guys who have a bigger dick than my also big 8 incher. Part of the size queen thing that I have and that's just what my sexuality is. A 10 to 11 inch dick is the perfect size dick for me to suck. And to worship and make love to with my mouth. And which turns me into the sluttiest big dick loving cocksucking slut and if that huge thing belongs to a cute black man that's even better. For me and for him and for the quality of the blowjob I know he won't want from me just once.

suktoy4u
Jun 10, 2015, 5:51 PM
I am 50 and have only sucked 3 guys. I love playing with a guys dick and when it comes to sucking his cock I like letting my lips slip on and off his head, enjoy felling my lips glide over his head and then fall over the rim, having my lips on the head of his cock feels god ummmmm

cslutt
Jun 11, 2015, 10:40 AM
The musky man-smell! parting his legs wide, smelling the musk and sweat as I zone in on his cock, licking up and down it, then slowly engulfing it to the base, closing my eyes and getting lost in the pleasures of bringing him the most pleasure possible with my lips, tongue and throat, fondling his balls while he releases his sweaty gonad smells, feeling his cum rising up his cock and blasting in my mouth and throat.

iwantamouthfull
Jun 11, 2015, 12:32 PM
I like it when I have been gagging and choking on it and my face is all wet with my slobber and tears and just ad hr cums he starts in my mouth and then pulls out and shoots it all over my face. And just as I'm trying to catch my breath he repeatedly cock flaps me and shoves his cum covered cock back in my mouth.

pepperjack
Jun 11, 2015, 1:43 PM
This is the most appropriate thread while basking in the afterglow of my most recent encounter a short while ago! About as perfect as it could get. Young, clean, good smelling & tasting young guy; beautiful, thick cock; and he knew just how to coordinate with me, thrust & fuck my mouth with the right rhythm while I sucked him with gusto! What an incredible encounter in my bedroom with all the sounds of nature in the background on a magnificent, tranquil, summer day. His aftertaste is blending with a cold beer in my mouth right now. I'm talking contentment, like just having experienced a feast.Need I say more?:tong:

pole_smoker
Jun 11, 2015, 2:28 PM
This is the most appropriate thread while basking in the afterglow of my most recent encounter a short while ago! About as perfect as it could get. Young, clean, good smelling & tasting young guy; beautiful, thick cock; and he knew just how to coordinate with me, thrust & fuck my mouth with the right rhythm while I sucked him with gusto! What an incredible encounter in my bedroom with all the sounds of nature in the background on a magnificent, tranquil, summer day. His aftertaste is blending with a cold beer in my mouth right now. I'm talking contentment, like just having experienced a feast.Need I say more?:tong:
Did you have him fuck you in the ass at all? Or did you have him suck you at all? How did you encounter this guy?

pepperjack
Jun 11, 2015, 3:09 PM
I'm not into anal. This thread is about sucking cock. He pretty much fulfilled a fantasy. Craigslist, believe it or not.

pole_smoker
Jun 11, 2015, 3:18 PM
I'm not into anal. This thread is about sucking cock. He pretty much fulfilled a fantasy. Craigslist, believe it or not.
OK, what was your fantasy that he fulfilled?

pepperjack
Jun 11, 2015, 3:20 PM
I think it's pretty well spelled out in my original post you responded to.

pole_smoker
Jun 11, 2015, 3:43 PM
I think it's pretty well spelled out in my original post you responded to.
OK had you never swallowed cum before? Or never given oral sex to a man?

pepperjack
Jun 11, 2015, 4:52 PM
If you'll notice, I've been a member here for awhile. Why would I just now appear unless I was acquainted with m/m sex? Your questions make no sense; can't you comprehend what you read? I'm beginning to agree with others on here that you're a troll. You DO have an overabundance of posts going on. Is your so-called monogamous life that empty that you need constant titillation to keep it going?

Joeyj
Jun 11, 2015, 4:53 PM
I love the feeling when he cums and I feel every pulse and just before I swallow, I show him...

pole_smoker
Jun 11, 2015, 5:05 PM
If you'll notice, I've been a member here for awhile. Why would I just now appear unless I was acquainted with m/m sex? Your questions make no sense; can't you comprehend what you read? I'm beginning to agree with others on here that you're a troll. You DO have an overabundance of posts going on. Is your so-called monogamous life that empty that you need constant titillation to keep it going?
:rolleyes: Why so defensive and thin-skinned? There are a lot of men here, even long-time members who apparently have not had sex with the same sex ever before. I don't know you so I assumed that maybe you were one of them.

Your profile on here also says LOL that you're "straight" when you're obviously not.

Nope. My husband and I have a very wonderful, and active sex-life together.

pepperjack
Jun 11, 2015, 5:37 PM
You obviously assumed wrong then & proved my point; can't comprehend what you read! Don't bother me again & waste my time with your irrelevant rambling; I've dealt with your kind before on here!:disgust:

jacques
Jun 11, 2015, 5:37 PM
I started to love sucking cock when I was 13. I lived ot the first t time and am still crave it. Most of all I love sucking uncut cocks. I pull baack the foreskin ans smell the hear. The wonderful slightly cheesy man smell. Then I suck it. Sucking cock is an art that can only be learned by sucking many cocks. I learned deepthroating in my teens. When I suck a man I can hear by his talking, graoning of other boddy language if he wants to have a long lingring suck or if he wants to cum quickly. Some gays love to have their assholes rimmed and of course I serve them gladly. ( Rimming is not easy when you suck though a glory hole.) I do my utmost to let the man get maximum pleasure. And in the end I hear him groaning and his piss opening gets wider. I know then that my reward is cumming. A mouthful of thick slimy cum. The most dilicious substance God made for cockuckes.

pole_smoker
Jun 11, 2015, 5:44 PM
You obviously assumed wrong then & proved my point; can't comprehend what you read! Don't bother me again & waste my time with your irrelevant rambling; I've dealt with your kind before on here!:disgust:
LMAO well your profile on here does say that you're LMAO "straight" when you're obviously not. :rolleyes:

You're way too uptight, you need to get fucked up the ass. Find a random guy on Craigslist to pork you.

pole_smoker
Jun 11, 2015, 5:46 PM
I started to love sucking cock when I was 13. I lived ot the first t time and am still crave it. Most of all I love sucking uncut cocks. I pull baack the foreskin ans smell the hear. The wonderful slightly cheesy man smell. Then I suck it. Sucking cock is an art that can only be learned by sucking many cocks. I learned deepthroating in my teens. When I suck a man I can hear by his talking, graoning of other boddy language if he wants to have a long lingring suck or if he wants to cum quickly. Some gays love to have their assholes rimmed and of course I serve them gladly. ( Rimming is not easy when you suck though a glory hole.) I do my utmost to let the man get maximum pleasure. And in the end I hear him groaning and his piss opening gets wider. I know then that my reward is cumming. A mouthful of thick slimy cum. The most dilicious substance God made for cockuckes.
Do you only suck dick through glory holes? Or at saunas?

pepperjack
Jun 11, 2015, 5:48 PM
Yes, it's addictive! I thought my last encounter would never happen again, a really good looking 20 yo, perfect specimen! Damn, I can't believe my good fortune today! Got to have more, as soon as possible!:tong:

pepperjack
Jun 11, 2015, 6:02 PM
Temp computer glitch, a-hole, something we all have to live with these days! Really mellow, laid back guy, masculine, alpha-type! The stuff of ur fantasies. U bother me again, I will block u! Move on, wannabe; you're on notice!

pole_smoker
Jun 11, 2015, 6:14 PM
Temp computer glitch, a-hole, something we all have to live with these days! Really mellow, laid back guy, masculine, alpha-type! The stuff of ur fantasies. U bother me again, I will block u! Move on, wannabe; you're on notice!
LMAO no you're not "the stuff of my fantasies" get over yourself and take your huge ego and narcissism down some, you're not every man's type. :rolleyes: You're a total closet queen, are not mellow/laid-laid back, down to earth, etc. and are clearly not masculine, don't know the first thing about actually being masculine or an 'alpha-male' at all...but all of this is very painfully obvious about you. :rolleyes:

Sex with young adult men is easy to get if you or pretty much anyone else wants it all you have to do is go into a bar or put a personal ad on various sites if you're so inclined to do so...get over yourself. :rolleyes:

Nope, neither myself or my husband are "wannabes" we're openly living the life that you're too chickenshit and afraid to live and come out as a bisexual man...but you're a closet queen from flyover country and we see your type often here as tourists. ;)

pepperjack
Jun 11, 2015, 7:23 PM
LOL! Glad I was able to obviously push ur button! If I was afraid to come out as bi, why would I be here in the beginning to share my love of sucking cock? U're a dumb ass wannabe TROLL w/nothing better to do w/his time other than antagonizing other people. See ya......wouldn't want to be ya!:impleased

pole_smoker
Jun 11, 2015, 7:28 PM
LOL! Glad I was able to obviously push ur button! If I was afraid to come out as bi, why would I be here in the beginning to share my love of sucking cock? U're a dumb ass wannabe TROLL w/nothing better to do w/his time other than antagonizing other people. See ya......wouldn't want to be ya!:impleased
Nope you're not pushing any of my buttons. :rolleyes:

I meant being out in society, not just on the internet on a sex site for adults like this one as there is a major difference between the two. You're the only troll here. ;) Don't waste your time I blocked you first.

pepperjack
Jun 11, 2015, 7:37 PM
Obviously, u can't handle anymore of my feedback; good! So be it!

pole_smoker
Jun 11, 2015, 7:43 PM
Obviously, u can't handle anymore of my feedback; good! So be it!
Whatever I don't care. You're a troll and a total hypocrite.

pepperjack
Jun 11, 2015, 7:45 PM
Once again, " pot calling the kettle black! " LOL! Just move on why dontcha? A hole!

pole_smoker
Jun 11, 2015, 8:02 PM
Once again, " pot calling the kettle black! " LOL! Just move on why dontcha? A hole!
:rolleyes: Says the hypocritical closet queen troll from flyover country. :rolleyes:

Go buy a large dildo since you need it. ;)

querty
Jun 12, 2015, 7:05 AM
For those of you trying to deal with pole smoker. Go to his profile and place him on "ignore". You then wont see or have to deal with any of his ridiculousness.

iamcontent
Jun 12, 2015, 9:43 AM
There isn't one particular thing I love about sucking a cock. It is feeling it grow hard in your mouth, the taste of the pre cum, knowing you are going to get a mouthful of cum.

want2watch
Jun 12, 2015, 10:28 AM
I know when I'm done sucking its going in my wife's tight pussy

mikeyd270
Jun 12, 2015, 2:02 PM
Love feeling him grab the back of my head as he thrusts his cock in and starts pumping his hot thick creamy load down my throat.

pepperjack
Jun 12, 2015, 6:12 PM
It's a great stress reliever! Our first biological impulse after emerging from the womb is for oral gratification. ;)

Gazbot
Jun 16, 2015, 2:44 AM
Feeling it harden on my tongue... Feeling it swell as the moment approaches... The pulsing and jets of warm salty semen... All of it!

julyguybill
Jun 16, 2015, 8:39 AM
so many remarks have been said they are all true its the feel of the cock in my mouth giving your friend or lover something they cannot do for themselves making the person feel great with the climax I really love sucking cocks

julyguybill
Jun 16, 2015, 8:48 AM
once a guy stars getting his cock sucked regularly he will soon begin to give the pleasure he gets to other guys and enjoy doing this you may not like it

daddio3311
Jun 17, 2015, 9:11 AM
I love the cum most.

camelblue
Jun 17, 2015, 2:03 PM
Feeling it harden on my tongue... Feeling it swell as the moment approaches... The pulsing and jets of warm salty semen... All of it!

More descriptions like this!

altimer23
Jun 17, 2015, 3:24 PM
that cock scent, the taste of precum, knowing my mouth is responsible for the orgasm

charles-smythe
Jun 17, 2015, 4:39 PM
…everything…especially the cum…

quietluvr3
Jun 17, 2015, 7:18 PM
luv that it is soft and hard as it slips past my lips and down my throat, softness of the skin on cock and the sensation of his cum in my mouth.

pepperjack
Jun 20, 2015, 6:27 PM
Just remembering one of my most recent & hot encounters. Met a young guy on a site one nite just as I'm ready to pack it in, go to bed. 3-4 in the morning; he suddenly responds, sends text messages. So we agree to hook up. Texting back & forth & he suddenly says he's right out front; doesn't want to come in; kind of shy. Then he says, "no talk,just need you to get on it! " So I walk outside, approach his vehicle on the driver's side & see him staring up at me with these imploring eyes & a raging hard on in his lap which just took my lust over the edge. So, I jump into the passenger seat & immediately lunge for that cock & suck like crazy! Damn , it tasted good! He starts reacting more & more until eventually he's clutching the steering wheel, desperately moaning "Oh, God!" Long story short.....happy ending. He drove away relieved & I went & sat on my porch, drinking a beer, savoring the aftertaste of that young cock, basking in the quiet tranquility of the neighborhood. Lights out, all asleep, no one the wiser.

pole_smoker
Jun 20, 2015, 7:15 PM
Just remembering one of my most recent & hot encounters. Met a young guy on a site one nite just as I'm ready to pack it in, go to bed. 3-4 in the morning; he suddenly responds, sends text messages. So we agree to hook up. Texting back & forth & he suddenly says he's right out front; doesn't want to come in; kind of shy. Then he says, "no talk,just need you to get on it! " So I walk outside, approach his vehicle on the driver's side & see him staring up at me with these imploring eyes & a raging hard on in his lap which just took my lust over the edge. So, I jump into the passenger seat & immediately lunge for that cock & suck like crazy! Damn , it tasted good! He starts reacting more & more until eventually he's clutching the steering wheel, desperately moaning "Oh, God!" Long story short.....happy ending. He drove away relieved & I went & sat on my porch, drinking a beer, savoring the aftertaste of that young cock, basking in the quiet tranquility of the neighborhood. Lights out, all asleep, no one the wiser.
Did your wife see you sucking a random guy's cock?

pepperjack
Jun 20, 2015, 7:33 PM
Dumb shit once again, not to mention jealous because you don't have these kind of exciting encounters! If you knew anything about me which you claim so much, you'd know I've been single for a long time! :rolleyes:

pole_smoker
Jun 20, 2015, 7:36 PM
Dumb shit once again, not to mention jealous because you don't have these kind of exciting encounters! If you knew anything about me which you claim so much, you'd know I've been single for a long time! :rolleyes:
:rolleyes: No I'm not jealous. That does not sound very exciting as it's rather sad both for you and the random guy. :rolleyes: You do realize, or maybe you don't, that not everyone is into hook ups or sucking off random men. :rolleyes:

But since you probably did cheat on your wife a lot with random men, I can see why you no longer have one. ;) :rolleyes:

deepthroating COCK
Jun 28, 2015, 9:27 AM
I love gagging on cock and since u said u like seeing cock in another mans mouth well thats me i love chocking on i love wen my face is sloppy mhmm if u can find a guy that will.let me gag on his.cock ill hae u make me suck.his cock yummm

indenver_indenver
Jun 28, 2015, 2:06 PM
I love to just spend the first few seconds staring at his cock pointed at my face like a sexy weapon about to penetrate my mouth and use my mouth and throat for its pleasure. Then I like the feel of the silky soft head sliding between my lips and how his cock fills my mouth. Then I slip into euphoria as his cock makes a cock slave out of me and owns my mouth and throat. Like there is no way I could ever get up off my knees and walk away from sucking his cock. That is what I mean by his owning my mouth and throat. I live for his cock to spurt his warm, rich cream into my grateful mouth and to swallow his load.

Lady78
Jun 28, 2015, 11:43 PM
I am sometimes afraid of fucking that way.

Waylon
Jun 29, 2015, 12:02 PM
Made a new friend on my way home yesterday afternoon, pulled in to a local park and ride and one guy gave me the nod when I cruised by him. After the initial pleasantries he said he was looking to get a blowjob and I told him I was pretty good at giving them so we pulled over to a secluded area and he hopped in my passenger seat. What is always a real turn on for me is when the guy pulls out his cock for me to see the first time; his was nice and thick, getting hard right away up to about 7 inches; I stroked him for a minute and that is always a turn on for me as well. I really enjoy it when I can pop an nice new cock in my mouth and begin servicing him with my oral talents. After a few minutes of my cocksucking, he began to breathe rapidly and started thrusting his hips back and forth in my throat. I knew it was just a matter of time and pow, he came in tremendous spurts, the first one was down my throat and the rest started oozing out of the corners of my lips as I continued bobbing my head up and down, his moans of satisfaction were very pleasing to hear. I licked his cock as clean as I could and handed him some paper napkins so he could finish tidying up. The look, the size, the shape and the aroma of a new cock is always a turn on for me and I enjoy giving satisfaction when it is appreciated.

man4girlgirl4man
Jul 15, 2015, 1:32 AM
I like two things equally:

1) The physical feeling of a big hard cock in my mouth and my lips and tongue is extremely pleasurable to me

2) The whole non-physical "vibe" of being a cocksucking slut makes me feel just as good sexually as the physical sensations do

mercury
Jul 16, 2015, 8:38 AM
oh I agree sucking him hard, feeling his cock head pass your lips. then feeling it pulse alittle knowing he is going to shoot hot wet sperm in your mouth. and how much you want it

mercury
Jul 16, 2015, 8:41 AM
hell you made me horny reading it lol. but I agree

Chirusty
Jul 17, 2015, 3:18 AM
Easy the reward

ukele
Jul 22, 2015, 7:19 AM
I think the best part about sucking a cock is when the guy cums. I love feeling it hit the back of my throat and feeling the "pumping action" of his cock as it pulsates. I like to deep throat as much as I can and enjoy lying on my back with my head hanging down off the bed while the guy "throat fucks" me. I love lying on my back and the guy straddles my chest and gives me a good hard "face fuck"; love that !

Lances_63
Jul 22, 2015, 6:33 PM
Made a new friend on my way home yesterday afternoon, pulled in to a local park and ride and one guy gave me the nod when I cruised by him. After the initial pleasantries he said he was looking to get a blowjob and I told him I was pretty good at giving them so we pulled over to a secluded area and he hopped in my passenger seat. What is always a real turn on for me is when the guy pulls out his cock for me to see the first time; his was nice and thick, getting hard right away up to about 7 inches; I stroked him for a minute and that is always a turn on for me as well. I really enjoy it when I can pop an nice new cock in my mouth and begin servicing him with my oral talents. After a few minutes of my cocksucking, he began to breathe rapidly and started thrusting his hips back and forth in my throat. I knew it was just a matter of time and pow, he came in tremendous spurts, the first one was down my throat and the rest started oozing out of the corners of my lips as I continued bobbing my head up and down, his moans of satisfaction were very pleasing to hear. I licked his cock as clean as I could and handed him some paper napkins so he could finish tidying up. The look, the size, the shape and the aroma of a new cock is always a turn on for me and I enjoy giving satisfaction when it is appreciated.

Okay, these posts have me so freaking hard and horny! But I have a maybe weird question... when I let a guy suck my cock, which has happened a few times, I cum within about two minutes. I can't help it. It feels so good to have a warm mouth on my cock and have someone want my cock and cream that I go right over the edge.

1) Is this unusual? Do a lot of guys cum so quickly?
2) The guys have not seemed to mind. How do you all feel about having such a quick cummer?

SilkyHoseLover
Jul 22, 2015, 8:26 PM
2) The guys have not seemed to mind. How do you all feel about having such a quick cummer?

Hoo boy! I'll be you get a lot of different answers to the first question, in particular.

I've always been a bit quick on the trigger with intercourse, but I can last a long time enjoying a blowjob. Don't know why, they both feel great, and they both turn me on, psychologically.

As for the 2nd question, if I were the one sucking you, I'd have mixed feelings if you were to cum that quickly. On the one hand, I'd be very happy that I was able stimulate you to orgasm in a short amount of time -- it would mean that I was doing a great job! I'd also be a little relieved, I guess, because some guys can hold out so long that you get tired and think you're not a very good cocksucker! On the whole, though -- I'd like it to last a decent amount of time, where we could both derive full enjoyment from our adventure!

krrptyc
Jul 22, 2015, 10:36 PM
The absolute irresistible force that pushes me to my knees to take his cock in my hand and feel the soft skin as I slide it back and forth until it is hard and emits that first drop of precum. I lick the drop off with the tip of my tongue and savor the feeling of that smooth skin, the taste and the smell as I take him in my mouth and slowly slide him in and out fucking him with my mouth. I use my tongue to caress the underside of his cock and completely lose myself. There is nothing but the cock as I lick, kiss, stoke and suck, worshiping the cock. Knowing that I am in complete submission, sometimes to a complete stranger, and not caring as long as I can put his cock in my mouth, make him cum and suck him dry.

silvio
Jul 23, 2015, 6:33 AM
I don't get off by just sucking a cock, but I do if I fuck the guy in the ass after giving him a bj, I love to stick my dick in his ass just before he comes, that way I can fill his asshole milking my dick... the best!

SilkyHoseLover
Jul 23, 2015, 7:01 AM
@Krrptyc

Exceptionally well-written & described! Fits my experience to a "T"! :bigrin:

kinkybicouple76
Jul 23, 2015, 2:53 PM
The feel of a nice big hard cock in my mouth and trying to deep throat him and make him cum...

curmwm57
Jul 23, 2015, 3:36 PM
Best thing I liked (only sucked one so far) was the fact I know how it feels when I get sucked and want to make the guy feel all of the things I like to feel. Also like to feel the guys cock grow hard in my mouth and trying to swallow the whole thing down my throat as I love to be deep throated...

jbell40262
Jul 23, 2015, 3:51 PM
I love when I'm laying on my back with my head off the edge of the bed getting throat fucked and his balls are on my face when he buries his cock down my throat

1funguy
Jul 23, 2015, 4:07 PM
Answer 1) Don't know if it's unusual as it's you. With a patient sucker attending to your needs and stopping before you reach climax, just as your cock starts to swell. Now relax, take a deep breath and start over. With practice longer sessions can happen.

Answer 2) Don't care at all as stated above. Question is how soon can you go again?

FluffyOne
Jul 24, 2015, 1:24 AM
Knowing from experience the pleasure that I am giving, and being able to prolong his pleasure and my reward of a hot tasty load of cum to swallow! .... No two guys are the same, just as no two gals are the same ... some are so sweet and juicy and delicious that it almost makes you want to cry!

Npanties4luv69
Jul 24, 2015, 12:54 PM
Cum, when I feel that cock jerk and it starts to fill my mouth with cum, I often fill my panties also.

jbell40262
Aug 8, 2015, 3:48 PM
I also absolutely love having balls and cock rubbed all over my face for long periods of time

superflush
Aug 9, 2015, 11:51 AM
For me it's the whole experience! I love the taste and feel of it, of course, but I also love the sounds he's making. Anything else about the situation just adds icing to the delicious cake.

MNPervert
Aug 12, 2015, 6:22 PM
I love watching their expression especially as I finish them off. It's a power trip sometimes

plainguy
Aug 12, 2015, 10:32 PM
Maybe I have replied to this once before, but I would like to find someone to suck and suck me, I like the taste of my own cum and want to try anothers, hard to find people where I live.

Luvthewater
Aug 12, 2015, 10:43 PM
My experience has only been a couple of times but they responded to cl posts so knowing what they were there for I immediately rubbed them through their pants very briefly, unzipped and pulled the cock out and started sucking. I loved taking a soft cock in my mouth, feeling it grow as I sucked it and ultimately taking the load.

Luvthewater
Aug 12, 2015, 11:04 PM
Okay, these posts have me so freaking hard and horny! But I have a maybe weird question... when I let a guy suck my cock, which has happened a few times, I cum within about two minutes. I can't help it. It feels so good to have a warm mouth on my cock and have someone want my cock and cream that I go right over the edge.

I've only given a couple times, not received from a guy. 2 things, 1 I get so worked up sucking a cock I don't think I could last with getting sucked. I'm ready to explode while I'm doing it. 2, the couple times I did it I really enjoyed taking the soft cock in my mouth and feeling it grow as I sucked it and I loved when he came. The middle seemed to take to long I felt like I was loosing interest.

GentlePersuasion
Aug 12, 2015, 11:57 PM
The anticipation is so incredibly intense savoring a throbbing hard foreskin rubbing over my moist lips, instinctively passionately circling my tongue around his throbbing hard foreskin tenderly nibbling. Gentle fingers rustling my hair savoring his pulsing hard cock slowly thrusting down my throat tenderly caressing his sensitive balls. Hearing him moan with pleasure gyrating down my throat screaming uncontrollably in orgasmic ecstasy erupting his creamy juices in my mouth.. Especially arousing 69.

SOFLMan
Aug 16, 2015, 12:40 PM
At times I do like a hard one in my mouth. Like licking the veins and cum.

SOFLMan
Aug 16, 2015, 12:42 PM
I also like some nice pussy and a nice pair of tits to play with as well!

Ridgid 6.5
Aug 16, 2015, 1:24 PM
"I love when I'm laying on my back with my head off the edge of the bed getting throat fucked and his balls are on my face when he buries his cock down my throat"

Now that is hot. I had that happen once with a friend. We both did the same to each other and shot our loads on each others face (per agreement in advance). Still play that in my mind all the time.

Cutiliae
Aug 16, 2015, 3:57 PM
I like it all too, but when the man climaxes is my favorite part. Some men have givin me warning and some not. I really like it when I'm sucking away and I suddenly feel that first burst or my mouth begin to fill with his liquid without warning.

ZepZep
Aug 16, 2015, 5:47 PM
I love the warmth, the intimacy, the lust. I love to lick, kiss, and swallow a man; just exactly the same way I like to receive it from him. I do tend to get so hot and hard that in no time, I am panting for his load in my mouth. There nothing nicer than holding a man with his hard cock pulsing in my mouth.

headguy
Aug 18, 2015, 9:50 AM
You just know how much pleasure you are giving him.. It is awesome.

Switch53
Aug 18, 2015, 6:35 PM
I have been practicing with a dildo and I get the head right at the entrance to my throat and then I swallow and it slips right into my throat. I can breath through my nose and keep it there. Now I need a real cock to try it on.

silvio
Aug 20, 2015, 7:18 AM
no wonder guys make great cock suckers, they worship your dick, you'll never find enough women to wright 14 pages of post about the pleasures of sucking a dick, that's why if you want a great blow job, find a guy :tongue:

Stinger78
Aug 20, 2015, 8:20 AM
Although it's been a while since I last sucked a cock, I still remember enjoying the exquisite sensation of having my throat stuffed with a hard cock and feeling it pulsate as it filled my mouth with warm semen. How about you guys?

It has been a while for me as well, but what I really enjoy about it is well, for one, I like the way it feels as it spreads my mouth wider as it gets harder. I also get a thrill/turned on by the fact that I'm pleasing him. I like the way the feels as it reaches the back of my throat.

Looking4BiFWB
Aug 21, 2015, 5:02 AM
It's been a really long time for me and I've only sucked two different cocks in my life, but if memory serves me right I enjoyed every part of it. I loved the feeling of taking a soft or semi hard cock into my mouth and feeling it grow. I enjoyed the taste of pre cum as he became more excited. I enjoyed knowing that he was watching me do it. I loved sucking on his balls. I loved the fact that he was very verbal and liked to talk as I pleasured him and the best part of all was making another man cum, feeling his cock pulse in my mouth or hearing him tell me that he wanted to cum on my face. I enjoy receiving as much as the next guy, but I've always enjoyed giving head even more. Now that I'm single I can't wait to find a new friend with benefits so I can experience it again.

gimmiemore
Aug 25, 2015, 1:22 PM
Swallowing!!

BiCocksucker
Aug 26, 2015, 9:12 AM
I'm a bisexual male who has literally sucked thousands of cocks. What I love most is holding a man's most private body part inside my mouth, knowing that he trust that my mouth is good enough to bring him to orgasm. IF the man is good looking, while I'm sucking his cock I like to try to imagine all the beautiful pussies and assholes his cock has been in before getting to my mouth. And I feel greatly honored that the man is allowing me to suck him off. (Photos are of me sucking cocks with a female friend)

quietmtnguy
Aug 26, 2015, 9:56 AM
Mostly l like the pleasure of having a cock in my mouth. There's a certain pleasure for me to know that I am a cocksucker. I like having the other guy know that I'm a cocksucker..that I'm HIS cocksucker.

Gypsyjon
Aug 27, 2015, 3:39 PM
I don't know, I didn't expect it to feel so wonderful in my mouth then when he cums and I just swallow and keep on sucking and letting my tongue and lips glide over the head then quickly engulf the whole cock into MTV throat, watching him shudder as he can barely take it since the head is so sensitive now the whole of his body just quivers in ecstasy as I swallow a couple of times and feel my throat close around the head of his cock.
When he blows his l load in my mouth the thick hot fluid is just so yummy.
I mean I get pleasure and give pleasure to another even more so it's just hard to pick my favorite thing about it.
I do know my least favorite part and that's hiding that part of who I am.

right2b
Aug 29, 2015, 3:27 PM
I myself have only been with a couple of older men who's cocks were small and never very hard. I hope one day soon to enjoy a large.full, cut cock in my mouth. Too enjoy every inch, slowly taking it in, feeling every centimeter travel down my throat , just being able to adore another man. Thanks

querty
Aug 29, 2015, 5:52 PM
I like the feel of his hard cock sliding into my mouth across my tongue. I like feeling his cock throb as I get him close. Love 69 as well.....

charlie39p
Aug 30, 2015, 5:20 AM
i love the way a soft cock feels when i first put it in my mouth and i start sucking it and it starts getting hard and it starts fuck my mouth and going down my throat and then i start feeling it pulsating in my mouth and i know it ready to give me a nice hot load of cum that is how it felt when i was 14 and i just starting suck cock and that is how it still feels today at 40 only one different at 14 i could only take a 5 to 5.5 down my throat and had a hard time swallow all the cum as it shot in my mouth today i can take a 9 inch cock down my throat and swallow every drop of cum

querty
Aug 30, 2015, 8:43 AM
I'd love to find me a 9 inch cock!

James1A1
Sep 8, 2015, 12:09 AM
I have only been a cocksucker for about a year and a few months.
My favorite is an older guy that is really thick. He urges me on and tells me how to do it better. I can't get him all in because I gag. But feeling his cockhead swell and the pulsing of the cock when it is spurting. The cum is my reward. He always holds my head tight when he is cumming. He says in my mouth until he is totally soft.
I feel so accepted when this happens. I feel wanted.

GayMothaFucker
Sep 13, 2015, 9:00 AM
My fave part about sucking my boyfriends cock is when he cums in my mouth and the hardness of his cock in my mouth. And I love how the pleasure j give him makes him moan and scream...

void()
Sep 13, 2015, 10:21 AM
Providing pleasure.

SOFLMan
Sep 13, 2015, 10:25 AM
Having a hard cock in my mouth and being able to kiss it and lick it and see the cum ooze out.

davenz
Sep 13, 2015, 8:51 PM
i love the feeling of a cock in my mouth, and also the thought that i am giving pleasure to a guy by sucking him. Sadly i have never ben able to swallow cum yet

wifekinky4husband
Sep 14, 2015, 2:10 PM
Grabbing the stiffness, feeling the hardness, stroking the entire length, squeezing it, milking it, leaking precum nonstop, groping and massaging balls while teasing his anus, the feel of the head smushed against my lips pressing them open as it pops in, the ridge of the head as it slides past my lips into my mouth, knowing his cock head in now inside my mouth leaking all that delicious precum into me – YUM, slowly taking every millimeter in letting it penetrate my mouth deeper, deeper, filling me up with its thickness, the scent, smell, mixed aroma as it heats up. I could go on and on and on…

Tungtwat
Sep 14, 2015, 5:28 PM
It's a sense of power As the cock expands and starts shooting spurt after spurt of cum down your throat

camelblue
Sep 16, 2015, 4:31 AM
Grabbing the stiffness, feeling the hardness, stroking the entire length, squeezing it, milking it, leaking precum nonstop, groping and massaging balls while teasing his anus, the feel of the head smushed against my lips pressing them open as it pops in, the ridge of the head as it slides past my lips into my mouth, knowing his cock head in now inside my mouth leaking all that delicious precum into me – YUM, slowly taking every millimeter in letting it penetrate my mouth deeper, deeper, filling me up with its thickness, the scent, smell, mixed aroma as it heats up. I could go on and on and on…
for the love of god keep going!

Joe1212
Sep 16, 2015, 12:57 PM
Sucking until cum explodes in my mouth

playtoy70
Sep 17, 2015, 8:15 AM
I love the taste of pre cum and I like to jack it off and suck at the same time till I feel him start shaking just before he cums in my mouth. Going balls deep sucking a nice hard cock.

dbishop
Nov 6, 2015, 5:49 PM
I think some of the hottest things about sucking cock are in the lead-up. That point when the conversation with a man turns to sex and past experiences, and you divulge that you've sucked cock. And then the moment when you know he's going to let you do it. And then that first time you pull his cock out and start stroking it in anticipation of it filling up your mouth. But beyond those more cerebral elements, there is just nothing like the feel of a big hard cock in my mouth. I love everything about it, especially when he cums in my mouth. And the best turn on is if I'm with a woman and she is watching me and encouraging me.

gofightkill
Nov 6, 2015, 6:11 PM
I would do it if you did it with me.

biwoody
Nov 6, 2015, 10:25 PM
Me too. Luv to gag on them cocks!

GentlePersuasion
Nov 6, 2015, 10:58 PM
Limited experience real time,especially loved passionately circling my tongue around his throbbing hard foreskin tenderly nibbling. Rustling his fingers in my hair slowly gyrating down my throat savoring him moaning with orgasmic ecstasy spewing his creamy juices in my mouth.

mrcumsalot
Nov 7, 2015, 3:14 AM
I love the sensation of feeling it grow from flaccid to rigid. Then as it grows slick from my saliva, I like as the strokes in and out increase in speed as he becomes excited, Finally, I love when gasping for breath, he shoots into my mouth. I keep his sperm inside my mouth for long seconds while savouring the taste and texture. I enjoy this so much that just one man at a time is not enough for me and I almost always have several male partners at a time.

69plus1
Nov 11, 2015, 1:47 PM
With me..All of it! I lvoe the feel and silky smooth texture of a sweet hard cock gliding wetly in and out of my mouth. I love the feel of the hardness between my moist lips. I love the way the man quivers under my mouth and the way his cock tenses and throbs on my tongue. I love how the blood courses thru those veins on his cock when I stroke my tongue up and down on them.
I Esecially enjoy the moans and groans of the man as I bring him Right to the edge, then slow down so as to not make him cum right then; only to start sucking hot and hard all over again until he blows sweet, hot love-milk down the back of my throat.....
I so adore sucking a hot cock to the point where I am Euphoric, and have cheated myself out of a good fucking because I got carried away with my suckings..lol.
Cat
(Is it gettin warm in here???) lol

I was about to write my reply when this lady said it all for me.
Just perfect dear!

si-cock
Nov 11, 2015, 2:24 PM
The feel and taste of a cock in my mouth I also like to take a guys balls into my mouth and the ultimate pleasure when he cums in my mouth and i get to taste and savor his cum before I swallow it.

Tuffnuggies
Nov 11, 2015, 2:38 PM
Love feeling it getting harder in my mouth. Making him squirm from my mouth. Just hearing him gets me harder with every minute. And when he cums, the challenge of whether I can swallow his load or not.
I have noticed though, i get so caught up in sucking him that after he cums, I almost need to be pryed off his cock. I guess I want to try and get him hard again and get more of his cum..

kinkylittledick
Nov 11, 2015, 4:03 PM
I luv to lick and slowly suck a soft cock feeling it grow but for me Every cock I've ever sucked I had one goal, to feel all that Hot, Thick CUM shooting into my mouth. I take all I can only swallowing while he is cumming so I don't spill a single drop. I sucked a friend for years who could feed me sometimes 3 to 4 loads in a day. The 3rd load would be just as Hot and Thick as the first. I'd have to swallow 2 or 3 times to keep from spilling any. For me the perfect ending was swallowing several huge gulps and having my mouth filled to the limit as he stopped cumming. Keeping his cock head in my mouth with his cum until it got so soft it slipped from my tite lips. Then I continue to slowly play with his cock and balls while savoring his Hot, Thick load still in my mouth. I luv cum in my mouth. I wish I never had to swallow it.

dome241ce
Nov 11, 2015, 4:11 PM
Yes I too Love a nice cock in my mouth be slammed down my throat till the Grand finally !!

camelblue
Nov 13, 2015, 3:06 AM
Gonna be a detailed post...

I love feeling the heat of a guy's crotch in my face. Smelling his manly musky scent as I put his head in my mouth. Love feeling how hot and full of blood it is with my tongue. I like to jerk it and feel it throb in my hand while i tongue his head and enjoy the sweet flavors from his precum. It's so hot knowing that you're sucking and licking on this super sensitive part of his body and that if you work hard enough, you'll give him an incredible feeling as he feeds you a gooey treat as your reward.

The hottest part for me though is that as you pleasure him more and more, the flavor of his cock begins to get stronger and stronger. It starts with feeling his cock get hot and filled with blood. I'll lick his balls and around the sides to taste the salty flavor of his sweat as he gets hotter and hotter. As you keep going, you begin to taste his precum and get just a small preview of what's to come. By now you kind of have an idea of what the guy tastes like, but it's really nothing yet compared to the real stuff. I love as he gets harder and harder as I keep sampling his sweet and light tasting precum knowing that what I really want is going to be thick and creamy and rich in flavor, and that if I keep working I'm going to get it. The anticipation gives me such a rush as his cock starts to get huge and gives off a strong smell. You know that this really intense experience is about to happen. It almost makes me nervous.

Then it happens and it's such a strong experience. There are strong emotions of just being in the moment and forgetting everything else, the strong sensations of the guy feeling an orgasm, the strong taste of his sperm, the strong sensation of its texture in your mouth, the strong smell of it in your face, and the strong feeling of satisfaction that you got to taste such an intimate part of another person. And it all happens at once and in the blink of an eye, overwhelming you. Makes me so hot just thinking about it.

sysper
Nov 13, 2015, 8:48 AM
wow that was pretty detailed like i was there........it makes me more convinced to try it!

roydo
Nov 13, 2015, 9:32 PM
I agree all of the above. Feel of another cock in my hand. Teasing the head with my lips and tongue. And especially feeling the warm sensation as he cums in my mouth then the taste

slambam35
Nov 13, 2015, 11:45 PM
i like everything about it, hmmm its really nice and better than eating pussy i think :)

I agree!!!

tabasco84
Nov 14, 2015, 7:53 AM
Wow this thread is so hot! I briefly kissed a cock during a MMF in my 20s and now in my early 50s have been thinking about it the last few years and am looking to take the plunge. I feel I am ready and reading these descriptions help fuel my desire to become a cocksucker.

frodo6969
Nov 14, 2015, 8:44 AM
I love taking a soft cock, feeling it swell in my mouth,tasting the precum and feeling the cum shoot down my throat while I deep thoat his cock

Gateway
Nov 14, 2015, 2:33 PM
well said, my thoughts exactly

loveslace
Nov 15, 2015, 9:20 AM
How hard they feel and how they pulse when they cum.

right2b
Nov 15, 2015, 10:18 AM
It's about the pleasure I give to the man on the other end. Being on my knees or sliding up between his legs I enjoy looking at him, watching his face as I enjoy his cock. Nothing more pleasing than to hear him moan, his body twitch as I slide him in and out of my mouth doing everything possible to make this the best blowjob he has ever had. Then finally he's ready to share his cum with me which I allow him to give me anyway he likes. A blowjob is an art forum I gladly and willingly work at.

right2b
Nov 15, 2015, 11:12 AM
i love the way a soft cock feels when i first put it in my mouth and i start sucking it and it starts getting hard and it starts fuck my mouth and going down my throat and then i start feeling it pulsating in my mouth and i know it ready to give me a nice hot load of cum that is how it felt when i was 14 and i just starting suck cock and that is how it still feels today at 40 only one different at 14 i could only take a 5 to 5.5 down my throat and had a hard time swallow all the cum as it shot in my mouth today i can take a 9 inch cock down my throat and swallow every drop of cum

My do you sound wonderful, your description made me wish you were sitting in front of me. Every drop?

amature74
Nov 15, 2015, 2:42 PM
The most I have enjoyed sucking was with a man who had a really big beautiful stiff cock and told me what to do and I realized that I was anxious to really please him - Yes, I'll wear the thigh-highs and the nightie. Yes, I'll take you deeper. Do you want me to rub your ass? Feel good baby? I loved being subservient.

melbcuteboi
Nov 29, 2015, 7:09 PM
The feeling of the warm hard throbbing shaft and head as you hold it in your hands caressing it gently while you tease with your lips and tounge and see the reaction not only in his cock but looking up at him knowing youre going to take him on a journey like no other. Then there is the excitement and antisipation knowing your mouth is going to be filled with the hard sexy cock you have before you in your hands. That first lick, the first stroke between your lips before its all in and the adventure begins until it finishes with the taste and feeling of his load gushing down your throat as he screams for more...

MMMMMMM.....

bigtime2013
Nov 30, 2015, 1:11 AM
I like to slowly lick and suck the head to start. Once it begins to grow I then go down about 1/2 way, up and down the shaft till it gets rock, then all in, rubbing my tongue on the hard shaft till my mouth is FORCED TO TAKE ALL HE HAS, and love to feel it PULSATE and EXPLODE DEEP IN THE THROAT, and see his smile, along with the moan for me to keep sucking

NeilThomas
Nov 30, 2015, 5:05 PM
The taste
The smell
The deepthroat challenge
The pre cum
The tease
The girth
The feeling of his cock throbbing on my tongue
THE WARM CUM.
THE LOOK IN HIS EYES WHEN YOU'VE HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH AND YOU LOOK UP HIS FINE BODY.
THE WARM CUM.
The way his cock goes soft after he's cum yet it's still 5 something inches and thick
The way he kisses me afterwards
Knowing that as soon as I've felt all of that, it's his turn.

borntosuckcock
Dec 1, 2015, 9:46 AM
The satisfaction it gives to the guy I'm sucking, the feeling of his cock in my mouth, the taste of his precum, the feeling of his passion building and finally the taste of his cum before I swallow. For me, it's largely about swallowing his cum. I don't like to suck guys that can't cum because of prostate issues, just not rewarding for me. Unfortunately, a lot of guys around my age have that problem. A lot of young guys don't want an older guy to suck them off.

lizard-lix
Dec 2, 2015, 8:48 AM
Any/All, from the moment I get eye to eye with it, till I lick off the last drop.

Satinlover58
Jul 23, 2016, 5:34 PM
When it goes in my mouth soft and then starts to get hard as I can feel it start to throb more and more right before it starts shooting into my mouth I hear the words that I love I'm coming and I continue until it filling my mouth with warm gooey cream and then I love how it runs down my tonsils there is nothing hotter been having his sperm cells swimming around in my tummy

redstone69
Jul 24, 2016, 1:58 AM
For me sucking a cock is the best, love to lick it all around and love the smell of the men and/or SHEMALE that have had sex hours before, then I love to tested and lick lt, also love when I get fucked by a Black dick or a beautiful Shemale. C. B.

SuckerMC
Jul 24, 2016, 3:15 PM
The taste
The smell
The deepthroat challenge
The pre cum
The tease
The girth
The feeling of his cock throbbing on my tongue
THE WARM CUM.
THE LOOK IN HIS EYES WHEN YOU'VE HIS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH AND YOU LOOK UP HIS FINE BODY.
THE WARM CUM.
The way his cock goes soft after he's cum yet it's still 5 something inches and thick
The way he kisses me afterwards
Knowing that as soon as I've felt all of that, it's his turn.

Everything in bold.

The tip of the tongue moving around on the slit on the head of the cock.
The lips wrapping the helmet head with the tongue circling the head.
The feel of the head in the back of the throat as the shaft is sliding back and forth through the lips.
The licking of the shaft side to side.
The hard pulsating and flexing of the cock after the throbbing as it is shooting the hot cum to the back of the throat and dripping on the tip of the tongue.
The worth while reward.
Before it is his turn the continuing sucking to make him stiff again for a second load for a eager cum hungry cock sucker.

All how I imagine it for my first time. But thus it is only fantasy.

TDH47
Jul 25, 2016, 4:10 AM
The feeling of control as you take the cock in your mouth, the feel of the cock head throbbing just before you get a mouthful of cum

borntosuckcock
Jul 25, 2016, 6:55 AM
The cum, lots and lots of cum. I love the serving men and the look of satisfaction when they cum and I swallow their loads.

LovingJacking
Jul 25, 2016, 7:12 AM
Everything in bold.

The tip of the tongue moving around on the slit on the head of the cock.
The lips wrapping the helmet head with the tongue circling the head.
The feel of the head in the back of the throat as the shaft is sliding back and forth through the lips.
The licking of the shaft side to side.
The hard pulsating and flexing of the cock after the throbbing as it is shooting the hot cum to the back of the throat and dripping on the tip of the tongue.
The worth while reward.
Before it is his turn the continuing sucking to make him stiff again for a second load for a eager cum hungry cock sucker.

All how I imagine it for my first time. But thus it is only fantasy.

Wow this really sums it all up. I would however add a little to the first point:

The tip of the tongue moving around on the pee-hole slit on the head of the cock, slick and tasty from his leaking precum!

RicSLZ
Aug 7, 2016, 7:16 PM
I love all the different sensations of a cock being in my mouth, from the soft fleshiness of it as I first take it into my mouth, to the hard, throbbing cock as it expands and shoots it's cum into my mouth and throat.

EBGary
Jan 26, 2017, 3:07 AM
If I can only say one thing, then it would be everything having to do with semen. I love the feeling of a penis in my mouth and it's a special joy to bring him to climax, but if there isn't enough cum to notice he's ejaculated, I'm ready for my next penis to suck...

Bicyclist
Jan 26, 2017, 1:20 PM
I love the fact that a guy has entrusted me with his most valuable cock, the delicate job of giving him an orgasm, and that I am capable. I relish the thought that he knows I am eager to suck his rigid boner or I wouldn't be there in the first place. And I love the opportunity I am given to do the very best I can at something, even if it's just sucking another man's dick.

poolboy98632
Jan 26, 2017, 2:29 PM
I didn't realize when I was sucking my first cock to completion what great company I would find myself in and as I read through these responses I find myself feeling a sense of pride in how many there are out there who share my own feelings on the subject and also find myself agreeing wholeheartedly with how eloquently, concisely and in such great detail the very things I love the most about giving head are being expressed here and just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you all for your openness and willingness to contribute your time and efforts to this site and this discussion topic in particular. LET'S SUCK!

paul6522
Jan 27, 2017, 8:45 AM
All of these comments say what I love about sucking a cock. I wish I had more chances to do it. Of course getting my cocked is good too

oldoralman
Jan 27, 2017, 11:30 AM
What I like the most is giving my partner great pleasure. I strive to generate the greatest feelings of pleasure for my partner. I can say I love the taste of a cock, and especially the taste of cum, but giving the most pleasure is number one.

dzamzi
Jan 27, 2017, 7:25 PM
I really love the way it feels in my mouth. When cock is so hard yet soft to the touch of my toungue. I love the warmth a hard cock has. I especially love when a cock pulses right before a guy cums in my mouth. I can almost cum just by sucking cock

ohbimale
Jan 29, 2017, 5:18 PM
I like the whole experience of sucking cock. I enjoy feeling his cock grow hard in my mouth. I like the taste of cock inyouth, and each man has their own tastes and smells to savor. And then there is the feel of their smooth shaft and the texture of their balls in your hands or against your chin as you take their cock into your mouth. The best part though is the feel, texture and taste of their cum fresh from their throbbing cock and into your mouth...I just love sucking cock and am glad that I was able to start my teen years with a boyfriend to have my first sexual experiences with.

DownBoy
Jan 29, 2017, 7:32 PM
I enjoy feeling his cock grow hard in my mouth...

That's THE best part about giving head! I love getting on my knees and taking out a guy's soft flaccid cock, put it in my mouth and work it until it grows! My favorite part is tasting his pre-cum! I'll either finish sucking him off or let him fuck me if I'm really into him. Sometimes its the latter lol. I do like giving blowjobs more than getting penetrated though. Sucking good cock is a natural skill and I handled my first cock too well lol.

hung4you
Jan 31, 2017, 5:26 AM
My buddy loves to cum over to have his balls harvested of its contents. As his personal cock sucker, I enjoy draining his balls at least twice weekly. The feeling of his cock getting hard as he throat fucks me is beyond awesome. The best part of sucking cock is knowing my mouth or ass can make a cock shoot its sweet cum.

Bisub69
Jan 31, 2017, 6:43 AM
I like when it's ready to shoot the head enlarges and then fills my mouth, with the orgasm.

iamcontent
Jan 31, 2017, 7:47 AM
I love feeling a cock getting harder and thicker when it is in your mouth. The sweet syrupy taste of the precum.

Francine Brice
Jan 31, 2017, 12:24 PM
What I love most is, knowing that I have, been trusted with the, most precious and most private body part of a man, and knowing, that he trusts, that my mouth, is good enough, to help bring him to full organism. I have noticed over the last few years, the feeling of having so much power, over that person I am providing, oral pleasure to. For me, there is no greater sexual pleasure than sucking and getting your own sucked on. I do enjoy having the privilege of being allowed, for me to provide that pleasure, for the man, that I am with. Yes, I absolutely consider it to be a privilege. I do love and prefer a clean, and hairless or smooth cock. I am a now a, “Cocksucker”! Besides being a cocksucker, often makes me feel good, more than, any other physical sensations, I have ever experienced!

I enjoy what a man’s cock, looks like, feels like and taste like! With a man’s cock, I just love the combination of "soft hardness", the smooth texture of the head, and most of all, I feel so alive, excited, and exhilarated. Our lips, tongue, and throat, can make the strongest man whimper and lose control. Sucking a cock is the one act, where all five senses are firing at once. The incredible sight of an urgent cock, the wonderful aroma, the silky feel of it, the delicious taste of it, the sounds he makes as I pleasure him. It is the one sex act that is, so intense, for me to do, and the most pleasurable, of all that I have done.

The total experience, the velvety texture of the shaft, and the rubbery feel of the head, as I place my warm moist lips, around the head and shaft, whether it is rock hard, or waiting for my mouth, to help make it harder. I love the sensation as it is slipping through my lips as it, bottoming out, in my throat. I love it when starts, to pulsating, as it is getting ready to explode, in my month, feeling it spamming, in my mouth, right before his warm semen, starts to fill my mouth and throat, as I try to saver and swallow every drop, gives me a feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment. I openly admit, I often, never get enough of that treasured feeling. I am now and I will always will be a cocksucker! What can I say, I love all of it! I use to be a woman’s, man, but now I am a man’s, man and enjoy sucking on a male cock. Sucking another man's cock is the greatest respect you can show a man. You are giving them a great feeling and pleasure and by getting instant feedback, from their body movements and sounds you can quickly change and modify your technique. Two people for a moment, become one locked in mutual pleasure. I totally enjoy, the whole experience. Once you accept the idea, of sucking on a man’s cock and the pleasuring, as you remember the enjoyment and the exquisite sensation of having your throat stuffed with a hard cock and feeling it pulsate, in your mouth as it is filled, with warm semen and mind blowing eruption in your mouth. The feeling of being in complete control of a man’s pleasure and the ability to hold his absolute attention is magical.

hung4you
Feb 6, 2017, 5:56 AM
Just the thought that my mouth has the ability to make a man cum is why i do it. And the thought that my buddy keeps coming back time and time again is why. My long time suck bud is amazing. The simple fact of the matter, i can make him cum not once but sometimes 3 times before he is spent. Even though i fuck alot of pussy, i still think a mans cock is something to be admired. Yesterday he came over to watch the Super Bowl with me, of course we were naked and sucking each other the whole time but thats what we call fun. I worked my ass off getting him to cum 3 times.

sysper
Feb 6, 2017, 8:53 AM
is he a patriots fan, maybe that's why he came 3 times:tong::rotate:
Just the thought that my mouth has the ability to make a man cum is why i do it. And the thought that my buddy keeps coming back time and time again is why. My long time suck bud is amazing. The simple fact of the matter, i can make him cum not once but sometimes 3 times before he is spent. Even though i fuck alot of pussy, i still think a mans cock is something to be admired. Yesterday he came over to watch the Super Bowl with me, of course we were naked and sucking each other the whole time but thats what we call fun. I worked my ass off getting him to cum 3 times.

BisexualPisces3192
Feb 14, 2017, 11:05 PM
I Love The Taste. I Mean OMG, So Fucking Tasty.

nashs.bath
Feb 15, 2017, 1:34 AM
A few things really. Maybe it's just me but I get so hard when I'm asked to do it. "Please suck my cock....", I'm hard just typing it! I love how it twitches and throbs. I love when their hands play with my hair when they get close to cumming. Oh and the 10 seconds before he explodes, knowing you just got them off, just before his gorgeous cock fills my mouth, the satisfaction of being able to finish someone off.

okbiguy
Feb 15, 2017, 8:24 AM
What I like most about sucking cock is when it is finally in my mouth.

indenver_indenver
Feb 21, 2017, 12:26 PM
You have the best post. Like you, having his long, thick cock go into my throat causes me to drift into nirvana. It's a dream state where his cock is the only thing in my world. Then when he starts to take short strokes where he fucks deep in my throat, I feel I totally belong to his cock. He likes to play a little on the dom side and I go along with it because I want to please him so he needs my mouth. I love it when it feels so good to him that he yells when he shoots his opalescent load into my mouth.

BisexualPisces3192
Jul 2, 2017, 4:49 AM
The Taste Of A Clean Juicy Cock. Cock Taste Wonderful To Me.

Bear816
Jul 3, 2017, 4:43 AM
Just having a guy's cock in my mouth is the most thrilling.

Samdy
Jul 3, 2017, 5:10 AM
To feel him place the tip on my lips. My response is to lick. If I am lucky I will get to taste that sweet fluid indicating I am ready. Then when I open my mouth to feel him slide it in my mouth. He then expects me to do my magic.

mr_peabody69@yahoo.c
Jul 3, 2017, 5:25 PM
The heat and texture of his cock

1funguy
Sep 1, 2017, 8:47 PM
Lance, it's ok, now that you're relaxed, take a calm deep breath and repeat slowly. It really is better than you can imagine once you've connected with someone who recognizes the signs of excitement and distracts you so you can relax, do it again, relax, then do it again until? Send me message so can connect.

spemat
Sep 11, 2017, 5:00 PM
I was outed for bisexual antics when I was eight years and punished. But I am one of those that can swallow forearm sized beasts. I am also in shock because gay men claim a lot of the odd behavior that is a negative stereotype. I less likely to work around it.

borntosuckcock
Sep 14, 2017, 4:32 AM
It's the act of total submission and being used for another mans pleasure. I like feeling him thrusting and holding my head down on his cock and then feeling and tasting his cum fill my mouth. It get me so hot that I have to jackoff and eat my cum.

69luvr
Sep 19, 2017, 8:54 AM
EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

borntosuckcock
Sep 23, 2017, 8:57 AM
Being submissive, the joy and power it gives to the guy fucking my mouth. Like the feeling of sucking a cock and I love feeling and tasting a cum cum in my mouth. Usually I’ll be on my knees sucking and jacking myself off. After I swallow his load, I cum in my hand and lick my cum up. Always love the comments I get about eating my own cum. Sometimes a guy will get hard again and I can suck a second load out of him. Uummm, 3 loads of cum, almost as good as a group suck, I like to suck one guy right after another, done that a lot.

travelmanNW
Sep 23, 2017, 7:12 PM
I like the feeling of that cock pulsating in my mouth feeling that cock filling my mouth with cum. I like to suck more than one guy in a evening on my knees sucking cock is my favor.

notmacbi
Oct 1, 2017, 6:14 AM
It's the act of total submission and being used for another mans pleasure. I like feeling him thrusting and holding my head down on his cock and then feeling and tasting his cum fill my mouth. It get me so hot that I have to jackoff and eat my cum.
Oh BTSC your such a naughty little cock sucker! Would love to feed you!

xp243
Oct 1, 2017, 8:34 AM
Same here love cum

cocktamer
Oct 4, 2017, 2:16 AM
What I like most is the sense of it being taboo and not widely accepted. But for sure the texture and warmth of the hard cock. The desire to feel some sort of control over the experience I am giving to the man with the cock in my face nd mouth. I am a people pleaser. I have watched so much porn over my lifetime, that I actually somehow think that the somewhat identifying with the hot sluty whores and that makes me even hornier.

kerisanders3
Jan 1, 2018, 9:43 AM
I love kissing my way down to a hard cock while slow stroking it. The initial thoughts of hunger for it, knowing I am about to suck a real man's cock and knowing I'm in heat for it. I love the act of giving head, working it, knowing my ultimate goal is to feel him tense, start throbbing an to pulse jet after jet of warm male cum in my mouth while I swallow hungry for it. Then after, being able to cuddle on my man.

kerisanders3
Jan 1, 2018, 9:45 AM
I love kissing my way down to a hard cock while slow stroking it. The initial thoughts of hunger for it, knowing I am about to suck a real man's cock and knowing I'm in heat for it. I love the act of giving head, working it, knowing my ultimate goal is to feel him tense, start throbbing an to pulse jet after jet of warm male cum in my mouth while I swallow hungry for it. Then after, being able to cuddle on my man. I love being turned into a complete submissive sissy emotionally