PDA

View Full Version : ZEITGEIST

proseros
Jul 10, 2008, 12:55 AM
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/main.htm

I know I've threaded this previously, titled "oh well..."
I'm posting it again under the genuinely relevant title.
If you have not seen this film, please-please take the time to sit down, whether by yourself, with a friend, with your family, wit your loved ones, and watch it-In it's entirety.

You can call me paranoid, crazy,unpatriotic (whatever that is),a heathen,an asshole-Call me whatever you want. I don't care.

EDUCATE YOURSELF-UNLEARN. RE-LEARN. RE-VISE. REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR MIND.

bisexualinsocal
Jul 10, 2008, 12:58 AM

If you have not seen this film, please-please take the time to sit down, whether by yourself, with a friend, with your family, wit your loved ones, and watch it-In it's entirety.

You can call me paranoid, crazy,unpatriotic (whatever that is),a heathen,an asshole-Call me whatever you want. I don't care.

Not sure how this is relevant to this forum. You should explain.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 10, 2008, 3:16 AM
Uhmmm...okayyyy....:eek2:

**Peg**
Jul 10, 2008, 9:42 AM

according to Drew, this forum is for us to:

"4. Have fun. Learn. Share. Entertain. Discuss. Argue. Enlighten." - Drew

to the openminded amonst us (in their quest for knowledge and enlightenment), Zeitgeist IS a must-see IMO.

**Peg**

GreenEyedLady(GEL)
Jul 11, 2008, 6:54 AM

With your vast variety of topics I wonder why you question the relevancy of this one.

proseros
Jul 11, 2008, 7:48 AM

Let this self-quote go down in Bisexual.com history as possibly the first.
Bold/Italic emphasis in the original post mine.

I want to first issue a disclaiming apology for any presumption or misrepresentative response to bisexualinsocal as long as it may be warranted;considering that the question might in fact be in reference to the phrasing of the original post-why he asks to explain (this being what is asked about). In that case to clarify that I did not title the previous thread dealing with the same subject in any way that made it relavant-"oh well" doesn't tell that the thread is about anything. So in this case I've titled the thread to reflect exactly what the subject is.

A few notes about why I've posted this subject and others like it:

What I have not elucidated for the benefit of anyone's complete understanding who is wondering 'why has proseros gone off on this sort of tangent?' is how I relate personally to these issues particularly from a historical/biographical perspective. Since I can rememebr being part of diverse communities during throughout which education about just these kinds of things were circulated in my teenage years, before anyone ever heard of Bill Cooper or Aaron Russo even knew it. If you are as old as I am now and spent any time among those communities you now exactly what I am talking about.

And everything that was scoffed at then has pretty much panned out just about exactly as the editorialists, writers, authors, historians and lecturers of that time had predicted based on their research which was primarily based on the counter-culture revivalist societies of the late 60's and early 70's. This especially true in Urban communities and put forth by the icons of the time.
Pick any names or groups out of any hat you want-They put the pieces of this vast puzzle together and in their own way, according to their own under standing of what was going on gave us the information we'd need then to deal what what they knew would inevitably be, the future, granted that things continued the way they said unchecked.

And now 35 years later, EVERYBODY at least suspects what has been said was so all along!

So the point of titling the previous thread "oh well..." was to point to the link to the sites referenced and present the information as a matter of fact. But I would not attempt to go further than that in opening a discussion about just where this history is-We can divressively argue from now on about that, and the personalities are not as important as the premonitions they delivered.

HighEnergy
Jul 14, 2008, 10:58 PM
I actually finally read through all of your post with the transcript. Given Michael Moore's movie about the Bush family's links to the Saudi's and the current war, and his grandfather's dealings, it makes me wonder even more about this war.

This war was about oil, and given just how much gas prices have gone up, and it's effect on our budgets, and pushing even more people towards losing their homes, it really frightening. But I suppose that is the point. Obviously most folks are not scared of the terrorists anymore (even though more and more are being produced by our current war), and you've got to keep the masses frightened!