PDA

View Full Version : Happy Father's Day

still_shy
Jun 15, 2008, 12:59 PM
Hello everyone!

To all the fathers out there, I just wanted to say "Happy Fathers Day" I hope today is everything you hoped for. It's an especially emotional one for me, as it's the first one without my dad. He was a quadraplegic and passed away this Thanksgiving. I miss him every single day. So, in honor of all the dads in the world, I salute you.

curious married m
Jun 15, 2008, 1:55 PM
Hello everyone!

To all the fathers out there, I just wanted to say "Happy Fathers Day" I hope today is everything you hoped for. It's an especially emotional one for me, as it's the first one without my dad. He was a quadraplegic and passed away this Thanksgiving. I miss him every single day. So, in honor of all the dads in the world, I salute you.

Awwww Thank you Shy. and here's a big ((((((((((((((Shy)))))))))))))))) to help ya get thru without yer Dad. I would step in as a Pseudo-Dad for ya but then it would be sooooooooo wrong to be thinking of ya naked with a hot lady writhing in pleasure with breasts pressed together and me watching. LOL
:devil:
CMM

CuddlyKate
Jun 15, 2008, 2:00 PM
This is also my first Father's Day since the recent death of my father and it has brought home to me just how much I miss him. My eldest daughter was raised by him as my sister and the day has been particularly difficult for her. We had a barbeque at my partner's parent's for Father's Day and it did help ease the pain, yet conversely served to bring home to us just how much we loved the man we knew as Daddy. I can't thank Frances' father enough for the time he took when Siobhan broke down in heartbreaking tears and he spent an eternity talking to her and comforting her and cheering her up so much. We only have one father and we simply never appreciate just how much they mean to us until they are gone.

darkeyes
Jun 15, 2008, 2:27 PM
Ya pop wos a gem Kate darlin'... an me misses 'im almos as much as u dus.. butya kno that an ya knos woteva needs 2 b dun will b by me an me family.. u parta that family now an kno me dad adores ya an Shiv an Lou as much as e dus ne of us.. well cept mayb me but me is 'is lil babba girl..:bigrin: The ole sod betta not snuff it for long time yet cos if e dus..me will kill 'im!!!!!:tong:

Butyas rite.. our dad's a 1 of..an wivout em wer wud we b??? Appreciate an luff em wile we hav em an neva fail 2 let em know jus how much we luff em...

Happy Dad's day 2 every guy that is... we luff yas!!!

TaylorMade
Jun 15, 2008, 3:11 PM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1053/560257190_ab65b325ec.jpg

*Taylor*