PDA

View Full Version : BURNING MAN 2008 BI GROUP

BiCoupleCosta
Jun 7, 2008, 12:03 AM
We are going to Bman for the first time as well as the surrounding areas. Is there anyone that has some advice that has gone before or anyone going to might want to meet up with us. THX.

12voltman59
Jun 7, 2008, 10:41 AM
I wish I could help ya--I have wanted to go check out this craziness since I first heard about it---for me that is a pretty major trip to head out on the road---one of these days I hope to do it---

Have fun if you guys go--I am sure that you will find some info from some of the other members of the site.

ncbike33
Jun 7, 2008, 2:26 PM
i lived in reno for a few years so know burning man well.

first. don't have drugs or guns. feds all over and they do make lots of arrests.

second. water. water. water. electrolytes. check out hammer nutrition and get some endurolyte capsules. it is hot, dry, and windy. seriously do not underestimate the amount of fluids you need.

2a - sunscreen - you will be topless or naked or whatever - sunscreen

3 - have some private place to recoup - you will be tired you will want to be alone if only briefly

4 - lots of naked people - so much fun

if you have a motorhome or trailer with air conditioning you will be even more popular so be discerning - lots of folks there are professional at taking advantage - regardless of your experience these people know how to take advantage - be careful

5 - have fun fun fun

6 - water and sunscreen lots and lots

7 - on another note - you have the sexiest photos on this, and most other, site(s) - thank you for sharing

BiCoupleCosta
Jun 7, 2008, 9:38 PM
THX Ncbick33

We have a RV and ART CAR. Going with a friend that has been 3 times.
I think we are OK on things and very cool gifts.
Just like to meet some cool peps. Can be such a better time if this sight works.
Like to get the most out Burning Man and share with like minded peps. THX

BiCoupleCosta
Jun 9, 2008, 5:17 PM
Going to be some HOT pics when we get back!

THX

ncbike33
Jun 10, 2008, 4:35 PM
well i can't wait to see them. wish i were going this year, but too much work.

i will check to see if a friend of mine is going though. she is fun.

anyway please share more pics. you two are amazing. wish i were younger lol. would take advantage.

take care.

rick

BiCoupleCosta
Jun 13, 2008, 12:13 PM
We have been in Costa Rica for 3 years now. Love it don't miss the U.S. at all. It is nice to be free. Burning Man has always been on things to do list.

BiCoupleCosta
Jun 14, 2008, 1:00 PM
Actually it's really awesome here. I can speak for the both of us when I say that we would never dream of going back to the states if we don't have to. In the states your free to do what the tell you to do. Here we feel more free than ever to live our lives in a much more natural/relaxed way. Property is extremely affordable here and general cost of living is significantly cheaper especially the health care. I got a really good deal on my tits. We are from flat Florida, where it's becoming more and more a police state. How many rights can somebody lose and still feel free. (Anti-rave law - it's against the law to dance after 2:00 a.m. in Orlando, Florida). Costa Rica is a beautiful country that we are extremely happy in. We just don't see a future for us in the US being a young couple. Here we have free time and have had the time to travel. In the states all we did is work for the "man". In the states, going to Burning Man was just a dream. We're living our dreams in Costa Rica.

THX

Delilah
Jun 14, 2008, 1:43 PM
OOOOH... can you take photos and share with us here? :) I bet it is just breath taking over there. I would love to visit there.

Actually it's really awesome here. I can speak for the both of us when I say that we would never dream of going back to the states if we don't have to. In the states your free to do what the tell you to do. Here we feel more free than ever to live our lives in a much more natural/relaxed way. Property is extremely affordable here and general cost of living is significantly cheaper especially the health care. I got a really good deal on my tits. We are from flat Florida, where it's becoming more and more a police state. How many rights can somebody lose and still feel free. (Anti-rave law - it's against the law to dance after 2:00 a.m. in Orlando, Florida). Costa Rica is a beautiful country that we are extremely happy in. We just don't see a future for us in the US being a young couple. Here we have free time and have had the time to travel. In the states all we did is work for the "man". In the states, going to Burning Man was just a dream. We're living our dreams in Costa Rica.

THX