PDA

View Full Version : fetish calender volunteers

swans
Mar 22, 2008, 11:50 AM
I am in the process of designing a calender for 2009 that has a posed fetish scene for each month. It will be rather explicit showing men with men, women with women, and some mixed; in various acts of bondage, including lots of latex/ rubber/ mummification and plastic bagging (breath play).

I have a couple of kinky bi mates who have agreed to pose for a few sessions as long as their faces are not shown but I need a few other volunteers to take part so that I have a good selection.

Photo shoots will take place later in the year at various locations throughout the UK- hotels, forests, tents etc- anywhere that will tell a story of two guys/ girls or couples who have gone away together for a fetish night out.
The shots will be very professional and mainly concentrate on the messy consequences of their actions. There will be lots of fake cum liberally applied to the scenes (along with any "real" semen that may be produced)

For example- Jan will have one of my bi mates lying naked (well oiled) infront of a log fire with a plastic bag stretched over his face. His head will be tipped back as though he is in the last throws of ectasy. Over his open gasping lips there will be a hole that has previously been forced open by his friend, who's cock now hangs limply over his contorted plastic wrapped face, still dripping with cum after he has apparently fucked his buddies mouth. It will be apparent by the amount of thick creamy spunk around the hole and splattered over the plastic that they were obviously having lots of fetish fun together.
And thats the idea... I want the pictures to be as though we have just caught them in the act.

Any volunteers?