PDA

View Full Version : The dream is over

siraussietosser
Nov 22, 2005, 12:47 AM
I finally got the guts to ask my teen j/o buddy, and the only guy who I had most of my m/m sexual encounters with if he ever thought about the great times we used to have together while we were both teens growing up and exploring each others cocks.

Alas after 8 years of masturbating over the thought of us getting together and reliving our teen years, they were shattered with his reply of you are having me one, um no!
After all these years and bang its an answer I did not want to hear.

He was the only guy apart from a few others I have ever been sexual with and he is the first cock I ever sucked. ummmmm

We had lots of fun growing up, and we have both moved on and we both have girlfriends and both engaged.

BUT if only he had said yes, my dreams would have come true. I love my g/f very, very much, but it would make life that extra bit special to have a good friend I can meet up with and fulfill some urges that my g/f can't do for me.

Oh well, the dream is over.

Thanx for letting me vent, and get this of my chest.

Cheers :tong:

red_riding_hood_27
Nov 22, 2005, 9:57 AM
Sorry that your dream was crushed. But what if he had said yes and it was not the same as you remembered. Then all the best times and the dream will be replaced by a bad memory. So continue to dream of the good times..something to keep you company.

Angela

crowznest
Nov 22, 2005, 5:35 PM
My dream is also over poor me and damn that asshole I wish he would have never touched me! I wanted to so much want him again in my mouth and in my ass but he just treats me like shit now like I don't exist or somthing what a lame! Ok I'm hating and that can't be good. Oh well I saw him and he looks terriable anyway all used and abused drunken idiot look ! Well on to better things and people maybe I'll find that right guy somwhere or sometime thanks for the spotlight!

Gregg

Mrs.F
Nov 22, 2005, 7:08 PM
:( I'm sorry also that your dream was crushed. But things always do happen for a reason, whether we like it or not. Maybe this next time around while your older wouldn't be what you had been dreaming about for 8 yrs. And then your good memories would be gone. I think we all look back at the good times we had as a teenager and the stuff we did was great fun. What you have are great memories to remember always! :)

Damon
Nov 22, 2005, 8:01 PM
My philosophy to life is "Honesty, Loyalty, Bravery".

Maybe it would have been a good idea to tell ur girl from the beginning that you like this and that. If she wasnt interested after that then fine.. not much of a loss.. but at least you're being true to yourself.. now you have a girlfriend who, although you love, cant give you what you need..

Think about it..

Damon

siraussietosser
Nov 23, 2005, 12:44 AM
My philosophy to life is "Honesty, Loyalty, Bravery".

Maybe it would have been a good idea to tell ur girl from the beginning that you like this and that. If she wasnt interested after that then fine.. not much of a loss.. but at least you're being true to yourself.. now you have a girlfriend who, although you love, cant give you what you need..

Think about it..

Damon

True, she cant give me what I need SOMETIMES, but I do love her and would not have it any other way. Although it is more of like what I want than what I need!
I wanted to relive my teens, if only once more, BUT now all I have is memories, and that's is the way it has to be.
I am quite honest with my girlfriend when it comes to sex, and I tell her what I want, but she is not up for some of my ideas, and I can respect her choices.
Cheers all! :cool:

siraussietosser
Nov 23, 2005, 12:51 AM
Sorry that your dream was crushed. But what if he had said yes and it was not the same as you remembered. Then all the best times and the dream will be replaced by a bad memory. So continue to dream of the good times..something to keep you company.

Angela

True it may not have been what I remembered it being, but at least I would know. And I think I only want it to happen because for some reason I have been dreaming alot about it, and to be honest one of my j/o inspirations, and I dont know but I have this feeling that if I did it again, it would end a part of my life that I have been hanging on to for 8 yrs, and I can get on with the rest of my life.

Although now, my j/o insoiration is what if he said YES!

D'oh!

Has anyone else ever been knock back by their first experiences????

:rolleyes:

binbi42
Nov 23, 2005, 6:06 AM
True it may not have been what I remembered it being, but at least I would know. And I think I only want it to happen because for some reason I have been dreaming alot about it, and to be honest one of my j/o inspirations, and I dont know but I have this feeling that if I did it again, it would end a part of my life that I have been hanging on to for 8 yrs, and I can get on with the rest of my life.

Although now, my j/o insoiration is what if he said YES!

D'oh!

Has anyone else ever been knock back by their first experiences????

:rolleyes:

I don't think it would end the part of the life that you've been hanging on to for 8 years, but perhaps it would allow you to move on. When learning to ride a bike we wobble and sometimes fall. Eventually we learn how to find balance and are able to get from point A to point B without any trouble. When you've finally learned to ride and love the exhilaration it gives..I doubt you'd want to park and not want to experience the joy of riding over and over again.
I went through a very similar experience with a friend that started in college. The relationship that we had was that of best friends and we played on the sly with one another for about 7 years. We both had girlfriends and eventually wives that had no knowledge of our activities, and lived by the code of "What you don't know won't hurt you". When I married the second time, I was 27 and seriously still struggling with my sexuality in regard to my enjoyment of occasionally enjoying m2m sex.
I spent the next 13 years maintaining the fantasy and doing pretty much the same thing you've been doing at least in my mind (where all great sex originates)......28 years went by...and my friend and I hadn't spoken with one another since..We had no clue as to where each other even lived outside of the state. He's in Ca. I'm in Fla. Well to make a long story short,. I contacted him via Yahoo..we talked on the phone and a month later he flew out. We wound up having sex again but this time as a threesome with my wife as well..It was without a doubt the best of both worlds for me and was even better than I had remembered :bigrin: ...dreams do have a way of coming true sometimes..
It was the one and only threesome we've had as a couple with another male and it worked for us because of the levels of trust established. We don't seek threesomes but we do seek out other bi couples (she’s bi as well) because it creates the balance we need .I believe there are many males who explore as teens with other males, maybe prior to getting past that point of shyness that allows us to finally experience the opposite sex. Chances are if you enjoyed then which you obviously did, and you are still masturbating to the memories, then eventually the need to turn those fantasies into reality will happen when the right person comes along and the time is right. So.. "Row Row Row your boat..gently down the stream..Merrily Merrily Merrily Merrily...Life is but a dream". :2cents: :eek: :2cents:

A

jordok
Nov 25, 2005, 7:05 PM
Just to say what a wise answer winbi42 has given - That's very deep and exactly the sort of experience that I for one joined this group to read.

Thanks