PDA

View Full Version : 500

ambi53mm
Oct 28, 2007, 1:02 AM
You know there really should be something for hitting the 500 mark in posts...
No cake ..no bells going off...no gold watch...no blowjob....nothing...de nada!!
Maybe I should go buy a lotto ticket:rolleyes:

Ambi500:)

arana
Oct 28, 2007, 1:57 AM
Whooo hooo WTG Ambi!!! Congrats!!!!

Please see the receptionist at the door for your complimentary bj.

Doggie_Wood
Oct 28, 2007, 10:39 AM
Congratulations Ambi ! !
Sorry :( No cake cause I ate it all. :rolleyes: But,

Here's the bell ringinghttp://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd155/Dogwoods_place/bell.jpg

And the gold watchhttp://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd155/Dogwoods_place/watch.jpg

Give me a few moments while I adjust my knee pads. :bigrin:

:doggie:

csrakate
Oct 28, 2007, 1:40 PM
Whooo hooo WTG Ambi!!! Congrats!!!!

Please see the receptionist at the door for your complimentary bj.

I just checked the schedule!! There is NO ONE signed up for BJ duty this week!!! Sorry ambi, you had to hit this milestone when volunteerism is at it's lowest! But will you take a rain check??

Congrats on your 500th post!! Keep em coming!!

Hugs,
Kate

ambi53mm
Oct 28, 2007, 8:07 PM
My sincerest heart felt thanks:) I feel honored to be in such giving and loving company:grouphug:Namaste

Ambi:) <>()<>

ps...... and oh yeah.....rainchecks are always welcome :bigrin:

12voltman59
Oct 28, 2007, 8:17 PM
I just recently went over a thousand posts--I think that should warrant some sort of lock being placed on my keyboard--kinda like one of those boots they put on your car if you owe too many parking tickets!!! LOL

onewhocares
Oct 28, 2007, 8:36 PM
Well Ambi....if you get a blow job for 500....what do Volty and I get as we are both over 1000. Can you just imagine what Arana and a few selects would be entitled to for over 2000. I can begin thinking. Can I put my request in.

CONGRATULATIONS

Azrael
Oct 28, 2007, 8:42 PM
Well Ambi....if you get a blow job for 500....what do Volty and I get as we are both over 1000.

Is a toaster involved somewhere in the plan? :bigrin:

ambi53mm
Oct 28, 2007, 8:56 PM
Well Ambi....if you get a blow job for 500....what do Volty and I get as we are both over 1000. Can you just imagine what Arana and a few selects would be entitled to for over 2000. I can begin thinking. Can I put my request in.

CONGRATULATIONS

LOL Yes and by all means the 1000 mark and 2000+ mark should receive something very special ...I like the direction your thoughts are taking :bigrin:...as a triple digit half way to a quad digit status it seems only fair;)

Ambi:)

ambi53mm
Oct 28, 2007, 8:59 PM
Is a toaster involved somewhere in the plan? :bigrin:

I don't know about a toaster AZ...but a bun warmer probably is within easy reach...after all,..this is a bi ;) site.

affectionately
Ambi:)