PDA

View Full Version : Worst Lie?

crimsonvelvet
Aug 17, 2007, 12:26 PM
Ok, I thought I would try a little change of pace here! What's the worst lie anybody has ever told you in an attempt to hook up? Or the worst lie someone has ever told you to try to blow you off? This is all meant to be in good fun so have at it! :bigrin:

I'll go first (naturally)! ;)

I once had a fifty something year old cross dresser from Portugal try and convince me that he was female and lived in the states. But when the web cam went on, the truth came out. He admitted that it was all a lie to try to get me to fall in love with him. Needless to say, I couldn't really trust him after that! lol :P

And the worst thing anyone has said to blow me off was 'I have an earache so I can't type or really use my computer or anything anymore!' *blink blink*

Herbwoman39
Aug 17, 2007, 12:44 PM
"My wife and I are separated. The papers are back at my apartment."

Seriously.

crimsonvelvet
Aug 17, 2007, 12:48 PM
LOL! Wow. :)

kitten
Aug 17, 2007, 1:55 PM
"I can't wear condoms, they give me a rash..."

guess what buddy...

:banghead:

moonlitwish
Aug 17, 2007, 7:03 PM
"I can't wear condoms, they give me a rash..."

guess what buddy...

:banghead:

Omg I've used that one but in a slightly different way...I can't use those condoms they give me a rash. lol He was pissed that I wouldn't let him in without one either!

innaminka
Aug 17, 2007, 7:41 PM
"I love you!" :eek::eek::eek:

From my Ex of many many years ago. It was about 6 months after we, sorry, I separated.
I think I actually laughed out loud.

God! coming on 20 years ago and I still remember that feeble attempt.

Azrael
Aug 17, 2007, 7:49 PM
"I'm gonna make you come right now."
Nice try, buddy.
The effort was there, but this guy just didn't have the skill.

onewhocares
Aug 17, 2007, 8:16 PM
NO ONE lies to Belle......Belle, being the big, blonde and beautiful will ....Make their day...I take NO prisoners.. HA HA

dafydd
Aug 17, 2007, 8:23 PM
I had my girlfriend call me on a bad date and said she needed help now because she was distraught about breaking up with her boyf. lie

another time one guy said to me he was allergic to my lube and quickly left.

the mage
Aug 17, 2007, 11:49 PM
A faked pregnancy...

Long Duck Dong
Aug 18, 2007, 6:21 AM
the worst ever pick up line that I have ever heard : your ass needs a leather / bear man like me to suck it, fuck it and spank it until you scream out my name

the guy was dressed in a floral shirt and sarong, looked like peewee herman, and from what I heard was barely 3.5 inchs fully erect

I know that wanking makes people go blind, but seriously, my knob would need some real serious polishing for me to go blind enuf to think that guy was a leather / bear man

biwords
Aug 18, 2007, 6:28 AM
the worst ever pick up line that I have ever heard : your ass needs a leather / bear man like me to suck it, fuck it and spank it until you scream out my name

I dunno, from what you describe this seems to come under 'giving it the old college try' rather than lying. If someone said that to me in good humor, I'd crack up. Which I guess would make it a GOOD pick-up line. As for Az's quoted "I'm going to make you come right now" -- well, again, good on 'im for trying....

darkeyes
Aug 18, 2007, 6:48 AM
The posh arsehole who told me he wos James younger son of the Duke of Roxburgh.. like an arsehole..me believed im... turned out he wos Charlie, elder son of a fuckin train driver! Well me wos only 17 at the time..gimme a break!

CuddlyKate
Aug 18, 2007, 8:08 AM
The bisexual flatmate who promised me she would not try her luck when she plied me with wine and Brandy. She shall remain nameless and has been left without a name ever since.

darkeyes
Aug 18, 2007, 12:27 PM
The bisexual flatmate who promised me she would not try her luck when she plied me with wine and Brandy. She shall remain nameless and has been left without a name ever since.

Oooooooooooooo... ya fibber... ya didn last till the brandy ya tart!:tong: Anyas called me lotsa names eva since!!!;)

ForbiddenWindow
Aug 18, 2007, 1:19 PM
The worst lie i've ever had was a set up for a one night stand...I felt so jyped.

welickit
Aug 18, 2007, 3:40 PM
Married guy who was cheating and said he was single. Cheats have nothing to offer but more lies and cheating. How could anyone trust a cheat and a liar?

wolfcamp
Aug 18, 2007, 6:10 PM

I would think that would be your good luck. Oh well, I'll never understand women. :rolleyes: :tong:

darkeyes
Aug 18, 2007, 7:51 PM
I would think that would be your good luck. Oh well, I'll never understand women. :rolleyes: :tong:

Tee hee... sayin nowt!:tong: