PDA

View Full Version : Your Parents, Your Children

Toad82
Jun 21, 2007, 1:10 AM
I was wondering if anyone on the site had bi or gay parents. Or if anyone has a bi or gay kid.

My mother is bi, so growing up I had two mothers. As my brother and I got older my mother always kept telling us that she hoped that on of us was gay or bi. Just wondering if anyone else had this happen to them or have said it to their kids. Thanks

RJ :lokai:

TaylorMade
Jun 21, 2007, 1:19 AM
What about simply hoping that you would grow up to be happy, healthy adults? That would be the most important thing in my book.

*Taylor*

mouse46
Jun 21, 2007, 8:51 AM
I was wondering if anyone on the site had bi or gay parents. Or if anyone has a bi or gay kid.

My mother is bi, so growing up I had two mothers. As my brother and I got older my mother always kept telling us that she hoped that on of us was gay or bi. Just wondering if anyone else had this happen to them or have said it to their kids. Thanks

RJ :lokai:
:flag4:aS FAR AS i KNOW MY PARENTS WERE STRAIGHT. BUT I WAS LATER TOLD MY MOM DID EXPERIMENT WHEN SHE WAS YOUNGER. MY KIDS (3 DAUGHTERS) ,TWO TRIED THE SAME SEX BUT IT DIDN'T WORK OUT FOR THEM. IT DOESN'T MATTER TO ME IF THEY ARE BI AS LONG AS THEY ARE HAPPY.AND AS FAR AS THEIR MOM BEING BI, THATS FINE WITH THEM TOO. :bigrin: