PDA

View Full Version : For Flat - Small chested women......

TashaSW
Mar 6, 2007, 11:06 PM
I am curious who else here (WOMEN ONLY) is flat chested or VERY small chested.
Im talking about the VERY flat and small chested women... the ones who don't even need a bra and never will have to worry about sagging :)

Im one of those REALLY small chested (almost flat) people....

Sometimes I think they are great :) No sore boobs, no stagging, can wear pretty much anything I please.....
But when you have a small body, young look, and almost no boobs..... well.... some people think your a child.
Happened to me a few times :( How fuserating!!! Has anyone else ever had issues like that? lol Although I shouldn't complain cause when Im 60 I could apper 40 hehe

Tasha

TorontoGuy2007
Mar 6, 2007, 11:31 PM
i find small breasts to be very cute and sexy.. you are lucky you don't have to deal with back pain and unwanted attention from sex-craving men. hehe

TashaSW
Mar 6, 2007, 11:43 PM
Thats true..... I don't like people staring at boobs like thats all that matters!! lol

I want someone to like me for who I am :) not what I look like lol

arana
Mar 6, 2007, 11:48 PM
I've wondered what it would be like to have a smaller chest and not have to buy tops a size or two larger just so I could button them closed without my boobs looking like they're trying to burst through.

12voltman59
Mar 7, 2007, 1:35 AM
While it does unfortunately seem that many guys prefer large breasted women---for the life of me, I never knew why--I always have tended to find smaller breasted women to be my preference and I sure as hell do not understand breast augmentation unless a woman loses a breast to cancer.

Let's hear it for small breasted women and guys with small "male members!"

I've always liked this saying: "Anything more than a mouthful is a waste anyway!"

And Tasha--Damn!!!! Those are some hot babes on your avatar!!!!!! The pic always captures my eye!!!!

:tong: :tongue: ;) :bigrin: :bigrin:

Rhuth
Mar 7, 2007, 1:45 AM
Pssst... Arana... Forget the baggy styles and order your shirts from Bravissimo (http://www.bravissimo.com/bravissimo/). It is the only place I have ever found where we can get shirts that fit our entire torso like the small chested girls get to do when they walk into whatever store they want.

I haven't experienced a flat chest since third grade. I could have sworn I was the most awkward fourth grader in the world. I know you asked for the flatter girls to stand up and not me, but I just wanted to say you flat chested girls are so sexy!

My first experience with a woman was with a to-die-for model type who joked that they were not breasts but Dots Candy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dots_(candy)) for me to eat. Yum!

All the top models and actresses we fawn over have little or no chest. My all-time favorite fantasy girl is Jenny Shimizu (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenny_Shimizu).

So, you go girls! Bounce and dance for the rest of us with back and shoulder problems!

/Rhuth

TashaSW
Mar 7, 2007, 2:08 AM
Pssst... Arana... Forget the baggy styles and order your shirts from Bravissimo (http://www.bravissimo.com/bravissimo/). It is the only place I have ever found where we can get shirts that fit our entire torso like the small chested girls get to do when they walk into whatever store they want.

I haven't experienced a flat chest since third grade. I could have sworn I was the most awkward fourth grader in the world. I know you asked for the flatter girls to stand up and not me, but I just wanted to say you flat chested girls are so sexy!

My first experience with a woman was with a to-die-for model type who joked that they were not breasts but Dots Candy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dots_(candy)) for me to eat. Yum!

All the top models and actresses we fawn over have little or no chest. My all-time favorite fantasy girl is Jenny Shimizu (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenny_Shimizu).

So, you go girls! Bounce and dance for the rest of us with back and shoulder problems!

/Rhuth

Dots Candy!!!!! mmm its been awhile since I had those (the candy) lol Never thought of calling small boobies a name of a candy or something lol

I remember a online friend telling me she perfered small boobs cause it all fits in her mouth. :)

True about the models and some actresses.... :) Thanks :)

Volt, glad you like my avatar :) I love that pic too and want to get the poster of the picture soon. lol

innaminka
Mar 7, 2007, 2:18 AM
I'm one - not as flat as needing no bra - but most times I make do with an A-cup.
When younger, I pined for something to stick on my chest. BOOBS were definitely "in."
Now I thank whatever creator you like that I am as I am. No sore backs, No fortune in support Boulder-Holders, and they fit in another's mouth which is very, very sexy for moi!

Unfortunately the creator didn't have the same good sense when designing my lower half..... far more than a mouthful there!

And yes, I like littlies to play with. Boobs per se don't really attract me, and I'm easy with whatever I happen to encounter on another's chest, but littlies do have a certain grace and style! :female: :female:

darkeyes
Mar 7, 2007, 3:41 AM
As 1 of the tidgie brigade which is sumthin of a real bugbear 2 me, cos me wants sum! Dont wanna hav huge saggies, not even desperate for the perfect boobie, jus sum that makes me look as if I actually had sum. Cant say me don need a bra..me dus..just! But can get away wivout 1 an dus sumtimes spesh on prowl nites! Me mum reckons that if me found nice man 2 settle down wiv an have lotsa nice babbas that wud help...jeez...wotta price 2 pay for boob! Men an kids!! No ta... Fran likes kids a lot an has luffly namedaughter she adores...but me likes ta b able 2 hand them back! Don wan me own!

But at end of day..me kismet is 2 hav tidgies.. not gonna hav em stuffed wiv silicon so surgery is out... had boobie surgery for sumthin else not so long back an the stress of that made me jus glad me has wot me has! Hate teasin' stuffed tittie meself an aint gonna inflict that on ne 1 else.. jus accept wot me don hav! Implants jus neva look, act an feel real.. However wee they r they r mine an at end of day am jus soooooo relieved jus2 hav wot I do!

yoyo4u
Mar 7, 2007, 3:50 AM
As 1 of the tidgie brigade which is sumthin of a real bugbear 2 me, cos me wants sum! Dont wanna hav huge saggies, not even desperate for the perfect boobie, jus sum that makes me look as if I actually had sum. Cant say me don need a bra..me dus..just! But can get away wivout 1 an dus sumtimes spesh on prowl nites! Me mum reckons that if me found nice man 2 settle down wiv an have lotsa nice babbas that wud help...jeez...wotta price 2 pay for boob! Men an kids!! No ta... Fran likes kids a lot an has luffly namedaughter she adores...but me likes ta b able 2 hand them back! Don wan me own!

But at end of day..me kismet is 2 hav tidgies.. not gonna hav em stuffed wiv silicon so surgery is out... had boobie surgery for sumthin else not so long back an the stress of that made me jus glad me has wot me has! Hate teasin' stuffed tittie meself an aint gonna inflict that on ne 1 else.. jus accept wot me don hav! Implants jus neva look, act an feel real.. However wee they r they r mine an at end of day am jus soooooo relieved jus2 hav wot I do!

wotta..????????
I think I'll have what you're having :tong:

darkeyes
Mar 7, 2007, 3:52 AM
wotta..????????

At present moment? Coffee two rounds toast fore me shoots off 2 work! :tong:

Domino
Mar 7, 2007, 4:02 AM
I like girls with small breasts, cute sticky out nipples, I find it hot, very hot.

flightdeck
Mar 7, 2007, 4:12 AM
;) my wife has big breasts but i also think a lady with small or no breasts is very sexy.

dans94
Mar 7, 2007, 4:54 AM
I hope you don't mind if I ad my 2 cents worth. I love small to no breasts on a lady as long as they're sensitive. I can't believe American men and women have fallen for the advertisements and become big boob fans. There's nothing sexier than a petit lady with small breasts.

sammie19
Mar 7, 2007, 7:01 AM
wotta..????????

You have to forgive Fran. She is slightly insane, but persevere. It makes sense after a fashion. :bigrin:

Tommy2020
Mar 7, 2007, 8:04 AM
I was always taught that, "ANYTHING OVER A MOUTHFUL IS A WASTE".
Having said that, my wife is well endowed in that department and they droop slightly so I tell her that it's just more to love.
To me, all women's breasts are beautiful and no woman, should ever feel inadequate due to the size of her breasts.
Just my thoughts....
((((((((((((((((((( ( - y - ) ))))))))))))))))))))
Tommy2020

skiflydive
Mar 7, 2007, 8:38 AM
I like girls with small breasts, cute sticky out nipples, I find it hot, very hot.
I'm definitely with you Domino. I'm one of those unconventional guys. I always like whats there but I definitely prefer very small busted women with cute sensitive nipples.

Plus it avoids the age old question....Are they big or long?

skiflydive
Mar 7, 2007, 10:26 AM
This does nothing for me at all..

www.myboobsite.com/blog/eden-has-better-taste-in-women

meteast chick
Mar 7, 2007, 11:36 AM
This does nothing for me at all..

www.myboobsite.com/blog/eden-has-better-taste-in-women

UUUGGGH!!!....gag...wow I mean that's straight up nasty if you ask me!

I was never completely flat, but always smaller, some would say weight to boob proportionate, and always wished I could completely fill out my cup size. In the summer I could get away with bandaids, and frequently did until my late teens. Well, I had kids and kissed that boat goodbye. Since I lost the weight last year I'm somewhere in between but unfortunately have some of the sagging that's caused by breastfeeding.

I find small chests on women very sexy, especially on petite gals who would look just flat-out wrong with big'uns. If we saw a large gal with a completely flat chest it would just look kinda odd too y'know?.

Well, that's my :2cents:

And Fran, I have no idea what their problem is, I mean ur spekin' plain english!

luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxoxoxox
meteast

TashaSW
Mar 7, 2007, 12:12 PM

lol sticky out nipples is true..... *looks down* they are "sleeping" right now but when they wanna stick out.... wow, they sure stick out!! lol *hides*

TashaSW
Mar 7, 2007, 12:22 PM
UUUGGGH!!!....gag...wow I mean that's straight up nasty if you ask me!

I was never completely flat, but always smaller, some would say weight to boob proportionate, and always wished I could completely fill out my cup size. In the summer I could get away with bandaids, and frequently did until my late teens. Well, I had kids and kissed that boat goodbye. Since I lost the weight last year I'm somewhere in between but unfortunately have some of the sagging that's caused by breastfeeding.

I find small chests on women very sexy, especially on petite gals who would look just flat-out wrong with big'uns. If we saw a large gal with a completely flat chest it would just look kinda odd too y'know?.

Well, that's my :2cents:

And Fran, I have no idea what their problem is, I mean ur spekin' plain english!

luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxoxoxox
meteast

Since the link is nasty Im NOT clicking it :) lol
Ya, Im petite :) 5'1, small body small chest, my sister once called my looks more of a dancers than anything else. (ballerina dancer lol and yes I know some ballet)

I remember when I was little.... Boobs did seem IN. lol In school if you didn't have boobs then you were still a CHILD... even if you were the same age as the kids saying your a child.
I remember the 80s when girls also stuffed thier bras..... lol do people still do that these days??

Tasha

Rhuth
Mar 7, 2007, 12:31 PM
This does nothing for me at all..It does do something for me, but just like I like both men and women, I like both big and small, and everything in between. I felt that this thread was for singing the praises of the small, since we big girls usually get all the songs. I also want my sisters in bigness to understand they are still loved. Flattering the flatter girls does not include calling any other group unattractive.

trip1
Mar 7, 2007, 12:39 PM
Since the link is nasty Im NOT clicking it :) lol
Ya, Im petite :) 5'1, small body small chest, my sister once called my looks more of a dancers than anything else. (ballerina dancer lol and yes I know some ballet)

I remember when I was little.... Boobs did seem IN. lol In school if you didn't have boobs then you were still a CHILD... even if you were the same age as the kids saying your a child.
I remember the 80s when girls also stuffed thier bras..... lol do people still do that these days??

Tasha

What's wrong with sag Tasha. Nothing wrong with that in fact I find them a turn on...

TashaSW
Mar 7, 2007, 12:49 PM
What's wrong with sag Tasha. Nothing wrong with that in fact I find them a turn on...

?? oh is that what the link is? I usually avoid clicking links if someone says its nasty :) Especially when Im eating breakfast. Never know where the links going to.....

Tasha

trip1
Mar 7, 2007, 12:56 PM
?? oh is that what the link is? I usually avoid clicking links if someone says its nasty :) Especially when Im eating breakfast. Never know where the links going to.....

Tasha

I didn't say anything about that link up a few postes. It's a big boob link and has nothing to do with beautiful shagging boobs...

darkeyes
Mar 7, 2007, 12:56 PM

luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxoxoxox
meteast

Me knos Met.. sum folk obviously wer neva eddicated 2 well! luff ya! :bigrin:

BareHunter45
Mar 7, 2007, 1:06 PM
I know the original request was for only women to respond, but I feel very strongly about his topic...only because I asolutely adore women (well I could stop right there, but as far as breasts are concerned) with small breasts. 36AAA is perfect! My wife is weel endowed and she would like to make them smaller (for her own reasons). Many women are envious of women with large breasts and I guess if the men oogle over hem and they like the attention, I can see why. Although men will be more vocal about seeing a woman with large breasts...there is a silent group that adores the smaller ones...it is hard to be vocal about it when you see a woman with small breasts...but there are many of us there...we just can't be as vocal and as obvious about it. So...I LOVE EM!!!! Give me small breasts ANY day.

Thanks for allowing me to have my say...I am now going to go look at naked women with small breasts and Dream! PHEW...feeling it already!

TashaSW
Mar 7, 2007, 1:06 PM
I didn't say anything about that link up a few postes. It's a big boob link and has nothing to do with beautiful shagging boobs...

I didn't say I had anything against sagging boobs..... I just meant people tell me I don't have to worry about sag cause of my chest.

TashaSW
Mar 7, 2007, 1:13 PM
I know the original request was for only women to respond, but I feel very strongly about his topic...only because I asolutely adore women (well I could stop right there, but as far as breasts are concerned) with small breasts. 36AAA is perfect! My wife is weel endowed and she would like to make them smaller (for her own reasons). Many women are envious of women with large breasts and I guess if the men oogle over hem and they like the attention, I can see why. Although men will be more vocal about seeing a woman with large breasts...there is a silent group that adores the smaller ones...it is hard to be vocal about it when you see a woman with small breasts...but there are many of us there...we just can't be as vocal and as obvious about it. So...I LOVE EM!!!! Give me small breasts ANY day.

Thanks for allowing me to have my say...I am now going to go look at naked women with small breasts and Dream! PHEW...feeling it already!

lol ya large breasts seems to get most attention and I know a lot of that attention is very UNWANTED lol
Im happy tho with my small chest.... no unwanted looks... makes me feel comfy too.

mrplayfuluk
Mar 7, 2007, 1:50 PM

just the thought of small pert breasts with big nipples gets me going! spent time with one American woman with silicone breasts (behind her own) and although I got used to them I prefer the real thing petite,pointy and sensitive to touch.... grrrrr

trip1
Mar 7, 2007, 2:04 PM
I didn't say I had anything against sagging boobs..... I just meant people tell me I don't have to worry about sag cause of my chest.

Sorry Tasha. I needed to clean my glasses. I clicked the wrong posting...

TashaSW
Mar 7, 2007, 2:07 PM
senstive yes they are lol I have gotten a habit where I touch my boobs a lot lately ummm which is A GOOD THING I suppose cause.....

My ex made me feel VERY bad about them. and its recently I started liking my chest again :) My ex made me feel very bad about a lot of things actually......... Anyway.......

Im gonna shower now :) talk to you guys later

mrplayfuluk
Mar 7, 2007, 2:20 PM

just the thought of small pert breasts with big nipples gets me going! spent time with one American woman with silicone breasts (behind her own) and although I got used to them I prefer the real thing petite,pointy and sensitive to touch.... grrrrr

biwords
Mar 7, 2007, 2:41 PM
Well, here's a different view:

I have to say that I'm not at all fetishistic about this (Obviously, I am not implying any criticism of those who have marked preferences). I love the small-breastedness of a small-breasted woman and the large-breastedness of a large-breasted woman. Just as I like blondeness in a blonde and brunetteness in a brunette.

So much to enjoy and appreciate!

darkeyes
Mar 7, 2007, 2:45 PM
You have to forgive Fran. She is slightly insane, but persevere. It makes sense after a fashion. :bigrin:

Bloody hell Sam..brave aintcha?? wotya mean afta a fashion? :bigrin:

darkeyes
Mar 7, 2007, 3:11 PM

Just for you yoyo an translation since obviously you were never taught franspeak an obvious oversight by your education authority.

"As one with small breasts, which I find annoying, I wish mine were a bit larger and more full than they are. I dont want large droopy breasts, and dont even want them to be perfect, but I would like to have enough to actually look as if I had some. I am not so little I dont need a bra, but only just, but I can get away without wearing one which I do sometimes especially when going out. My mother thinks I should find a nice man and settle down and have some nice babies which she says will help, but that price is too high to pay. Men or babies are not in my plans. I do like children as long as I can hand them back. I have a lovely little namedaughter I adore, but not for me my own.

In the end my fate seems to be too have very small breasts, but to achieve my dream I have no intention of having surgery for silicon implants are not for me. Not that long ago I had breast surgery for something else and I am just relieved to have what I have. I loathe playing with implanted breasts, because they neither look act or feel real, and I do not intend to inflict them on anyone else. At the end of the day they are mine such as they are and I am so happy I have what I do."

Now dont you dare say you were never taught English!!!

Mine's a treble brandy!

yoyo4u
Mar 7, 2007, 3:16 PM
Just for you yoyo an translation ...Now dont you dare say you were never taught English!!!

Mine's a treble brandy!

:) :) :)

I still would like to have what you're having :tongue:

love,
yoyo

darkeyes
Mar 7, 2007, 3:37 PM
:) :) :)

I still would like to have what you're having :tongue:

love,
yoyo

at present rather nice cabernet sauvignon. 1st glass. :tong:

IceLion
Mar 7, 2007, 3:51 PM
I can't help but think that this is like the same problem that men deal with. Am I big enough? Anyway, to my point; I think that size is irrelavant, what matters to me is that they are real. Fake boobs just have nothing to offer me. It's kind of funny, my wife is pretty well endowed, but hers actually got smaller after breastfeeding, go figure.

yoyo4u
Mar 7, 2007, 3:58 PM

Although I'm a Merlot guy, "cabernet sauvignon" doesn't sound like sacrifice.......... :tongue:

love,
yoyo

yoyo4u
Mar 7, 2007, 4:09 PM
My wife has small breasts. 35 years and two kids later, they still look just as beautiful as they did when I first saw them.

You might think I am dreaming of big boobs everyday, but no, it is every second day only... :tongue:

If size was important to me, I would have left her long time ago, just as much as I she would have left me for a different model, had "size" been important to her.

I agree with Tommy .... "ANYTHING OVER A MOUTHFUL IS A WASTE"

love you all,
yoyo

Herbwoman39
Mar 7, 2007, 5:03 PM
Tasha, you've got an advantage over many of the rest of us. I'm a C cup and after breastfeeding two kids, my girls will never face front again.

When I lay on my back, they're in my armpits. When I stand up, they look at my toes. It is *extremely* depressing since, because my Mom never took me bra shopping til I was 14, *I* think they look like dangling sweat socks. :(

I want surgery so bad I can taste it. I want them to look the way they were meant to when I was younger.

So, you're lucky. These are things you will never have to deal with in your life.

darkeyes
Mar 7, 2007, 6:07 PM
Although I'm a Merlot guy, "cabernet sauvignon" doesn't sound like sacrifice.......... :tongue:

love,
yoyo

Merlot is gud! x

onewhocares
Mar 7, 2007, 6:23 PM
Ok, well I am of the opposite persuasion, I have moderate to large breasts. At my best, they were a 40DD, and well it is hard to carry those puppies around. I have never know the feeling to have perky, cute and uplifted breasts. I have been blessed with both grandmothers saggy "feedbags" as I refer to them. Granted as I get older (uck) they are shirinking. Imagine being a man and having one of them swack you in the face during lovemaking. Embarressed is not the word. But then again, I do count them as an asset after my eyes, my personality and well ...those two.

Just my TWO cents....

Belle

NorthBiEast
Mar 7, 2007, 7:10 PM
My mom is tiny, I am not. When I was preggo, she told me "you'll be a good milk cow." Not happy making conversation. The opposite is that when she went bra shopping one day, the lingerie assistant told her "um, we don't carry them that small, try the teen section." So between the two of us, neither is happy :tongue:

Seriously, I wish I were smaller. When they started getting bigger with breastfeeding, I was really upset. I went up 2 shirt sizes, and now I have to get a whole new wardrobe!! (they are way more sensitive now though, so I guess it wasn't all for naught) Totally jealous of you smaller ladies though. :female:

annaxhardcorexnerd
Mar 7, 2007, 7:11 PM
Personally...I like small and perky ;)

s_shunpike
Mar 7, 2007, 9:24 PM
As stated before, I know that this was originally supposed to be women only, but - I have to put my :2cents: in.

Small breasts are absotively posolutely AWESOME!!!! It is time for the silent masses to stand up and proudly proclaim that small breasts are tops!!!!!!!!

My wife has fantastic small breasts and I love the fact that she can go without a bra and not have to worry. I love the fact that I can enjoy the whole breast without wandering.

CountryLover
Mar 7, 2007, 9:41 PM
My ex made my life miserable over my small breasts.

*holding up the centerfold in the latest issue of Huge Tits* "Why can't you look like this?? Here, try this cream, do this exercise...."

talk about destroying ones self esteem....

Now,
I sit here after a long day at work - and I haven't worn a bra in a couple weeks. I hate the damn things and count my many blessings that I can usually get away without wearing one. My sweet husband has made it clear that he loves my breasts just as they are...because they're mine. It sure works for me!

TashaSW
Mar 7, 2007, 9:53 PM
My ex made my life miserable over my small breasts.

*holding up the centerfold in the latest issue of Huge Tits* "Why can't you look like this?? Here, try this cream, do this exercise...."

talk about destroying ones self esteem....

Now,
I sit here after a long day at work - and I haven't worn a bra in a couple weeks. I hate the damn things and count my many blessings that I can usually get away without wearing one. My sweet husband has made it clear that he loves my breasts just as they are...because they're mine. It sure works for me!

Oh my god lol my ex was almost like that!!!
We played on "World of Warcraft" he told THE WHOLE GUILD that I had no boobs at all.... he said this after one girl was bragging about her large chest and all the guys including him was flirting with her... I told him I didn't like what he said and in game I said "you had no right to say that!!!"
But did he say sorry? No...... did he care.. his reply was "I was just telling the truth"
Hes so lucky mom taught me its wrong to do harm to others. :)

You know, I don't think I ever had someone in real life say something nice and sweet about my boobies..... and no, my ex didn't destory my self esteem..... almost did but when I looked at my naked self in the mirror I decided they weren't that bad, they went with my body and as much as I hate bras, I can get away without a bra... something most girls probably would kill for lol :)

Tasha

Long Duck Dong
Mar 7, 2007, 10:20 PM
hugs tash.... we have a girl in our circle, that we kinda reckon, missed puberty, or puberty missed her....cos she has nothing upstairs.... literally....

she has a heart of gold, a smile to die for and a personality of a angel.... and yet I have seen guys treat her like a nobody cos she is mammary challenged...

I give her absolute hell lol..... and she gives it right back...but she admitted to occasionally being jealous of other girls, but also happy that she never has to buy a bra....insect bites are bigger than her tits, so the only reason she would need a bra, would be when a insect bites her on her chest

her BF is a bloody nice guy and being a male, and a tit man, he admitted to me that it would be nice to see her with tits....so i offered a unconditional loan for her to give some breasts......her reaction was to say no thanks.... she was enjoying saving money on bras...

i am happy to say that they are expecting their first baby, and mummy is having to wear a bra... much to her amusement..... its a bloody b cup....lol
and dear me got told that I cursed her to make her grow breasts lol

Lorcan
Mar 8, 2007, 2:48 AM
for anyone who thinks that "any more than a mouthful is wasted", they haven't had a sausage sandwich with breast buns! :bigrin:

seriously, i love having A - cups. But true, when i was 28 yrs. old i was told i looked like 12 yrs old. Once i was in Home Depot with a work partner and someone mistook me for a boy. (I was in boy clothes but otherwise i look very feminine; i can't pass) My partner said, 'What can you do? Stuff?" :rolleyes:

I personally like all shapes and sizes.

NakedBike
Mar 8, 2007, 11:08 AM
When I met my darling she was 26 yrs old slim-somewhat muscular as girls go in a sexy fit way and had the cuttest 32 A cups with the absolutely sexiest-sexiest big tall nipples to die for. Bra-less-any time she felt like it. Although "the girls" often annouced their presence through her T-shirts-ahhhhh She used to get away with wearing pasties on the beach (I loved that)

Nearly 20 years later-including breast feeding our son "the girls" are now a bit bigger nearly a true B-but make an A cup "sexy bra" look fantastic and still have that delicious curve-now slightly enhanced due to size and those nipples are still incredibly sexy and sensitive and still point straight ahead. I love to do the the "cup" from behind knowing that on weekends the ladies are hanging free!

Champagne anyone?

Spicy
Mar 8, 2007, 4:23 PM
I love flat chested women. You seem like a very nice person, very sensitive and this is important. There are people who like big boobs, but remember there are those that love small boobs or flat chested too, I happen to love flated chested ones. So don't worry baby you are fine as you are!

Spicy

TashaSW
Mar 8, 2007, 5:02 PM
I took 2 pics today of me topless lol (just being silly)

Looks funny :( (nah, I just don't like my pictures hehe only a couple I actually do like)

flexuality
Mar 9, 2007, 8:05 AM
THAT'S what it's called!! LOL!! I was trying a few days ago to tell Sol one of the few red wines that I LIKE and that LIKES me.

Sharzies????? :tong: :bigrin: :tong:

12voltman59
Mar 9, 2007, 8:22 AM
After seeing that webiste that person had a link to in his post---thanks but no thanks---give me nice, small, perky breasts with nips, good and hard---

To each his own I suppose----

TashaSW
Mar 9, 2007, 2:12 PM
lol I think you guys, mostly the men, need to give my ex pointers in the lesson of the beauty of flat/small chested women lol

Now the women... you're all coming with ME lol

Tasha

Mrs. Taz
Mar 9, 2007, 5:15 PM
I to have small boobs. I also like small ones, I pretty much like em all though, except the really huge ones lol, sorry ladies.

TaylorMade
Mar 9, 2007, 10:02 PM
Well, here's a different view:

I have to say that I'm not at all fetishistic about this (Obviously, I am not implying any criticism of those who have marked preferences). I love the small-breastedness of a small-breasted woman and the large-breastedness of a large-breasted woman. Just as I like blondeness in a blonde and brunetteness in a brunette.

So much to enjoy and appreciate!

I like this post. :D I'm right squat in the middle- 36c. The right shirt with a shelf bra and I'm pretty much fine, but occasionally I have to make adjustments to my wardrobe as to not start riots...

*Taylor*