PDA

View Full Version : Bisexual men and cross-dressing

bhg08054
Feb 4, 2007, 2:01 PM
On some other sites I visit it seems a large percentage of men who identify themselves as bisexual are into cross-dressing, whether limited to wearing women's panties or full female dress.

Personally, this doesn't do anything for me, I like my men to look like men.

But my preference isn't what I mean this thread to be about.

What I'm wondering is how common cross-dressing actually is, both for men who otherwise identify as straight, and those who identify as bi?

sknydippr
Feb 4, 2007, 2:07 PM
I am bi and am not into cross-dressing at all. It just doesn't do anything for me. If my wife ever asked me to wear something, however, I would do it strictly for her enjoyment (although she has never indicated an interest). Sex is all about give and take, and it's definitely more fun if I know the other person is having fun.

open2both
Feb 4, 2007, 3:18 PM
Variety , baby!
Sometimes I like feeling "pretty" and I love masquerade parties and being a "bottom" for a lover is happening, but ... well... whatever works for ya', right?

mikeiam4
Feb 4, 2007, 4:36 PM
Bi here, but totally not into cross-dressing. Does nothing for me, I've tried it a time or two. Also does nothing for me when the guy cross-dresses, kinda turns me off actually. So me... I'm not a full fledged supporter of cross-dressing!

bithonglover
Feb 4, 2007, 5:21 PM
I consider myself somewhat bisexual and have a thing for thongs, hence my handle. All of my thongs are made for men and it feels sexy to wear them. I also love to see men and women in them. The occasional drag queen has turned my head, though she(he) would have to be convincing. I have tried on ex girlfriends bras n panties before but it didn't do much for me. That being said I'd try it again. Would I dress up totally in drag? Maybe for Halloween but probably not for any sexual pleasure unless it was for a girlfriends pleasure.
Thats my :2cents: worth...

biman32
Feb 4, 2007, 5:43 PM
I am bi, just figured that out recently, the main reason i explored my sexuality is b/c i wore my sister thongs, bras, dresses, skirts, and i loved it, i love thongs so much, i usually wear them about 1-2 times a week or a often as possible, i wear regular womens ones and love them, i get very horny and aroused by doing it, espeially the feeling of it up my ass, i recommend trying it, try masturbating with them on and pull it further up ur butt, it feels great

izzfan
Feb 4, 2007, 8:18 PM
Finally a Bi and CDing post....very cool indeed lol. I have been cross-dressing since I was 13 lol.... Realised tht I was bisexual when I was 17 [although it existed in a latent form long before then lol]. There is just something amazing about cross-dressing that is just impossible to understand unless you are a CD yourself lol. Personally I've never been into underwear but skirts/dresses etc... are amazing [I'm actually wearing a very nice purple crushed velvet skirt while typing this lol... if I had my way, I'd wear skirts/dresses all the time, they are so amazing]. I'm not exactly sure what it is but it just feels so relaxing and occasioanlly very sexy to get dressed up every now and then. Perhaps I am slightly transgendered but I only feel 'feminine' occasionally. I guess its just great to look like a woman occasionally, a holiday from the dull masculine realities of life and a chance to look genuinely sexy lol. I mean its likely that I'm at least slightly transgendered as I've been cross-dressing since I was 13 lol. Unfortunately most of the CDing community seems to be middle-aged and 'respectable', in the closet or the adult magazine/ video trade [PLEASE prove me wrong on this! lol]. Also there isn't really much CD based activism/awareness, I have yet to meet a genuine CD lol.

Just my :2cents:

Izzfan :flag3:

pantieslvr
Feb 4, 2007, 10:52 PM
i'm a married bi-sexual who enjoys wearing sexy lingerie in silk, satin or nylon. My wife enjoys me in panties, bra and nylons along with a pretty nightgown or babydoll nightie. I have been with guys who dress and also who don't. My preferance is with the guys who wear lingerie too. We can model our things and have the feeling of soft material surrounding our bodies.
I have been dressing for 30 years now and have found that there are a lot of guys out there who enjoy me dressed pretty for them. :tongue:

djstizl
Feb 4, 2007, 11:37 PM
I'm a bi guy who is not into CD at all. I like my ladies to look like ladies, and the same for my guys. I have a two gay friends who are into drag, and I'm ok with it because they have lots of fun doing the shows. I would be turned off by a guy who was into CD, and I'm not really even into lacy type of things on girls. I do however say, to each their own, and if you are into CD, I'm ok with that. :flag2: :smoke:

TorontoGuy2007
Feb 5, 2007, 1:00 AM
ahh, this thread has my name all over it. i love bras, panties, thongs, miniskirts, pantyhose, etc.. wear them all the time. i don't feel comfortable unless i have them on. i identify as bisexual, but my crossdressing stems from probably a mixture of feeling sexy and feeling girly (transgenderist feelings)

ibipantyhose
Feb 5, 2007, 1:14 AM
I'm 46 and have LOVED pantyhose most of my life. I've tried dresses, bra's and heels but mainly just go for ph. I like wearing them with my regular clothes and was ECSTATIC when I discovered hosiery for men. I would LOVE to wear them openly with shorts. I've shaved my legs so there isn't that 'smooshed' hair look. I love hose best with short-shorts. I CRAVE a womans approval and even enjoy a mans approval of my wearing. I still like wearing short dresses and heels with my hose but mainly wear hose with my guy clothes. Hose, heels and short dresses do seem to go together- but so can shorts with hose- even though that look is shunned by most women.
Wearing a pair of hose under my jeans right now :)
LOVE it! :)

E

Hoselvr
Feb 5, 2007, 12:21 PM
I am with Izzfan and ibipantyhose on this one regarding myself and my various interests.

Most male to female crossdressers are straight guys that enjoy wearing women's clothing. Some of those men can be bisexual only when dressed en femme, but for the most part identify as straight and have no desire to be with other men. Crossdressing and being a bisexual male don't necessarily go hand in hand. I think it is all on an individual basis and those sexual and cd'ing proclivities may change over time in one direction or another.

Personally, looking back on my life, I have been bisexual and enjoyed crossdressing to various degrees since I was very young and being curious about both, having had experiences in both at that time. Because of society's prejudices, I only admitted these things to myself in my 20's even though I have enjoyed a few experiences for a long time before and since those years. The feeling of women's clothing to include things like nylons/pantyhose, heels, dresses, skirts, bras, makeup, etc...... are very appealing to a number of men because of the sensual silky feeling and the look they provide, not to mention the sexual turn on factor.

Because a majority of women are expected to wear this type of clothing at some point in their life because of career or society, they don't necessarily associate nylons/pantyhose/heels and the like to being a sexual turn on. It is just clothing to them and not exactly their desired attire. I have walked a mile in womens' heels as a part time crossdresser and they hurt like hell after a while, BUT they also look damn sexy and help elongate the legs and are very attractive with the help of silky sheer nylons or pantyhose to accentuate the curves. Got to love vanity, LOL. And most men love to look at women in that attire.

But I digress.

I don't have to crossdress to be with another man as my bisexual feelings can be separate from my crossdressing. However, crossdressing can sometimes help allevate these feelings to a higher level for me.

As you can tell by my pictures on this site, I prefer anonymity until I get to know a person very very well and trust them. Society and especially the cyber world can be dangerous places and therefore lower extremity pictures tend to be more anonymous than facial shots. Not everyone is who they claim to be in cyberland and caution is necessary to stay safe.

Sparks
Feb 5, 2007, 3:30 PM
There is nothing betterer than a man dressed up. To go down and swallow is a perfect world :tongue:

jamiehue
Feb 5, 2007, 3:58 PM
ive been doing shows for years, Love the changes a good stylist makeup person can do transformed!

IndyBiFun
Feb 5, 2007, 6:17 PM
I'm bi and I find crossdressing to be a great turn-on.

I have limited experience with dressing myself but when I see a hot looking CD, it's very arousing. My first bi experience was with a beautiful, passable CD.

PJ1966
Feb 5, 2007, 6:30 PM
Hello all,

just my two cents here...I think cross dressing helps people with their fantacies. I know a few cross dressers and they are pretty hot when done up that way. As for my self I do not cross dress. I think its just about what you are into and what makes you feel great. Its good for some and not so much for others.

Smiles....

:bipride:

celticmagic
Feb 6, 2007, 10:36 AM
Variety , baby!
Sometimes I like feeling "pretty" and I love masquerade parties and being a "bottom" for a lover is happening, but ... well... whatever works for ya', right?
Same here! Besides feeling pretty,makes me feel feminine too,and brings out the women hiding inside my body.I shave my entire body,use a wig,make-up and mini skirts.This is the way my boy friend likes it! If I am to have sex with another men,I D'rather do and take it as a women...

panch5
Feb 6, 2007, 1:05 PM
I am a married bisexual in my 60's and also enjoy wearing panties bra's thigh hi's wifes heels ( she knows and HATES it , caught me few times) and lip gloss been dressing since my 20's makes me feel sexy and feminine and also gives me an erection which always leads to a nice masturbation session.

danxd
Feb 6, 2007, 2:35 PM
This is like asking - do you like a guy with a facial hair? ...no hair anywhere? ...fat? ...skinny? old/young?

Gays and bisexuals are being stereotyped by pop media as hairless, fem-acting interior decorators. Gays and bisexuals come in all shapes and styles.

However, I must say, I have enjoyed the posts on this subject. And that's what it's all about!

:bipride:

spartca
Feb 6, 2007, 4:42 PM
Personally I'm not into drag or crossdressing, but I have a lot of bi male friends who are. They seem to really enjoy it.

There are some great stories about bi men crossdressing in the book "Bi Men: Coming out Every Which Way:"

http://www.amazon.com/Bi-Men-Coming-Every-Which/dp/1560236140

longislandbtm4U
Feb 24, 2007, 12:35 PM
About a month ago I met a man who asked if I had ever cross dressed & would consider doing it for him. Being open minded I told him sure
I have since purchased a few items, and have worn them for him in private. The sex we have had since then has been nothing short of incredible. The next big step is to accompany him to an ABS/adult theater dressed as Moira.

gjmwbimale48
Feb 25, 2007, 1:37 AM
personally.... i think the ultimate expression of bisexuality is crossdressing.... many times i have wished i could spend a week in a females body and experience sex, and sensuality from their perspective..... god knows if i had the body for it i'd give crossdressing a valiant effort myself... but as it is.... i'd just look like a really bad halloween getup.... and shemales are incredibily sexy in my opinion....

Cowan
Feb 25, 2007, 3:08 AM
why shouldn't men be able to wear nice silky feeling panties, heck I wouldn't br caught with them dowm but then I could be talked into it easly....lol..why not ;)

m.in.heels&hose
Feb 25, 2007, 8:20 AM
As for myself, i was into cross dressing before i fiscovered my bisexual side and as it turns out, it was my cross dressing that led me to be bisexual (but thats a different story for another time)

i do find the softness and frillyness of womans clothes a pleasure (not so much a turn on) just things i get to enjoy and relax in
and like others have said in this thread, to each his own

i am pretty much public in wearing of my heels

(ok enough of my rambling) i really dont think cross dressing and bisexuality have a "link"
statistics say that 80 or 90% of cross dressers are straight
OOPPS i said the "S" word :eek:

just my :2cents:

m.in.heels&hose :flag3:

Bi-ten
Feb 25, 2007, 10:13 AM
Hi,

I am just getting into the CD myself, but I have to say it feels great! As a guy I never liked to shop for clothes, for my feminine side, I can't get enough. I just wish I had someone to go shopping with lol:)

Cheers!

my-00-stang
Feb 25, 2007, 3:18 PM
well i am 38 and bi and married i love to wear girls panties and bra's it is a very big turn on to see myself in them and to feel the lace or silk on my body i would love to have a guy see me in these and treat me like a girl i look nothing like a girl in them but it makes me feel sexy and erotic

12voltman59
Feb 25, 2007, 8:36 PM
I am not interested in CD and I don't want a male partner who is either--that is no kind of slam on those who do like it-it just ain't my thang!!!!

If the body of the other person is wearing a bra and panties --it is because those clothing items are designed for a female body and it's a female body that has them on--but not for long because I don't like clothes anyway---so get those things off and get nekkidd woman or man!!!!!!!

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

JayInNYC
Feb 26, 2007, 11:14 AM
Let me know where if you guys / gals want company !!!

Rocsteady
Feb 26, 2007, 2:13 PM
I am not into cross-dressing, just not my thing. I have dated drag queens, and she-males and been turned on with them. I could/would dress up for halloween (actually I would like to go as Dr. Frankenfurter from R.H.P.S) but that is about the extent of it for me. :cool:

Tommy2020
Feb 28, 2007, 10:56 AM
There is a site called YUVUTU.COM and in there is a group of submitted videos called 'GAY'. One of the videos is labeled 'bi-hubby' and it shows two men, one is dressed, on a bed with a mirror enjoying anal sex. It has gotten more comments (all favorable) than all the other videos submitted. I must admit that as I watch this video, it is somewhat of a turnon. So, as far as crossdressing goes, I believe we are what we are, no more and no less, so go for it and do it in style. If I were to CD I would look like a bloated cow though so I will go on just admiring those who do and look good.
Have a great day,
Tommy2020

bibottom30064
Feb 28, 2007, 12:23 PM
I also discovered my CD side before I was ever with a man. I saw my panty fetish as an expression my my total enchantment with everything feminine. I used to love scanning clothing catalogs and the bra and girdle ads in the papers.

Today I am a senior (61) CD and some of my married buddies love me in drag and others prefer to meet me as a male. As a true bottom I always bow to their personal preference. :tongue:

sxplay
Feb 28, 2007, 12:41 PM
Personally for me I think dressing just enhances the whole practice and I love to put on the nice short skirt pantys,a tube top and sandles I will paint my nails and do make up I look pretty hot considering the facts. anyway I love to feel feminine from time to time and guys go fuckinf nut for the shit something about a man looking like a woman I guess my only regret is I dont have nice big breast to complete me....chew on that..lol

stormalong
Feb 28, 2007, 4:50 PM
12voltman pretty much said it for me!! I don't want my lovers wearing ANYTHING!! Maybe a condom.....

ole Stormy

s_shunpike
Mar 2, 2007, 8:49 PM
Wow! Just joined and already love this site!!! It's like looking into my own life on some of these posts.

I consider myself bi-curious simply because I have not had any real experiences. I have been cross-dressing in one form or another since I was about 11. Started out wearing my sister's underwear, and damn did they feel good. Off and on over the years I would buy some sexy, frilly panties and wear them. When I met my wife I was able to fully explore this. She loved me in panties and pantyhose. Even attended a Kenny Chesney concert wearing hose and panties which were ripped off when we got home. For several years I only wore women's underwear. Recently that has declined, but only because of my job situation. Nothing better than the feel of that smooth and silky panty next to my butt and penis. Would find it sexy to be with a guy who was wearing a pair too!

littlej1019
Mar 3, 2007, 10:15 AM
I am a recent discoverer of cross-dressing. I get off on putting a vibrator into my ass, turning it on, and puting a pair of nylons on. The pantyhose hold the vibe in place while I put on a silk teddy, or a corset, or just a bra.

s_shunpike
Mar 3, 2007, 11:17 PM
I am a recent discoverer of cross-dressing. I get off on putting a vibrator into my ass, turning it on, and puting a pair of nylons on. The pantyhose hold the vibe in place while I put on a silk teddy, or a corset, or just a bra.

That sounds absolutey divine!!!!!!

biwords
Mar 3, 2007, 11:33 PM
She-males tend to bring out strong protective instincts in me -- at least they have when they're not significantly taller than I am! (5'6"). I love their femininity, and I'm sure a petite she-male could drive me pretty wild. And yet with men I'm a born bottom; all part of being bi, and profoundly grateful for it!

Bi-ten
Mar 4, 2007, 12:17 AM
Hi all

Just had my first night out as Sally (my fem name), me and some girls went for dinner and dancing in T.O's gay village. It was so amazing, I am in the clouds...and I'm hooked!

Cheers

stillconfused
Mar 5, 2007, 12:48 PM
Oh yeah, I wear bikini panties everyday. I wear men's briefs over them on work days just so that just in case my shirt gets untucked all they will see is the normal waistband. Underneath though is a heavily closeted, dirty little bitch. I'm a size 6, but if really horny drop to a 5, they are very tight, not much left to the imagination. They're usually dotted with pre-cum fluid stains by lunchtime. But I'm normal. lol

littlej1019
Mar 6, 2007, 5:52 PM
That sounds absolutey divine!!!!!!

It is.

Jedi1
Mar 6, 2007, 5:59 PM
Never had a guy wearing women cloths. May be fun.

SweetBlackAngel
Mar 7, 2007, 5:24 PM
Hi all

Just had my first night out as Sally (my fem name), me and some girls went for dinner and dancing in T.O's gay village. It was so amazing, I am in the clouds...and I'm hooked!

Cheers

Yay for you, Bi-Ten! I'm glad you had a great time. :bigrin: ;)

deardru123
Mar 23, 2007, 1:16 AM
I'm a crossdresser and bi. I discovered both about myself arround the same time during my teens. It's so much fun to play with gender. As well who can go through a cold winter without a warm pair of tights ;)

TaylorMade
Mar 23, 2007, 1:46 AM
I admit I am not as big on the clothes as I am on the makeup. To me, this is the hottest expression of cross dressing:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v449/SweetKnight82/Miscellaneous/christian_bale_genderbends.jpg

A little bit of makeup goes SUCH a long way with me.

*Taylor*

undies
Jan 23, 2008, 3:13 PM
I'm Bi, been married twice, divorced twice, am now a grandfather and since about 15 years old have had lots of male lovers. Persuaded into frillies by an older lover when I was in my thirties. Loved it. It made me feel so submissive. Still great friends with my second ex-wife, to whom I confessed all about my dressing and Bi feelings. She is totally supportive, helps me buy clothes and advises me on make-up etc. I now live alone and can indulge to my hearts content. however, I would NEVER go out dressed, but have a few admirers who visit occasonally and certainly get 'turned on' by my undies, perfume, make-up etc. :)

the mage
Jan 23, 2008, 4:11 PM
I have indulged in it but it was a passing fancy.
I have had occasion to play with a couple guys who CD. For them being "caught" as a female, and the ensuing submission, is an incredible turn on for them and me too. The mind at work....

diB4u
Jan 23, 2008, 4:37 PM
Well theres nothing wrong with men who cross dress.. I love cross dressers, drag queens and drag kings.

Being Transexual is not the same as transvestites. I've noticed that some posters have called transgendered men and women as "that word which i hate"

Maybe a bit of tollerance and the correct words are in order. Please be aware that there is trans men and transwomen on this site.

Sorry.....

If i ever got married i'd wear a suit.. Who's to say its gonna be a womans lol...

Not2str8
Jan 23, 2008, 11:21 PM
I agree with Taylor....the right makeup on a guy is really hot. That's one of the things I miss about the 80's....the whole androgyny thing. It's a look I could never pull off myself, but I always admired those who could and did. As for cross dressing, when I want to see that I'll turn to the people who really do it right. (I turn on Monty Python) :bigrin: But the guy in Taylor's pic should stop biting his nails and go get a manicure. Bad nails on man or woman is so ewwwwww.

ziggybabie
Jan 24, 2008, 12:46 AM
I think genderfuck is sexy. Really, isn't a strap-on is kinda like female drag? lol.

For me, the CD thing is tied in a lot to with a dom/sub rough sex thing. Being a little slut whore for a top guy or a strap-on gal. It's only an occasional fantasy, though. Not an everyday thing. I like the younger CDs who look good doing it, like this: http://www.transdream.com/djs/images/Img121.jpg

Not the guys who look like Chris Farley in a wig with lipstick.

diB4u
Jan 24, 2008, 3:38 AM
I think genderfuck is sexy. Really, isn't a strap-on is kinda like female drag? lol.

For me, the CD thing is tied in a lot to with a dom/sub rough sex thing. Being a little slut whore for a top guy or a strap-on gal. It's only an occasional fantasy, though. Not an everyday thing. I like the younger CDs who look good doing it, like this: http://www.transdream.com/djs/images/Img121.jpg

Oh god yes!!! that picture rocks beyond words... Genderfucks oh yes oh yes oh yes. That picture alone is sending my signals all over the place. Great find@ ziggybabie.

I agree in part with what you said, i guess thats why i like cross dressers.

I liked the first picture but its too subtle, but the second picture hmm yeah lol that does it. :tongue::tongue::tongue:

BiphobiaFighter
Jan 24, 2008, 4:30 AM
I've experimented with it a little, for the sensations of wearing a tight two-piece swimsuit and just curiosity. I hadn't done it for ages but then I did it twice in the last week, coincidentally. I don't consider the little I did to be anything substantial.

The first time I looked at that gaylikegirl.com photo, earlier today, I wasn't turned on but this second time I definitely am. I've been to that website before but it didn't arouse me. I might visit it again to try again :)

jrlopz
Jan 24, 2008, 9:01 AM
I bisexual and I'm not into cross dressing, but I always liked sexy underwear. For me a big turn-on is a nice looking man or woman wearing sexy underwear and I love wearing thongs and bikini underwear. However there is something about wearing nice silk women underwear that makes me relax (yes like johnny deep in Ed Wood) and makes me feel good about myself. I guess is like everything in life there is a wide spectrum in every group and there are no absolutes. That is human nature.

celticmagic
Jan 24, 2008, 9:49 AM
On some other sites I visit it seems a large percentage of men who identify themselves as bisexual are into cross-dressing, whether limited to wearing women's panties or full female dress.

Personally, this doesn't do anything for me, I like my men to look like men.

But my preference isn't what I mean this thread to be about.

What I'm wondering is how common cross-dressing actually is, both for men who otherwise identify as straight, and those who identify as bi?

Well, as for me if I have to be a "bottom" and get it in my behind, then I would receive it as a "girl", same for oral sex. I do cross dress a lot, shave my whole body, wear bikini panties,mini skirts,wig & make up. I enjoy imensally being a girl for my boy friend and he loves it. In case you are wondering, my wife knows and actualy buy the stuff I need and loves to see me dressed up! By the way, we share the same guy.

celticmagic
Jan 24, 2008, 9:57 AM
If I have to have sex with another guy, then I'd rather have it as a "girl"
I dress up in mini skirts,bikini panties,wig & make up and my boyfriend loves it!
I also shave my whole body to look like more a women! I love to have him
put his hands inside my skirt and caress my ass under my panties! This is only one of so manny joy in cross dressing!

Azrael
Jan 24, 2008, 10:39 AM
Every Halloween, and sometimes just because.
Confused? Nah, just slightly genderqueer :bigrin:
Every girlfriend I have I end up sharing clothes with.

Hoselvr
Jan 24, 2008, 11:09 AM
Nice post Ziggybaby! I enjoy imagining being the crossdresser as well as imagining being the guy. I guess I'm bigendered as well as bisexual which is fine with me.

I also love women (preferably bisexual) who are turned on by watching not only bisexual guys together but also turned on by crossdressers. I enjoy being a man, but I also equally enjoy being dressed as a woman, thus the bigendered status.

Time for a cold shower, LOL!

Love this thread!

TaylorMade
Jan 24, 2008, 11:31 AM

Well, I like THAT picture... it's very.... (see post below) 80's. It's THAT kind of androgyny that turns me on the most...

I agree with Taylor....the right makeup on a guy is really hot. That's one of the things I miss about the 80's....the whole androgyny thing. It's a look I could never pull off myself, but I always admired those who could and did. As for cross dressing, when I want to see that I'll turn to the people who really do it right. (I turn on Monty Python) :bigrin: But the guy in Taylor's pic should stop biting his nails and go get a manicure. Bad nails on man or woman is so ewwwwww.

Yeah.. Christian really needs to have gone to the manicurist... or mabye he was bored at the bus stop. :p

*Taylor*

ziggybabie
Jan 24, 2008, 2:59 PM

That's awesome. lol.

Oh, and Taylor....Speaking of the 80s, you can't get much more androgynous looking than this (haha):

http://www.hezcatt.com/uploaded_images/mc-768218.jpg

And they're such a "macho" band, too.

ziggybabie
Jan 24, 2008, 3:07 PM
Oh god yes!!! that picture rocks beyond words... Genderfucks oh yes oh yes oh yes. That picture alone is sending my signals all over the place. Great find@ ziggybabie.

I agree in part with what you said, i guess thats why i like cross dressers.

I liked the first picture but its too subtle, but the second picture hmm yeah lol that does it. :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Yeah. For me, that goes beyond sexuality even. I mean genderfuck means why can't a guy cry at a movie or like flowers or a gal like heavy metal or martial arts, without getting shit? Actually, labelfuck is more like it. I appreciate people who share that with me.

mike9753
Jan 24, 2008, 3:54 PM
As I read thru the posts I began to wonder what came first - being Bi or Cross Dressing and then being aroused by playing the female role sexually? I have heard of guys who like to dress but are reluctant to act out sexually with a man, but after the first time, they can't get enough.

I maybe like that. I have only dressed in lingerie at times - silky hose, panties, a slip, some lipstick and then I am really turned on about having sex with a man.

So what do you think, what comes first - being Bi or being a Cross Dresser?
|
Mike

jeancarleo
Jan 24, 2008, 4:23 PM
As I read thru the posts I began to wonder what came first - being Bi or Cross Dressing and then being aroused by playing the female role sexually? I have heard of guys who like to dress but are reluctant to act out sexually with a man, but after the first time, they can't get enough.

I maybe like that. I have only dressed in lingerie at times - silky hose, panties, a slip, some lipstick and then I am really turned on about having sex with a man.

|
Mike

Of course being biexual came first. I believe all humans are born bisexuals, some evolve more of it than others. I have never dressed up as a girl but have only thought of doing it for halloween last year but was too scared because I would probably get beat up after work since i had to work that day but i could dress up for work or i was also scared if i got picked up or kidnapped after work, lol! Oh the drama :tongue: I would try it on a halloween day i don't work or for a cd only party. I think it would be fun.

The only make up I ever did used was acne medicine that looks like make up but I only used it once and wasn't very happy cuz i got people staring at my face so I was going to college and as soon as I got there went to the WC and washed up and got rid of that acne medicine.

TaylorMade
Jan 24, 2008, 4:38 PM
Yeah. For me, that goes beyond sexuality even. I mean genderfuck means why can't a guy cry at a movie or like flowers or a gal like heavy metal or martial arts, without getting shit? Actually, labelfuck is more like it. I appreciate people who share that with me.

I think you'll appreciate this...

My former voice teacher labeled me "the Exception". She said most people, when they take formal voice training, expand their range upward.

I didn't. I expanded my range downward, inching toward tenor. When she said that, I felt so proud I could burst.

*Taylor*

Azrael
Jan 24, 2008, 10:05 PM

Jesus Tap-dancing Christ that's hot *adjusts self* :bigrin:

ziggybabie
Jan 25, 2008, 11:48 AM
I think you'll appreciate this...

My former voice teacher labeled me "the Exception". She said most people, when they take formal voice training, expand their range upward.

I didn't. I expanded my range downward, inching toward tenor. When she said that, I felt so proud I could burst.

*Taylor*

As in downward like lower pitch or deeper voice? I really have no knowledge of that kind of thing. You'll have to excuse me. *blushes in embarassment*

diB4u
Jan 25, 2008, 12:03 PM
For the ones who dont know what the term "gender fuck" is...

dabbling in the typical gender roles and sexual identities to include the following- drag queens, drag kings, cross dressers, and of course transgenders.

Gender benders also fit nicely into the termonology.

Genderqueer or intergender is a catchall term for gender identities other than masculine or feminine. People who identify as genderqueer may think of themselves as being both masculine and feminine, as being neither masculine nor feminine, as having a combination of masculine and feminine personality characteristics, or as falling completely outside the gender binary. (taken from wikipedia)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genderqueer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genderfuck

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boi_%28gender%29

dportrait
Jan 28, 2008, 2:10 AM
This is an interesting topic for me... I have always known I was bi (since I was interested in sex anyway) but until recently would have said I wasn't interested in crossdressers....

However I now find the man in my life happens to be a CD... and its great! I love helping find outfits etc... its like having a 2nd girlfriend lol. Theres so much more available for females to wear ;-)

Its been an education, especially seeing ladies come and chat him up...

BreeIsMe
Jan 28, 2008, 10:51 AM
I think cross-dressing is completely different from bisexual, etc.

Cross-dressers get sexual excitement out of wearing women's clothes. This is often confused with transgendered people as well.
With transgendered people, we do NOT cross-dress since we identify with the sex that we dress as. AND we are not "excited" (at least sexually) by dressing. I actually feel calm, comfortable, NORMAL and HAPPY. when dressed as a male, I feel uncomfortable. That is NOT what cross-dressers feel.

To me bisexuality is also different but of course there are bisexual cross-dressers. Generally the two aren't even related....

Bree

Delilah
Jan 28, 2008, 11:16 AM
I'm a Transgendered Woman (Non op Transsexual) and I never cross dress at anytime before transitioning. The day I have discovered myself is the day Delilah was born instantly.
I don't get aroused wearing any women's attire. I get aroused smelling a man's sporty calogne...lol But anyways, I don't have any sexual urges to get off on women's attire. When I get home from work, I can't wait to rip of my panty hose...lol You can see a trail of clothing from the front door to my bedroom (of course I pick them up, silly). :bigrin:

Delilah
Jan 28, 2008, 11:28 AM
I think cross-dressing is completely different from bisexual, etc.

Cross-dressers get sexual excitement out of wearing women's clothes. This is often confused with transgendered people as well.
With transgendered people, we do NOT cross-dress since we identify with the sex that we dress as. AND we are not "excited" (at least sexually) by dressing. I actually feel calm, comfortable, NORMAL and HAPPY. when dressed as a male, I feel uncomfortable. That is NOT what cross-dressers feel.

To me bisexuality is also different but of course there are bisexual cross-dressers. Generally the two aren't even related....

Bree

Tell it like it is sister! lol Some of these people need education and terminology corrections....lol

Bluebiyou
Jan 28, 2008, 1:00 PM
Nope, no cross dressing jollies. I'm male.
One time many years ago my wife put on my underwear and I put her panties on in humor, but it didn't do a sexual thing for me. It was just funny at the moment.

stec16
Jan 28, 2008, 5:21 PM
It does it for me. I am typing this wearing my brand new black lacy suspender belt and matching thong with black stockings that arrived today. I can't stop feeling the material. It feels great on my penis. I started a thread called "Christmas stocking" when i first started considering buying underware but i only had 2 replies. This will not be my last underware set.

wanderingrichard
Jan 28, 2008, 9:39 PM

hmmm.. seems like, last count, i know personally about 6 CD guys.. and only 2 of them identify as bisexual...the rest, as i've read thru here it's been explained quite well, all just love wearing womens clothing to one degree or another....

trans gendered folk? maybe i know like another 6 or so, and only 1 has ever claimed to be bisexual.. the others, all felt they were in the wrong body...and most likely were/are...

like i said way back when...treat them as the person and gender they identify as and everyone will be a whole lot happier....:2cents:

dportrait
Jan 29, 2008, 4:42 AM
hmmm.. seems like, last count, i know personally about 6 CD guys.. and only 2 of them identify as bisexual...the rest, as i've read thru here it's been explained quite well, all just love wearing womens clothing to one degree or another....

trans gendered folk? maybe i know like another 6 or so, and only 1 has ever claimed to be bisexual.. the others, all felt they were in the wrong body...and most likely were/are...

like i said way back when...treat them as the person and gender they identify as and everyone will be a whole lot happier....:2cents:

Cd vs Tg - I dont think the line is that clear.... I have talked to quite a few people in this category and even they can't agree 100% on a definition...

All the CDs I know I would consider bi - they are men who enjoy sexual activities with other men. You are correct however in saying that many don't consider themselves bi. There may well be straight CDs but I am yet to meet one...

Each person has their own ideas on being Cd/Tg - much the same as bi's vary widely in their preferences and opinions.

In the end as yuo said getting to know the person is far more important than any label they or anyone else may apply

BreeIsMe
Jan 29, 2008, 9:04 AM
Cd vs Tg - I dont think the line is that clear.... I have talked to quite a few people in this category and even they can't agree 100% on a definition...

All the CDs I know I would consider bi - they are men who enjoy sexual activities with other men. You are correct however in saying that many don't consider themselves bi. There may well be straight CDs but I am yet to meet one...

Each person has their own ideas on being Cd/Tg - much the same as bi's vary widely in their preferences and opinions.

In the end as yuo said getting to know the person is far more important than any label they or anyone else may apply

I agree that labels (as always) never accurately reflect the people they are applied to. Some people identify as being BOTH male AND female or at least partially and they may cross-dress. However, they are usually happy with being either sex inwardly or outwardly. But, I believe that TG refers to people who specifically feel that their 'assigned' sex does not match their inner sex and seek to change the outward to match the inward. They do NOT cross-dress but dress appropriate for their gender identity... That is why I believe that while they are often lumped together, they are actually completely different phenomena...

my :2cents:

Bree

Spruceman3
Mar 29, 2008, 3:16 PM
I am definitely into cross dressing, and of course, am Bi as well. I don't think Bi and CD go together as some CD's are not bi. Love the pantyhose.

tomtommylee
Mar 29, 2008, 4:53 PM
Good question. I had a fellow ask me to dress for him so I wore a pair of black pantyhose red nightgown and red panties. His eyes about fell out..He got what he wanted but had to work for it

DiamondDog
Mar 29, 2008, 8:07 PM
Seeing men in drag doesn't do much for me.

I know it's based on theater and camp humor but it doesn't do anything for me sexually.

I've put makeup on but that was for halloween costumes and for acting in plays.

I don't have a problem with men dressing in femme drag but it's not something that I personally want to do.

If I were with a guy and during an SM scene he wanted me to humilate him by "forcing" him to put on women's clothing/panties/heavy drag while I gave him sensations I'd think about doing forced feminization to him but I wouldn't want to call him a woman's name, refer to him as a woman just because he's in heavy femme drag, and I wouldn't want to do this all the time to someone.

I'm more into the idea of women dressing up in men's clothing.

A gay friend of mine told me how he once went home with a hot guy and the guy said, "Oh let me freshen up a bit in the bathroom."

My friend waited, and the guy he went home with came out wearing a dress!

My friend didn't expect this, said, "Sorry but you killed it. There's no sense in me sticking around.", and went home.

funsex
Mar 29, 2008, 10:17 PM
I may be like Mike as well as i do enjoy hose, and it makes me feel fem and want cock

wutheringheights
Mar 30, 2008, 6:51 AM
I've actually done drag-work semi-professionally and really enjoyed the entire ritual. Cross-dressing can be carried out with a diversity of intentions. There are those who feel a significant sexual change or satisfaction associated with particular clothing; there are those who use it to parody the general issue of gender and sexual 'difference'; there are those who simply enjoy certain kinds of makeup and clothing that are conventionally reserved for the other sex. Personally, I'd love people to be able to wear/not wear makeup or various articles of clothing depending upon their own aesthetic tastes as opposed to generalized cultural prescription.... but then, in many ways, we wear clothes in the first place due to cultural convention. How about one big wide naked world!.... and with a little makeup maybe.

12voltman59
Mar 30, 2008, 9:46 AM
For me----I have absolutely zero interest in cross dressing in any form--not that my view is any sort of knock against those who do like it---it is just that I simply have no interest in it at all---it takes all kinds to make the world go 'round and whatever floats your boat---more power to ya--play safe and have fun!!!!!:bigrin::bigrin::tongue::tongue:

amber_cd
Mar 30, 2008, 11:14 AM
First, I believe that there is a big difference between cd's and transgender women/men as cd's don't have a need or want to change their gender. They're not transgendered but only expressing another side of themselves, however strong a feeling that may be.

I'm a cd and quite happy being a man. But I have always had a very strong feminine side; I remember I had a crossdressing dream when I was only 3 or 4. Ever since, it's been a part of me, although there were significant amounts of time when I didn't acknowledge it, but only becasue I didn't need to. When I was 12 or so, I started dressing again and have ever since. Now I find I dress for different reasons. I mainly do it because I want to feel feminine and sexy with no sexual overtones. Other times it does have the fetish effect of sexual excitement. But it's all about the context in which I'm doing it, how I feel, and what I want at the time.

I was dressing before I ever began to think of men as potential sexual partners, and I don't think my dressing led to it. It evolved separately, albeit not in a vacuum. Most of the time I prefer to be dressed if I'm with a guy, but it really all depends on the situation. Sometimes it not possible...and that's OK, I can keep that image to myself and still get the same overall effect, if I want. Whether I'm dressed or not, I can still view myself as femme in those situations, if I want to. But even then, I'm an aggressive femme. But sometimes it's just nice for good old man-on-man sex.

So, no I don't believe that all cd's are bi or that all bi guys have to have a femme side. They are two completely separate concepts. But I think a lot of men, straight, bi, or gay are open to it some form or another.

amber_cd
Mar 30, 2008, 11:14 AM
First, I believe that there is a big difference between cd's and transgender women/men as cd's don't have a need or want to change their gender. They're not transgendered but only expressing another side of themselves, however strong a feeling that may be.

I'm a cd and quite happy being a man. But I have always had a very strong feminine side; I remember I had a crossdressing dream when I was only 3 or 4. Ever since, it's been a part of me, although there were significant amounts of time when I didn't acknowledge it, but only becasue I didn't need to. When I was 12 or so, I started dressing again and have ever since. Now I find I dress for different reasons. I mainly do it because I want to feel feminine and sexy with no sexual overtones. Other times it does have the fetish effect of sexual excitement. But it's all about the context in which I'm doing it, how I feel, and what I want at the time.

I was dressing before I ever began to think of men as potential sexual partners, and I don't think my dressing led to it. It evolved separately, albeit not in a vacuum. Most of the time I prefer to be dressed if I'm with a guy, but it really all depends on the situation. Sometimes it not possible...and that's OK, I can keep that image to myself and still get the same overall effect, if I want. Whether I'm dressed or not, I can still view myself as femme in those situations, if I want to. But even then, I'm an aggressive femme. But sometimes it's just nice for good old man-on-man sex.

So, no I don't believe that all cd's are bi or that all bi guys have to have a femme side. They are two completely separate concepts. But I think a lot of men, straight, bi, or gay are open to it some form or another.

the mage
Mar 30, 2008, 3:02 PM
So many variations, so little time...

Bi, and gender bending and the clothing that goes with it is all wonderfully tied together for most of us it seems.

DD (yes, not ZP) made me chuckle with his story..
I had a "top" wanted me to wear my Lady's panties, fine, I can do that, but within 10 minutes the "top" is laying down self stroking telling me how he loves to see "Big black cocks, 3 of them, fucking my wife hard" While he watches...

Ahem...some "top"...

A lot of self confusion goes with the basic premise of being willing to submit sexually..

lovesex86
Mar 31, 2008, 12:21 AM
I have a couple pairs of panties, and I love wearing them! I found both of them, used, which adds excitement by wondering what the pussy looked like that was touching these panties!

lovesex86
Mar 31, 2008, 12:22 AM
Seeing men in drag doesn't do much for me.

I know it's based on theater and camp humor but it doesn't do anything for me sexually.

I've put makeup on but that was for halloween costumes and for acting in plays.

I don't have a problem with men dressing in femme drag but it's not something that I personally want to do.

If I were with a guy and during an SM scene he wanted me to humilate him by "forcing" him to put on women's clothing/panties/heavy drag while I gave him sensations I'd think about doing forced feminization to him but I wouldn't want to call him a woman's name, refer to him as a woman just because he's in heavy femme drag, and I wouldn't want to do this all the time to someone.

I'm more into the idea of women dressing up in men's clothing.

A gay friend of mine told me how he once went home with a hot guy and the guy said, "Oh let me freshen up a bit in the bathroom."

My friend waited, and the guy he went home with came out wearing a dress!

My friend didn't expect this, said, "Sorry but you killed it. There's no sense in me sticking around.", and went home.

what does do anything for you...I used to respect you, but you are so judgemental know that it makes me sick!

Lateralus
Mar 31, 2008, 2:02 AM
what does do anything for you...I used to respect you, but you are so judgemental know that it makes me sick!

What did DiamondDog say to offend you? He was just stating his opinion.

Anyhow, I love androgyny. Something along the lines of old school Bowie or Grace Jones always gets me going. IMO, it takes a certain type of guy to look good cross-dressing.

wutheringheights
Mar 31, 2008, 5:15 AM
A lot of self confusion goes with the basic premise of being willing to submit sexually..

What could this sentence possibly mean?

jttx3
Mar 31, 2008, 4:43 PM
Well I can answer this in that I occasionally love to dress as a woman and go out and have fun on the town. I don't do it halfway though, panties or stockings don't do it exclusively, I like to be a woman somedays, part of the whole not identifying with one sex or the other and me being bisexual. I love that feeling of being a woman and being taken by men as a woman. But that being said, I am really in to men to men sex too so I just adjust to whomever I am with and their preferences and I am happy all around. I like having sex with men and whether it is my masculine or my feminine self, either way it's all good.

jonibotom
Apr 1, 2008, 1:15 AM
A few years ago my girlfriend put me into a pair of panties ( she knew what I needed beter than I did) I think it helped to bring out my bi and sub feelings, and it is great to secretly wear a lacy thong. Though panties is about as far as I go with cd.

the mage
Apr 1, 2008, 9:09 AM
What could this sentence possibly mean?

Many people, men in particular, cannot deal socially with the admission of sexual submission. Even though they'd love to try it, they don't know how to safely find it or experience it without a resulting life trauma.

Many women (not all) will lose all respect for their man if he were to admit to a desire to "bottom". It can cause love to die.

Power exchange is often a mis-understood thing .

Fred_Brice
Apr 1, 2008, 9:11 AM
To answer your question..at lease for me, the cross dressing came before I knew that I was bi. Maybe it was from the arousal and I wanter to try more...

|
Mike

BiMichael
Apr 1, 2008, 12:12 PM
I'm bi and enjoy wearing womens thongs, stockings and boots/heels. I find the larger sizes at Payless. Makes me feel sexy and, sometimes, my lover likes me in them too. Love to feel a little silk or lace against a nice, hard, cock......

Fred_Brice
Apr 1, 2008, 1:58 PM
I also enjoy wearing womens thongs or most any panties with lace, thigh high stockings and my heels. My lover enjoys feeling me rub the stockings on him and it sure does feel sexy. We both love to feel a little silk or lace against a nice, hard, cock......

Bluebiyou
May 19, 2008, 9:07 PM
Re: Anallust4u....

He's baaaa-aaaack!

elian
May 19, 2008, 10:13 PM
Growing up I used to enjoy trying female clothing - At one time very young I could easily pass for female - people used to get soo embarrassed if they figured out I was male but of course I loved every minute of it. To be honest I think I was jealous of how easily women could attract men.

Now, with all of the extra hair an' such I just find it easier to live with the factory installed equipment.

There are times emotionally when I feel more "feminine" or "masculine" - according to the so-called roles society prescribes. I guess everybody has times like those.

And yeah, I still fight internally over letting myself experience those feelings.

Bi_Druid
May 20, 2008, 7:45 AM
personally, never seen the appeal at all in cross dressing. Always thought of it as "if that's what they want to do, that's up to them" sorta thing. Not for me at all.

I'm very much in the men to be men and women to be women school of thought.

pantycouple
Dec 31, 2010, 10:39 AM
Crossdressing does not relate to your sexual preference, they are two separate things. Just because one crossdresses does not mean they are bisexual. Yes you will find many that crossdress are bisexual, but you will also find many who crossdress that are straight, bi curious, or gay. Many men crossdress and its very surprising just how many are expressing that they enjoy crossdressing. Some only wear panties while others wear pantyhose or lingerie and other womans clothing. Crossdressing is such a broad term and many do not understand that it is a broad term and that its totally separate from ones sexual preference. Men from all over the world, of every age, race and background are into crossdressing. Its just like anything someone is into, not everyone is also going to be into it. We are all different and have different interests in life. I have been crossdressing since growing up and my wife knows I enjoy crossdressing and she is very into me dressing up. Its fun and playful for the both of us. We do enjoy meeting others who like to crossdress. Its just like anything that one is into, having others around you that are also into it makes it more fun. Check out our profile for more about us.

bicuriouscd
Dec 31, 2010, 12:31 PM

I would agree with Panty Couple in that I don't think cross-dressing has anything to do with ones sexual preferences.

I consider myself to be a heterosexual male and have cross-dressed most of my life , it has only been recently that I have become curious about learning more about bisexuality.

And to answer the OP's question , I would guess that cross-dressing is a lot more common in todays world than most people would believe , on another forum I am a member of there are a total of 38,360 members with 7,089 members that are active , and that is just one forum.

How many men are cross-dressing that are in the closet and would never talk about their desires in fear of being less of a man in someone else's eyes , I'm sure the true numbers would surprise all of us.

ErosUrge
Dec 31, 2010, 12:46 PM
Definitely bi here and cross dressing does absolutely nothing for me. I'm not against anyone who does and respect their interest in doing so. On the other hand though this might seem ridiculous, I love TG...perhaps because with many of them they are so feminine looking; face, body, hands, voice....all of it. And then the biggest surprise when you see a nice cock and balls...it goes against logic but for whatever reason, it turns me on.
This does not take away from my interest in women whatsoever.
But it seems to make more sense than seeing a man dressing as a woman; at least for me.

ashleycd
Jan 2, 2011, 9:02 PM
cross dresser here, part time, but go all the way, so to speak. it's a lot of fun, wife approves and enjoys. I'm a guy's guy too (sans the body hair), just like playing both ways I guess. love to chat over at crossdresser chatcity with the girls from time to time. I'm obsessed with women's fashion and can't stop staring at women's shoes and make-up, lol.

dudw_guy
Jan 3, 2011, 1:26 PM
would very much enjoy being with a cross dresser, think its hot for sure..

enjoy watching good porn involving cross-dressing

longtimemarriedguy
Jan 4, 2011, 7:34 AM
Recently a former world champion boxer was found to be a crossdresser. There was quite a reaction to that. I too boxed gloden gloves and in the service. I played football, skydived, raced cars and motorcycles, and enjoyed several forms of martial arts. I know several other athletes, some very well known, that love womens clothing in private. I too am a crossdresser and most enjoy this activity with my wife. I'm very comfortable and confident as a man, but love to be able to reach the feminine side. To me, it just seems to be a sensual, sexual, and erotic side that is sexy and fun. Enjoy

Hoselvr
Jan 4, 2011, 6:26 PM
Thank God for crossdressers. I think we're the only demographic of society keeping the pantyhose and nylons industry alive since 99% of women hate them. I discovered my bisexuality, feminine feelings and crossdressing at the same point in time.

ashleycd
Jan 4, 2011, 10:45 PM
Recently a former world champion boxer was found to be a crossdresser. There was quite a reaction to that. I too boxed gloden gloves and in the service. I played football, skydived, raced cars and motorcycles, and enjoyed several forms of martial arts. I know several other athletes, some very well known, that love womens clothing in private. I too am a crossdresser and most enjoy this activity with my wife. I'm very comfortable and confident as a man, but love to be able to reach the feminine side. To me, it just seems to be a sensual, sexual, and erotic side that is sexy and fun. Enjoy

haha, I hear ya on that. I'm a rough and tumble "lawyer" and love to camp, fish, watch football, baseball, smoke any kind of meat, drink beer, boat all over the lake, tailgate at sporting events, etc. I just happen to keep my eyebrows clean, my body relatively hairless and dress up any chance I get. god I love lace, high heels and make up, lol!

the stereotypes out there are worthless... people just don't know how to deal with my ass... (if only they'd ask, haha)

bicuriouscd
Jan 5, 2011, 1:42 PM
I know what you mean Ashley ,

I ride a Harley , I only drive trucks , I work as a heavy equipment mechanic and have other male dominated hobbies but I do it all wearing and enjoying the comfort of my very feminine lingerie.

I have wondered many times on a motorcycle ride just how many guys could be wearing a bra and panties under their leathers and tuff guy biker gear ?

Committed bi guy
Jan 5, 2011, 5:18 PM
Six years ago I was in a motorcycle accident and because I shattered my leg, consequently ended up in the hospital. The staff in the emergency department appeared a bit shocked when they took my pants off and found that I was wearing a very cute pair of lacy, white panties. They left me alone for a fairly long time and when my girlfriend showed up, we got the greatest odd looks because we were laughing so hard about their find. Go figure...I was initially embarrassed but quickly got over it! I still ride and I still wear panties all the time.

Michigan_cpl
Jan 6, 2011, 9:10 AM
i was wearing panties when i was a young boy and was turned on so much by the feeling of the lace and silk. now as i am an adult i am still crossdressing and love it very much. my wife has also bought me things and loves seing me all dolled up and we have great sex together.

i now own tons of panties, bras,slips, nighties,lingerie. i love to wear it because it makes me feel all sexy and fem. beside that it is huge turn on for me also.

now as far as the bi part goes. i was 100% str8 and never had any bi or gay sex with men untill my old landlord and i had a romp in the hay, ( that was when i was 18 ) i was very nervous about it having sex with him, but he made me feel totaly comfortable and we were drinking and watching some gay porn, one thing lead to another and we had sex. i kept that to my self for many years untill i got married. then i started having these feelings about being with men. so i talked to my wife about it and she siad, well then, why dont we find us a bi man, well things have been great and we both have great sex with each other and the other person that we are with.

i have had sex with men dressed as a women and also nor dressed, i have found that beind dressded made me feel more sexy and comfortable, not dressed i was not as comfortable. and the bi men only wanted wanted sex with the wife. so if the men can not accept for who and what i am then we dont get with them. all have to be comfortable. so for me the two go hand in hand.:flag3:

bicuriouscd
Jan 6, 2011, 2:48 PM
Six years ago I was in a motorcycle accident and because I shattered my leg, consequently ended up in the hospital. The staff in the emergency department appeared a bit shocked when they took my pants off and found that I was wearing a very cute pair of lacy, white panties. They left me alone for a fairly long time and when my girlfriend showed up, we got the greatest odd looks because we were laughing so hard about their find. Go figure...I was initially embarrassed but quickly got over it! I still ride and I still wear panties all the time.

Hi Commited bi guy,
I'm happy to hear that you have an accepting girlfriend and that your still wearing panties.
I use to worry about that kind of thing but not any more , they are my panties and I don't have any problem wearing them !

jonibotom
Jun 5, 2013, 1:23 AM
There is so much support on this site! And so I am getting more daring with feminine dress, or at least panties; i go out wearing black lace briefs from time to time, very occasionally black thigh highs; under My jeans of course...how liberating! Thank You!

vertroue
Jun 5, 2013, 2:02 AM
Crossdresser here. When I'm dressed I like to be able to let go and enjoy the fantasy of some man taking me. When I'm not dressed in thigh highs I usually do the taking. ;)

NjbiGuy01
Jun 5, 2013, 11:11 AM
I think bisexuality and cross-dressing are really mutually exclusive. While there going to be some overlaps (people that are bi and also cross dress), I don't think there's any true correlation. I guess maybe we are aware of it more in the alternative lifestyle community, so comparisons to straight "normal" people may be skewed.....

That being said, I've personally had a lifelong love for the idea of being fooled by a crossdresser and after a date, we go to a hotel, passionately kiss and I suckle "her" tits, and when I pull "her" panties down, I am presented with a beautiful surprise.....I also dig the idea of hermaphrodites, but I suspect they are unicorns really, and don't exist.

centillini
Jun 10, 2013, 4:49 AM
I am bisexual, only been with few guys. I dont cd, nor does it do anything for me. That being said, I find shemales so hot. To me a passable tranny is hot too.

Silver1
Jun 10, 2013, 10:40 AM
I'm a Bi male and I enjoy the feel of panties! They feel quite different than mens boxers or tighty whitey's. I do not wear womens clothes. I find myself purchasing mens bikini briefs or thongs to suppliment my underwear needs and love of female panties. I find panties to be more comfortable and sexy feeling. How it is to have somone take your panties down just before......

BareProf
Jun 10, 2013, 3:05 PM
"Most male to female crossdressers are straight guys that enjoy wearing women's clothing." I agree. For a couple of years I belonged to a chat room with men who loved wearing lingerie. Sadly, most were married, completely straight who couldn't come out to their wives. They usually dressed as a turn on and there was lots of cyber chat leading to orgasms.

I'm orally bi and love my lingerie for wearing around the house, to masturbate in and to have sex in. It's a combination of the sensual fabric on my skin and the nautyness of it. My wife accepts. I do not look nor act fem, but I sometimes feel fem. I long to suck cock while in thigh highs and lingerie. It would move the excitement level up a bit. It certainly does when I make out with and fuck my wife!

Davie

Rachelle_InHighHeels
Jun 11, 2013, 4:10 PM
Greetings And High Heels To One And All...
As a "newbie" in here, please allow me to introduce myself.. My name is Rachelle and I am a long time married crossdresser / transgender who is married to a very supportive, accepting, understanding, knowledgeable, and helpful wife who has taught me all the traits to emulate women from presentation, to walking, standing, sitting, mammerisms, make up, hair, nails, etc and from all of tyhis, I have amassed an extremewly large wardrobe including 44 pair of HIGH HEELS and I do mean HIGH, and all of this for me is a lifestyle, and not a hobby, nor a passing fancy /whim.
In addition, I am completely shave, my toe nails are ALWAYS painted, I wear six (6) toe rings, and an anklet, and my eyebrows are plucked - not pencil line thin, but ample that I do get the odd "stare" and that doesn't bother me one iota. I'm proud of being who and what I am.
I currently reside in the Vancouver, B C area and I'm always looking for new chat friends and a possible r/t meeting with same.
But please, no b/s - con artisits, NO drugs, NO smokers..
I'm at Rachelle_InHighHeels@Yahoo.ca
I also have a 175 + pic web site for viewing - only for sincere and honest friends..
Regards,
Rachelle

freezeplay
Jun 11, 2013, 6:19 PM
Hello all,
I am a submissive bottom. I have worn my ex's thongs and g-strings. I have to say they have made me feel very sexy. I do have a femine shaped body anyways. I've learned that in the next town, they have have drag nite's on Wednesday's. I plan on loosing my spare tire and wearing either some really short shorts or a mini skirt with either a thong or g-string on. . I want to see what kind of reaction I receive. When I did wear female panties, it was an automatic hard on lol. I would love for a man to caress my leggs, or caress my ass knowing that I have only a small particle of clothing coming between him and me . I want so much to have a man take me from behind and make me moan with excitement and ecstacy

Annika L
Jun 15, 2013, 9:19 PM
And as we all know, repetition is the heart of any well-honed argument.

cdstephanie69
Jun 18, 2013, 8:49 AM
I am a tattooed CD who has been crossdressing just about 6 years off and on mostly on my long weekends. Despite that sounding like a long time, I really am still learning.
I love to crossdress wearing mini skirts, mid thigh dresses, thigh high stockings, hanky panky signature lace 4811 brand panties.

i have only briefly dated 3 guys

cdstephanie69
Jun 22, 2013, 7:21 AM
i know that my bi curious side comes more from me feeling very feminine while dressed.

newporter4u
Jun 22, 2013, 9:12 AM
Bi here and while not really into cross dressing I would to please a partner. The flip side to the question is ... Are those that like to cross dress necessarily bi or gay?

mikeymt69
Jun 22, 2013, 9:48 AM
I like to cross dress some times .I feel good about my salf.My gf like me to cross dress some times too.yes i am bi

ErosUrge
Jun 23, 2013, 4:51 PM
I don't know what I could add here that hasn't been touched on. But I feel compelled to say something. I feel that anyone who wants to crossdress is doing what they enjoy doing and for that reason in itself, it's good enough for me.

However, it doesn't really turn me on; at least it hasn't yet. But I haven't had any experience directly with it except for some drag shows and a gay friend of mine who goes out in drag for certain parties or social activities; and he and I have never been sexual with each other as sex isn't part of our relationship/friendship.

I think I can understand that those who do it feel very much like they're allowing the feminine part of themselves to come out. Though I've never crossdressed or had any interest in doing it, there have been moments in my life that I have used eyeliner, eyeshadow, nail polish, blush, etc...yet wearing male clothes...this was during the glam rock era when David Bowie was quite the craze and it was a time of flamboyance....it was an opportunity in a way to tell the world that I was bisexual. And I never had the desire to take it further by wearing a dress. Dressing up with makeup was great fun at that time. Yet, even now and as of recent, being an entertainer/performer, I went as far as dying my hair red...

Finally, I want to add that there are moments when I'm having sex with a guy that I feel very feminine. When I'm out in public or with friends, my behavior and mannerisms aren't effeminate as my behavior is generally masculine. But in the intimate moments of enjoying sex, sometimes I feel very feminine. This all depends on who I'm with and admittedly more so when I engage in receiving anal sex...there are other factors such as when I get into kissing with a guy too which only happens with certain men. Yet, even with a woman, I sometimes feel feminine. Just to be clear, this isn't always the case because in certain sexual situations the masculine elements in me come into play and become dominate. I enjoy both energies and am aware that both take place in me at the moments they are happening...in a very real sense, they demonstrate to me the bisexual person I am.

I am not interested in cross dressing nor does it really turn me on as I previously indicated. However, I am very much turned on by transgendered people and absolutely adore male to female transgendered that are pre-op and stay that way...everything about their physical bodies is a woman except for what we all know and is obvious; the genitalia. I can't quite explain what it is that turns me on so much about a person who is a woman in every way and then the surprise of a nice cock and balls is present. And of course I realize this isn't all there is to transgendered people; how shallow I'd be. But since the OP is about the physical/superficial, why not delve into detail about it? I also want to make clear that I very much enjoy women when I'm with women; absolutely and completely. And when I am with men, I very much enjoy men; absolutely and completely.

devil_squid
Jun 25, 2013, 6:09 PM
Here is my ranking when it comes to turn-ons and sexuality: Women, TS, Men. No where in there is there a CD. CD's and fems don't do it for me.

dm330
Jun 26, 2013, 8:07 PM
I'm bi, as well. I like women to be women and men to be men. Cross dressing and transgenderism do nothing for me, although everyone has their preferences and I can respect that. I'm seeing a a big increase in ads from (mostly men) people who cross-dress, though. It seems to be quite common in my area and I've seen a few out in public.

MaudeB
Jun 27, 2013, 9:04 PM
Wow Pantieslvr ! You share the same "enjoyments" as me ! I didn't met anyone that fits the habits I have. I also love lingerie, silk and pantyhoses... I have a ton of the stuff ! So bad there is 3 500 kms between your place and mine ! :oh::bigrin: Keep enjoying the silk and PM me if you want to exchange on this. Maude

chuck55
Jul 13, 2013, 11:17 AM
Silver1 - I have very similar likes in clothing. I love the feel of very brief ladies panties. And wearing a short, silky top enhances the feel of my body hugging and kissing a man. It is quite lonely here in little Payette. I would like to find a friend I could visit sometimes. I have a wide range of interests - indoors and outdoors. I hope to hear back from you. Chuck

BareProf
Jul 13, 2013, 2:31 PM
Chuck, I love your feelings for lingerie. Wish we were closer. I've never worn lingerie with a guy but think of it often. I do not pass, but am aroused by panties, slips, bras, thigh highs and cami's on my smooth skin when making out with and when fucking a woman. I have -0- desire to be a woman, just to enjoy women's clothing. The only "woman" like feeling is a cami or bra on my 36a tits. They are man tits that I love having sucked just as much as having my cock sucked. Sincerely, Davie (my fem name)

Latin4u269
Jul 13, 2013, 3:29 PM
I'm bi and wife has asked me to try dress up when we are playing and it works for both of us. For me its more the feel of her lingerie against my skin the silk and sheerness. I love the feel of the silk and lace against me and it excites me, we laughed at how i began growing as i put on her lace panties....

chuck55
Jul 13, 2013, 5:59 PM
Ladies panties are a gift for me. Especially the style where it is hard to keep my cock inside. I am a slow, long-term foreplay lover. Teasing in and around your panties is so nice. The change if feel from caressing and loving your nylon-clad legs to the warm, soft feel of your upper thighs is so sweet. Then playing all kinds of teasing games all over your panties before sliding them down. There is something very visually erotic about slowly removing your panties to let your cock be free without touch. Until I move up to allow our cocks to slide together. I look forward to meeting you and possibly fulfill some lovely fantasies with you. Chuck

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 14, 2013, 8:15 PM
Well see..I'm not all that interested anymore in Cd's, altho I Do love a man in pretty panties for me to pull down with my teeth..lol
Cat

Silver1
Jul 19, 2013, 9:42 AM
I am personally not into cross dressing, but......, I love women's panties. I love the smooth feel against my skin and the press against my cock. They create frequent erections that make my bulge so great I pop out. I like the nylon briefs but my favorite are the cotton bikinis. I often wear a thong under my tight shorts and wonder how many men, or women, are looking at my ass wondering, is he or isn't he? For me it's panties or nothing at all! There you go!!

Diver79
Jul 19, 2013, 9:58 AM
For me it is all how the clothes feel.....So pantihose are real turn-on.... I'll wear ladies stuff if it feels right and leaves me horny!

Newly_Bi
Oct 23, 2013, 6:44 AM
I have tried on women's clothing but the only thing I liked that I still wear are women's pants. They make my ass look absolutely amazing, I only wear man thongs. I just LOVE how many heads I turn when I am wearing women's pants. With women, it's mostly positive, with guys it's mostly a WTF lol

Fred_Brice
Oct 23, 2013, 10:42 AM
I am a widowed male, that was married for over 30 years, to a very understanding woman. I am bisexual and I enjoy wearing sexy lingerie in silk, satin or nylon. Since my wife's passing I have had a few girlfriends that have enjoyed me wearing panties, bra and nylons. When we spend the night together, we both are usually wearing a pretty nightgown or baby-doll nightie. I have been with some guys who dress feminine and also who some guys who do not. My preference is with the guys or girls who also enjoy lingerie. We can explore mutual pleasures and model all our pretty things as we enjoy, feeling of soft material surrounding our bodies. I have been dressing feminine for over 30 years now and have found that there are a lot of guys out there who enjoy me dressing feminine just for them!

daldav
Oct 23, 2013, 4:20 PM
I for one don't cd, however I find a guy that does a huge turn on.

veryniceguy
Oct 23, 2013, 5:01 PM
When I was a kid, I would sneak out my sister's panties or my mom's panty hose and put them on when I masturbated. I have had a couple experiences between now and then with my gfs wearing panties and lingerie, was a totally sexy time.

Since identifying as bisexual, my bf has bought me a few pairs of panties, which I will put on when I am with him to make sure we know who the slutty little bitch is (ME!). I even have a black spandex type body suit and can borrow patent black platform pumps and with all the gear I look sexy, especially when my weight is at the right spot. I went out to a fet night at a club with 3 gfs earlier this year and can say that the experience was extremely positive. Every woman who said anything to me said I was hot and loved how I wore my kit. Also, an ex gf who shunned me some time ago was on the dance floor at the time I was dancing with my 3 other gfs. Talk about revenge.

Sometimes I wear them when I masturbate, looking at feminiszation porn, or just to perv out!

mjc508
May 6, 2014, 10:31 AM
Daldav,

Wm 62 with a love for lingerie. Heels & hose.
Can host in the Bentwood/Oakley area.
if interested, get back to me

jamieknyc
May 6, 2014, 11:07 AM
I have started liking it more than I used to. I bought a couple of pairs of leggings and I love the look and feel. And I like the way I look in a miniskirt! :)

silberwolf1960
May 6, 2014, 4:42 PM
Variety is the spice of life. A couple of friends like and they are bi. Me, prefer nude myself.
Here's a factoid for you, I learned during Operation Brimfrost, one thing our trainers said to wear under our long johns was panty hose. It keeps your legs and crotch warmer in below 0 temps tried it and yes it does, that is my CD experience.

TomDaty
May 6, 2014, 5:53 PM
I have tried make up and stockings, but I think I would need some training to make it work. I would definitely dress up I found the right match.

jlovesbi
May 6, 2014, 6:50 PM
I personally like seeing men cross dress, makes em look sexy!

newlynymphos
May 7, 2014, 6:45 AM
Jlovesbi, that has been my general experience :) The women enjoy me in my mini skirts, ultra low rise women's skinny jeans, stockings, leggings, g-strings, and knee boots as much as, or more so, than the men :P

gotlek
May 7, 2014, 12:40 PM
If you read my profile you will see that maybe i had some female hormones or not having a little more female body,it was a natural thing for me.
(MY LIFE STORY:
MY MOM HAD TWO SONS AND WANTED A DAUGHTER, I WAS BORN AND RAISED WITH GIRL TOYS, SHE WAS LIKE A MODEL GREAT BODY, LONG LEGS, I LOOK LIKE HER EXCEPT HER PUSSY AND BOOBS,I WAS 12 OR SO MY BF CAME AFTER SCOOL I WAS JUST FINISHED SHOWERING, WHEN HE SAW ME HE GOT SO HORNY AND HIS COCK WAS SO BIG AND HARD, HE FORCED ME I BLED THAT DAY BUT AFTER THAT HE MADE LOVE TO ME TREATED ME LIKE GIRL EVERYDAT AFTER SCHOOL.HAD BF'S AND GF'S AFTER THAT AND GOT MARRIED LATER ON. I HAVE BEEN STR8 FOR 30 YRS W WIFE AND KIDS BUT NOW I WANNA DO WHAT I ALWAYS WANTED: Love and sex with Men...

Lov2look
May 8, 2014, 12:31 PM
Its very hot to dress and watch porn with someone else

Bi_cycle_man
May 8, 2014, 1:26 PM
Looking Good :)

BiPantylover
May 8, 2014, 9:41 PM
I was into wearing lingerie, panties, bra's, thigh highs and slips before I had any bi experiences. In fact I had only fleeting urges to try bi. But, once I tried bi I discovered I loved it and being dressed made the experience so amazing. Not into full dressing with dresses skirts, etc., just lingerie. Also discovered I loved other panty guys. Seeing a cock in panties drives me wild.

Having said all this, I do also like being with men just as men an no dressing by either of us. So while I really enjoy wearing lingerie and those who like lingerie too, regular man to man is perfectly fine too. Love cock either in panties or any other way.

Waylon
May 9, 2014, 11:18 AM
My hair is quite long now, shoulder length and more. I like to wear a sheer camisole top sometimes with my tight low-rise jeans and I am pretty sure I look pretty good. The next step will see if I can find someone to apply some makeup, lipstick etc. Then I would really enjoy giving my makeup artist some fantastic head.

Dunmor
May 9, 2014, 12:08 PM
I am not into cross dressing

newlynymphos
May 9, 2014, 4:29 PM
My wife and my local aesthetician will help me dress aw a scantily clad harem girl for RenFest this year!

Backdoorman
Nov 14, 2014, 9:11 AM
I'm bi and I find crossdressing to be a great turn-on.

I have limited experience with dressing myself but when I see a hot looking CD, it's very arousing. My first bi experience was with a beautiful, passable CD.

From what I read so far maybe us Hoosiers are some of the only one's that like to dress up.

BiPantylover
Nov 14, 2014, 2:39 PM
Great thread, I have enjoyed reading all the posts. I am not a full CD, but I love wearing women's panties. It is such a turn on to wear panties. Having said that I have Had more bisexual encounters with men not wearing panties and for the most part they have all been good experiences. I also have had sex with men while wearing panties both with other panty wearers and non panty wearers. I must admit that when wearing panties and seeing my date in panties, drives me wild.

I understand many bi guys are not into a guy in panties and that's fine. I find that having accepted being bi means i think people should do what they like and not worry what others think. I have had great bi experiences both when in panties and not in panties.

So my advise is do what turns you on and be adaptable, you'll havea lot more fun.

SilkyHoseLover
Nov 14, 2014, 3:06 PM
About 3 years ago, I buried my life-long feelings of guilt and started wearing only nylon or satin panties as underwear. I've also begun shaving from the neck down, and love being smooth. Nothing I like better than wearing panties & pantyhose for masturbatory fantasies and for sex. My wife is accommodating and accepting, but isn't really a fan of my crossdressing. Therefore, I don't go beyond panties and hose. I have enlarged and sensitized my nipples with Supple Nips, and love to have them played with and sucked.

I have had some M-M experience while dressed in the silky stuff, and love feeling femme, sucking a cock in my hose. I also love it when the other male is similarly-dressed, and greatly enjoy massaging his cock through sheer nylon before taking it out to suck.

naztypanty
Dec 2, 2014, 2:41 PM
My interests in wearing lingerie led me into exploring sex with men and deciding that i am bisexual.
It started with stealing a male friend's sister's panties. Also jerking off to underwear and lingerie ads, especially Victoria's Secret. I tried on lingerie and it made me feel sexy and wanting to be the girl dressed sexy and posing for the camera. I began to think about being a sexy woman, needing to take a cock.

When I have sex with men I like to be dressed in lingerie.

JackTexas94
Dec 2, 2014, 7:45 PM
I'm not into it at all for my part. I have to admit when I saw "Rayon" Dallas Buyers Club I thought how fun it would be to hook up with him (her?)

mrcumsalot
Dec 2, 2014, 8:46 PM
For you Canadian guys who enjoy dressing womanly: If in the Toronto area please check out a website called " Take a Walk on the Wildside. This is a store that caters specifically to men who like to wear womens clothes and perhaps meet other like minded guys. It's an amazing place that I'm certain you will like. Hopefully I'll see you there.

donttellnehismy
Dec 3, 2014, 12:36 PM
I'm bi and love to dress especially for someone who appreciates it...

pole_smoker
Jun 16, 2015, 11:00 PM
The majority of bisexual men, and even gay men are not into cross dressing, or even putting on women's panties.

When it comes to sex and sexual attraction the majority of bi and gay men are not into cross-dressers, transvestites, drag queens, etc. and are turned off by them, and don't want to have sex with them.

Ain't nothin' wrong with a man in a dress!

charles-smythe
Jun 17, 2015, 10:36 AM
…I’ve always like to wear panties…but I never really considered it cross dressing…as far as I know I’ve never actually known a cross dresser…but from reading I’ve been given the impression that many…maybe most cross dressers are actually straight…& because they are straight…they often do it with their wife’s blessing…even help…

MrBlackTights
Dec 10, 2015, 1:09 AM
I too LOVE wearing pantyhose or tights as I call them. I get rock hard in them and it's always been about the sex

Nauti Rogue
Dec 12, 2015, 11:15 PM
I am a bi male who trims or shaves his entire body. I wear mens' thongs as underwear commonly and I wear bikini-style swimwear in public almost exclusively. I have been known to wear swim thongs in public on vacations, on Lake Michigan Beaches, and on our boat. I love cock in my ass.

To a lot of society, these days, I'm sure I would appear to be effeminate and similar to cross-dressers. But cross-dressing does nothing for me. I don't have anything against those who do get into it, but it's not attractive to me. I've been approached by several CDs, but I had no interest. Yes, I wear thongs, but they're not effeminate. They're made to fit a man and they're not frilly and pretty. They're minimal, functional, and sexy.

I'm completely in support of guys who want to cross-dress. That's their thing, and I'm all for personal rights, but it just doesn't turn me on.

sysper
Dec 12, 2015, 11:21 PM
i know the thongs made for guys have room for a little "extra" they would look out of place on a women

Nauti Rogue
Dec 12, 2015, 11:33 PM
I've bought a few pairs of underwear made for men that are so minimal and/or tight in the front that my balls and cock tend to squirt out the sides! They're just not comfortable.

Tommy54
Dec 13, 2015, 12:32 PM
I started wearing lingerie when I was straight but later on started getting very bi-curious. I'd love to let a guy have me while I'm in my lingerie.

SlowNEZ
Dec 27, 2019, 7:24 AM
I can thank 3 older sisters for my penchant for wearing womens’ clothing. While young, I enjoyed watching them doll-up for dates, etc.
Now, I love to crossdress : I enjoy the feel of the silky material on my smoothly shaven skin, applying make-up and lipstick, donning thigh-high stockings, hip pads, and a black bra with realistic breast forms. I then partially cover my intimates with a snug top and tights or jeans, or a body-con dress. And, always 2-3 inch heels, never flats. (I have walked the casinos in Vegas en femme, with my wife’s smiling approval, and many gentlemens’ glances of interest.)
My (at least once) fantasy is to dress as above and then slowly and seductively drive my man crazy with the feminine attention that he’s never experienced. (If he is also a crossdresser, we can take turns being the woman.)
I have been a man for 66 years, now I desire to play the part of the sexy insatiable woman.

Neonaught
Dec 27, 2019, 11:13 AM
For years dressed men did nothing for me. Last year I was gifted to meet the sexiest little 29 yr old Irish femboy who looked absolutely stunning when dressed. We had 4 very passionate encounter together before she had to return home. I miss her! Not only was she a great kisser (which I adore) but she was a great fuck as well and on two occasions I made her cum hands-free just from an intense fuck. I find that SO hot!!!

GreenFedora
Dec 27, 2019, 12:04 PM
I very much am attracted to crossdressers and effeminate men. Especially enjoy smooth shaved bodies. I'm pretty much middle of the road (not super masculine) myself.

Robtiti
Dec 27, 2019, 4:22 PM
I dress up when I'm alone and only for my self satisfaction.

Lil Miss Understood
Dec 28, 2019, 11:04 PM
...guess you could say I'm a natural born cross dresser. something about it just feels so right... :)

Tight1-4u
Dec 29, 2019, 1:02 AM
I do not consider myself to be a cd in any form or fashion.. I am bi sure and very sub bottom at that.. it is my mission in life to give pleasure to the people ( guys ) I service.. So that being said if one likes me to dress for them then sure that’s what I do.. I don’t go full Monty if you will silly lacy stockings lacy thong panties and garterbelt yes that’s as far as I go.. I do how ever sometimes do this for my own pleasure.. I love the feel and sensuality of being dressed that way when in one of my moods.. so from my stand point it is pretty much a pleasure thing!!

zbi73
Dec 29, 2019, 2:19 AM
Not for me and to be honest, doesn't do anything for me, nudity on the other hand...

Footstep40
Dec 29, 2019, 9:20 AM
My bf buys and likes me to wear panties, stockings and babydolls for him from time to time, it does nothing for me personally, but it does get him hard quickly. The sex is usually damn good as well, so I happily oblige. The only time that I felt turned on by wearing lingerie was the time last year he and I went to a Leather & Lace party which is another story all together..my man looks great in leather!

dinatagail
Dec 29, 2019, 12:30 PM
I was a crossdresser long before realizing I was Bi. My aunt supported me and helped me to embrace my fetish and gain the fullest pleasure experience. As I have gotten older, I prefer to be dressed for sex because it heightens the level pleasure. I love dressing like a total slut when I ride a hard cock. I prefer doing and saying things most wives do not.

LingerieandLace
Dec 29, 2019, 3:57 PM
Let me start, by saying that of course, being a Bisexual normally came first and I believe most all, humans are born, as Bisexuals; some of us have just evolved, more of it than others. Also, I usually try to disregard most all “Sexual Labels” since, often most labels, are seldom accurately, and reflecting the people they are applied to. I do not want to be limited, when I am enjoying myself, with someone! For me, I believe that the “Human Body” was meant to provide, each of us, any and all mutual pleasures!

As for me, I had considered myself mostly as Bi-Sexual and I since I had discovered Cross Dressing, during my early teens and I now have a very strong feminine side; I would say that I may have evolved. more as “Bi-Gender”! I can remember, that I had, “Cross Dressing” dreams when I was only 3 or 4 years old. I am now very comfortable and confident as a man, but I also love to, be able to reach the feminine side. To me, it just seems to be a sensual, sexual, and erotic side that is sexy and fun I have dabbling with many different, gender roles and sexual identities. I have had, some real and very pleasurable experiences, with several males/females. Over the years, I would often buy, myself feminine lingerie and I still get, a bit aroused, dressing myself, in my own lingerie and I do enjoy wearing lingerie mainly, just for my own pleasure, by expressing another side of myself, however strong, a feeling that may be and for me, for several years now, I only, wear “Feminine Lingerie”, and for me it is, mostly 24/7.
I started Cross Dressing before, I ever began, to think of men, as potential sexual partners and I don't think my, Cross Dressing led it to me. Most of the time, I prefer to Cross Dress, when I am with a guy, but it really all depends, on the situation. In addition, I now also, try to keep my body shaved smooth, from my chine to toes! For me there is, no better feeling, slipping on my own, Lingerie over, my freshly smooth shaved body and the feeling of silky lingerie, next to my male sex organ. Besides, who could go through a cold winter, without a warm pair of tights, to keep you warm? I now try, to keep an open mind, to most, human pleasures, both with females and males. I do find it enjoyable, to be with another person, being female or male, who was also enjoys wearing feminine lingerie!

To be honest, if and when I am making plans, to get together with another male, who enjoy some forms of sexual activities. I will ask, if he is into feminine lingerie and many say, it is okay, if I wear my own lingerie. If he opposes me, in my lingerie, I have no problem with removing, all clothing and becoming complete nude, as I was born for our playtime!
On some occasions, I have been with a few different female, as we both dressed in our own lingerie together, relaxing outside, on a warm summer night, sipping wine together. When it was time to go in, we would usually both, shower-together, and then we would move, to the bedroom and I would offer to explore oral pleasures with her, until she has multiple orgasm and often we make love together. When we awoke in the morning, Often I would receive, oral pleasures, from my female partner.
For me, it is the best of both worlds being Bi-Gender!

StuffedBumm269
Jan 10, 2021, 9:33 AM
Im bi and love to CD...tight and skimpy and preferably crotchless...bodystockings are super hot!!

JeffT
Jan 15, 2021, 9:59 AM
Love my skin tight yoga pants, lace panties and thongs. Feels great after shaving. I enjoy feeling pretty and feminine.

Bicujr
Jan 16, 2021, 11:09 AM
I like seeing others that CD for me I tried it and I look awful I can’t pull it off well I wish I could but I just look awful cross dressed.

notsureif
Jan 16, 2021, 12:58 PM
Yeah if you eliminated my face I could pull off a chubby girl. At least my legs and feet look good