PDA

View Full Version : Weather Report

ambi53mm
Jan 14, 2007, 7:10 PM
14 January 2007

Well, it's a beautiful day to be bi in Florida. The "Sunshine State" has lived up to it's name once again with a high in my area of 79* a chilly low of 59*, Partly cloudy skies and a moderate humidity made it a day to be out and about. Tomorrow a sweltering high of 81* but thankfully we have a cold snap on Wednesday where the high will be a refreshing 69* degrees and face it 69 is always a refreshing change whether you're bi or straight :bigrin:

Ambi :)

Mrs.F
Jan 14, 2007, 9:07 PM
Ok, I'm glad your loving the heat and all but it sucks here in Iowa right now. It's freezing rain and everything is covered in ice. :eek: We are to see (so the weather man says) about 5 inches of the white stuff but I think it's going to go around us. I was much enjoying the 40's and 50's we were having which is way WARM for January in Iowa. Oh well, it's one day closer to spring.. :)

Herbwoman39
Jan 14, 2007, 9:18 PM
Ok, I'm glad your loving the heat and all but it sucks here in Iowa right now. It's freezing rain and everything is covered in ice. :eek: We are to see (so the weather man says) about 5 inches of the white stuff but I think it's going to go around us. I was much enjoying the 40's and 50's we were having which is way WARM for January in Iowa. Oh well, it's one day closer to spring.. :)

So move down here and live with Ambi and us. Disney's just an hour away. Our neighborhood is right across the street from the Intercoastal Waterway and less than 5 minutes to the nearest beach access.

It's FUN down here in the land of 69...erm, degrees, that is ;)

arana
Jan 14, 2007, 9:26 PM
You're having our normal Winter out there. It has been up to the 80s here during the day but really cold at night. It was 29* this morning at 8:00. I live in the flippin' dessert area, what's up with that? We've had icicles and frost. I couldn't figure out what all that white stuff on the lawn was. lol

pasco_lol_cpl
Jan 14, 2007, 11:25 PM
14 January 2007

Well, it's a beautiful day to be bi in Florida. The "Sunshine State" has lived up to it's name once again with a high in my area of 79* a chilly low of 59*, Partly cloudy skies and a moderate humidity made it a day to be out and about. Tomorrow a sweltering high of 81* but thankfully we have a cold snap on Wednesday where the high will be a refreshing 69* degrees and face it 69 is always a refreshing change whether you're bi or straight :bigrin:

Ambi :)
Ya know no one likes a wise ass :tongue:

Hey there. Yes I agree, its great to live in Florida. but sadly Im stuck in birmingham, Al on business this week and it looks like we're gonna get hit with the storm front tomorrow. Oh how I wish I was back home in Florida.

LoveLion
Jan 15, 2007, 12:05 AM
Damn you and your sun and your heat.

darkeyes
Jan 15, 2007, 7:29 AM
I couldn't figure out what all that white stuff on the lawn was. lol ooo rana...musta been sum nite. :tong:

AngelOfTheMystic
Jan 15, 2007, 9:11 AM
Glad to hear that the weather is treating you fine! I wish I could say the same about up here in Indiana, but it's been chilly here, but no snow thank god. Keep on enjoying that bueatiful weather and if you don't mind send some our way!!

Azrael
Jan 15, 2007, 10:12 AM
Add another gloating Floridian to the list :bigrin:

bigregory
Jan 15, 2007, 11:26 AM
Well I need to get out and hitch up the dogs to the sled so I can get to town and buy some beer.
Snow is coming down hard,supposed to get 15 cm.(6 inch) today.
It will be easier to shovel tonight when its cold -15 c (3 f).
Well must be on my way so I can get home intime to build an igloo.

12voltman59
Jan 15, 2007, 11:53 AM
IN SW Ohio---it is not very cold as yet--still in the 50's but it has been raining steadily since Thursday or Friday--we have flood watches, statements, and warnings in different areas.

The ground could not be anymore saturated with water---yard is one big puddle--the creeks and rivers are running high and a number of surface streets are closed thanks to high water but some people have gone around the road blocks and then they get stuck at best------what do these people think--that they are somehow immune from the laws of nature even if they think themselves immune from manmade laws?---I really don't have any problem that such people get washed away--but of course-the rescue people will put themselves in harm's way to save some ignorant, arrogant fools !!!!

I feel sorry for all the people who live where they are having the ice storms--I lived through one of those a couple of years ago and that is not fun--it took almost six months to get rid of all of the tree limbs that had fallen--the trees have just started coming back.

Hope things are well where you are---and if not--just stay put as much as you can and if you have flooding--don't drive your car into a flooded street---even a big SUV only needs a relatively small amount of water to wash it away.

wanderingrichard
Jan 15, 2007, 10:17 PM
leaving south central arizona after an extended business trip.. it's chilly at night, nice clear and warm durin the day and once in a while a bit of snow pops in to let the folks know that 6000 ft. altitude does make you eligible for the white stuff.

now, friends up in wash. state are telling me it's been really cold for the western half of the state ..they have snow, more supposedly on the way tonight north of seattle, but it's been fair and sunny though cold there.. average daytime temps in the 20's with overnights in the 10's. all the more reason for me to relocate home to san antone.

.....anyone wanna come north and snuggle??