PDA

View Full Version : What can I expect at a bath house?

Tarz1986
Oct 24, 2023, 5:19 PM
I recently discovered a bath house near me. I have never been to one. What can I expect? And etiquette rules I should know? How likely am I to get some action? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Tag200
Oct 27, 2023, 2:02 PM
I don’t know but would love to find out as well

marine20
Oct 27, 2023, 4:42 PM
i go to one near me about once a month. you pay for a room or a locker. you walk around with a towel on you , or if you prefer , you can be naked.you can go to different areas looking for men. hot tub,sauna,steam room,tv room, or shower.if you find someone you approach him politely , as you would anywhere else. you can go to your room to have sex , or there are places that are more public , if you like to have men watch you suck cock or get fucked. i like an audience to watch me sucking cock . it thrills me to show lots of guys what a faggot i am. if the guy is cute , having people watch me eating his asshole is super hot. good luck on your faggot journey !

DLazguy
Oct 29, 2023, 2:13 AM
I've been to a bathhouse in Phoenix, AZ a few times. There was a pool, sauna, a dark room, a glory home maze and a shower. I got a small room with a each time.

The first time I went, I got my dick sucked in the glory hole maze. The second time I went, I went back to the maze and a guy was sucking me and then tried to back his ass up on my dick unprotected. I ended up going back to my room and jerking off. The last time I went, I met a guy in the sauna where he began sucking me. We went back to my room where he attempted to fuck me, but he couldn't stay hard. He left and I ended up jerking off.

There were mostly old guys there each time I'm pretty picky and have to be physically attracted to them to do more than get a bj. I like walking around in my towel knowing that some of the guys there want to suck or fuck me. I also like knowing that the sole purpose of the establishment is for sex and knowing that men are sucking and fucking in each room.

If it wasn't for my pickiness and if there were no risk of disease, I would leave my door open for as many men to suck and fuck me. I'm married and can't take the risk that some do.

dicktrobing
Oct 29, 2023, 5:07 AM
I recently discovered a bath house near me. I have never been to one. What can I expect? And etiquette rules I should know? How likely am I to get some action? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks
If they have a website look at that, or visit the place and talk to reception that you are interested in using the place

Neonaught
Oct 29, 2023, 9:28 AM
I've been to a bathhouse in Phoenix, AZ a few times. There was a pool, sauna, a dark room, a glory home maze and a shower. I got a small room with a each time.

The first time I went, I got my dick sucked in the glory hole maze. The second time I went, I went back to the maze and a guy was sucking me and then tried to back his ass up on my dick unprotected. I ended up going back to my room and jerking off. The last time I went, I met a guy in the sauna where he began sucking me. We went back to my room where he attempted to fuck me, but he couldn't stay hard. He left and I ended up jerking off.

There were mostly old guys there each time I'm pretty picky and have to be physically attracted to them to do more than get a bj. I like walking around in my towel knowing that some of the guys there want to suck or fuck me. I also like knowing that the sole purpose of the establishment is for sex and knowing that men are sucking and fucking in each room.

If it wasn't for my pickiness and if there were no risk of disease, I would leave my door open for as many men to suck and fuck me. I'm married and can't take the risk that some do.

I'm with you on the risk factor. While it would be tempting to go and see what all is on offer, I know several men who caught HIV playing in the local bathhouse/spa. Thanks, no!

blatant_bi_guy
Nov 5, 2023, 3:52 PM
I've been to bathhouses in Milwaukee, Chicago, Philadelphia, Atlanta and Phoenix.

My personal experiences:

Milwaukee: I lived there, so going to the place 3 minutes from my apartment was NBD. I'd say when I wasn't with my boyfriend/girlfriend at the time and needed my cock sucked or vice versa/maybe something in my ass or vice versa, the place was always a good time.

Chicago: Steamworks is out of hand. Amazing. If Prep existed, I would have had a LOT more fun. Got a 6/10 blowjob and about fifteen partial handjobs.

Philadelphia: 3 times. First: Dead. Second: Dead. Third: So many guys it was nuts. Spent some quality time in the steam room with a very intense dude who just wanted to be inside someone. Probably half an hour of just him inside me.

Atlanta: I'm living here now and been to the place probably a dozen times. Only a couple times have I done anything, mostly just watched. Got cock-drunk one night and blew four guys in a gloryhole.

Phoenix: Chill, a few guys who were older but enthusiastic.

Etiquette:

Eye contact. If you're interested in a dude, make eye contact. He'll either return it or won't. If he does, you're about 80% there.

In the dark. Steam Rooms/Saunas etc. You can get handsy if you like. If a guy's not into it he'll let you know.

The most important thing is to not be rude. If a guy puts his hand somewhere and you're not into it, tell him. Be polite, be friendly.

Smile. You're there for a good time. Don't get all intimidate-face. You don't need to be more of a man than anyone there.

freakyretro69
Nov 6, 2023, 6:31 AM
Hi Bi Guy, where is the BH in Atlanta?