PDA

View Full Version : Discovered prostate orgasms

GSP107
Sep 9, 2022, 9:08 AM
I've been enjoying anal play for years, but only in the last month have I uncovered that I can have an intense prostate orgasm.

It all started when I used (ashamed to admit) a kitchen spatula handle in my ass, just because it was all I had to use, and it just hit my prostate perfectly. If I lay on my side, slightly curled up, I can rub the prostate which produced intense feelings. It takes a while, and like with a lady, if you lose the 'spot' you have to find it and start over, but after a short while I was rubbing it at some speed, huguley intense body shakes and pleasure, before unleashing a gush of clear fluid (like pre-cum) all the while i was flaccid. Again, like women, you can start over almost immediately, and have cum after cum.

Afterwards your legs are wobbly and you feel a bit spaced out, but it is amazing...and far nicer than a cock cum. I'm slightly addicted to it now (as it's a new discovery) but you need to have the time to dedicate to it. Worth it though.

It's completely separate to a cock cum. Sometimes after an anal cum I'll get hard and can have a cock cum to the memory.

As I say, for years I thought I couldn't cum that way and now I can. A bit of research shows the prostate gets stimulated and wants to release at orgasm, as the prostate helps with pre-cum that is what you get, sometimes on a big gush I am sure I get some piss as well (be aware, it can be a messy cum...hard floors only). No actual cum comes out, and I'm usually soft, despite the intense sexual feelings.

If you think you can't, keep trying. Be comfortable and free your mind. As you get close to orgasm the feelings in the prostate can be intense but you need to go through that, and be relaxed enough to not hold any urges you have to pee, as you'll find your body wants to release a lot of clear, pre-cum like fluid.

Neonaught
Sep 9, 2022, 10:08 AM
I have given a number of men anal orgasms from a missionary position fuck. My big cock has an upswept curve that hits Go spots and prostates just right. I have a bottom buddy that has a continuous anal orgasm almost as soon as I get in him. He cuts hard and ejaculates his cum and then just keeps on coming with no emission. We both love it!

GSP107
Sep 9, 2022, 11:45 AM
That's the beauty of it, you can orgasm without 'cumming' so you can have multiple orgasms

Tj726guy
Sep 11, 2022, 4:10 AM
My most intense orgasm happened with a whore who put a condom on her fingers, lubed up and massaged my prostate while sucking me. Never felt anything like it

chongster
Sep 15, 2022, 9:11 AM
I've been trying for years with no luck so far, have to try laying on my side

Neonaught
Sep 15, 2022, 10:09 AM
I've been trying for years with no luck so far, have to try laying on my side

In my experience it is almost impossible to massage your own prostate. You really need a partner for that. I have tried a few prostate vibes that felt good but didn't get me there. I recently got a thrusting cock-shaped toy the got me pretty close on the first try. You'll know you are hitting the right spot if you feel the urge to urinate and leak precum like crazy.

Mike29
Sep 15, 2022, 2:29 PM
Years ago, I had a softball accident that resulted in a trip to the emergency room, and me getting what was called a Hydra seal. Basically, the fluid in my testical was not draining out and my testical swelled to the size of a small grapefruit. The emergency room doctor that day was a woman, she was about 6 foot, large boned, not what you would call attractive, and with large hands. She operated on me and had me return in 2 weeks for a follow-up exam. Before leaving, she advised me, no sex for two weeks until after the follow up exam. 2 weeks came, I striped into the gown and the first question she asked me was, can you organism? I replied, you said no sex until after today. She replied, I know but no one ever takes that advice. Then she had me remove my gown and lie on my back on the examination table and lift my knees. She put on a glove and proceeded to lube her finger. She asked me to relax and inserted her finger up my ass. I thought it odd because I was totally naked on the table with nothing covering myself and other times there would be a nurse in the room. This time it was just the doctor and me.
I immediately got a raging hard-on, and her response was, Mmmm, thats a good sign. She began manipulating my prostrate and asked if I was near Cumming. I didn't feel like I was and jokingly said, Mmmm...may be if she use her other hand or better yet or mouth even, I might. She just smiled, shook her head, and said that is not happening. Then out of the blue and to my complete surprise I came with a force I had never experience before or since. I came all over my stomach, my chest, her hand and it even landed on parts of my face and forehead, and the counter & floor. Even after I stopped Cumming she continued her manipulation and I continued convulsing in orgasm. I let her continue for a time because if felt so incredibly good, until I finally had to ask her to please stop, and she did after a time.
I have never had an orgasm that intense, that large or that lasted that long. I was left completely spent and raddled. Afterwards I remember my penis being sore from the experience and it looking swollen and feeling tender afterwards from being so hard. I just lied there in my cum in a near fetal position taking in what had just happened. She left me to get myself cleaned up and dressed. A sizeable mess. She may have given me some advice, but I was not in any condition to listen or understand any spoken language.
Later I saw her in the hallway, she smiled and asked if I was, okay? She commented that I was looking out of it a while ago. I smiled and replied, you better call me! And kept walking. It was the last time I ever saw her, and no she never called me but I will never forget the most intense anal orgasm of my life.

mrheem
Sep 18, 2022, 12:38 PM
Neonaught (https://www.bisexual.com/forum/member.php?123860-Neonaught) WOW!!!! That sound incredible!

mrheem
Sep 18, 2022, 12:46 PM
I have a toy I use, but I have only come once from it...takes patience...but it was amazing. t/he first time I had anal sex I came too.

GSP107
Sep 19, 2022, 3:41 PM
In my experience it is almost impossible to massage your own prostate. You really need a partner for that. I have tried a few prostate vibes that felt good but didn't get me there. I recently got a thrusting cock-shaped toy the got me pretty close on the first try. You'll know you are hitting the right spot if you feel the urge to urinate and leak precum like crazy.

You're right, I've tried various dildos etc but find household items that work, even the curved end of a coat hanger. Not too far in, need patience as you can 'lose' the spot just like a woman. Then you can also get excited when you feel the build up, but with time it arrives. I can only achieve it laying on my side.

Jozyxt
Sep 19, 2022, 11:23 PM
I have given a number of men anal orgasms from a missionary position fuck. My big cock has an upswept curve that hits Go spots and prostates just right. I have a bottom buddy that has a continuous anal orgasm almost as soon as I get in him. He cuts hard and ejaculates his cum and then just keeps on coming with no emission. We both love it!

You do a pretty darn good jobs with your fingers too.

Neonaught
Sep 20, 2022, 10:30 AM
You do a pretty darn good jobs with your fingers too.

Glad you enjoyed it. Being a medical guy cums in handy sometimes...no pun intended!

Coast bi racer
Sep 20, 2022, 12:20 PM
I have prostate orgasms with 1 specific dildo. It’s a screw type dildo. For some reason the ridges on it hits my prostate just perfect. I can cum over and over. Just clear liquid tho. Not cum cum. Usually I’m flaccid too. It’s the most intense feeling. Deep and unlike a cock cum. Has anyone also had a white liquid come out of their ass when massaging their prostate? That happens to me too.

mrheem
Sep 21, 2022, 1:34 AM
Glad you enjoyed it. Being a medical guy cums in handy sometimes...no pun intended!

..ok..that's fucking hot!

Neonaught
Sep 21, 2022, 10:10 AM
I have prostate orgasms with 1 specific dildo. It’s a screw type dildo. For some reason the ridges on it hits my prostate just perfect. I can cum over and over. Just clear liquid tho. Not cum cum. Usually I’m flaccid too. It’s the most intense feeling. Deep and unlike a cock cum. Has anyone also had a white liquid come out of their ass when massaging their prostate? That happens to me too.

The white liquid you refer to is mucus. Your intestinal lining is rich with specialized cells called goblet cells that make mucus to lubercate the intestine so materials can slide through it with less friction. I used to know a hot bottom guy whose ass got wetter and wetter the longer I fucked him. I swear it felt like fucking a vagina that kept getting wetter and wetter!