PDA

View Full Version : Being seduced young.

dowmass
Apr 21, 2022, 4:26 AM
On multiple threads, there?s mention by our members about their first sexual experience .
it appears that several of them get seduced by a much elder person. In the end sone of them ended sucking dick. Some of them became lifelong cock suckers. Some of them got fuckeD but their elderly ?friends?
I am very very happy for them that they got to have sex at that age.

Sadly I waited decades before I had sex with a man..

Anyways, switching gears, what did it feel to be seduced at that age? What kind of experience was that? Was it a bit scary or a feeling of fear and curiosity? After you had cum in your mouth or ass, what did it feel like? Was your ass or mouth sore, for a while ?

Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts, and feelings!

jjourneyman
Apr 21, 2022, 9:55 AM
On multiple threads, there?s mention by our members about their first sexual experience .
it appears that several of them get seduced by a much elder person. In the end sone of them ended sucking dick. Some of them became lifelong cock suckers. Some of them got fuckeD but their elderly ?friends?
I am very very happy for them that they got to have sex at that age.

Sadly I waited decades before I had sex with a man..

Anyways, switching gears, what did it feel to be seduced at that age? What kind of experience was that? Was it a bit scary or a feeling of fear and curiosity? After you had cum in your mouth or ass, what did it feel like? Was your ass or mouth sore, for a while ?

Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts, and feelings!

I think this is an important topic and want to thank you for bringing it to the forefront...

Was I seduced or did I just take advantage of an opportunity that was availed to me? Trust me, I've asked myself that question many times over the years.

Yes, he (my friend's stepdad) was lying naked on a lounge chair beside his pool when I walked into the backyard... but it was his yard and his pool. I was technically in "his space."

Did he know I was coming over beforehand? The jury is still out on that one. I knew my friend wouldn't be there, but he also knew I would frequently come over to use their pool. I suspect that my friend may have tipped him off to the fact, but I don't know that for sure... so, hmmmmmmm Let the seduction begin.

Did he see me starring at his his cock? Yes. Did he make any attempt to cover up? No. Did he pick up on the sense that I was curious? Of that, I'm sure.

Did he avail himself to me by bringing me a cold Coke and sitting beside the pool with his legs spread apart while I swam? Yes.

Did he make me feel safe enough to swim over to get a closer look? Yes.

Did he ask me if I wanted to feel him? Yes. Did he hold my wrist and place my hand on his cock? Yes.

Seduction 101... Make them Feel Safe

Did I stroke him and then lean in voluntarily to suck? Yes. Did I enjoy the sensation and taste of having him in my mouth? YES! Did I want to swallow his entire cock? YES! Was I determined at that point to finish him? Absolutely!

Did I go back the next day for more? Yes!

I said all of that to say, I was only 14 at the time, but felt very mature for my age. Even though I had done something completely taboo by "normal" standards, I knew what I wanted, was given the opportunity, and I went for it. I wasn't forced, nor did I feel any pressure to "perform". I could have just as easily taken my towel and walked back home. But I didn't.

After my "sampling" of his cock poolside, we both got up and went into his house. That, to me was the turning point. I could have easily made up an excuse and claimed my exit and it would have been over. I didn't though, because I wanted to see how far I would go, and I probably secretly wanted to see if he thought I was "worthy" or "sexy" enough to make him cum. I was also aching to know what it would feel and taste like to have him cum in my mouth.

Once we were inside and he felt knew that I was comfortable with the situation, he took over. He motioned me down to a kneeling position... he even placed a towel down on the tile floor for me to kneel on so it didn't hurt my knees. Again, that was another turning point. Until you've been on your knees with another man's cock in your mouth and him working to stuff it down your throat, you haven't lived!

When he finally came and the first spurt went into my mouth, I immediately backed off. The second spurt went up my nose and across my left eye. But, by that time I was fully committed and quickly put his cock back in my mouth because I wanted to finish him. I didn't want to leave him disappointed.

WOW! A million things go through your mind at that point as you swallow another man's cum for the first time. Especially at that age. Am I gay? Am I going to catch a disease?

I think I went from feeling confident that I sexually satisfied him, to the shame of realizing I was a cocksucker, to the realization that I could have sex with another person and pleasure them unconditionally.

That's powerful knowledge to have when you're 14. It gives you confidence in your physical and mental abilities, and it helps you improve your skills as a lover and as a passionate human being in general.

louther
Apr 21, 2022, 10:01 AM
I was young when an older cousin taught me how to jerk off, he was 13-14 and I was about 6 at the time. From there he had me stroking him and him stroking my lil boy dick too. I can still remember the first time I saw him shoot his cum, it seemed like it shot out about 6 feet from us, and I was amazed. After that he had me make him cum again and we went back to playing outside like normal. Later in the day, he moved on to teaching me how to suck his dick. I loved it when he showed me what to do by sucking me, it felt amazing. I can also remember he was able to get my dick and balls in his mouth at the same time. The first time I took his big cock in my mouth I loved it! The spongy head and that hard feeling with the velvety skin was so hot I liked how it tasted too. I even remember liking what would?ve been precum but I didn?t know that back then lol. We sucked each other daily after that and often multiple times a day. It lasted for a couple years until he decided to go live with his mom. He never shot in my mouth and we never had anal so I can?t comment on those for ya. I can say I loved playing back then.

I don?t know for sure if it has impacted me or what I?m into later in life, but it does make sense that it would. I have read some things online that say ?victims? of early sex don?t turn out gay because of it, however it can influence what we find acceptable or a turn on in ways that typical straight males don?t. I think I fit into that category. I like seeing cocks and fantasize about sucking one again and want to if I could easily but I?m faithful to my girl to a fault lol! I?ve told her about my past and also that I?ve played as an adult too unfortunately she?s not into it at all and isn?t willing to share me. I do often feel like I?m missing out on something because of that, but I?ve made my choices and can?t blame her for those.

jjourneyman
Apr 21, 2022, 11:22 AM
I was young when an older cousin taught me how to jerk off, he was 13-14 and I was about 6 at the time. From there he had me stroking him and him stroking my lil boy dick too. I can still remember the first time I saw him shoot his cum, it seemed like it shot out about 6 feet from us, and I was amazed. After that he had me make him cum again and we went back to playing outside like normal. Later in the day, he moved on to teaching me how to suck his dick. I loved it when he showed me what to do by sucking me, it felt amazing. I can also remember he was able to get my dick and balls in his mouth at the same time. The first time I took his big cock in my mouth I loved it! The spongy head and that hard feeling with the velvety skin was so hot I liked how it tasted too. I even remember liking what would?ve been precum but I didn?t know that back then lol. We sucked each other daily after that and often multiple times a day. It lasted for a couple years until he decided to go live with his mom. He never shot in my mouth and we never had anal so I can?t comment on those for ya. I can say I loved playing back then.

I don?t know for sure if it has impacted me or what I?m into later in life, but it does make sense that it would. I have read some things online that say ?victims? of early sex don?t turn out gay because of it, however it can influence what we find acceptable or a turn on in ways that typical straight males don?t. I think I fit into that category. I like seeing cocks and fantasize about sucking one again and want to if I could easily but I?m faithful to my girl to a fault lol! I?ve told her about my past and also that I?ve played as an adult too unfortunately she?s not into it at all and isn?t willing to share me. I do often feel like I?m missing out on something because of that, but I?ve made my choices and can?t blame her for those.

I think that just because you had a same-sex experience at an early age of 6 doesn't mean you're bi or gay... it may have left an impression on you, but you were in first grade and it was hardly a seduction... that was manipulated by your older cousin.

The fact that you're having curiosity now is perfectly normal. Most of my partners now are older guys who are just awakening to the fact that there is a whole side of sex out there that they had ignored or repressed.

Just try it for yourself... you may find out that it's not your thing after all.

As a word of caution... I'd keep the word "blame" out. You're a grown man now. Go and see for yourself.

jjourneyman
Apr 21, 2022, 11:46 AM
I think this is an important topic and want to thank you for bringing it to the forefront...

Was I seduced or did I just take advantage of an opportunity that was availed to me? Trust me, I've asked myself that question many times over the years.

Yes, he (my friend's stepdad) was lying naked on a lounge chair beside his pool when I walked into the backyard... but it was his yard and his pool. I was technically in "his space."

Did he know I was coming over beforehand? The jury is still out on that one. I knew my friend wouldn't be there, but he also knew I would frequently come over to use their pool. I suspect that my friend may have tipped him off to the fact, but I don't know that for sure... so, hmmmmmmm Let the seduction begin.

Did he see me starring at his his cock? Yes. Did he make any attempt to cover up? No. Did he pick up on the sense that I was curious? Of that, I'm sure.

Did he avail himself to me by bringing me a cold Coke and sitting beside the pool with his legs spread apart while I swam? Yes.

Did he make me feel safe enough to swim over to get a closer look? Yes.

Did he ask me if I wanted to feel him? Yes. Did he hold my wrist and place my hand on his cock? Yes.

Seduction 101... Make them Feel Safe

Did I stroke him and then lean in voluntarily to suck? Yes. Did I enjoy the sensation and taste of having him in my mouth? YES! Did I want to swallow his entire cock? YES! Was I determined at that point to finish him? Absolutely!

Did I go back the next day for more? Yes!

I said all of that to say, I was only 14 at the time, but felt very mature for my age. Even though I had done something completely taboo by "normal" standards, I knew what I wanted, was given the opportunity, and I went for it. I wasn't forced, nor did I feel any pressure to "perform". I could have just as easily taken my towel and walked back home. But I didn't.

After my "sampling" of his cock poolside, we both got up and went into his house. That, to me was the turning point. I could have easily made up an excuse and claimed my exit and it would have been over. I didn't though, because I wanted to see how far I would go, and I probably secretly wanted to see if he thought I was "worthy" or "sexy" enough to make him cum. I was also aching to know what it would feel and taste like to have him cum in my mouth.

Once we were inside and he felt knew that I was comfortable with the situation, he took over. He motioned me down to a kneeling position... he even placed a towel down on the tile floor for me to kneel on so it didn't hurt my knees. Again, that was another turning point. Until you've been on your knees with another man's cock in your mouth and him working to stuff it down your throat, you haven't lived!

When he finally came and the first spurt went into my mouth, I immediately backed off. The second spurt went up my nose and across my left eye. But, by that time I was fully committed and quickly put his cock back in my mouth because I wanted to finish him. I didn't want to leave him disappointed.

WOW! A million things go through your mind at that point as you swallow another man's cum for the first time. Especially at that age. Am I gay? Am I going to catch a disease?

I think I went from feeling confident that I sexually satisfied him, to the shame of realizing I was a cocksucker, to the realization that I could have sex with another person and pleasure them unconditionally.

That's powerful knowledge to have when you're 14. It gives you confidence in your physical and mental abilities, and it helps you improve your skills as a lover and as a passionate human being in general.

After I got home that day, I went straight to up to my room, laid in bed and jerked off. Even from a prone position, my cum shot out across my stomach and chest and onto my face. That's how turned on I was. The next day, I went back, sucked him until he was hard, and let him fuck me.

When he entered and was fully inside me for the first time, I felt like I had conquered the world... He was gentle, but deliberate. He fucked me slow at first, then he pounded the hell out of me before he finally came. I had already cum all down the front of his couch, so I pretty much just surrendered my ass, waiting for him to finish.

I honestly don't remember much after that until I walked into my house and my mom was standing in the kitchen. "Where have you been all afternoon?" she asked. "Um, I just went for a bike ride," I replied. "Well, get washed up for dinner. We're going out tonight."

Fortunately, she didn't see the big wet stain on the back of my shorts or the dried cum on the inside of my thighs as I went up the stairs because Brian's dad was leaking out of me big-time!

Seduction is a funny word. It literally means "allowing to go under" or "succumbing to temptation".

I did both that weekend and have been enjoying it since.

int0everything
Apr 21, 2022, 12:23 PM
That's a great experience and great story retold. I don't have anything that cool other than around 12 years old we used to play in the woods naked but never touched each other. Did some skinny dipping with friends in my teens (no girls). When I was 22 a good friend of mine and I went camping and he seduced me into stripping down and giving me a blow job. I was pretty shocked but really enjoyed it, just didn't want admit it to myself and repressed the experience. Years later I finally acted on it and started letting guys give me blow jobs and finally met one who seduced me all the way. Now I am totally addicted to all forms of sex!

Sex is too repressed in our society and I think the world would be a lot better if it was more liberated. All these identity issues with who you are etc... wouldn't exist and we could all enjoy each other. It would really be a lot of fun.

So many missed opportunities.

jjourneyman
Apr 21, 2022, 12:40 PM
That's a great experience and great story retold. I don't have anything that cool other than around 12 years old we used to play in the woods naked but never touched each other. Did some skinny dipping with friends in my teens (no girls). When I was 22 a good friend of mine and I went camping and he seduced me into stripping down and giving me a blow job. I was pretty shocked but really enjoyed it, just didn't want admit it to myself and repressed the experience. Years later I finally acted on it and started letting guys give me blow jobs and finally met one who seduced me all the way. Now I am totally addicted to all forms of sex!

Sex is too repressed in our society and I think the world would be a lot better if it was more liberated. All these identity issues with who you are etc... wouldn't exist and we could all enjoy each other. It would really be a lot of fun.

So many missed opportunities.

Definitely better late than never! And I apologize if I repeat myself on some of these threads, but there are always new members / readers.

darkeyes
Apr 21, 2022, 1:02 PM
I'm unsure whether I was seduced or seduced with my first same gender sex. I do know I had a whale of a time with a very delicious older woman.

KDaddy23
Apr 21, 2022, 3:42 PM
I wasn't seduced but I was bribed with cash to let him put his dick in my mouth. I wasn't scared - and I've had a lot of time to think about why I wasn't but, eh, money talks. He gives me the money, pulls his dick out and gently pushes it against my lips and says, "Open your mouth..." I did; the head of his dick slid in and my tongue "automatically messed with it." It tasted good; a little salty and boozy (he'd been drinking with my father); it felt good as he kinda told me what to do. It was... exciting? Maybe scary? I didn't know but the next thing I know, something warm was shooting into my mouth and there was a lot of it and I had a good second or two to think about maybe choking on it - so I started to swallow it. Salty/sweet with a hint of booze. Didn't get all of it but, hmm, now I'm "excited" because I realized what he had put in my mouth - baby making stuff and as I heard sperm being called.

Went to wash my face and when I came back, he offered more money to stick it in my butt. I said okay; I already had $20 in my pocket and he offered another $30 and all I was thinking about was what I could do with it - and hiding it from my parents, who would have taken it from me. Pulls my pants and underwear down, lays me down on the sofa and puts his dick between my cheeks and starts moving around; I can feel him pressing against my hole and thought that it felt good. I would remember his pre-cum making it slippery and kinda sticky and, at one point, I felt the tip of his dick going in; it hurt a little but it also felt good and I'm still not sure where my mind went but, again, the next thing I knew, I heard him grunt and felt his stuff going in me a little but the rest all between my butt cheeks. He sent me to the bathroom again to clean up and when I came back, it was like nothing had happened; he said, "Thank you!" and I spent the rest of my day thinking about how wonderful it all felt and how much I wanted to taste a dick again and I couldn't wait to tell and show my friends what I had experienced - and I never looked back or refused to have sex with a guy.

Controversial. Been told that I was abused but the one thing that was always clear in my mind was not feeling abused or forced to do anything and, again, I've had a whole lot of time to think about that day as well as the implications. The only other thought I had that day was that maybe I should have told my parents... but. One, they would have taken my money. Two, I would have gotten a severe beating for "lying on an adult." Maybe they would have believed me, maybe they wouldn't have but I had $50 and thought about all the things I could do with it and share with my friends. I liked what he did. So I didn't say anything. Very glad that I didn't. That day, I had learned something else about sex; I had asked myself, "How can something that everyone says is so bad feel so good?" Because it all felt good. I would realize that the moment he put the head of his dick in my mouth, I was hooked on sucking dick and tasting/swallowing sperm. From there, there wasn't a dick I wouldn't suck and I have zero regrets or shame about this.

jjourneyman
Apr 21, 2022, 4:16 PM
I wasn't seduced but I was bribed with cash to let him put his dick in my mouth. I wasn't scared - and I've had a lot of time to think about why I wasn't but, eh, money talks. He gives me the money, pulls his dick out and gently pushes it against my lips and says, "Open your mouth..." I did; the head of his dick slid in and my tongue "automatically messed with it." It tasted good; a little salty and boozy (he'd been drinking with my father); it felt good as he kinda told me what to do. It was... exciting? Maybe scary? I didn't know but the next thing I know, something warm was shooting into my mouth and there was a lot of it and I had a good second or two to think about maybe choking on it - so I started to swallow it. Salty/sweet with a hint of booze. Didn't get all of it but, hmm, now I'm "excited" because I realized what he had put in my mouth - baby making stuff and as I heard sperm being called.

Went to wash my face and when I came back, he offered more money to stick it in my butt. I said okay; I already had $20 in my pocket and he offered another $30 and all I was thinking about was what I could do with it - and hiding it from my parents, who would have taken it from me. Pulls my pants and underwear down, lays me down on the sofa and puts his dick between my cheeks and starts moving around; I can feel him pressing against my hole and thought that it felt good. I would remember his pre-cum making it slippery and kinda sticky and, at one point, I felt the tip of his dick going in; it hurt a little but it also felt good and I'm still not sure where my mind went but, again, the next thing I knew, I heard him grunt and felt his stuff going in me a little but the rest all between my butt cheeks. He sent me to the bathroom again to clean up and when I came back, it was like nothing had happened; he said, "Thank you!" and I spent the rest of my day thinking about how wonderful it all felt and how much I wanted to taste a dick again and I couldn't wait to tell and show my friends what I had experienced - and I never looked back or refused to have sex with a guy.

Controversial. Been told that I was abused but the one thing that was always clear in my mind was not feeling abused or forced to do anything and, again, I've had a whole lot of time to think about that day as well as the implications. The only other thought I had that day was that maybe I should have told my parents... but. One, they would have taken my money. Two, I would have gotten a severe beating for "lying on an adult." Maybe they would have believed me, maybe they wouldn't have but I had $50 and thought about all the things I could do with it and share with my friends. I liked what he did. So I didn't say anything. Very glad that I didn't. That day, I had learned something else about sex; I had asked myself, "How can something that everyone says is so bad feel so good?" Because it all felt good. I would realize that the moment he put the head of his dick in my mouth, I was hooked on sucking dick and tasting/swallowing sperm. From there, there wasn't a dick I wouldn't suck and I have zero regrets or shame about this.

I loved this story because it rings totally true, and you're right, there's nothing wrong with getting paid to do something you enjoyed... It's kind of like a bonus you get from your job. So many of the porn actors I worked with told me the same thing. I got $2,000 for my first shoot and it only lasted one day. Like you, I was spending the money in my head while I was giving head and getting fucked. It was 6 hours of pleasure (plus about 3 hours of prep), but hell, it paid my rent for four weeks, and it got me laid!

KDaddy23
Apr 22, 2022, 3:36 PM
@jjourneyman, I would come to realize that I had no reason to feel bad about that day. I used to "what if" myself to death over it because I knew other guys and gals who'd been bribed, seduced, or just taken and it messed with their heads and badly. But not me but, then again, I didn't have a single thought in my head about being abused. I can say that I should have said no; I should have told my father when he came back with more booze or told my mom when she got home from work. But that's not what I did. In 1964, $50 made a kid richer beyond belief and I realized, later on, that him giving me money "distracted" me but, okay. At the time I was "worried" about this, I also thought that it happened; I liked the shit out of it; there's no taking it back. I had even gone back to the old neighborhood to see if the man was still alive so I could thank him but learned he had died not too long after my family had moved across town.

I learned a whole lot about sex in that one moment and realized that stuff like this always happens; sometimes, the results are bad but, sometimes, they aren't. My first experience with dick caused me zero physical or emotional harm. I had a question: If he hadn't paid me - but was going to make me do it - would I have 'gone along' with it or head for the hill? No answer because I was smart enough to know that this scenario didn't happen. I got paid. I sucked his dick and swallowed his cum and then got a little of it in me but more of it on me. Best thing that happened to me since first getting some pussy the year before and just before the next best thing that happened like a week later: Busting my first nut in a girl. Still, I don't know what the laws were back in 1964 but one thing I did learn was that legal age of consent was... 10. I was 9 - close enough. That was the day I became bisexual and, again, I have zero regrets or shame about it.

csreef
Apr 22, 2022, 5:35 PM
Sadly, no.

Tight1-4u
Apr 23, 2022, 11:25 PM
ok well I have related this here quite a few times but here goes.. I was 12-13 and got sent to spend the summer with my cousins that lived on a farm.. the oldest boy was 19yo at the time.. he was a high school jock home town hero.. i idealized him.. I ended up sharing a bed with him.. the first couple of nights he told me how all the big guys did things.. the second night he told me the big guys slept naked so me wanting to be big got naked.. I think the same night he said that they jack off.. next night that they stroke each other cause it feels better and that that they suck eachother because that feels even better than stroking.. the next night he said I should lay on my belly and he was going to show me how girls get pregnant but boys can’t.. I remember him playing with my but and rubbing my hole for a long time.. he kept dumping baby oil on my hole.. then he started fingering my hole.. I remember that it felt really good and had started wiggling under him.. then he was on top of me.. holding me in place with his weight.. I felt his cock sliding up and down my ass crack.. then his cock found my hole.. the head of his cock was at my hole pushing a little bouncing up and down a little.. he put his hand over my mouth and started bouncing harder.. I could feel the head of his cock starting to open my hole stretching it to let him in me.. he was just starting to get in me slightly when he drove his cock in me full balls deep.. it made me gasp for air made me weak in the knees and it hurt a bit.. he held my mouth to keep me from being loud.. then he started to fuck me very slowly at first.. I soon felt really good.. he felt good in me.. he started going faster and harder deeper.. after I would say 10-15 min.. I was pushing back at him helping him my mind was a blurry mess I was very much liking him being inside of me.. w wanted him to never stop.. then he blew his sperm deep in me.. I loved it it felt amazing.. he laid on top of me till his cock fell out of me.. he told me to go wash my hole as it was going to be leaking his sperm.. when I returned he ask if I was ok.. I told him I felt really good.. I ask if we could do it again.. he told me to wait till morning.. so he started fucking me every night and morning and soon introduce 3 of his friends.. they all fucked me most every day that summer.. soon I went looking for then to fuck me.. I wanted needed to be being fucked.. was I abused NO!! I was a willing partner.. was I led into it probably so.. I am glad I had that experience as it led to me being who I am today..

KDaddy23
Apr 24, 2022, 3:25 PM
If you don't understand anything about this, you get to understand our male sex drive and where it likes to take us if we're of a mind to go there. A close friend had asked me what it felt like to get grown-up dick back then and I had no words to describe it. Exciting. Naughty. A little scary because all adult dicks look gigantic when you're a young and horny whippersnapper. The allure that the taboo has to suck cock and take dicks in your ass. Somewhat confusing if you know that guys aren't supposed to do that to other guys... but it feels so good. Now it's all about whatever effect it has on you going forward. Sometimes guilt and shame... but, sometimes, none of that. You feel... alive. Naughty because you know something other boys don't know and you look at boys/men differently. Joy when you find out that your male friends have discovered the same thing you have and probably the same way you did... and now y'all can share this experience with each other. Being naughty every chance you can. But, importantly, learning that sex is a lot more than chasing girls.