PDA

View Full Version : Did I say I love sex with men!!!

Tight1-4u
Feb 7, 2022, 6:34 PM
Yes I do love sex with men.. so for the last 2 months i have been a very busy boy.. I am still servicing all my sexually frustrated married guys 9 at present but now have 2 single guys in the mix since I met Randy.. if you recall he is the guy that loves me to dress for him and I have every time we have met.. so my married guys have been averaging fucking me 4-5 times a week.. Randy is fucking me 4 nights a week and the young buck single is fucking me 2-3 times a week.. so all toll I have been averaging about 12 times a week getting fucked.. at first it was exhausting, my pussy was sore none stop for about 2 weeks.. the only time it didn?t hurt was while someone was fucking me.. now that I have hit my stride I feel amazing.. my pussy is amazing., it relaxes and stretches to what ever cock is in me and feels so good.. my legs are way more limber being spread and pushed up to my shoulders., have been enjoying many more positions and relaxing in them.. have even found I enjoy the piledriver position.. being slid over the edge of the bed bending my neck and letting my legs drop in front of my head.. with your ass suspended in air leaning agents the bed..
I love being on my back legs spread him laying on me pinning me in place with his weight while fucking me as if I were female!! Randy?s favorite!! I seem to be naked at least from the waist down all the time now.. god I love my life right now.. did I say I love sex with men??

foundpuppy
Feb 7, 2022, 7:33 PM
I’m jealous, No, I’m extremely jealous!

csreef
Feb 7, 2022, 8:21 PM
Well, I'm glad you found yourself a hobby that is keeping you out of trouble.

Bi-Rõnin
Feb 7, 2022, 8:40 PM
Omg. I'd happily take half that. I am soooo jealous. Like, 1000% jealous.

Fzmr9t
Feb 8, 2022, 1:38 AM
Wow! I?d just like to find ONE guy who I could have MM fun with on a consistent basis!

Veryoralniceguy
Feb 8, 2022, 5:29 PM
I’ve given thousands of blowjobs, I started when I was nine and I’m seventy three now. I sucked and swallowed every chance I got, never had an STD, just lucky, I guess. I’ve never taken it in the ass, but I’ve always wanted to do it. I like to stimulated my asshole when I jackoff, sometimes inserting all kinds of things. Just seems like a pain to flush my ass and hope to find a cock that likes assholes, so I’ve never really pursued it. Not sure how a guy would feel fucking a dirty asshole. I’m fine with him wearing a condom or not, but figure he’d want to wear one to avoid getting shit on his dick. Got any easy suggestions?

Tight1-4u
Feb 8, 2022, 9:12 PM
I’ve given thousands of blowjobs, I started when I was nine and I’m seventy three now. I sucked and swallowed every chance I got, never had an STD, just lucky, I guess. I’ve never taken it in the ass, but I’ve always wanted to do it. I like to stimulated my asshole when I jackoff, sometimes inserting all kinds of things. Just seems like a pain to flush my ass and hope to find a cock that likes assholes, so I’ve never really pursued it. Not sure how a guy would feel fucking a dirty asshole. I’m fine with him wearing a condom or not, but figure he’d want to wear one to avoid getting shit on his dick. Got any easy suggestions?
There are some very good products out there to aid in cleaning.. diet is very important part as well.. look online for shower attachment for cleaning.. they work well

mwm60fr
Feb 10, 2022, 10:20 AM
I started about the same time but with a neighbor hood friend the same age.