PDA

View Full Version : Do you Agree?? Sex with Men is 10X more uninhibited than having sex with Women?

Into_it_all
Oct 9, 2021, 1:10 PM
I?ve had plenty of Sex with both sexes. And from my own personal experiences I recall Men being the more adventurous of the 2 sexes. I?m sure there?s lots of Freaky Women in the world, but I?ve never met a Woman that?s wanting & willing to try all the Nasty things I?ve done with Men. I honestly haven?t been fortunate enough to have a 3-way with a Man & a Woman, but I?ve had a handful of 3-ways with Men. Guys seem to be more uninhibited when it comes to sex; for example: Guys will Rim my Ass, Woman won?t even go there, Guys will lick my nipples, lick my balls & entire crotch, Woman don?t seem interested in pleasing me the same way. Guys will Give my Dick a lot of attention & spend a long time giving me head, Woman dont. And when it comes down to Fucking, Men only have an Ass to Fuck, but they love getting fucked, not that Woman dont love getting there pussies Fucked, they just aren?t into getting fucked in the Ass. I?m sure there?s plenty of Lucky Guys who have Wonderful Experiences with Freaky Woman who love having there Ass Fucked, lucky You!!!

Please share your Experiences & Details are welcome, thanks to all who read my post!!!
Hope to get a better perspective on this Topic.

cornholejoe
Oct 9, 2021, 3:13 PM
i have had some freaky women or lets say kinky women same with men would do it all but i have notice new members want to hear about it in detail i dont post stuff for ever one to see

KDaddy23
Oct 9, 2021, 3:25 PM
By and large, I'd say that men are a bit more uninhibited about sex than women and, perhaps, as evidenced by the number of men who are willing to do what women won't. Women have to deal with slut shaming and unwanted pregnancies and they tend to let past and bad sexual experiences inhibit their ability to have and enjoy sex. Having said that, I've come across some very uninhibited women and guys who were very inhibited and not just due to any bad sex they've ever had but the ever-present fear of being singled out as being gay and all that other shit said about how horrible and immoral it is for men to have sex with each other.

Having said that, in my experiences, gay men have been less inhibited than bi guys not counting that weird hesitancy some gay men have about bi guys. I don't think it's fair to generalize this too much but I've found that, in the women I've been with, some needed "permission" to let go of their inhibitions; if I wasn't going to look at them like they were a slutty whore, they'd be down for whatever and I'd be happy to let them do whatever they've been holding back on. Guys I've been with, well, they don't need "permission" to let it all hang out so much as it is; you just know that guys are willing to do what women won't but they can be just as funny and as inhibited as women can be about some things. And it all has to do with how an individual thinks about sex. I've fucked a lot of women in the ass but, it stands to reason, not as many as the number of guys I've fucked and let's face it: Guys can be inhibited about having their asses messed with in any way.

It's been said that men are easier to have sex with than women but I've found that it's true... and not so much; it depends on the individual so much that such a generalized conversation is difficult.

Jozyxt
Oct 9, 2021, 4:40 PM
My most uninhibited sex partner has been a woman. She even invited me to a MFM with a priest after we had broken up and she had moved away. I was still far too in love with her at the time and the jealousy of her being with another man I would have felt probably wouldn't have been a good thing. Even though I really wanted to see her getting fucked and had told her I wanted to eat cum from her.

void()
Oct 9, 2021, 11:54 PM
For me these kind of questions are so broadly generalized. I have to give an ambiguous, open ended response. That response is, "it depends."

Not all women are inhibited, nor are all men. For myself, it's easier dealing with each individual person than responding to someone painting with large, wide brush. People are people, woman, man, butterfly. How difficult is it to understand to get respect, you give it away freely and unconditionally?

Using such blanketing statements in questions to me seems intent upon fishing, trolling as the question usually seems barbed. Sorry, if I'm "reading too much into" a "general" question. I "generally" don't but with our social climate what it is of late, difficult not to.

Long Duck Dong
Oct 10, 2021, 6:36 AM
I have a intersex female partner, yes born with a pussy and a penis and as far as sex goes, shes in balls and all, excuse the pun......lol and we are both in a closed group relationship with 2 other females and another male........

The females are into pegging guys, love oral sex, pussy and anal sex, double penetration etc.... where as us guys are a bit more limited in what we can do sexually, IE oral and anal, with a bit of masturbation thrown in...... and yeah its great sex, but it does not always involve somebody being fucked, sometimes its just great oral sex, masturbation or sometimes just watching others getting it on.....

The women, including my partner, have said that its perfect because they do not always feel like penetrative sex, sometimes they just want to lay back and enjoy some tongue and mouth worshiping, and I have to admit that times, that I have enjoyed a long and sensual BJ without feeling like I have to cum.......

But at the end of the day, I can not honestly say that sex with men is 10x times more uninhibited than with women because many guys I have met, are more concerned with their own pleasure, cumming and running and only some are there for mutual pleasure and want to take their time.....

void()
Oct 10, 2021, 7:13 AM
I have a intersex female partner, ...

Wait three to six months, bet we see this question, or one similar again. You been around the site long enough to have seen the same as me. I suspect it's all with the marketing algorithms. Got to keep the site relevant & advertiser friendly.

Long Duck Dong
Oct 10, 2021, 5:57 PM
lol hugs, void..... yeah its not the first time I have seen the * who is better * debate,....

in truth, sometimes I would rather just curl up with a good book, no matter how good the sex has been, other times.......maybe its a age thing but I find that sex every night is not as good as sex 3 times a week......

Rest85
Jan 18, 2022, 11:37 AM
I have to be honest and say that my experiences of sex with women has been more inhibited but it's probably got something to do with me being a bit afraid to push the envelope with a women. I have cuck desires but I've only opened up about that with one woman. There are women in my past that likely would have cucked me if I had asked them to, but I either didn't truly acknowledge my cuck desires or I was afraid to be open about it.

Also, I love dirty talk. I'd love to call my girl a slut while fucking her...taunt her about being a cock loving cumslut, etc etc, but I worry she will take it to heart. So many things would simply be role play for me and have nothing to do with how I truly feel about her, but I hold back because she takes offense at such name calling and dirty talk.
Again, there were some women in my past that likely would have entertained such a thing but I actually didn't need that to get off like I do now. I'd love to share fantasties...love to be dominated by a woman....would love to have my girl talk about how good another man's cock was... There are many things I would like to say or have happen that I never have eperienced with a woman. I have hinted around at those things with my girl but she doesn't really play it out the way I'd like. She shuts down if I get too dirty. So, uninhibited sex is something I'd like more of, but in fact, most guys I have sucked are quiet and somewhat inhibited too.

I think it's a matter of the person and not the gender when it comes to sexual inhibitions. I can say that I feel more comfortable letting another guy know what turns me on sexually than I feel with women. Just the fact of having sex with another guy basically says something about being quite openminded so I let my more kinky desires out to guys moreso than I do with women.

willj
Jan 18, 2022, 2:51 PM
Some of the hottest and dirtiest sex I have ever had has been with men. It is just a natural fit and we can get really into our animal side. I feel more at ease asking for things from another man. To not be judged and to experiment and experience new was positions. Kissing men is soooo hot too.

Blondeblowjob7
Jan 18, 2022, 4:11 PM
As an experienced male cocksucker who has given hundreds of blowjobs to married men, I would say that sex between men is definitely more uninhibited than with most women. My married feeders know that I’m a very proud male cocksucker cum slut. For me sucking cock is my favorite type of sex by far! Men use me for blowjobs by doing things to me as a male cocksucker that they would never do with their wife or girlfriend, or that their wife and girlfriend doesn’t allow them to do. My feeders tend to treat me rougher when I’m giving them a blowjob than they would be allowed to do with their woman at home. Men tend to really fuck my face hard, dick slap me all over my face really hard, and make me swallow or take a cum facial to end a blowjob. I’ve also done all sorts of cum play with men who could never do such things with their wife or girlfriend. Men I blow who are married with a wife, or who have a girlfriend, tend to treat me as a male cocksucker in a much sluttier way than they can do at home with their woman. Fortunately I’m perfectly fine with that, because I know that I truly love being a really slutty male cocksucker who genuinely loves to alleviate the nagging erections of married or committed men in a relationship with a woman

Kysquire
Jan 18, 2022, 11:34 PM
In my experiences I find women want a relationship and men just want sex. Men are much less drama and women are all about drama. Now, I love my wife and other women but for a sex session I’d much rather have a man. I know not everyone feels this way and I’m not criticizing a woman, but 60 years of life experiences have brought me to this opinion.

hung4you
Jan 20, 2022, 6:09 AM
I?ve had plenty of Sex with both sexes. And from my own personal experiences I recall Men being the more adventurous of the 2 sexes. I?m sure there?s lots of Freaky Women in the world, but I?ve never met a Woman that?s wanting & willing to try all the Nasty things I?ve done with Men. I honestly haven?t been fortunate enough to have a 3-way with a Man & a Woman, but I?ve had a handful of 3-ways with Men. Guys seem to be more uninhibited when it comes to sex; for example: Guys will Rim my Ass, Woman won?t even go there, Guys will lick my nipples, lick my balls & entire crotch, Woman don?t seem interested in pleasing me the same way. Guys will Give my Dick a lot of attention & spend a long time giving me head, Woman dont. And when it comes down to Fucking, Men only have an Ass to Fuck, but they love getting fucked, not that Woman dont love getting there pussies Fucked, they just aren?t into getting fucked in the Ass. I?m sure there?s plenty of Lucky Guys who have Wonderful Experiences with Freaky Woman who love having there Ass Fucked, lucky You!!!

Please share your Experiences & Details are welcome, thanks to all who read my post!!!
Hope to get a better perspective on this Topic.

I would totally agree with your thoughts.

SilkyHoseLover
Jan 20, 2022, 12:08 PM
Aside from a brief period of experimenting with swinging, all of my experience with women has been with my wife. I don't mean it to sound like we've had tons out-of-control wild sex, but we've tried many, many things that 'normal boring married people' haven't.

There are some areas where I know that neither of us would have no interest -- such as unsanitary practices, underage, bestiality, etc. But I can't recall one instance of one of us suggested something new that we both weren't willing to try.

darkeyes
Jan 20, 2022, 12:40 PM
To some degree, men are often less inhibited than women. Men don't get up the duff for a start. Sure women can take precautions, but men are far less likely to do their bit in this regard.

In some ways it isn't that women are more inhibited, it is that we are more discerning in our choice of sex partner. Also often more choosy in the acts many will perform. I'm not sure whether that is inhibition or a refusal to do what is asked of us when we do not like it. Sex up the bum is the one most of u lot think of in this regard. My experience of this with a man was neither desired nor enjoyed. There are more than sufficient nerves around the anus for rimming or finger teasing to be very pleasant indeed for a woman, but there is no prostate for us to orgasm and so the pleasure, if pleasure there is, is much different to that of penetration by man of man. My experience of anal sex is almost exclusively woman to woman. Based on that very limited experience, and talking to anally more experienced women, gay, bi and str8 women, knowing what they themselves enjoy, invariably feel that men are far more sexually inconsiderate when it comes to anal sex with women.

In my view, it can be seen that a number of reasons exist for many men to reconsider their (often) more aggressive sexual actions not only towards women, but probably towards other men also. Fear plays its part in how women feel, and also disgust by many. I am aware that these emotions also exist among many, probably most men (and I exclude the homophobic bigots), but women, being the predominant sexual partners generally of the male sex are more likely to be intimidated by sexual partners of the opposite sex into acts which their fears and disgust makes many of them not so much inhibited, but quite simply afraid.I

Let me be clear... I am not disgusted by men and their partners having anal sex and certainly not women. For a while in my life I was until I overcame the revulsion of that one forced penetration so long ago. I overcame this revulsion with the aid of friends, family and the girl I loved and I thank them for it.

KDaddy23
Jan 20, 2022, 3:23 PM
That women are more discerning shouldn't surprise anyone. Among men, anal sex is some scary shit because we've all heard the horror stories and those about men being raped by other men - usually in jail or prison - and other stuff that is very damn inhibiting... but I've actually been with guys who were on the verge of losing their shit over me about to suck their dick. Is it gonna be different? Is it gonna make me gay? What if someone else finds out about it? What will my friends and family say? Stuff like this tends to inhibit a lot of guys... before they even get to the point of having the sex.

It is relatively... easier to get a man into bed than a woman. The reality is different since men can be just as discerning as women tend to be - and all you gotta do is ask a guy about his preferences to find that out. We can be inhibited by a lot of the same things that inhibit women... except that getting pregnant thing. We can let past sexual experiences - and specifically failures - inhibit what we may or may not do in the here and now. And, yes: We let any fears we may have inhibit us. I have learned that once a guy finds that none of this is as bad as they thought (or heard) it was, losing many of their inhibitions just... happens. Until someone makes them change their mind in some way. Some of us are into anal sex; we've lost that inhibition and we either love it or not so much and if at all. Nothing unusual about this and there are women who aren't fans of it (and you should hear some of the reasons I've heard from them).

The "least inhibiting" thing we can do is suck cock. Be in that moment of truth, feeling hesitant and inhibited and saying, "Fuck it..." and getting into it. Ya either like it or you don't. What really tends to inhibit us is what we think about sex and men and women do not think about sex in the same way. This is some seriously deep shit but I think the bottom line is that men are less inhibited than women because we don't have "anything to lose" in that sense. Sperm is plentiful; eggs aren't. Women have to be selective and inhibited over who gets access to them (even when birth control is used). They have more "bad experiences" with sex than men do for the most part... and at the hands of men. Whew. We do, too, and we know about this and it can inhibit us and some a hell of a lot more than others. It is a... difference between gay and bi men and we can be very inhibited because we have "a lot more to lose" than a gay man might... because we like women, too, and some women ain't having any of us being into getting some dick and still wanting to have sex with her.

Deep shit.

friesbaconnekkid
Jan 22, 2022, 8:20 PM
I am totally uninhibited with men, and do things I have never considered doing with a woman. When the weather is warm, I always go out to men's vehicles to greet them naked. That surprises a lot of them. I ask them in a loud voice if they are the man looking for a cocksucker to suck their cock? I make sure to talk loud, so my neighbors can hear me. It's just a matter of time before someone I don't expect drives in, or my neighbors ask me to suck cock with them.

camelblue
Jan 24, 2022, 12:18 AM
Sucking cock feels very uninhibited. I think there's probably so many men that want to do it but never or rarely do. When it does happen though, it's like truly submitting to your deepest urges. When I'm in the presence of a hard cock, it's like the power of penis washing over me and taking control of my free will. This penis is now my god and this control over me can only end after I've seen the sperm shooting out of it, those balls unloading into my mouth, and down my throat.