PDA

View Full Version : How real are the bisexual couples?

michael95404
Oct 2, 2021, 4:29 PM
Being bi, I'm very interested in couples who play that way. More often than not, however, it seems to be that the guy directs the action of his partner and another woman. For example, I drove to a gay club in San Jose one evening hoping to be picked up by a guy. It was early and nothing much was happening -- and I learned it was women's night. So I pulled up to the bar and pulled out a book I had tucked into my hip pocket. A lovely woman had been sitting behind me, alone. After a while, she approached me and asked why I was there on woman's night and why I was reading. I told her it was an accident and that I'd driven in expecting something different and that, in fact, I was bi. She was also bi and her friends suggested she should go and enjoy ladies night. She told me about her husband, that they considered themselves bi but only had experienced other women. "Is he not really bi?" I asked. "He says he is," she responded. "Have you ever known him to be with a guy?" "No." "Would you like it if you brought in a second guy?" "Yes!" I should have changed my purpose for the evening right then and there. Instead, I was still focused on dick and became interested in a crowd of guys that included a beautiful TS, but nothing came if it. In the meantime, that same woman left with a couple of guys! I often think of that evening as a lost opportunity!

Of course, most ads I see for couples are looking for a second gal. When I get a response (rarely) to my interest in a couple, I'm generally told that the woman is no longer interested, or that they've divorced or have broken up. So, back to my question, Are these couples really real? If so, where the hell are they? I found myself in a really fun fivesome one night decades ago but have otherwise not come close to this truly ideal bisexual situation. I used to think that I'm just too old -- but I've been too old for 40 fucking years! Otherwise, I haven't changed and my taste buds are all too eager.

What do you think? Real or mere fantasyland that others are making money from?

Bidirectional4u
Oct 2, 2021, 10:40 PM
Pretty much any 3some we do is with a bi guy, wife loves watching me suck a hard cock till it comes in my mouth. Loves watching a hard cock slide into my ass while she sucks me off as well she gets turned on by watching me fuck a guy. Of course she gets DP'd and loves me licking his cream pie from her.

michael95404
Oct 3, 2021, 1:09 AM
Pretty much any 3some we do is with a bi guy, wife loves watching me suck a hard cock till it comes in my mouth. Loves watching a hard cock slide into my ass while she sucks me off as well she gets turned on by watching me fuck a guy. Of course she gets DP'd and loves me licking his cream pie from her.

Lucky man. And I like the photos! I live in California and have not been able to find action like that. Not since I was young anyway.

Long Duck Dong
Oct 3, 2021, 6:41 AM
I am in a closed relationship type set up with my intersex female partner, two other females and another male.. and for a while we did open things up to see who and what, was out there.......

while we may have been contacted by over 70 people, we only met a handful.... one of them was a bi curious gentleman in his 60s who was semi shy with a great personality, who had been widowed for a number of years and was looking for good friends and maybe sex if it was offered........he ended up meeting one of our friends and hitting it off, and as they share the same interests in sex, have occasionally joined us for some very good sex........

we also noticed a lot of bi couples wanted another female to join them, even tho both people were apparently bi........and one thing we have noticed is that some people say they are bi because they are attracted to the opposite sex and to trans / non binary people ( often with the opposite genitalia to them ) rather than attracted to males and females....... so thats something to bear in mind......

We have also had our run of bi guys that are just looking to fuck my partner and the other females and be fucked by them ( pegging ) females that want to try being with another female but not go down on other females, couples where the male gets to fuck the females but does not want to be pegged / fucked or suck a cock... and the ones that want to be with my partner because they have never fucked anybody like her, before.......

Neonaught
Oct 3, 2021, 9:33 AM
My wife and I have been married 35 years but only came out to each other as bi 20 years ago. Since then we have enjoyed MFM, FMF and couples, both bi and straight.

ClassicPaCpl
Oct 3, 2021, 9:53 AM
My wife and I are both bi. We prefer to be with other BI cpls. both man and woman are bi. We prefer to watch each other play with the same sex.
We get contacted mostly by single guys who always seem more interested in her. Thats not what we are looking for. We have played with single guys and ladies who are into what we want but prefer the bi cpls

CALEXANDER
Oct 3, 2021, 11:50 AM
I've ben bi many years. One wife was bi and we had a threesome with her girlfriend. It went fine until I realized that they would be happy without me. :) As a bi-guy, I've always enjoyed MMF threesomes. Over 20 years ago, I met a couple online who were looking for a bi guy for the husband. We met and I moved in to their home and stayed for 4 years. Needless to say we were an MMF. I used to tell people that "threesome sex" was our "normal sex." The couple divorced and the wife and I became a couple. Since then we've enjoyed a number of bi guys in our bed. She's had a few FF encounters but they are few and far between. I know the male fantasy of the MFF threesome. In my opinion it's over rated. We've met our share of a$$holes over the years. But I still look forward to the next "guest" we can entertain.

hung4you
Oct 4, 2021, 6:08 AM
Well let me tell you that Bi couples are quite numerous and thriving. My wife and I have been sharing our pleasures with other bi couples since collage.

buds50
Oct 4, 2021, 6:12 AM
indeed we are a bi cpl ive shared her with men and woman for 30 years

BackyardShaman
Oct 4, 2021, 8:31 AM
They’re out there and I’ve met a few while I was a single bi male looking to join a couple. I’ve encountered a lot of those when only the guy would show up, and some where the woman just wanted to watch us play. Often it was a meeting with the male first to make sure I’d drop my pants for him, sometimes that was it, but sometimes too it led to a nice truly bi 3 some.

atxbi
Oct 4, 2021, 12:27 PM
My first wife was the one that encouraged me to start thinking about trying enjoy cocks for my enjoyment. We were already indulging threesomes with other men, but strictly straight, with both men pleasing her. During one threesome she asked the other guy to share my cock with her. He said it would be a first for him and insisted she help him suck me. It was pretty cool having two people sharing my cock, and he said that wasn’t bad. In fact it was kind of fun. Next time with another dude I got my first taste of cock. I’m no longer with her, but my cocksucking adventures have continued 10 fold

redngoldpride
Oct 5, 2021, 7:48 PM
There are many truely bi couples out there many deeply closeted(respect) when ever I am contacted by an intrested couple we have great times and usually after a few meets they ask if I know of a female that would be intrested in a foursome when I inform them that yes in our group there are females , males , and transgurls that love to play they get so worked up at the possibilites it just gets us going once again

greg66
Oct 6, 2021, 2:31 AM
Yes they are real , I have been very fortunate 4 times now with lovely couples , been lots of fun and every time equal play with both basically.. But i will say takes time prior to get to know each other so the couple know you're genuine , if they trust you then we all moved ahead :)

like2cum8
Oct 7, 2021, 11:04 PM
I have a wife who knows I am bi and fully supports the bi lifestyle. She enjoys all aspects off the mmf threesome and sharing the fun.