PDA

View Full Version : Head

twilde1952
Sep 8, 2021, 8:39 AM
Head giving or receiving, both are good but which one do you enjoy most and why?

Jozyxt
Sep 8, 2021, 9:09 AM
Getting head is great but BJs tend to be alike. Whereas every cock is different. So for me sucking is more enjoyable because it is a novelty.

Waylon
Sep 8, 2021, 10:27 AM
I give great head to men, but love getting great head from a woman.

atxbi
Sep 8, 2021, 10:33 AM
I like to devote all of my time and energy to the cock in front of me until the last drop of cum in my mouth. That’s all I desire when I meet with men.

KDaddy23
Sep 8, 2021, 3:52 PM
I enjoy both giving and receiving with both men and women. Why? Since I grew up being bisexual, it was an unwritten rule that if you gave head, you got head and while some of the guys and gals I grew up with weren't "fans" of the rule - they'd either give but not receive or receive and not give - those of us who gave and received thought they were "weird." Getting older and wiser showed that a lot of people, when it comes to oral sex, just do what they're the most comfortable with but it's annoying to be with a woman who demands head but won't give head and I was never a fan of guys who demanded head but you'd better not ask them to return the favor. I'm an avid cocksucker and it really does bother me to get with guys who don't want their dick sucked even when I might understand why they don't. Whatever. I enjoy both because both are supposed to be enjoyed so why not enjoy both?

delpark
Sep 8, 2021, 4:57 PM
Sucking cock gives me the most enjoyment.

cornholejoe
Sep 8, 2021, 8:17 PM
like it bothways but will suck a nice cock and enjoy it

Alex_rose
Sep 8, 2021, 9:06 PM
I really like getting head but sucking cock gets me really hard and wet.

thinkimightry1
Sep 9, 2021, 4:45 AM
Giving head ....I sucked my first cock two months ago... It's my new hobby...I have only sucked one guy five or six times...At 57 years old , I finally tried one...Now , and I was warned...I crave cock to suck, and love it when he cums in my mouth....

happymouthandtongue
Sep 9, 2021, 6:44 AM
I love to suck and swallow, receiving is great, but I like sucking more. For me, it’s all about swallowing another guys cum. The more the better. I like sucking multiple guys at rest stops.

missn3njerry
Sep 9, 2021, 7:23 AM
i like getting good head, whether from a man or a woman. I love giving pleasure orally, either to a woman or a man, but I find it's much more exciting to make a man orgasm.

If I had a b/f or husb, he'd be a very happy man - I love giving head.

hedodon
Sep 9, 2021, 8:43 AM
It is a HUGE turn on for me to see a guy get hard just being with me. I love sucking a guy's cock and feeling him swell and twitch as I pleasure him with my mouth and tongue! And talk about cum, I love it anywhere and everywhere. I love seeing an swollen cock squirt cum over and over and I think nothing finishes a blow job better than a cummy kiss on the lips.

tongueteaser
Sep 9, 2021, 10:39 AM
I give great head to men, but love getting great head from a woman.

Oh yes for sure. I am the same. I love head from a pretty ladies face and watching her. I however am not into staring at a guys face. I just want to stare at a guys cock and sometimes close my eyes as I give that cock my all attention.

Asspussy302
Sep 9, 2021, 10:45 AM
Giving head is my favorite! I love sucking dick!

Cum1st
Sep 9, 2021, 11:29 AM
In my glory hole days, back in the 70's I'd suck cocks till I had enough then edge alone before cumming.

With just about all the guys that I got with in the cruising places we'd 69. Mouthing his genitals helped me cum, where watching him suck me didn't.

I think I'm over that now.

SilkyHoseLover
Sep 9, 2021, 7:41 PM
I enjoy both, but really think it's more blessed to give than receive... :bigrin:

biguy5
Sep 10, 2021, 7:05 AM
its all about sucking his cock and making him cum. Love when he shots his load on me and finishes in my mouth.

ocaladouglas
Sep 10, 2021, 10:51 AM
what guy doesn't love to receive head but for me I love to give oral the most and that is with men and women. giving the pleasure is the most satisfying too me

JeffT
Sep 10, 2021, 11:14 AM
It is a HUGE turn on for me to see a guy get hard just being with me. I love sucking a guy's cock and feeling him swell and twitch as I pleasure him with my mouth and tongue! And talk about cum, I love it anywhere and everywhere. I love seeing an swollen cock squirt cum over and over and I think nothing finishes a blow job better than a cummy kiss on the lips.
Yes.....well said. I always enjoy feeling a sense of accomplishment and love being kissed deeply. Wonderful.