PDA

View Full Version : Bisexual cpls hook ups

ClassicPaCpl
Apr 2, 2021, 10:28 AM
SLS is a nice site but not as BI guy friendly as we would hope for
We look for other BI couples with little luck.
Does anyone know of any sites that is good to meet other BI couples???

Warmnsalty
Apr 2, 2021, 10:50 AM
There's a double standard in the lifestyle, bi F are openly accepted and sought after. Bi M on the other hand are mostly on the down low. When I was a single M in the lifestyle half the couples I hooked up with were interested in some level of biM interaction though never open about it on their profiles.

stevelover
Apr 2, 2021, 11:40 AM
We had some success on Bicupid, but you have to buy a membership which is kind of pricey.

oldoralman
Apr 2, 2021, 2:09 PM
I sure wish you were in central Texas. My wife and I have tried for the longest to find another Bi couple for fun.

ClassicPaCpl
Apr 2, 2021, 2:56 PM
I sure wish you were in central Texas. My wife and I have tried for the longest to find another Bi couple for fun.

I know what you mean... it isnt easy to find and honest BI cpl. usually its just some clown pretending to be a cpl or you get stood up when it comes time for a meeting

wifekinky4husband
Apr 3, 2021, 5:27 AM
It took me years to find many compatible couples. I always click with bi and gay men and of course only grew those friendship with the married ones once I married. Over time as my husband loosened up and we starting with other couples I already had him totally prepared for the bi experience with couples we have know for a long time who were already into bi sex. I recommend finding the men first, so many out there who want the whole bi thing, then meet their wives, get to know them both well. This is not a hook up thing, it is a long term thing. Eventually hopefully you either wind up with some wonderful friends or also sex buddies. Yes there are many duds out there but find gay guys who know bi guys, not so hard to do but it does take time.

ClassicPaCpl
Apr 3, 2021, 8:02 AM
It took me years to find many compatible couples. I always click with bi and gay men and of course only grew those friendship with the married ones once I married. Over time as my husband loosened up and we starting with other couples I already had him totally prepared for the bi experience with couples we have know for a long time who were already into bi sex. I recommend finding the men first, so many out there who want the whole bi thing, then meet their wives, get to know them both well. This is not a hook up thing, it is a long term thing. Eventually hopefully you either wind up with some wonderful friends or also sex buddies. Yes there are many duds out there but find gay guys who know bi guys, not so hard to do but it does take time.

That is excellent advice! Thank you. It gave us alot to think about. We truly appreciate the help