PDA

View Full Version : Too too Long

grover
Sep 24, 2020, 10:52 AM
It has been too long. Dildos and butt plugs don't do it. While I loved my now ex-girlfriends asshole every chance I could get, her using a dildo or strap on, on me, while better than me doing it to myself, is not as good as the real thing. I want to go for a walk, down in the park maybe, meet someone and talk them up. Invite him back to my place and guide him into the bedroom. I will rub his crotch then undress him like unwrapping a Christmas present. Oh how big is it going to be? What does he like to do? His pants drop and he is standing there in his briefs, his cock bulging against them. I lean forward and gently bite his dick through them before pulling his shorts down. Oh my! I grab his beautiful penis. About seven inches long, and thick. Oh my. I stroke that cock thinking how nice that is going to feel balls deep in my asshole. I begin massaging his balls like worry beads rolling them around in my hand. I take the tip of that fat cock into my mouth. I feel his hand press against my head forcing his penis deeper down my throat. I let him hump my head for a couple of minutes then slid my hand down passed his balls, until my fingers found his asshole. My middle finger pressed against it and it opened for me. I slid my finger inside and began fucking his ass. He gasped and held my head in place, nose against his belly, every inch down my throat. I feel him clasp and release my finger so I slide it in deeper. He let out a long moan. I wiggle my head free and slide my mouth up his cock until it pops out. I push him on the bed and pull his shorts off. I undress and he sees my cock for the first time and smiles. I kiss his chest and ask what he likes to do. Everything, he says. Me too, I reply. I slowly suck my way down the underside of his shaft and past his balls. I got my head between his legs, looked at his asshole and licked my lips. I began by gently licking around the outside of the hole then worked my tongue over his butt hole and began pushing my tongue inside it... I made a guy come once by unexpectedly sticking my tongue up his asshole, he didn't shoot his load but he reached back and pressed my face into his ass...

grover
Sep 25, 2020, 10:36 AM
I wiggle my tongue as deep into his asshole as I can, savoring his musky, tart, sour taste. Still licking my lips, I pull back, still stroking his cock, moisten my finger with saliva and slowly insert it up his butt. He arches, clinches my finger hard and moans with pleasure. I watch his face as I finger fuck him. I ease in a second finger while sucking his balls and stroking his beautiful cock. He really hadn't seen mine yet. He is humping my fingers so I ease a third in. Before I settle down and really eat his asshole, I'm going to get it loose. I don't like any resistance as I chow down on a hole. I look up at him and ask... "You like it in the ass, don't you?"
"Yes", he whispers with pleasure as I stick my fingers as far inside of him as I can, tickling his prostate. He squirms around on my fingers fucking himself on them. His dick is as hard as I have ever seen a cock. "So do I", I replied. "Cool", he moans. "I'll take care of your asshole if you take care of mine." I say. He laughs. "Throw in the cocks and its a deal."
"Deal." I reply with a grin. "Now lay back while I eat me some ass."