PDA

View Full Version : How submissive are you

foundpuppy
Jan 15, 2018, 12:59 PM
I can be very submissive to a hairy bear. I just know they are dominate and I must submit to them. One fantasy is being in public with a collar and leash. What do you do to demonstrae your submissivness?

cornholejoe
Jan 15, 2018, 6:02 PM
when in the mood with a man i like to be dommed by i will submit to what he wants most the time he will spank my ass and bring in a friend so i will be getting it in the ass and mouth at the same time

Tight1-4u
Jan 16, 2018, 10:45 PM
I can be very submissive to a hairy bear. I just know they are dominate and I must submit to them. One fantasy is being in public with a collar and leash. What do you do to demonstrae your submissivness?

k so I am very sub with men.. I love to give in and and let him take what he wants.. I love to be on my knees getting face fucked swallowing his cock.. l love him to man handle me.. spank me.. pull my hair.. call me dirty sluty names.. choke me a little.. take my pussy and fuck it hard.. make me his bitch.. a guy like that I will fuck till he is bone dry!! Then suck him clean and send him home with a smile on his face🤪😏😜

ohbimale
Jan 17, 2018, 4:37 AM
When I feel comfortable with with a man I am very submissive. I like to suck cock best. But I will do as told. I have rimmed a guy when told to. I like man to take charge.

Fzmr9t
Jan 17, 2018, 10:51 AM
Not at all. And not dominant either. I enjoy mutual satisfaction. That being said, I will suck to completion without reciprocation

Waylon
Jan 17, 2018, 11:10 AM
When I am sucking another man's cock, I enjoy being the submissive role, telling him how much I enjoy pleasing him with my talented mouth. Sometimes he talks dirty to me, calling me his personal cock whore and makes me beg to suck him more. He can grab my head and be rough to a point as I do enjoy being throat fucked with the right guy. When we are finally done I am always sure to let him know how thankful I am that he allowed me to suck his big hard dick.

hung4you
Jan 19, 2018, 4:43 PM
In public i'm very Masculine and in charge, in the privacy of the company of my buddy i am always the submissive one. Basically he can do what ever he wants as long as its something we agree on. I love an aggressive dominate top, when he gets so horned up that he starts cock slapping my face or start throat fucking, i know he is enjoying himself.

chiefconsultant63
Jan 20, 2018, 7:49 AM
I am not a natural submissive but I really like to play one. I will do most anything but stop at real pain, shit and piss. I would love to be the cum slut for a group of men or the object of pegging by some women. Not much I haven't tried but never had the full submissive role. Really would like an alpha male or even an alpha couple to play with. Old bimwm.

BiNative1
Jan 21, 2018, 4:54 AM
It all depends on who I am with, I like to be totally sub, take me and take my ass!! But, at the same time, I like for him/her to know that I am taking care of them, that they will not go through the night without cumming at least once, I do my best to satisfy him or her. I am a versatile, open-minded Bi, with a penchant for Femme and CD/Trans looks. Bring your game/self and I will show you me/mine. Either way, I wouldn't ask for anything more.

gale_mn
Jan 21, 2018, 10:09 AM
I'm very submissive

csreef
Jan 23, 2018, 1:43 PM
Sorry I'm not submissive at all...I enjoy my Dominance.

Blmbiguy
Jan 25, 2018, 9:07 AM
Depends on who I am with. I have two guys that I almost totally submit to and allow them to do what they want with my mouth and my ass. I have another guy I dominat.

julyguybill
Jan 29, 2018, 6:18 AM
I love to suck cock but want to find a nice guy to begin bottoming I want to feel a cock in my ass

Switch53
Jan 30, 2018, 10:28 AM
I am a switch so I'd like being told what to do and be both face fucked and also my ass with some paddling too. On the other hand I'd like doing the same to someone else too.

Argent 11
Feb 1, 2018, 2:31 PM
I am submissive and I like a man to talk dirty to me while I have him in my mouth and up my ass. I am versatile and will roll play to make our mutual satisfaction as intense as possible.

smokey
Feb 3, 2018, 6:48 AM
It entirely depends on the sex and/or cock size. If I'm with a man with a small cock (under 4.5 inches or so) unless its thick, I'll suck or fuck him but I won't let him fuck me. If its a large cock I'll get in the doggie in a heartbeat and beg them to take their time. I want to know a cock is in me, not just knocking at the door. If I am with a woman, I like to be in control... though I do like my ass rimmed, fingered and played with. I've yet to be pegged.

softheart
Feb 3, 2018, 3:18 PM
My fuck buddy and I are pretty straight acting, but in private I'm the submissive and I like it that way. It's almost like I change personalities.

A funny side bar here, but one time in a restaurant the waitress nailed us. She knew we were gay. I have no idea how she knew but she did.

BobbyBiMarried
Feb 7, 2018, 11:16 AM
I know I could be submissive with the right guy. Like today, I'm feeling feminine. I'm pinching my nipples a lot. Feeling girly. I'm ripe to be taken by the right guy.

Other days, not so much. LOL

cornholejoe
Feb 11, 2018, 6:26 PM
the most submissive i ever got with a man i met on craists lists we met at a nice motel bar and after we had a drink he made it plain he was a dom top and if we went to his room he was in charge since it was a high class place went with him to his room i got naked for him and he put me on my knees with my hands tied behind my back he then pulled out a 7.5 inch thick dick with a big mushroom head and while i was sucking his cock he was saying your going to like this in your ass bitch then he pulled it out of mouth put me over the bed put 2 lubed fingers up my ass to open me up when he started in could feel my ass hole opening up he just worked it in slow for a few minutes before he buried to the balls as i was moaning he would smack my ass and say take bitch feeling that big dick going in and out my ass made me feel like a bitch ass was sore for a few days

BisexualPisces3192
Oct 15, 2018, 1:12 AM
I can be very submissive, it just depends.

borntosuckcock
Oct 15, 2018, 9:07 AM
Very submissive, I like straight guys that know how much I need to their cocks and eat their cum. They seem to be more verbal and I love it when they make me beg to suck their beautiful cocks and swallow their cum. Also turns me on when they give me a facial and then watch me scrape their cum off my face and lick it from my fingers.

gale_mn
Oct 15, 2018, 10:35 AM
I'm very sub love to be contorled for any gender

ChiefH
Oct 16, 2018, 6:39 AM
I can be both depending on who I'm with!!! With a man I want to be the submissive one and he can do anything he wants with my cock, mouth, or ass!! A woman is another whole different story I love to be both!!

Asspussy302
Oct 17, 2018, 11:50 PM
I am totally submissive to my wife. She is in total control of our sex life. She tells me when and how and if I get to cum. She gets orgasms anytime anyway she wants.

Shelby57
Oct 22, 2018, 9:39 PM
I wouldn't call myself submissive, I just like to bottom. In a perfect world, my male partner and I would trade oral and then he would fuck me; my female partner would trade oral and then I would fuck her and she would peg me, not necessarily in that order. I think it would be really hot to be giving oral to someone, male or female, while I was getting fucked or pegged.

Blondeblowjob7
Oct 24, 2018, 1:46 PM
I’m a very submissive male cocksucker. I will blow a passive feeder with a nice cut cock. However, being very submissive and somewhat fem as a cocksucker, I strongly prefer a feeder who is not afraid to show a cocksucker cum slut his proper place sexually. I’ve accepted and fully embraced the fact that I truly am a cum slut cocksucker. As a slut cocksucker cum whore, I genuinely enjoy being dominated by a feeder who treats me as a cum slut whore.

ghw132
Oct 28, 2018, 6:54 PM
I mold myself to what my partner wants. I can go both ways, but if he wants a bottom and a submissive one, I just lay down on his bed and let him take me.

ChillDude86
Oct 28, 2018, 9:20 PM
I’m very submissive. I’m a bi Latino male, early 30s and I’m a submissive bottom to my older black lover. He’s in his mid 50s, he’s over 6’ tall, chubby and his cock is a thick 11”. When we’re having sex, I call him master and he calls me his bitch. I love it when he gets on top of me, we role play, I dress up for him, I ride him, I suck his big black cock, if he tells me to do something, I do it. Like when he tells me to swallow his load or lick his ass, I obey him. I’m really glad I met him and the sex is always great.

hung4you
Oct 30, 2018, 6:06 AM

Yep, my buddy is as hairy as they come, when he stands before me naked and hard I become extremely submissive. His big cock and low hanging balls are my playground. When he breeds me I do anything he wants, he fucks my ass like he fucks his wife, hard and long and always fills me with his cream. This past weekend we were up north hunting and after a romp I got up to make some drinks and unknown to me he was rock hard again and I thought he was in the bathroom so when I walked by he grabbed me in the kitchen pushed me over and shoved his cock deep and hard into my already cum filled ass. I love the fact that I can make a man so horny.

Argent 11
Oct 30, 2018, 12:06 PM
My sentiments exactly! It depends on the man and
our connection. I havent had that in far to long but, once two men connect sexually in a mutually respectful manner its amazing. I throughly enjoy being submissive and feminized.

I can be very submissive, it just depends.

Tastycream69
Nov 4, 2018, 9:33 AM
I am exactly the same except it usually makes me so excited i cum all over myself

Touchesyouthere
Nov 4, 2018, 10:06 AM
For me, it's a weird thing. I am masculine most if the time.. but as soon as a guy pulls out a bigger cock than mine.., I become extremely submissive and own that role..

Warren63
Dec 23, 2019, 5:54 PM
I would enjoy having a hung guy spank me and shove my face into the mattress while fucking my ass,maybe binding me in that position and sharing me with all his buddies, filling me with cum.

DD788Snipe
Dec 24, 2019, 3:24 AM
For me, it's a weird thing. I am masculine most if the time.. but as soon as a guy pulls out a bigger cock than mine.., I become extremely submissive and own that role..
I'm exactly the same and have been told I'm a better fuck than the wife or girl friend. My whole demeaner changes. I become a female in my head.

cornholejoe
Dec 24, 2019, 6:25 PM
from the first time i did it i have liked it finally let a man i have sucked off a few times fuck my ass with his 8 .5 inch really thick cock he gave me what he called a horse fucking with my legs up in the air and him plowing my asshole and me grunting as he fucked me and saying take it bitch i really felt like a bitch and later on when he got done and i had cum running out of my gaped asshole i knew what a horse fucking felt like

playful808
Dec 24, 2019, 7:13 PM
I am not sub or dom, but, I am well hung.
And this makes me a magnet for sub bottoms.

DD788Snipe
Dec 26, 2019, 4:32 AM
I am not sub or dom, but, I am well hung.
And this makes me a magnet for sub bottoms.

I bet you are playful. :bigrin:

loftycraig
Dec 26, 2019, 6:18 PM
im small and if with a big man i'm his sub

LovingLingerie
Dec 28, 2019, 7:43 AM
I'm very submissive, but not in a pain or BDSM way. I want to please thats all. If it is dressing up, on my knees, being fucked, spit roasted, making dinner, letting his friends have some fun, whatever. As long as my man is having a good time and is satisfied, I'm happy. I want to make him smile.

JimmyPlays
Dec 28, 2019, 6:13 PM
I like the cat and mouse flirting first. If I like the guy and he makes the first move I give him just enough keep him coming. If we're at a club I'll let him touch me and complement his actions and pretty much let him know I'm intersted and use verbal clues that I may be a slut. He needs to convince me that I'm wanted. If were at a house party and others are close by I often will see if there's interest in a small group. Doesn't have to be more than multiples. Buit if I sense that it's going to be a HOT time, then I get a bit aggressive but I never stand on ceremony. If he shows a Dom attitude I'll may go straight into my Boy-Cunt​ and lick my lips. Flip flop is fine with me.

sysper
Dec 30, 2019, 3:59 AM
i bet u say that to all the guys lol. well u got this guy excited& hoping it happens that way to him some lucky day :) there's just something about a dom top treating me more like property & offering me to his horny friends as aon outlet for there sexuality.
I would enjoy having a hung guy spank me and shove my face into the mattress while fucking my ass,maybe binding me in that position and sharing me with all his buddies, filling me with cum.

tryinbi
Dec 30, 2019, 9:44 AM
In my day to day life I'm just a normal guy that you would never think wants to be a cum dumpster for a room full of horny married guys that don't get any from their wives anymore. In fantasy land I'd be a total sub slave to a dom married guy that shares me with a group of horny guys every weekend, all weekend. I'd love to under the poker table making my rounds while they play cards and drink beer. Oh well it's fun to dream lol

Roxxi
Dec 30, 2019, 3:49 PM
I enjoy being completely dominated by a man...pleasuring him however he wishes for me to please him. Any position, any place, any time he chooses to pull out his cock. Outdoors and public places really turn me on. Sucking a guys cock while he is driving or in a parking lot is great...also love being bent over the hood of a fine car and assfucked...letting him cum balls deep inside :tongue:

cleves
Jan 3, 2020, 5:50 AM
Your post really describes my feeling of being submissive to the person who's cock I am sucking. But I am only a true submissive to my wife.

Tnstr8sucker
Jan 8, 2020, 7:21 AM
In real life. Very dom alpha type.
In secret 100% submissive with guys.

lancer525
Jan 8, 2020, 9:27 AM
Not at all. Not in the least.

In fact, I'm in the extreme minority of people who find the entire concept abhorrent.

It has been my experience, in every single instance, without exception, that people who want to be, or claim to be "dominant" are just abusive assholes who want to be mean-spirited, hateful, sadistic, and crude, without any consequences or repercussions. In short, they want to be bullies, causing harm and pain, without having to be accountable. If you have to hurt someone else to get off, you have mental problems, and I want nothing to do with you.

You may not be like that. You probably aren't like that.

But everyone I have ever met who claimed to be, was.

It is a complete and total dealbreaker, and I don't tolerate anyone being anything less than gentle, sensual, and mutually-pleasurable.

YMMV.

Waylon
Jan 8, 2020, 10:11 AM
Every now and then I enjoy being submissve with my dom master. I like it when he invites a few friends over to watch the game and he makes me the halftime entertainment. It always starts with him telling me to take off my shirt and start giving him head. As Im sucking him off he tells his friends what a good cocksucker I am and asks if they want a blowjob too. Of course they all so yes so one by one I give each of them a blowjob and enjoy the comments like, Suck it bitch. You love a cock in your mouth don't you cocksucker. You're a cum dump faggot aren't you. Who's your daddy dick sucker? Show me the cum slut in your mouth and I'll tell you when you can swallow like a good whore.

cleves
Jan 8, 2020, 11:04 AM
Every now and then I enjoy being submissve with my dom master. I like it when he invites a few friends over to watch the game and he makes me the halftime entertainment. It always starts with him telling me to take off my shirt and start giving him head. As Im sucking him off he tells his friends what a good cocksucker I am and asks if they want a blowjob too. Of course they all so yes so one by one I give each of them a blowjob and enjoy the comments like, Suck it bitch. You love a cock in your mouth don't you cocksucker. You're a cum dump faggot aren't you. Who's your daddy dick sucker? Show me the cum slut in your mouth and I'll tell you when you can swallow like a good whore.
I love to be talked to that way, when I am sucking cocks.

zbi73
Jan 9, 2020, 3:17 PM
I'm not submissive nor am I dominant, I'm me, somewhere in between. When it happens I want both of us to play an active role, neither demanding, just pleasuring.

SlowNEZ
Jan 10, 2020, 11:12 AM
I consider myself a “partner”, rather than dom or sub. I will be glad to play either role for our mutual pleasures. We can alternate roles as we change positions and communicate our desires.

fredward
Jan 10, 2020, 1:55 PM
I consider myself a “partner”, rather than dom or sub. I will be glad to play either role for our mutual pleasures. We can alternate roles as we change positions and communicate our desires.

This is me too. I can't stand the idea of being dominated in role play, and I don't feel the desire to dominate others either. But I'm happy to give and take with a partner who is respectful.

DD788Snipe
Jan 11, 2020, 3:45 AM

Behind closed doors I'm very submissive. Soon as a man touches me I'm theirs.

BiSNJGuy
Feb 21, 2020, 9:26 AM
I am and always have been the submissive one.Not to the point of pain though. I reaaly like knowing that my job is to do what my parner wants, He or she can dress me, they can talk to me how they like, I make sure they are satisfied, and in turn so am I..

Neonaught
Feb 21, 2020, 1:12 PM
Not in the least bit a sub. I much prefer passionate, loving sex between equals.

luvcock400
Feb 21, 2020, 10:43 PM
I'm a pure cum slut to my friend. I actually wish they would b a little more assertive .an treat me like the slut I am. I really like to be fuckef good by trannies n shemales who like to top males I can't get enough . You know dicks n boobs are the best.

Warmnsalty
Feb 24, 2020, 9:08 AM
In my day to day life I'm just a normal guy that you would never think wants to be a cum dumpster for a room full of horny married guys that don't get any from their wives anymore. In fantasy land I'd be a total sub slave to a dom married guy that shares me with a group of horny guys every weekend, all weekend. I'd love to under the poker table making my rounds while they play cards and drink beer. Oh well it's fun to dream lol

This is me to a T --- Alpha biz guy during the day but when I'm with a guy I love being submissive. Love a verbal top, would love to service a group of married men ... just there for their needs. I get off feeling like a total slut.

Waylon
Feb 24, 2020, 10:45 AM
There are times I am so horny to suck a cock that when I am with a strong muscular man, I will be a real sub slut. I will beg him to let me suck his dick and will be totally obedient as to his every wish. When he grants me the pleasure of putting his cock in my mouth I am very appreciative and tell him so eagerly, Finally when I sense he is about to cum I look up at him and beg him to cum in my mouth, begging him to shoot a big load down my throat and after he does, I look up at him and open my mouth to show him his big load in my mouth and smile as I gulp it down, licking my lips and saying thank you sir for letting me suck your cock..

NerdyBiGuy
Feb 24, 2020, 1:17 PM
Highly submissive, I don’t like being a dom, I want a guy who will get on top me and pound me good n plenty until he has deposited load after load of hot creamy cum in my butt.

querty
Feb 25, 2020, 6:46 AM

Yup, me too. Still searching for the right top

SilkyHoseLover
Feb 25, 2020, 7:55 AM
I also like Shower42's comment. Although I enjoy assuming the role of a female in sexual activities with another man (or gurl) and am highly suggestible during playtime, I expect to be treated as an equal by those I play with. It's my pleasure to provide pleasure to an appreciative partner, but I'm not in it to be demeaned, insulted or ridiculed.

A little role-play is fine, but anyone who is serious about his presumed status as a 'Dom' isn't a good match for me. I respect myself, and therefore demand to be respected by others, as well as extending to them the same courtesy.

borntosuckcock
Feb 25, 2020, 8:13 AM
I’m a very submissive cocksucker, love to be used by as many men as possible to find, one right after as the others wait and watch. Love to swallow group cum.

oldoralman
Feb 25, 2020, 11:09 AM
I'm so submissive I'm nuts. I can go In a adult boor store. Go watch a bi film. Let another fella come in and I grab his cock, then drop to my mknees and start sucking all in about the time it takes to read this. You sure can't say I'm very careful.

delpark
Feb 25, 2020, 12:29 PM
I also like Shower42's comment. Although I enjoy assuming the role of a female in sexual activities with another man (or gurl) and am highly suggestible during playtime, I expect to be treated as an equal by those I play with. It's my pleasure to provide pleasure to an appreciative partner, but I'm not in it to be demeaned, insulted or ridiculed.

A little role-play is fine, but anyone who is serious about his presumed status as a 'Dom' isn't a good match for me. I respect myself, and therefore demand to be respected by others, as well as extending to them the same courtesy.

Well said.

JeffT
Mar 11, 2020, 1:28 PM
Very submissive. I love being dominated and taken hard. Whatever he needs helps me get off, especially deep kissing and cum swapping.

borntosuckcock
Mar 11, 2020, 2:29 PM
I’m very submissive. The sight of a cock causes me to drop to my knees and beg to suck it. Love to suck multiple cocks, one right after another while they watch and wait for my eager mouth. Love it when they tell me how much they know I like sucking their cocks and swallowing their cum. They know they own my mouth.

cheil77
Mar 14, 2020, 5:52 PM
I am very masculine and outgoing but as soon as I get naked with another man I enjoy being the submissive bottom.... When I'm with a woman it's the opposite I am more dominant. Don't know which way I would go if I had both at the same time.