PDA

View Full Version : Problem with private messaging

cslutt
Nov 25, 2016, 10:59 AM
I rec'd a private message from another user and when I tried to reply, my spacebar would not function and allthewordsandlettersallrantogetherlikethis. So I answered using dashes to separate-my-words-like-this, but that is very inconvenient also. Thought you would like to know. Anywhere else it's not a problem, only in PM's.

csreef
Nov 25, 2016, 2:38 PM
Thankgoditisn'tolnyme..... I thought it was my computer. The problem is that this site needs to be sold to someone who can put the money into the site. Hopefully after that, it will become the community it once was.

bikurinpa
Nov 25, 2016, 3:36 PM
I had same problem other day. Thought was my PC but would do it only here. So typed what I wanted say on a email, cut and pasted it here!

buds50
Nov 26, 2016, 7:28 AM
same shit here , sometimes really bad misses letters and so on

darkeyes
Nov 26, 2016, 10:20 AM
Thankgoditisn'tolnyme..... I thought it was my computer. The problem is that this site needs to be sold to someone who can put the money into the site. Hopefully after that, it will become the community it once was.

Don't type str8 after the quote marks.. drop down a space before beginning to type. I had the trouble other day but worked it out.

csreef
Nov 26, 2016, 1:24 PM
Don't type str8 after the quote marks.. drop down a space before beginning to type. I had the trouble other day but worked it out.

Thanks darkeyes, I'll give it a try. . .

SuckerMC
Nov 29, 2016, 6:21 AM
Same problem here. I am starting it off with a long row of periods .................................................. . then spacing down a couple and that seems to work for me.

FredHosier
May 28, 2017, 6:42 PM
my experience is the same, misses letters a lot...

redngoldpride
May 28, 2017, 9:27 PM
When I had this problem I found this worked :

Hi
And then proceed with the reply it worked until the problem disappeared dont know why but one word greeting retunrn and type away

csreef
May 28, 2017, 9:30 PM
Here we go again . . . :disgust:

Argent 11
May 29, 2017, 8:37 AM
I had an issue sending a message that was changing the letters I typed��

donttellnehismy
May 30, 2017, 2:27 PM
I just got spammed in mine. ��