PDA

View Full Version : Prefered oral position

iwantmore
Oct 27, 2016, 2:24 PM
What is your favourite position for oral.....not 69 or top/bottom. For example with a woman licking pussy from the clit down to the lips or kneeling between her legs and licking from the lips up to the clit. Not that I've sucked a cock but I do look forward to the day (soon)....the same thing applies to cock sucking, getting in between his legs or sucking from the top.
For me I enjoy my wife's pussy licking from the lips to the clit, she on the hand prefers it more from clit down stimulation.

cornholejoe
Oct 28, 2016, 5:57 PM
like a woman with her legs spread and i lick her pussy starting with the clit and then work my way to the lips and back up to the clit and tonuge fucking her deep with a dick work the head down to the balls and then deep throath the shaft

Waylon
Oct 29, 2016, 11:20 AM
I have a nice easy chair in my living room aka the blowjob chair. When I am getting blown the girl is usually on her knees between my legs sucking my cock while I admire her work and often take some pics, vids.
When I have a guy over, sometimes the man likes me to sit in my chair while he stands in front with his dick right at my mouth and throat level and that way he can grab my ponytail and use it a blowjob handle to thrust his hard cock in and out of my mouth and throat.
Other times I will have him lay on my bed, legs spread wide on his back while I nestle between his legs and blow him until he shoots a nice load. Yummy.

csreef
Oct 30, 2016, 12:24 PM
My ultimate position to get a BJ is this; I'm laying down with my shoulders and head over the edge of the mattress. With the blood rushing to my head, when I cum, Oh My God is the rush so strong !!!

Second best position to get a BJ would be for me, is to lie down with three pillows under my head & shoulders, so I can "watch the show" while my lover blows me...From here I'll run my hand through their hair, telling them what great lovers they are. Oh so good !

csreef
Oct 31, 2016, 5:04 PM
When I " Go Down" on a woman I like to lie on my stomach with her legs over my shoulders. This way, while I'm eating her out, I can reach up and caress her breasts & nipples.

Also during "After Play" I've spooned with women, then very gently, rubbed her Mons, this has caused some shattering Orgasms on her part. :)

Also I've eaten women out while we are in a shower. To feel the the hot water pouring on your back, while she is leaning against the shower wall, quivering & moaning is great. Feeling feeling water is pouring on you from so many angles is great. The sensuality to this is great ! You should try it some time.

NeilThomas
Oct 31, 2016, 9:04 PM
I love to face fuck a guy with his head and shoulders off the mattress. It's not bad for 69 either. I like the control and I love to see him gag/choke.

poolboy98632
Nov 1, 2016, 3:54 PM
I agree with you completely about this position and it really doesn't matter if you're on the giving or the receiving end for this one... if I am receiving one I prefer my partner on their knees sitting back on their heels nice and low so I can drop my cock in deep into their open mouths and grab ahold of their head with both hands for some solid face fucking... when I cum I can pull out and watch as I shoot my load into their open eager mouths and on to their face... makes for great pics and vids... ;)

bw299
Nov 2, 2016, 2:02 AM
To receive head I like the giver to kneel between my knees while I'm laying down or seated. To give head I like to kneel between his knees....his position doesn't matter. To go down on a woman I prefer to kneel between her legs while she is laying down. All that being said, ALL SEX IS GOOD no matter what the position!

mtnmen2
Nov 3, 2016, 6:46 PM
If I'm giving I love to be on my knees with him standing while I hold on to his legs with him grabbing my head face fucking me all the while telling me what a little cock sucking sissy faggot I am. If I'm receiving whatever pleases them makes me most happy.

Teays66
Nov 5, 2016, 8:37 AM
I LOVE sucking cock like that! Throbbing cock in my throat, tight warm scrotum mashed against my nose....MMMMMM....YES PLEASE!

iwantmore
Nov 6, 2016, 5:54 PM
Well I've done it.....gave my first BJ.
Now I can add my two cents for positioning. I started on my back with the couple I'm seeing sucking my cock, when P got up and came over and I offered him a BJ while his wife was still working on my cock. What thrill having him lean over me and take his cock into my eagerly waiting mouth. But I must say I really enjoyed getting up and having him lay down on the couch with his wife next to him and coming around between his legs. At first we shared his cock and the wife after a few minutes moved up and began kissing her husband allowing me full access to his cock....I loved being able to lick from the balls up to the cock head with ease and then taking the cock all the way in my mouth. I could tell he was getting close and a few minutes later he start moaning I'm gonna cum a few times (he didn't expect me to swallow on my first BJ) I stayed on course sucking his cock to the last second and having the reward of his cum shooting into the back of my throat....feeling that creamy load in my mouth sliding down my throat was totally amazing. So for giving a BJ my preference is between the guys legs.

sysper
Nov 6, 2016, 8:55 PM
congratulations, hope u get to enjoy it again!

chisucker
Nov 9, 2016, 1:32 AM
on my knees while guy is sitting on a couch.. or on my knees while the woman is laying on the bed or laying on the bed with my head between her legs.

69luvr
Nov 10, 2016, 3:13 PM
any way is good as long his cock is in my mouth!

BisexualPisces3192
Apr 3, 2017, 1:54 AM
If I'm Giving I Like To Be On My Knees While The Other Person Is Sitting On A Chair, Bed, Or Couch. If I'm Receiving I Like To Be Laying Down.

NjbiGuy01
Apr 7, 2017, 5:32 PM
I like to eat a woman in a 69 or with her on her back and her butt on a pillow. I like to suck cock on my knees or (even better) laying on a bed or couch with my head back so the giver can fuck my throat...

okbiguy
Apr 8, 2017, 7:08 AM
My favorite position is to lay on my back on the bed with my head slightly over the side of the bed, I like the feel of his balls resting on my eyes as his cock enters my mouth and he can suck and play with my cock at the same time. That's also my favorite position for him when it's his turn to suck my cock.

cslutt
Apr 8, 2017, 1:25 PM
My best position is to be on my knees sucking his cock either him standing up or him sitting down. I don't like 69 simply from the virtue of sucking cock the opposite way - his cock backwards in my mouth. On my knees, I can have my tongue on the underside where it is the most sensitive, especially while sucking the head of his cock tonguing the underside of his glans. Also, I remove my dentures so I can let the ridge of his cockhead slide back and forth on my gums, further exciting him, bringing him to a greater orgasm. I have sucked cocks since age 5.

man4girlgirl4man
Apr 8, 2017, 10:02 PM
For me it's a tie between two positions:

I like to start with me on my knees and him standing. Preferably when his dick is still soft because feeling it get big and hard in my mouth, and knowing that I'm the reason for it, is one of my top turn ons. I look up right at him with my eyes wide open. Making sure I suck him both with and then without my hands.

Then I ask him to sit down so I can get between his legs and suck his dick some more. With me still on my knees. This is a great position for making eye contact. Eye contact is so hot for both of us. I use my hands and I also use just my mouth....and this position is also great for licking his balls.

I know you said that 69 doesn't count but I love that too. With me on the bottom so I can suck his dick and stroke his dick and lick his balls, and watch his head go up and down on my dick the entire time.

Sucking a big dick is fun and so so sexyally pleasurable for me. The bigger the dick the sluttier I get, and the sluttier I get the better I suck his dick...and a 10 or 11 inch black dick makes me the sluttiest black dick loving white boy cocksucker of all time!!!

snowcrazee
Jun 11, 2017, 4:56 AM
On my knees, looking up at the cock's owner, while in the running shower as the water sprays on my head and runs down my back.