PDA

View Full Version : Is fwb just a fantasy?

lits64
Sep 1, 2016, 12:57 AM
I am not out and don't want to be out to family. I have a sexless marriage. Recently had a couple of mm experiences. I would love to have a friend one you can hang with in public. I have not found anyone wanting the same thing. So am I just peeing in the wind trying to find this? Replies appreciated!

Go fore it
Sep 1, 2016, 3:27 AM
It,s been my observation over the last 12 years that you & i are Pissing into a Hurricane !!!. I guess it would be best said you & i are cut from a very rare cloth. My marriages Great here & sex is still off the chart !!!. :-)

donttellnehismy
Sep 1, 2016, 6:32 AM
I'm with you there it seems like all anyone wants anymore is a blow n go. Would LOVE to find a FWB.

sysper
Sep 1, 2016, 8:42 AM
if i would ever experement with a guy i would feel more comfortable with someone i could get to know a little not anonymous blow n'go.

Happy Tongue
Sep 1, 2016, 9:31 AM
Hi. Welcome to the site! You'll find there are seemingly a lot of the older men on here who are in a sexless but content marriage situation and it's a normal function of age, probably. You and I are in the same boat. I think most are drawn to a "bi" site because they are still quite interested in either sex and would like to enjoy an ongoing sexual fulfilling lifestyle. MM experiences, once you get over the social conditioning, are mostly quite pleasurable. But just as I'm not attracted to all women, I'm less attracted to many guys willing to cum and go for the sake of it. Therefore a FWB checks off boxes of attraction, comfort, discretion and just plain having a friend you share values with more reliably. There are many storie on here by guys who have had a bi FWB of varying lengths-- if you'll allow me the double entendre...

Realist
Sep 1, 2016, 10:17 AM
Its64, Nope, it's not a fantasy.

I've had a few clandestine LTRs with FWBs both genders. One lasted a little over 20 years, another one was 10 years long and one was about 7 years. ( some of these were concurrent)

I will only be intimate with somene I know well and trust, first, you appear to have the same opinion. The secret, I think, is to never settle for less than you want and make every effort to be covert and avoid hurting anyone, if possible.

I don't condone, or promote, straying from a relationship...... we each have our own reasons for what we do. The only thing I would say is; to realize there are consequences for your actions..... if you're caught! If your conscience can stand it, what you do is your own business.

Oztrich
Sep 1, 2016, 10:19 AM
I am not out and don't want to be out to family. I have a sexless marriage. Recently had a couple of mm experiences. I would love to have a friend one you can hang with in public. I have not found anyone wanting the same thing. So am I just peeing in the wind trying to find this? Replies appreciated!

No... You are not pissing into the wind...

I have a regular FWB who is the same age as me. I have had more than one FWB over the years. The guy I see regularly right now is married as am I. We hang out in 4x4's and go all over the place. We have had sex in the strangest places, including a forest by a stream, in the Walmart parking lot, at a motel (several times), here at home in bed. All over the place. The best was a blow job in one room while our wives were in another room. My wife knows, and his does not. He is terrified she will find out, but we are straight looking, straight acting guys. It most certainly CAN be done! Adam4adam works for me.

cornholejoe
Sep 1, 2016, 6:26 PM
had a few of them at one time or another fwbs are not hard to find just have to know where to look

whistle1
Sep 2, 2016, 11:55 AM
Theoretically, it would seem there should be other guys out there (married or single) who want to be discrete and just have the occasional encounter. I guess it is different in practice though...

cslutt
Sep 2, 2016, 1:39 PM
I have been fortunate to have experienced a FWB relationship before, although currently not in one, but looking again. Previously we both have been passionate outside of sex with like hobbies, and that is where to look. What interests you including sex? What kind of sex interests you, too? One of my hobbies is woodworking, another is smoking meats. And for sex, gurly-gurl sex turns me on the most, being little whore sluts together. You need to define what your likes and dislikes are before searching out someone else; then you and your FWB friend can be compatible.

cuttin2dachase
Sep 2, 2016, 6:35 PM
It took me years, but I finally have been able to make a few FWB's recently. They are all bi married or bi divorced men who love sucking cock. They each know about each other because I tell them all I have other FWBs. These opportunities only opened up to me because I finally live alone again and my small, cozy studio apartment is a safe & private place to play. All my FWBs live and/or work within 15 minutes of me. That is important because their time away from home and or work is limited. So, we don't often get opportunities to hang out here at my place or go out and do things together. We hang out as we play for an hour or two, then they must get back to home or work. Every once in a while we can manage to go have a beer or two at a nearby tavern or sports bar or even have dinner if their wives and families are otherwise occupied. But the whole time we're out in public, both of us are thinking about and talking to each other about what we're going to do when we get back to my place LOL. We'll even have our dicks out in the car playing with each other while driving to and from my place. So to me it's not a bad thing if we don't have the luxury of time to hang out together since we know we can just go straight to bed at my place. Now that football season is here, 3 of my buds believe that they will be able to get away from home one or maybe two Sundays per month to go with me to the nice sport bar up the street to watch NFL football. We'll have some wings or nachos & beer and fellowship, talk dirty to each other and maybe even cop a feel or two under the table or booth....then at halftime we'll leave and come watch the 2nd half of the game from my bed as we play around and enjoy a couple more beers or glasses of wine:) With any luck and good timing maybe I can arrange some football Sunday 3somes ! The bottom line is that in order to establish a FWB (or 3 or 4 FWBs) one or both of you must have a place to play and be near enough to each other to be able to make time for hanging out and sex...hopefully both !

lits64
Sep 3, 2016, 1:25 AM
Happy you describe what I am looking for. Most responders say that's what they want but basically want blow and go.

lits64
Sep 3, 2016, 1:32 AM
Its64, Nope, it's not a fantasy.

I've had a few clandestine LTRs with FWBs both genders. One lasted a little over 20 years, another one was 10 years long and one was about 7 years. ( some of these were concurrent)

I will only be intimate with somene I know well and trust, first, you appear to have the same opinion. The secret, I think, is to never settle for less than you want and make every effort to be covert and avoid hurting anyone, if possible.

I don't condone, or promote, straying from a relationship...... we each have our own reasons for what we do. The only thing I would say is; to realize there are consequences for your actions..... if you're caught! If your conscience can stand it, what you do is your own business.

I am willing to risk it and will just have deal with it when it comes. It is like having surgery you know bad things can happen.

lits64
Sep 3, 2016, 1:33 AM
No... You are not pissing into the wind...

I have a regular FWB who is the same age as me. I have had more than one FWB over the years. The guy I see regularly right now is married as am I. We hang out in 4x4's and go all over the place. We have had sex in the strangest places, including a forest by a stream, in the Walmart parking lot, at a motel (several times), here at home in bed. All over the place. The best was a blow job in one room while our wives were in another room. My wife knows, and his does not. He is terrified she will find out, but we are straight looking, straight acting guys. It most certainly CAN be done! Adam4adam works for me.

Oh I am green with envy. That is so HOOOOOOT!

Realist
Sep 3, 2016, 8:37 AM
lits64, I assure you that there's someone in your area, who is in exactly the same situation you are! The secret is finding him!

I've talked to a few people on this site who have found partners....some have even gotten married, or formed relationships that have lasted for years.

In fact, I met a super bisexual girl, who I've been seeing for nearly 9 years, now! I've also met a few others, over the years, but even the ones who were interested, often lived too far to begin any sort of viable relationship.

Distance is a big killer, for me, though. So, I would suggest concentrating on someone, who lives a reasonable distance away.

Writing, sharing ideas and interests, joining in on different threads that reveal things about you, will naturally turn people on, or off. Those not interested in your writings wil move on, but, invariably, there will be someone who is attracted to the same things you find alluring.

If you're honest and lay your desires on the line, there will be someone who will gravitate to you. It all depends on your openness and ability to communicate your true feelings. Plus, there's all kinds of dating sites you might be successful with.

I would suggest that you be yourself, focus on what you really want from a connectikon with someone, then don't settle for less than you want.

Even at my age, I've met some fantastic people here over the years, so surely there's hope for everyone!

Good luck, be careful, safe, and remember; if you fuck up, it's gonna be painful for everyone involved!

darkeyes
Sep 3, 2016, 9:12 AM
For some it is reality; for some fantasy.. just as some never meet their heart's desire, marry, or ever lose their virginity, or manage so may things for some having a FWB will always be a dream.. a fantasy..

.. but that doesn't mean not pursuing our dreams for we never know when they will end up in our lap.. or even better, when we will end up in their's:tongue:.

lits64
Sep 3, 2016, 11:32 AM
For some it is reality; for some fantasy.. just as some never meet their heart's desire, marry, or ever lose their virginity, or manage so may things for some having a FWB will always be a dream.. a fantasy..

.. but that doesn't mean not pursuing our dreams for we never know when they will end up in our lap.. or even better, when we will end up in their's:tongue:. Great point!

lits64
Sep 3, 2016, 11:41 AM
Thanks everyone! I am new to the bi experience and overwhelmed by the wham bam thing. To me it's kinda mind boggling the people who want to be "safe" but somehow think just saying it makes it so. Reminds me of Star Trek The Next Generation. Make it so Number One.

bikurinpa
Sep 3, 2016, 1:32 PM
had a few of them at one time or another fwbs are not hard to find just have to know where to look

Maybe u need to give me some ideas on where to look then. Here in central PA, CL and any the websites like a4a, silver daddies only produced game players and only serious bull shitters! Had NO luck here. This site has no o e who is local enough to work out right. Only 1 or 2 that is close but are bs'ers.

ltswoth69
Sep 3, 2016, 1:54 PM
Found one on swing life style .com it only lasted three times as a suck buddy and then he moved to Vegas. It takes time to find a good one I guess

Jim Handy
Sep 3, 2016, 2:49 PM
I had the greatest FWB for 30 years....his cock was a twin to mine, so in essence I could suck my own cock, cum in my own mouth, fuck my own ass............ended when he drank himself to death, could not admit to being gay.

hung4you
Sep 13, 2016, 3:31 PM
I have maintained a FWB's for 5 years now. Both our wives are frequent Business travelers so we have lots of time to play.

Robbyriot
Sep 13, 2016, 3:56 PM
I really wanna find the same thing haven't in my area yet

bicuriousbc66
Sep 18, 2016, 9:19 AM
I have a few FWB, mostly married.
As they are married, our times together seem to vary widely.
When there wives are away they love to play.
Sometimes don't see them often, and other times see them a few times a week.
It is very nice to have friends you can trust.

bikurinpa
Sep 19, 2016, 5:55 AM
Finding a good FWB can be nearly impossible! Relying on CL or the male sites only produces bull shippers! This site is about the best for Bi, but there is no one on it within my area.

Go fore it
Sep 19, 2016, 7:08 AM
I think this year will wrap it up for us looking for FWB,S. we can put all the Waisted time to far better use like Photographing the wife & captureing her natural beauty before nature starts stealing it back from her. We had a Great day Saturday shoping around town & the wife driving with her beautiful tittys out. Nope no one was paying attention as she did so which is all good too, we had a great time. We had planned going to the beach & her posing for pics but the weather didnt work out for that. Only good thing this Hot Humid weathers good for is making her tittys show their magnificent beauty by making them swell. to me their always @ their best when swollen & their rare lite pinkness they have is mind blowing. Had also planner riding down to the forest later that afternoon to photograph her in her loose fiting beach shorts with & without her panties on pulling them to the side & fingering her cunt as i drive & take pics :-). theres billions of great places in the forest to photograph her & the great unlimited back drops to accent her natural beauty. be nice to have someone to go along & help with carrying her stuff & two extra eyes to watch for danger such as snakes, gators, broken glass, stinging nettles, spiders ect. i guess i could say my cameras are our best FWB,s, lol.

No_Fense
Sep 19, 2016, 8:23 AM
i feel they are out there and want to have an encounter but not had the right opportunity or failed to act on an opportunity. They have the desire!