PDA

View Full Version : Is age a factor?

Tuffnuggies
Jul 5, 2016, 5:41 PM
Do you lean a particular way with who you play with age wise? Some prefer only younger, or older.
Or, like myself, I tend to be open minded.
What do you prefer?

Jman1019
Jul 5, 2016, 5:50 PM
Younger! Like smooth hairless skin

lizard-lix
Jul 5, 2016, 6:01 PM
While I too have a thing for yummy smooth twinks of all genders, age is not really a factor, I have been very attracted to people of all ages

sysper
Jul 5, 2016, 6:36 PM
i tend to go for younger. with guys legal age to about my age not much older or it starts to get creepy. with women i'm willing to go a little older but not expecting a relationship. but i'm not sure cause i've never been with an older women, or any men so i will have to see.

Robbyriot
Jul 5, 2016, 7:02 PM
I don't care much. A little younger then me up to like 50 if it feels right lol

jem_is_bi
Jul 5, 2016, 9:53 PM
I am 68 and definitely prefer older like me. Especially, if they are healthy and have active lives.

a2smith09
Jul 6, 2016, 11:57 AM
I'm open minded not too stuck on age and always have been. You could say I like variety in my sex life or in all things really. I get bored with same o same o easily and like to change things up.

Christopher South
Jul 6, 2016, 12:13 PM
I think reality, at least for me, is that guys my age (early 60's) are more comfortable with guys my age. Same bodies, same sex drive, same "abilities". Would I like to spend the night with some young, handsome guy? Who wouldn't? Would he want to spend the night with some 60-ish, average did-bod guy? Probably not. So I aim for what I can get.

~Joe~
Jul 6, 2016, 12:27 PM
For me i enjoy older men.

bw299
Jul 6, 2016, 1:38 PM
I think reality, at least for me, is that guys my age (early 60's) are more comfortable with guys my age. Same bodies, same sex drive, same "abilities". Would I like to spend the night with some young, handsome guy? Who wouldn't? Would he want to spend the night with some 60-ish, average did-bod guy? Probably not. So I aim for what I can get.

Reality sucks sometimes, doesn't it!? :(

bw299
Jul 6, 2016, 1:40 PM
A cock is a cock. As long as it's of legal age, it's suckable!:tongue:

19biman61
Jul 6, 2016, 1:44 PM
I'm 55 and I tend to go for the older guys (my age and older). They seem more appreciative.