PDA

View Full Version : Glad the site is back---but...

12voltyV2.0
May 13, 2016, 11:31 PM
But---a bummer the chat has not also come back up---on it's own.

Crazy that the site is still on-----it sure seemed that when it went down for that time---it was dead and gone for good.

Glad it is back even in it's limping by mode.

coyotedude
May 14, 2016, 12:48 AM
Agreed! I've been coming here for 10 years now. I'd hate to lose this community completely.

Nauti Rogue
May 14, 2016, 6:06 AM
Keep in mind that http://Swing-Bi.com is available with full moderation, and the chat function is fully functional and available.

I'm not trying to highjack this forum, but it seems that after the owner/admin passed, Bisexual.com has been drifting unmoderated and without maintenance. I built Swing-Bi.com as an alternative to Bisexual.com so there would be someplace similar for the Bisexual.com users if this forum becomes unavailable.

Swing-Bi and check us out!

cuttin2dachase
May 15, 2016, 4:52 PM
I am longtime member here on bisexual.com who misses chat. I joined Swing-Bi.com recently because I'm a bi swinger and it has mpre possibilities as a hookup site. But it seems every time I visit, there is nobody in the chatrooms. What's up with that?

OlderBC1
May 15, 2016, 5:54 PM
I'm glad it's back, & with enough older first posts to find my user name again. lost the scrap of paper I wrote it down on. Besides, as of my last birthday, I had some revelations...

12voltyV2.0
May 15, 2016, 6:24 PM
Keep in mind that http://Swing-Bi.com is available with full moderation, and the chat function is fully functional and available.

I'm not trying to highjack this forum, but it seems that after the owner/admin passed, Bisexual.com has been drifting unmoderated and without maintenance. I built Swing-Bi.com as an alternative to Bisexual.com so there would be someplace similar for the Bisexual.com users if this forum becomes unavailable.

Swing-Bi and check us out!

We don't know exactly when it happened--but the owner of the site died--the last time that he or someone using his profile last signed on was back in 2014 from what I found.

tenni
May 15, 2016, 6:34 PM
Nauti Rogue (http://www.bisexual.com/forum/member.php?164448-Nauti-Rogue) I've been a member since 2006. This site has never been moderated like "shybiguy". In later years, Drew did begin to give the boot to some. You can still see their names come up with a statement describing as "cooling off" by their profile name ..including for a brief while..."booted off the island".

OlderBC1
May 16, 2016, 4:44 AM
Yeah...I guess even this site has it's trolls? YouTube could use some VERY serious moderation. Trolls on their ar like flies on shite! But most of you folks seem like cool people to me. This aging free spirit would like to feel welcome...

Realist
May 16, 2016, 7:31 AM
Whoa, Bi.com is NOT dead, after all!!

I haven't been here for months....In February, I think, I tried to log on and got a notice that the site was no longer active......then, got an e-mail this morning stating that, if I don't check in, my profile will no longer be visible!

I am happy to see it's still chugging along!

Hi, everybody

OlderBC1
May 16, 2016, 12:54 PM
I remember you from before the site went down. Howdy again!

Realist
May 16, 2016, 1:18 PM
Hi, BC, I hoped some of the interesting ones were still here! (Interesting to me, at least)

OlderBC1
May 16, 2016, 1:28 PM
I recognize a couple, but I don't think all are back?...BC? lol, reminds me of the comic strip! I know I'm getting old, but...;)