PDA

View Full Version : site turned lame quick !

loveslace
Dec 20, 2015, 12:43 AM
I hate that the moderator passed or whatever happened, but if I cant get into chat id rather get my money back and move on to another site, not much going on here otherwise, other than people re posting pics from the web !

njfresh
Dec 20, 2015, 9:25 AM
Contact your credit card company for a refund.

pole_smoker
Dec 20, 2015, 1:41 PM
LMAO!!! People still pay for this site even though the admin stopped updating it years ago? You can blame Drew for this as he liked to steal people's money. :rolleyes: ;)

But, yeah you should contact your credit card company and ask for a refund.

whitewolf(ette)55
Dec 20, 2015, 3:59 PM
You people paid for this???

pole_smoker
Dec 20, 2015, 4:24 PM
You people paid for this???

LMAO!!! :rolleyes: Yes a lot of fools here did pay for this site, and threw away their money and some still continue to do this! ;) :rolleyes: :smilies15

tenni
Dec 21, 2015, 11:01 PM
I believe that the site had a major upgrade about four years ago. The site owner asked for input from the members. Several new features were added and that included, blogs, group on topics(bottom of page), a method of payment to support the site and gave more PM's than the free membership (over 200 PM ). I just noticed that the blog section that use to be on the left side seems to have gone from the front page but is there under the top blog heading? There may have been other features. Along with others, I paid for two years because I wanted to support the concept of the site. I stopped more than a year or so ago ago.

I can understand why you want your money back.

This is where the fanclub membership and free category are compared.
http://www.bisexual.com/forum/membership.php