PDA

View Full Version : Guys do you feel this way about cock, and sucking cock?

pole_smoker
Jul 23, 2015, 1:12 PM
Guys: Do you feel this way about cock, and sucking cock?

http://38.media.tumblr.com/dc09456c10303984b573cab4fd7201b2/tumblr_nr4d9oMfHr1usy5uro1_500.gif

"Never Enough COCK! Indulge yourself and suck them ALL!"

kinkybicouple76
Jul 23, 2015, 2:50 PM
I would love to be part of a gangbang where I suck and get fucked by every guy

sisboy
Jul 23, 2015, 3:51 PM
Most people on this site feel the same way about sucking a cock a enjoying the rush of getting a huge load to swallow for a job well done.It is even greater when you cum just from the rush you get from hearing the guy moan and the precum start to flow.When that happens you know you are both on your way to different but enjoyable experiences.

txsmale55
Jul 24, 2015, 5:07 PM
I would so love to be part of a group sex party, where I was sucking cock, someone sucking my cock, and guys taking turns inside my tight virgin ass!

jimisbi
Jul 26, 2015, 8:51 PM
I suck cock every chance that I get and I always want more.

Mondocania
Jul 26, 2015, 8:57 PM
Like when I my lips are around the base of his cock and I move my throat like a belly dancer and he can't resist to blow his wad. I hear a lot of oh my god.... Your never are closer to God than when you have an orgasm.

julyguybill
Jul 28, 2015, 8:40 AM
I just love how my mouth feels when I I am sucking I really like wrapping my lips round a nice dick I just like to suck cocks and make guys feel nice when they cum

imheretomeet
Jul 28, 2015, 9:41 PM
YES WE DO, GIRLS ARE VERY CRAZY WHEN THEY RE IN A PAIR, BOYS NOT REALLY, BOTH FUN. MISSISSAUGA ONTARIO CANADA LOOKING TO MINGLE, BOYS AND GIRLS RIGHT NOW!

http://38.media.tumblr.com/dc09456c10303984b573cab4fd7201b2/tumblr_nr4d9oMfHr1usy5uro1_500.gif

"Never Enough COCK! Indulge yourself and suck them ALL!"[/QUOTE]

boyfox
Jul 28, 2015, 10:02 PM
Most people on this site feel the same way about sucking a cock a enjoying the rush of getting a huge load to swallow for a job well done.It is even greater when you cum just from the rush you get from hearing the guy moan and the precum start to flow.When that happens you know you are both on your way to different but enjoyable experiences.

sisboy, you couldn't have said it any better. If I don't cum from the pleasure rush of hearing a guy moan and feeling his cock throbbing as he's flooding my mouth with his hot cum it's because there's a guy right next him watching me swallow hot cum so he can be next for me to suck off. Kinsey #5 here and proud!!!

imheretomeet
Jul 29, 2015, 12:58 AM
647 708 1970 Markus in mississauga very horny and into oral sex, like to be sucked and my toes like to be sucked and licked, want to meet call me now i live alone and am horny all the time

Gypsyjon
Jul 29, 2015, 2:09 PM
I would love to try three other guys at once one in my mouth one up my ass and one sucking me off simultaneously

right2b
Sep 10, 2015, 7:22 AM
Well your comments totally moved me, would love to have someone suck my cock that way, belly dancing yes

GayMothaFucker
Sep 10, 2015, 11:05 AM
Fuck yeah

~Joe~
Sep 10, 2015, 11:35 AM
I like it when i 69 with another guy and we wank hard very hard and suck and suck for and age till we blow at the same time in each others mouth and just enjoy the feeling of cum.
Then after a rest we do it all over again.

nutothis972
Sep 18, 2015, 12:49 PM
Two guys on here - txsmale55 and gypsyjon - said that they, to quote gypsyjon "would love to try three other guys at once one in my mouth one up my ass and one sucking me off simultaneously". I was fortunate enough to do that and it was one of the most exciting experiences of my life! I was being bareback gangbanged by three guys (all of whom fucked me more than once) and part of the time I was sucking the cock of the guy who just pulled out of my asspussy while the next guy fucked me and the third one sucked my cock. It was unbelievably exciting and, I suppose, equivalent to a woman receiving triple penetration.

playtoy70
Sep 18, 2015, 1:33 PM
I like to suck cock when I'm in the mood. Just not always in the mood might be I want sucked off instead. I like sucking cock and cum and wife lovesto watch I happen.

Jettech777
Sep 18, 2015, 3:08 PM
I would like to suck a man off with my hot gf. We pretend with a dildo all the time. I want a hot load shot all over my lips and in my mouth. The a hot cum kiss with her!

oldoralman
Sep 18, 2015, 3:24 PM
Two guys on here - txsmale55 and gypsyjon - said that they, to quote gypsyjon "would love to try three other guys at once one in my mouth one up my ass and one sucking me off simultaneously". I was fortunate enough to do that and it was one of the most exciting experiences of my life! I was being bareback gangbanged by three guys (all of whom fucked me more than once) and part of the time I was sucking the cock of the guy who just pulled out of my asspussy while the next guy fucked me and the third one sucked my cock. It was unbelievably exciting and, I suppose, equivalent to a woman receiving triple penetration. I would love to enjoy this.

oldoralman
Sep 18, 2015, 3:26 PM
I would love to enjoy this.

Bipisces
Sep 18, 2015, 5:19 PM
Definitely!! Would be one of my dreams cum true.

pole_smoker
Dec 3, 2015, 12:08 PM
http://smutty.so.clients.cdn13.com/media_smutty/o/r/a/l/b/oralb1949-bbzol-b7f27a.jpg

http://33.media.tumblr.com/c02aec2d891068ccb54387beace81aa6/tumblr_mxlp4jCxMs1s4ah51o1_400.gif

http://41.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls62xhT7sx1qma27jo1_1280.jpg

~Joe~
Dec 12, 2015, 5:44 AM
For me there is nothing more rewarding than having a cock blow off inside my mouth, Me i just love that feeling and how it slides down the back of my mouth.
i like to hold it there and savour the flavour for a minute or two.

borntosuckcock
Dec 12, 2015, 11:34 PM
Yes, the more cocks to suck, the better. I'd suck and swallow all day long, if I had the opportunity. I love getting down on my knees and seeing a nice hard cock up close and then taking in to my mouth. Next best thing is feeling and tasting a guy blow his load and then swallowing it all.

Nauti Rogue
Dec 12, 2015, 11:36 PM
I prefer to be sucked and fucked.

man4girlgirl4man
Dec 13, 2015, 12:13 AM
what's not to love?

bivam
Dec 13, 2015, 7:01 AM
My answer is yes, I feel this way about cock, and about sucking cock. I love penis, I love dick, and I love giving a good suck to a hot hard dick. I've been wanting to orally service a group for a good while now, and the desire grows stronger. I'd be very interested in finding a group of local guys who meet regularly, say once or twice a month or so, to enjoy this delightful sex act. Each meeting a different guy would get to be the center of attention, we could draw straws or go alphabetically, whatever the group decides. Will also be fun coming up with a name and logo for our circle suck or bukkake club.

biNshy
Dec 13, 2015, 2:15 PM
a nice cock is the only thing that attracts me

berryhard
Dec 13, 2015, 6:49 PM

Yes! Would love to suck all those big had cocks! Only ever had one at a time so far...

bi4both
Jan 21, 2016, 2:04 PM
The last time I had the irresistible craving, I got on Grindr and in the span of an hour had sucked off two different guys separately.

julyguybill
Jan 21, 2016, 3:56 PM
I love sucking cocks and can not get enough wish I could spend every day sucking as many as I want that day

ohbimale
Jan 22, 2016, 3:19 AM
I love sucking cock! I like everything about from feeling a guys cock between my lips to his cock against my tongue to the wonderful feel and taste of his cum. Sucking cock is heavenly.

borntosuckcock
Jan 22, 2016, 10:17 AM
Absolutely love to everything about sucking cocks and swallowing cum.

James1A1
Jan 24, 2016, 10:05 PM
The first good taste of a hard cock's precum has made me shoot many, many times. Precum wets the palate for the thick and creamy load.

pole_smoker
May 3, 2016, 7:55 PM
http://41.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls62xhT7sx1qma27jo1_1280.jpg

Godownonit
May 14, 2016, 1:06 AM
Heck yes ! Been sucking rod for a little over two years. Fortunately, I've got a group of willing friends, so I can indulge my obsession safely. So far, the most I've sucked in one night was 6 cocks (at a party). Best time I've ever had. I'd suck 10 a day if I could. One of these days, I'm going to get my friends to organize another marathon suckfest for me, so I can beat my personal record. 6 cocks (and the yummy loads they gave me) were great....but 10 would be better ! Even 20 ! (If I could ever hold out that long !)

charles-smythe
May 14, 2016, 10:47 AM

"Never Enough COCK! Indulge yourself and suck them ALL!"..yes..

OlderBC1
May 15, 2016, 11:21 AM
I miss sucking my buddies cocks back in the day...that's how long it's been since I got some dick! I wanna feel it get bigger & harder yet as I suck his big, thick cock! Feel it throbbing right before he blows his long, warm load in my mouth!

chisucker
May 18, 2016, 2:58 AM
I h.ve only done it 4 times. I always wanted more cum,

OlderBC1
May 18, 2016, 4:31 AM
Yeah, it's downright erotic, swallowing all that cum!

Shefford
May 18, 2016, 12:23 PM
It is very addicting. I try to stop because I have a great family and wife and don't want to destroy that , they don't know and i would loose it all if they did. But if i'm not sucking a cock i'm thinking about sucking a cock. If I could I would suck multiple loads every day.

willswallow77
May 18, 2016, 12:40 PM
Yes, I am totally addicted to sucking cock. Every cock I suck makes me crave it even more.

softheart
May 18, 2016, 2:57 PM
From my perspective as a guy who lives to please my man, my role is well defined.

The cock is the primal essence of manhood, and the cum is the reason why nature made men the dominate sex. Before civilization, that was all that mattered. But even today in the throes of ecstasy when we are having sex, we are as primal as our ancestors! We give our sperm to a less powerful person, and we put it in either a pussy, anus, or mouth. Since I have no actual pussy, two out of three ain't bad! However, I have shunned men that had their tubes tied and finally I found my perfect lover.

I can be Mr. Normal out with my guy, but when we get down to sex, I love to be his submissive little pussy boy. I love to suck his cock knowing it is getting hard because of me. I love to suck it as deeply and as long as he wants, anytime and anywhere he asks me to. My ultimate reward is when he can't control himself anymore, and he begins to moan as a way of telling me how wonderful of a cock sucker I am. Just before he spurts his seed in my mouth I keep sucking as gently as possible until the pulses come and I can swallow his gift. I love to go about my day knowing he is not shooting blanks and part of him is inside of me. I keep him in my mouth until he is ready to pull out, then I tighten my lips to squeeze out any remaining cum.

kinkyfreakn386
May 18, 2016, 7:57 PM
Worship all dicks, all I can get my mouth and my ass sweetie:tongue:

altimer23
May 31, 2016, 10:40 AM
same here, its been over 6 months, really craving the feel of a hard cock pumping into my mouth

bobby63114
May 31, 2016, 6:10 PM
I love to suck a nice cock and them swallow my rewards for a job well done.

pole_smoker
May 26, 2017, 7:06 PM
..yes..How are you Charles?

hung4you
May 30, 2017, 5:02 AM
I am so very fortunate to have like minded friends whom I have been involved with for yrs. 2 of them are my regulars while the other 3 are planned parties that we engage in. My sexual interest are not confined to just my wife. She knows I'm a true bi sexual type of guy and enjoys my passion for cock. My wife has participated in some of my sexual encounters. Turns out she enjoys our group encounters as well. But back to the subject, yes I have and still enjoy multiple cocks on occasion, I love being throat fucked and getting my throats whitewashed when ever I can.

verkit
Jun 8, 2017, 8:39 AM
Alpha male here but LOVE to suck a BIG cock, size queen here, nice and thick is my favorite. LOVE to suck in front of a mirror so me and my man can watch his big cock going in and out of my mouth, love to slowly lick his big rod from the base up to the head, getting that first drop of precum, tastes wonderful. The whole time havinghim tell me that's right cock sucker suck my cock. Totally enjoy when a man is about to cum, their bodies tense up their cocks get even a little harder then BAM shooiting loads in my mouth. LOVE IT >My last long term buddy would have me spit his cum back on his cock and then take my time licking it up.

Prosound16
Jun 8, 2017, 11:30 AM
I feel ya there i would that to. Fuck i would even wouldnt mind getting tied up and be fucked all weekend long with as many guys that would come and fuck me

69luvr
Jun 8, 2017, 2:46 PM

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Shelby57
Jun 8, 2017, 3:57 PM
I would certainly be willing to give it a try. I do like to suck cock but I would rather they line up to fill my ass with their hot cum.

Drummerman
Jun 10, 2017, 4:11 AM
I would love to suck a group of guys.

indenver_indenver
Jun 10, 2017, 1:19 PM
Your post is heart-felt. First, I get furiously hot just staring at his long. thick cock. The anticipation makes me tremble with lust to suck his cock. When I feel his cock fill my mouth, I sink into a dream of submission. It is as though I belong to his cock. His cock is all that exists in my world. I do worship his cock and never want the feeling to end. Then he presses the head against the back of my throat until his cock slips down my throat and I am totally possessed by his cock. I love it when he's in all the way and tries to get it in even farther by grinding his hips into me fucking my throat. When he is ready to cum, he pulls out so he can see his semen spurt into my open mouth. After a few jets, he plunges his spurting cock back into my mouth to have my tongue do its magic. I save all of his cum until he is finished to savor it before I let it slowly slip down my throat to make bones for my body.

The problem I have now is that he has a girlfriend who I fear he will marry. I'm having a problem finding another partner because I am a senior and craigslist is almost exclusively young guys into "blow-and-go."

eager4cum
Jan 11, 2020, 8:30 AM
being completely honest with a short answer, no. with that said, IF I was absolutely sure that there was no std risk, meaning test results were verified as neg., then sucking them all would be more then fun.

zbi73
Jan 11, 2020, 2:42 PM
It's a fantasy but nothing more. I think I'd prefer one on one.

Roxxi
Jan 12, 2020, 12:30 PM
YES!!! :tongue:

Godownonit
Jan 12, 2020, 12:36 PM
I wish I could suck off 10 every day. Actually, my personal record stands at 11 in one night. I love it. Nothing better than a juicy cock in my mouth.

LowkeyBreeze318
Mar 15, 2020, 10:06 PM
For a guy that has never sucked a cock before. I’m intrigued by the idea of sucking & making him cum.

Fred_Brice
Mar 16, 2020, 3:16 PM
I do enjoy sucking a nice cock! Often I tend to realize that this is the most important organ that a man has, when it comes to sexual play. I am very happy that he has entrusted it to me and allows me to do the best joy of sucking him off and keep sucking until I start to feel him cum and then once he does I will swallow each and every drop and then it becomes my rewards, for a job well done!

NJwood
Mar 18, 2020, 6:35 PM
That would be fucking hot to have that many well hung cocks to suck.

Chester1954
Mar 18, 2020, 7:38 PM
I love sucking cock and I love being watched sucking cock. I love when a man cums in my mouth, I know I have done my job to bring him pleasure.

Bimiself48
Dec 29, 2020, 2:37 PM
Yes. I've been in this situation at a bathhouse. Started with one in the dark room and then as others circled around to watch I grab and suck them too. I walked away with cum on my face back and chest. It was amazing.

curiousmwm99
Dec 30, 2020, 3:47 PM
Haven’t sucked a cock in a very long time. Would love to try again.

Bitwin
Dec 31, 2020, 9:29 AM
I want that everyday. I would love to suck many big cocks as often as possible.

Bitwin
Dec 31, 2020, 9:31 AM
I want to do this all the time. Everyday and more then once.

proteindump
Dec 31, 2020, 9:47 AM
I love it! My biggest dream is to be a a college room with 4 or 5 guys and me sucking them dry one after the other. I imagine after 5 I would be too tired to continue without a break.

Fredrock4fun
Dec 31, 2020, 1:19 PM
I would LOVE to experience this with multiple men!

MinesUncut
Jan 3, 2021, 11:06 AM
I started sucking cock as a teen. My first sex was mutual J\O with my best friend. Wasn't long before he was asking me to suck his cock. I didn't even hesitate and sucked him so good he got off in my mouth. As I was sucking him he told me if you keep it up I am going to cum. We had agreed not to cum in each others mouths when we talked about doing each other. I just looked him in the eye and kept on sucking. He shot huge spurts of cum into my mouth and I swallowed it all. Been sucking cock ever since and I am always looking for a situation and a descent guy that is interested in me getting him off with a good blow job.

Jozyxt
Jan 3, 2021, 4:08 PM
Now that I've had my first cock, I feel that way. I could do it any time with any cock.

Geoff Gregg
Jan 3, 2021, 5:36 PM
Just came home from sucking my first cock to completion. I fucking loved making him hard with my mouth. He had a wonderful cock with a nice head that my tongue could play with. When he said I'm going to cum I just put on the lip lock and went for it. He wasn't a big cummer so I only got a small taste but it was nice. I am a cocksucker now. He was very grateful and was surprised when I assured him that I was inexperienced. The amazing part is how much I enjoyed it and from the start I knew it was a one way interaction and left feeling like I had got what I needed.

Cjseattle
Jan 3, 2021, 11:41 PM
Nobody has commented in a while. I’m new to this site but not to hot oral sex with men. This pic is a huge fantasy of mine. Having four or five guys standing over me taking turns with my mouth and eventually having all of their loads shot on my face head and body. As well as on my lips and in my mouth. I love the taste of jizz

Flypaper
Jan 4, 2021, 10:59 AM
Just came home from sucking my first cock to completion. I fucking loved making him hard with my mouth. He had a wonderful cock with a nice head that my tongue could play with. When he said I'm going to cum I just put on the lip lock and went for it. He wasn't a big cummer so I only got a small taste but it was nice. I am a cocksucker now. He was very grateful and was surprised when I assured him that I was inexperienced. The amazing part is how much I enjoyed it and from the start I knew it was a one way interaction and left feeling like I had got what I needed.

Im SURE he was grateful and I hope he rewards you with many more mouthfuls GG.

void()
Jan 5, 2021, 5:43 AM
It all depends with me on a case by case basis. Like the guy, like how he's hung then yes I might get a strong urge to suck him. It also depends on how we've been treating each other, the situation. Cannot say I'm sucking slut nor can I say I'm not, it just depends.

helikesithard
Jan 6, 2021, 9:25 AM
I think all men - straight, gay or bi - have a deep desire to suck another man’s cock. The act is so sexy and arousing that we all have at least fantasied about it. It can be submissive ... kneeling and worshipping .... or aggressive ... overpowering a man’s reluctance by sucking so fast and so tight that he explodes in your mouth with more force and more cum than he ever did with a woman.

SilkyHoseLover
Jan 10, 2021, 11:13 AM
I think all men - straight, gay or bi - have a deep desire to suck another man’s cock.
I have a hard time dealing with 'absolutes'. I've been surprised to learn that a great many men do have at least a modicum of interest in it, and many have also tried it and liked it. But I'm sure that there are millions out there who have never given it a thought and would be disgusted if someone would suggest it to them.

No offense intended, just 2 cents worth of opinion...

SuckerMC
Jan 10, 2021, 1:01 PM
I want to say yes. But until I do suck cock I honestly can't.

jem_is_bi
Jan 10, 2021, 5:46 PM
I love to suck cock and do it on a regular basis.
My present long-time male partner has expressed a desire to add other males to our sexual play.
So, maybe after the COVID crisis is under control and we are vaccinated, that option will be explored.
However, I do not desire oral sex with a large volume of random guys.

Closet-peeker
Jan 11, 2021, 7:25 AM
Signed up to this site to respond to this. I love going to my local sauna before lockdown and sucking as many dicks as possible. I have little interest in anal with guys but I crave big dicks in my mouth. Recently it’s all I can think about. I don’t find guys attractive, it’s all about the dick. Being on my knees surrounded by cock and begging for cum on my face makes me feel amazing.

coleb5791
Mar 2, 2021, 12:27 PM
Where's this from? That's hot. Would love to see that video

coleb5791
Mar 2, 2021, 2:27 PM
https://www.bisexual.com/forum/blob:https://www.bisexual.com/d0425e7b-bdbf-4dfd-a5f9-adae04d74389

CTmale50
Mar 2, 2021, 10:55 PM
I could never deep throat. Gag reflex just won't go away. And I'm afraid some guy will try to force it down my throat and I'll gag on it. Guys are just generally insensitive and don't care. So if I never suck again, so be it.

Rvdude05
Mar 9, 2021, 12:20 PM
Definite YES! I've been sucking my neighbors dad for years. Last summer at his camp he threw a "guy" party, with a dozen friends. I sucked them all, and then some lined up for another try. I was in heaven, covered with cum, and swallowed a belly full. One of the guys took everyone up his man pussy. It was like a 3 day dream, it just kept going and everyone kept coming. Ever fuck a guy with 7 loads in his pussy? Oh baby....

Oraldaddy
Mar 9, 2021, 1:08 PM
I usually go one on one. Hit Doublelist and see who wants to play. I had a recent meet and arrived at the hosts home we were getting busy on the couch and I was sucking a really nice one when I heard a door open behind me. I never took his cock out of my mouth when I heard a woman’s voice say” really what the fuck!” I just kept sucking it and looked at her with my lips wrapped around his head she sat in the chair across from us and he kept stoking my head she said Finnish what you started faggot. This really turned me on and I love the fact that she was watching. A little later he was cumming in my mouth. She leaned in and kissed me deep tasting his cum. Would love more friends like this

Leo Rabbit
Mar 9, 2021, 4:50 PM
Like when I my lips are around the base of his cock and I move my throat like a belly dancer and he can't resist to blow his wad. I hear a lot of oh my god.... Your never are closer to God than when you have an orgasm.

Just....WOW! Best thing I've read all day!

Leo Rabbit
Mar 9, 2021, 4:53 PM
I would like to suck a man off with my hot gf. We pretend with a dildo all the time. I want a hot load shot all over my lips and in my mouth. The a hot cum kiss with her! YES! What Jettech 777 said! That's my core bi-fantasy too.

Leo Rabbit
Mar 9, 2021, 4:58 PM
Your post is heart-felt. First, I get furiously hot just staring at his long. thick cock. The anticipation makes me tremble with lust to suck his cock. When I feel his cock fill my mouth, I sink into a dream of submission. It is as though I belong to his cock. His cock is all that exists in my world. I do worship his cock and never want the feeling to end. Then he presses the head against the back of my throat until his cock slips down my throat and I am totally possessed by his cock. I love it when he's in all the way and tries to get it in even farther by grinding his hips into me fucking my throat. When he is ready to cum, he pulls out so he can see his semen spurt into my open mouth. After a few jets, he plunges his spurting cock back into my mouth to have my tongue do its magic.

Such an awesome description! I can "see" it.

Leo Rabbit
Mar 9, 2021, 5:01 PM

Congrats, Geoff Gregg! Feels good doesn't it. I'm the same way...it is a one way thing where I want to please.

Grashaunanatior
Mar 9, 2021, 6:01 PM
I always had trouble with finding a hobby that truly makes me happy. It turns out that sucking cock is that hobby. It's probably a good thing that I do not have the opportunity to suck the cocks of a line of guys because I would. It never gets old. I will suck cock until I cant anymore.

nu2curious
Mar 10, 2021, 12:41 AM
It all depends with me on a case by case basis. Like the guy, like how he's hung then yes I might get a strong urge to suck him. It also depends on how we've been treating each other, the situation. Cannot say I'm sucking slut nor can I say I'm not, it just depends.
I like this comment a lot, you're placing value on the guy and friendships first, if like each other enough to hang out then leaning he has a very nice dick important.

Curious_NJ
Mar 11, 2021, 11:16 PM
I've only recently given into the thought of it. Now I am almost obsessed with the thought. Not sure if I could swallow, like to think I could rise to the occasion.

coleb5791
Mar 12, 2021, 12:40 PM

What video is this from??? Would love to see it! Any idea?

bhytrdfg
Apr 4, 2021, 10:36 AM
never had the opportunity happen but fantasized about it for years. just joined this site to check it out. i would prefer uncut like me, clean, married, safe, absolutely no condom.

bhytrdfg
Apr 4, 2021, 10:38 AM
never had the opportunity happen but fantasized about it for years. just joined this site to check it out. i would prefer uncut like me, clean, married, safe, absolutely no condom.

bhytrdfg
Apr 4, 2021, 10:41 AM

camelblue
Apr 6, 2021, 4:00 PM
I feel sorry for men who don't enjoy sucking cock and eating sperm. They really are missing out on such an incredible sexual pleasure. It really is a blessing to love eating sperm. It's the ultimate satisfaction, to submit to a man, to prioritize his pleasure. You can pleasure him in so many ways, all over his body, but at the end, it always come back to pleasuring his cock. And at the end of that, it always comes back to him squirting his hot semen. To be in the presence of a man shooting his cum out, witnessing the pleasure and out of body experience, is a privilege. An even greater privilege, is playing a part in getting him to that point, helping pleasure him so much to get that cum out of him. Even better, actually craving that cum in your mouth, needing to taste it, no questioning that it's your obligation to taste it and swallow it. Imagine how good he feels that in the middle of ejaculating, as good as that feels, watching someone in front of him that truly craves his load, that truly loves eating semen from men. I just made his orgasm so much better by submitting and giving into the role of a cock whore, a semen eater, a sperm swallower, a jizz junkie, an addict for throbbing cock and fresh hot cum.

BiGuy97015
Apr 6, 2021, 5:08 PM
Yes, in fact I was once the center of attention in a 10 guy gang bang...

Rvdude05
Jun 30, 2021, 12:43 PM
My FWB, set up a session of cocksucking at his house. He invited a few friends. After everyone arrived, he stood a center of the group, with his cock out, and challenged me to suck his cock. I nervously got to my knees, and took him into my mouth. He explained to the group, how wonderful it felt to have a close friend that enjoyed his cock. He fucked my mouth & throat until he filled me with his delicious cum. I swallowed, and licked and sucked his cock clean. Then he invited the 3 guests, to cum and enjoy my talents. Needless to say, I was cum filled by the time I sucked the last one. I enjoyed that session so much, that I begged for another as soon as possible. Oh, by the way, two of the guests li ed up for seconds.... since then, I've been the group cocksucker, and I love it!

marine20
Jun 30, 2021, 4:03 PM
what a lucky cocksucker you are. i'm jealous .

Kinkey
Jun 30, 2021, 6:10 PM
I sucked only one cock but did not cum in my mouth. Sure wanted him to. It was great but he moved away. Want to do it again. Hope I don't chicken out when it is time for him to cum. I lick my own from my wife tits and I licked my fwb pussy and kissed her after she fucked & sucked my two friends with them watching. It was great!

tastessogood
Jun 30, 2021, 7:45 PM
I’m at my happiest when I’m sucking multiple cocks, one right after another and swallowing ever drop of cum. Like to be used as a cum dump for guys wanting blow and goes.

Rvdude05
Jul 1, 2021, 12:35 PM
I was invited to a double date at a drive in movie. My date was I'll, but they wanted me to come along anyway. They got hot & heavy in the front seat, and she was sucking his cock. He told me to join in. I took my cock out and jerked. When she saw my cock, she wanted me in the front seat, so she could suck me. I moved into the front and she sucked me good. My buddy put his cock to my lips and I sucked his cock... we both came! Later we both fucked his girl (now his wife). We continue this 3 some today.... she cant get enough, and neither can we.

twilde1952
Jul 3, 2021, 5:20 PM
Cock worshipers unite we all need a temple to worship at @.

Rvdude05
Jul 4, 2021, 11:40 AM
Yes, I do.....

hung4you
Jul 5, 2021, 12:14 PM
I have spent many years cultivating friendships that are private and discreet. Even though I am married I have a lust for cock. I have my close group of like minded friends who enjoy cock as much as I do. Just got back from our long holiday weekend up north at my cabin, there are 6 of us, 2 of us are bottoms and the rest are all tops. Besides boating, fishing and drinking the rest of the time we spend sucking and fucking. I love to worship a mans cock and can't get enough, and yes I always swallow every precious drop they can give me.

Rvdude05
Jul 7, 2021, 12:00 PM
Cock is the temple!

Fzmr9t
Jul 7, 2021, 2:11 PM
I do love to suck cocks and swallow cum, but it?s also about the guy attached to the cock. If it turns out that he?s an ass, then it?s not so fun

Silvano1249
Jul 7, 2021, 3:23 PM
I have not suck my first cock yet but the urge is so strong and having to find the right person to suck! Any suggestions??

dickneeder
Jul 7, 2021, 4:07 PM
Always. I'd love to do nothing else but suck cocks all day.. Never enough. I'm trying to start a suck group here in the Phoenix area.

BiGuy97015
Jul 7, 2021, 4:16 PM
I love sucking big, thick, gorgeous cock! More than anything I get off having a cock buried balls deep down my throat.