Jan 17, 2015, 8:42 AM
Kinda new to this,but looking to explore.How do I find discreet guys in my area

12voltyV2.0
Jan 17, 2015, 9:00 AM
By whatever means you do so--the biggest advice I can offer---PRAY! :bigrin:

tabasco84
Jan 17, 2015, 9:05 AM
Kinda new to this,but looking to explore.How do I find discreet guys in my area

Looks like we are in very similar situations...............

justplainbored53
Jan 17, 2015, 9:08 AM
Yea kind hard to find someone safe and cleancut

tabasco84
Jan 17, 2015, 9:10 AM
Yea kind hard to find someone safe and cleancut

Very true

justplainbored53
Jan 17, 2015, 9:11 AM
Tried craigslist,but a bunch of nut cases

tabasco84
Jan 17, 2015, 9:15 AM
Tried craigslist,but a bunch of nut cases

Wish we were closer distance wise

justplainbored53
Jan 17, 2015, 9:18 AM
So how far have you gotten

tabasco84
Jan 17, 2015, 9:22 AM
So how far have you gotten

Not far at all, sucked one briefly years ago, ready to try again

12voltyV2.0
Jan 17, 2015, 9:26 AM
I was of course joking---but finding someone "decent" in however you might define that term---does so often seem to be "problematic" at best----

querty
Jan 17, 2015, 9:57 AM
by whatever means you go about it, take your time and don't take any unwarranted risks. I highly recommend AGAINST any type of anonymous hook up in a book store or some such. Better to use Sites like this and swinger sites where you can set up a profile and have the opportunity to get some insight into a person you may want to meet.

Just be patient

Cutiliae
Jan 17, 2015, 12:19 PM
I have had the best luck with Craigslist but you just have to be patient, careful and filter through the strange ones. I got lucky and found a regular bud now so I'm done searching around. You have to search around until you find someone like yourself. I have also discovered that those who cruise on sites such as Squirt.com and Silverdaddies also use Craigslist.

PeninAZ
Jan 17, 2015, 5:50 PM
Try Adam4Adam, both an app and website. Careful not to bump into scam hookup sites.

bithesea
Jan 17, 2015, 6:57 PM
In my area, Manhunt has some cute guys, but also their share of nutjobs. See if there are any LGBT functions or Meetups going on; these may be a good place to at least meet some people.

NakedInSeattle
Jan 18, 2015, 10:47 PM
Try squirt.org ...Mostly gay (they need loving, too) but lots of bi gis. I've had good luck.

Dunmor
Jan 18, 2015, 11:10 PM
Always an issue, meeting anyone.....not sure of what to tell you to assist, sometimes it just happens, but there are so many nut cases, it's really tough, but you already know that.....

cuttin2dachase
Jan 19, 2015, 11:07 PM
L00King is fun! Finding is much funner :) On any adult dating or hookup site there are going to be predators, pervs, psychos, fakes, flakes and weirdos. Fears of getting a disease, being robbed, physically hurt or killed by a stranger posing as a potential partner are well founded, however they can also be blown out of proportion. Face it, most of us men on this and other sites are looking for fun, safe, no strings FWB sex with other men. There are many, many nice, decent and sincere men looking to chat online in hopes of arranging realtime meetings for the express purpose of having sex. It's called advertising LOL. To get the kind of sex we want with the kind of people we want, we have to put ourselves out there to demonstrate our availabilty. We must be sincere, be honest and have common sense in going about the selection process. Common sense includes reading between the lines, being patient, cautious and discreet and not letting horniness cloud our judgement and cause us to make hasty or unwise decisions. Sure, there's always going to be a certain risk involved in meetings and hookups, but if you've vetted a potential partner well enough, it is a calculated risk and one you must take to get a sexual reward.