PDA

View Full Version : What's the longest you've gone without sex?

pole_smoker
Sep 25, 2014, 11:20 PM
What's the longest you've gone without sex?

For the sake of simplicity masturbating alone is not sex; but masturbating with someone is sex. Oral sex too would count as sex, and so would any sort of kinks you do with other people.

I think for me it was either 3 or 4 years when I was inbetween relationships with long term partners.

sysper
Sep 26, 2014, 12:23 AM
What's the longest you've gone without sex?

For the sake of simplicity masturbating alone is not sex; but masturbating with someone is sex. Oral sex too would count as sex, and so would any sort of kinks you do with other people.

I think for me it was either 3 or 4 years when I was inbetween relationships with long term partners.oral sex counts, does that include oral sex on urself? :P

pole_smoker
Sep 26, 2014, 12:32 AM
oral sex counts, does that include oral sex on urself? :P

That would be masturbation since you are doing it to yourself. :) I meant giving/getting oral sex with another person everyone considers that sex unless they're Bill Clinton.

BigZipper
Sep 26, 2014, 12:54 AM
Well, let's see. I've been married about 11 years so about 10 years then.

Gearbox
Sep 26, 2014, 8:44 AM
I did 4 years hard celibacy. Then I explored my bi side and can't do a fortnight without cracking up.lol

Melody Dean
Sep 26, 2014, 8:47 AM
Around 6 months, not self imposed.

itsnormy
Sep 26, 2014, 11:11 AM
TEN YEARS, then for my 11th birthday, the neighbor and I................................................

cuttin2dachase
Sep 26, 2014, 1:43 PM
The longest I ever went sexless was 13 years and 364 days...from my birth until the day before my 14th birthday when I lost my male virginity to a 21 yr old female college student. I had long dry spells in high school, having only gotten laid 3 times in 4 years. When I went away to college, it was the real beginning of an adult sex life. Through my single years and 2 marriages I never went more than 2 weeks without sex. My sex life became diversified to include men at age 32 when wife and I met with bi men for 3somes. I just ended 8 months of no sex, and that was my longest period of involuntary celibacy as an adult. I recently met 2 bi married male FWB's, so my longest sex drought has ended FINALLY !

nomorenomore
Sep 26, 2014, 3:15 PM
Sunday will be five years. The last time was on my birthday while in Sedona. Only asympathy hand job since.

spelljoc
Sep 26, 2014, 3:27 PM
The longest time that I went without sex was my first 13 years of life,
At about 13 1/2 A girl of 16 took my virginity It has been great ever since,
Fucking girls , and sucking cocks , a few dry spells , but generally every 2 weeks average.

Isitfun
Sep 27, 2014, 10:49 PM
I know this may sound too Bill Clinton-ish but it depends on your definition of sex. I’m 53 married. I think the last time I hooked up with my wife was 2 years ago

Hypersexual11
Sep 28, 2014, 10:09 AM
I experienced Marine Corps boot camp when I was 18. That was 11 1/2 weeks of no sex. No thought of sex, no sex dreams, no erections, no masturbating, felt like a drone. I think they put something in our food. Also during my time in the Marines, I had to go to Japan for 6 months. That was tough to do. There was sex available if you wanted to pay for it and get treated for whatever ya picked up. I think it was a little easier for guys there since we were in a huge single room, all together. This was the Marines in the early 80s. There was NO man to man sex going on. Doing that was the same as putting a gun to your head. After getting out of that mess, I haven't gone more than a week.

Neonaught
Sep 28, 2014, 11:06 AM
My longest was the year I spent in Japan as a medic for the Marines. I had gotten engaged before I shipped out.

jakeeboy
Sep 28, 2014, 11:39 AM
3 months. And that is now. Just separated and not sleeping together. So needless to say I'm randy baby...