PDA

View Full Version : Finding other bisexuals

ccbicpl
Sep 25, 2014, 8:20 AM
We aren't sure if it's this way everywhere but we sure do have a problem meeting bisexuals around here. We aren't sure if just the Corpus Christi Area...a small town....Texas...or what. It seems all the fun people are in the big city or way up North. Do other small town have the same problem? What are some suggestion?

sysper
Sep 25, 2014, 8:38 AM
bi's are everywhere, i think what ur really looking for is some1 who is willing to admit it even to themselves.

Country Guy
Sep 25, 2014, 9:52 AM
We aren't sure if it's this way everywhere but we sure do have a problem meeting bisexuals around here. We aren't sure if just the Corpus Christi Area...a small town....Texas...or what. It seems all the fun people are in the big city or way up North. Do other small town have the same problem? What are some suggestion?

It's that way everywhere. I've heard people complain that live in big cities and "up north". But it's true that Bi people are everywhere. Even in conservative KS. If you find a way to meet Bi people, let us know, we're all in the same boat.

Spiro
Sep 25, 2014, 10:12 AM
yes admitting that I am bi was a challenge and now that i finally told my wife, on one hand it was very relieving and at another it was and is stressful.

but I am in San Antonio just a fyi

admitting that I am bi does not mean that I am open to anyone having a relationship with me, only those that I like on a level that is deeply personal

Hypersexual11
Sep 25, 2014, 10:28 AM
I am in the Northwest, which is a pretty laid back part of the country. Here, it seems guys are more open to admitting being bi, at least on line. Going thru the ads in a swinger site I visit as well as craigslist, "Bi man" is pretty common. I have never had a problem finding one. If you are having trouble finding a mate, you need to crank up the hunt. Are you posting an ad? Are you posting an ad that guys will want to answer. I see a ton of ads from guys looking for one specific thing. Make yourself a little interesting. You might read a couple hundred ads from guys looking for guys in several different areas of the country. We are there, sometimes it takes some tasty bait to get us out of hiding though.

Coastocoast
Sep 25, 2014, 11:12 AM
This one goes back to the kids with "you show me yours and I'll show you mine." The issue is you first. I am in the Los Angeles area and there are MANY bisexuals here to say the least. You can go to the West Hollywood clubs where the pickup line is "You'll do" or "are you a top or a bottom?" You can look at the more subtle clubs and establishments where nobody admits that is what they are interested in and wander around aimlessly wondering what people are looking for and walk right past like-minded people all night long without ever knowing it. IF you hung a sign on your neck saying bisexual couple looking for playmates and went out to dinner and a movie or dancing you would find what you want every night and probably have a line. The problem is like most of us, you are likely trying not the advertise it to the world. Here I find men all the time interested in meeting but I am single and do not want to complicate someone's marriage or relationship so I am looking for a couple or a single person who is open to get together regularly and preferably exclusively so the risk of problems can be diminished. I had hoped this website would be an answer but again most that I have personally encountered here to this point are looking for a hookup behind the wife's back. I would I have no real answers but if you find one that is effective please do share.

cbb83
Sep 25, 2014, 11:45 AM
I had hoped this website would be an answer but again most that I have personally encountered here to this point are looking for a hookup behind the wife's back.

That's sad :(

They should be honest with their wives.

pole_smoker
Sep 25, 2014, 10:16 PM
Have you gone to places where LGBT people go just to meet other people?

I did a quick google search and there's one bar and two night clubs for LGBT people in Corpus Christi Texas.

You could always put an ad on Craigslist or another site just asking to meet other local bisexual people in a public place for food or drinks to get to know people.

But it all depends on what you are looking for, which you do not really say just what that is?

You can go to the West Hollywood clubs where the pickup line is "You'll do" or "are you a top or a bottom?" You can look at the more subtle clubs and establishments where nobody admits that is what they are interested in and wander around aimlessly wondering what people are looking for and walk right past like-minded people all night long without ever knowing it.

My friends who have lived in or around Los Angeles decades ago told me it was like that then as well too.

That's sad http://www.bisexual.com/images/smilies/frown.png

They should be honest with their wives.

Indeed. My gay male friends say it's like this with gay men how the majority of them, even the ones that marry other men or are in a longterm partnership cheat on their partner or husband.

ccbicpl
Sep 26, 2014, 9:07 AM
Wow what great advice. Thank you everyone. We have tried the Craigslist thing and had some hits but most of them were misses and I mean some BAD misses lol. No biggie there. We aren't really into the club scene anymore but we did try it a couple times and might should go back, however due to work and kids...and South Texas mentality...we feel we still must be very discreet.
I mean think about it....a true bisexual married couple that likes to play with other bisexuals. The fact, we both know of each others urges and encourage it....CRAZY but OH SO HOT (at least to us lol). The world just isn't ready here in South Texas and we must stay a little behind closed doors or go out of town. I guess that is also our own insecurities too.
We are lucky on the cheating part and feel for those who do have to cheat. We are very open with each other and even if we don't play together (which we try to always do). We always bring back a sexy story to enhance our sex life too. Like I said...Very Lucky. Hopefully in time more fun loving bisexuals from this area will join this site and find out how great everyone is. Thanks to you all and hopefully we will soon find some new friends. Even if most aren't around us lol. Have a great weekend fellow bisexuals and stay safe.
Kisses back
A &J