PDA

View Full Version : What am I ..... Bi and Now Out. !

~Joe~
Sep 3, 2014, 11:31 AM
For many years i have been in a no sex marriage.
To say frustration was a way of life is a under statement, never being able to go with another woman but not being able to go with my wife.
My life is not to happy when i comes to sex.
I have been having sex with men on the quiet for many yeas and although my wife has known of me swinging both ways it has not been talked about.

It was one day i had shaved all my pubes off again as i prefer this to be shaved, My wife said to me you look like a bloody poof !!! :yikes2: to this i responded I'M not a poof but Bi and that is what i am.

Since this day it has been talked about in a shallow way oh you going to your place again to see other men, I explained that i go to a gay sauna and meet men in a safe clean environment and showed her the web site to see the place.

Now some 10 months it has been excepted that i go and have sex with other men but no real detail is given as she will not talk about it as such only to tell her that i have been fucked many times and have now started to fuck other men and i have a taste for cum.
This is now out in the open with her and a couple of my friends and not all as they will not like it to much but it feels a little better to be out in the open with my wife and as to have to do it in secret

I go for medical tests to make sure i get not std's as i still need to be safe and clean.
to date in the last 10 months i have been a much happier person or as my wife calls me the husband hows bum is a two way street lol :bigrin:

Visexual
Sep 4, 2014, 4:15 AM
I don’t admit to my wife that I’ve had sex with other men but she knows that I might. She’s even suggested that I see a bisexual friend that we both know, and both know he’s bi.

And it is nice to know that if she discovered that a good friend and I are having sex now and then that she’d not be shocked. She might even suspect anyway.