PDA

View Full Version : Poll:CUT or UNCUT COCK?

Pages : 1 2 [3]

gimmiemore
Jan 29, 2013, 2:51 PM
Hello All...

Personally, being Bisexual, I prefer cut and shaved cocks!

Seeing, touching, stroking and ultimately deep-throating a smooth is such a HUGE
huge cock is such a turn on visually for me!!

beemerbum69s at hoo

semod
Jan 30, 2013, 5:20 AM
I'm uncut and love it. My fantasy is to suck one just like mine so I can do to it what I like done to mine. Fondle his foreskin, lightly suck on it, lick it... But I'd do in uncut too. To those of you that say you wouldn't because of hygiene, I guess you don't do oral on women either because they aren't always clean either.

fastcan
Apr 5, 2013, 6:38 PM
Im a cut male, luv uncut cocks in my mouth!!! And ass lol. I wouldnt discount a cut cock but an uncut one is sexier to suck on.

MaGuy73
Apr 6, 2013, 10:07 AM
I am a male that likes clean uncut cock and I am cut.

large dick
Apr 6, 2013, 2:04 PM
I am not cut and I prefer a man that's not cut as there's more you can do with a foreskin, and men who are not cut do last a lot longer than the large number of cut men I have been with who don't last long at all.

lucky.cucky
Apr 6, 2013, 8:46 PM
I am male (couple). I am cut. We both find uncut a curious issue for some reason.

fubar13
Apr 6, 2013, 10:11 PM
cut...never had uncut but wouldn't turn it down...as ld duck said MUST BE SHOWER FRESH...but that goes for anyone

Mr. Suck
Apr 26, 2013, 3:08 AM
I'm male and not cut and I prefer men who are not cut as you can do more with a foreskin than with a cut dick.

bi4asplay
Apr 30, 2013, 9:06 AM
Just a little heads up. If the person man or woman, cut /uncut has an odor and is clean they do have a problem and should get it fixed. Odor means no play. I have run into many more smelly pussies that cocks.

VZR1800
Apr 30, 2013, 11:07 AM
51, cut at birth or darn near. Wouldn't have it any other way personally.

dick_pumper
Apr 30, 2013, 11:20 AM
I am a Bi male who was mutilated at birth.
If given the choice I would have said NO to circumcision unless there was a medical need.
I have sucked both an uncut and a cut cock and to me I don't care what it looks like as long as it is clean. Both of them were I will say.
Playing with the cut one is like me playing with mine but the uncut was different DUH, and I really enjoyed playing with it. The foreskin added a different option when blowing hiim, ex. running your tongue between the head and the foreskin.
Just bring me a clean unit and I am happy whether it is hooded or not.
Well, and shaved too.......lol
Or at least very trimmed......But that's another thread "To Shave or not to shave?"

Young pussy and dope
Apr 30, 2013, 9:20 PM
My partner and I are both intact with foreskins and we would not have it any other way. We both prefer other men who are intact with a foreskin and not mutilated or 'cut'. A penis that's intact with a foreskin is very easy to keep clean. Just wash it with soap and water like you would any other part of your body. Both my partner and I have been with men who are cut who had nasty smelling cocks. We've both been with cut blokes before and we feel very bad for them. They are missing a vital part of their penis that gives them and their parnter(s) both male and female lots of sexual pleasure! The scars on a cut penis also look nasty compared to a penis that's left the way it's supposed to be or a penis that's left intact with the foreskin the man was born with. This doesn't mean that we would kick a cut man out of bed but by far the best sex we've ever had happened with men who are intact like we are. The women who we've had sex with who were never with a man that's intact with a foreskin before us agreed. We have also had sex with cut men who became jealous or angry that they were mutilated, and that once they saw the pleasure that we get out of having a foreskin they wished they had been allowed to keep their foreskin. There's no point in circumcision at all since there's such a thing as soap and water, and now they want to falsely claim that male genital mutilation prevents HIV but this is false and using a condom and having safer sex are both way more effective at preventing HIV and STD infection and transmission than mutilating a bloke's cock is. Any parent who would mutilate their son's penis is an idiot, and does not care about the well being of their son at all or his future sexual pleasure and the sexual pleasure of his partner(s) either male, female, or both when he becomes a sexually active adult. The male penis should remain intact and left alone and not mutilated or 'cut'. Most women's vaginas have an intact vulva and clitoris, and a man's penis should stay intact with its foreskin. Well said, I'm not cut and it's great. I have never had any complaints from women or men and all of my male and female partners have liked that I have a foreskin and all the wonderful things you can do with one and how you can please your partner with your foreskin during sex. I have been with men who are cut and they would become envious or wish they had their foreskin once they saw the pleasure I can get with mine. People should have their genitals intact and not mutilated at all since it's utterly pointless.

Cheryl P
Apr 30, 2013, 9:31 PM
Bi female, definitely prefer cut. Looks and feels great!

Mr. Suck
Apr 30, 2013, 9:53 PM
Why would any woman or man be for male or female genital mutilation? People's genitals were not meant to be altered and just as female circumcision changes the function of the vagina male circumcision changes the function of the penis or how a penis actually should be. Most men and women worldwide have unmutilated genitals and have no issues at all with their genitals. Circumcision or male genital mutilation has been shown to reduce penis length and circumfrence, and a penis that is cut is a lot less sensitive than a penis that has a foreskin because a cut dick has a lot of nerve endings taken away without its owners consent. I have been with cut men who had penises that were dry and the heads were not smooth or fleshy like they are with men who are not cut.

VZR1800
May 1, 2013, 1:25 AM
I do not consider myself mutilated. If I could, I would personally thank the doctor who did it, Dr. Collins. But has long since passed on.

Young pussy and dope
May 1, 2013, 2:31 AM
I do not consider myself mutilated. If I could, I would personally thank the doctor who did it, Dr. Collins. But has long since passed on. How odd. If you want to deny that you've got mutilated genitals that's your choice but you're only kidding yourself and have your head in the sand since circumcision is a genital mutilation. Denial is not just a river in Egypt. ;) It's like someone having their arm or leg amputated by a doctor claiming they needed it for medical reasons, and then later they learn that they did not even have to have it done. Try sucking off or stroking a man that has a foreskin to see what you're missing.

VZR1800
May 1, 2013, 10:39 AM
How odd. If you want to deny that you've got mutilated genitals that's your choice but you're only kidding yourself and have your head in the sand since circumcision is a genital mutilation. Denial is not just a river in Egypt. ;) It's like someone having their arm or leg amputated by a doctor claiming they needed it for medical reasons, and then later they learn that they did not even have to have it done. Try sucking off or stroking a man that has a foreskin to see what you're missing.

I lost mine at an early age, have no idea what I am missing, nor do I care. Not going to live my life fretting something I do not miss. And when inviting guys to come over and play, CUT ONLY. Cannot stand the ant-eater look at all. GROSS. But that is JMHO. There will never be an uncut cock anywhere near me naked if I can help it.

Young pussy and dope
May 1, 2013, 12:46 PM
I lost mine at an early age, have no idea what I am missing, nor do I care. Not going to live my life fretting something I do not miss. And when inviting guys to come over and play, CUT ONLY. Cannot stand the ant-eater look at all. GROSS. But that is JMHO. There will never be an uncut cock anywhere near me naked if I can help it. Here's the basic scoop from a buddy of mine, a university professor of neuranatomy: Circumcision cuts into and cuts off metres of important veins (blood return) and occasionally an artery (in the frenulum; blood supply). This alters the normal vascularity and ultimately the physiology of the penis, forcing a complex healing by putting capillaries into different duty. This affects the amount of blood that reaches the meatus -- likely an important component of meatal stenosis and the chief reason almost all intact men have functional meatal lips and most circumcised men don't. The meatal lips are the culmination of the raphe and are direct beneficiaries of the frenular artery. The lips, of course, are what close tightly together to keep pathogens out of the urethra. Another marvel of nature. Also, the veins running through the foreskin ensure that in its relaxed, forward position the prepuce is not just a blanket, but a heated blanket. This in turn regulates the temperature of the glans, which in turn helps determine how close to the body the testicles ride (cool=closer to body=less sperm produced). Most circumised males have a consistently colder glans than intact males; some have an uncomfortably cold glans, particularly after sitting for long periods or after sports. The efficiency of bloodflow through the foreskin & glans is a factor in proper tumescence and detumescence, though the body works mightily to overcome the vascular obstacles posed by the severing of a significant chunk of the venous system of the penis through circumcision. The alternate "mapping" the body is forced to do after iatrogenic injury is a marvel of nature, but never quite as effective as the original. One of the foreskin's primary functions is to serve as an "early alert" system to tumescence; it is ultra-sensitive to any change in diameter of the glans and lets a male know well in advance of any change. Obviously, without a foreskin there is no monitoring of the glans and some circumcised males joke that they are well on their way to erection before they realize it. Not a big problem in most settings, but also not the way the body was designed to work. The skin of the penis is unique on all the body, in that it is not attached to the underlying fascia. You can actually roll the tip of the foreskin all the way down to the pubic bone (depending on the elasticity of the frenulum). The body achieves this through a complexly-evolved nerve system that does not have the nerve endings run down from layer to layer as on the rest of the body; but rather, laterally in a specialized structure that allows complete freedom of the gliding top layer of skin. This means that the nerve endings are in fact attached to the body only at their extreme ends -- the pubis, and where the foreskin doubles back again and "ends" at the sulcus behind the glans. Since the rested foreskin is doubled-over, any cut that "shortens" it in this doubled state actually removes a cylindrical section from this sleeve, short-circuiting the complex nerve structure. Again, the body springs into action to repair this injury by having nerve endings attach over time to whatever nerves are nearby; but the section of the brain that corresponds to the nerve endings severed through circumcision go "black" and remain that way. Circumcision, as a wound, also lays down a complex and irrreversible system of fibroblasts at the site of the circumcision scar, between layers of skin and the underlying fascia. Invisible to the naked eye, this dense web of cells defeats the purpose of the unique outer skin structure of the penis by creating an "anchor" which limits the mobility of the shaft skin and its gliding mechanism so important to sex. It is also why so many men at some point encounter difficulty with foreskin restoration, as these fibroblasts first need to break down before progress in stretching can be made. My take on it is that some people don't care about any of this. They just like circumcision because they think cut cocks are "prettier". :rolleyes:

VZR1800
May 1, 2013, 1:19 PM
Not doing foreskin restoration. No way, no how! Lock me in a mental asylum first.

Young pussy and dope
May 1, 2013, 3:20 PM
Many people think circumcision removes nothing more than a little extra skin. The truth is that circumcision removes several critical components of male sexual anatomy. This list enumerates everything currently known to be lost when one is circumcised. Included are notes on whether these losses can or cannot be amended by foreskin restoration. The information contained in this list may be upsetting to some, but we feel it is important and necessary for those considering restoration to understand as fully as possible the anatomy/biology/neurology of what has been removed and/or destroyed. It should be pointed out that circumcisions performed in North America may be more severe than those done elsewhere. In the United States, most hospital circumcisions are done to the Bris Periah standard of removing of the foreskin and, in some cases, some shaft skin. Although several of the items in this list are not restorable, there are many significant gains to be realized by restoring one's foreskin. For information on these gains, please see the Benefits page. Please note that although circumcision and foreskin restoration involve issues of physical health and well-being, nothing appearing on this website is intended to be medical advice. If you want medical advice or have a medical problem, contact a doctor. Foreskin The foreskin comprises roughly 50% (and sometimes more) of the mobile skin system of the penis. If unfolded and spread out flat, the average adult foreskin would measure about 15 square inches - the size of a three-by-five index card. This highly specialized tissue normally covers the glans and protects it from abrasion, drying, callusing (also called keratinization), and contaminants of all kinds. Click here to view an animated graphic illustrating foreskin mobility. We refer to the process we undergo as foreskin restoration but we don't actually grow new foreskins. What we do instead is to extend the remaining skin on the shaft of the penis. The non-surgical techniques we use induce the skin to grow additional cells, and over a period of time the shaft skin will gradually extend to cover the glans. The extended skin looks and behaves and functions much like a natural foreskin. [Sources: 1. M. M. Lander, "The Human Prepuce," in G. C. Denniston and M. F. Milos, eds., Sexual Mutilations: A Human Tragedy (New York: Plenum Press, 1997), 79-81. 2. M. Davenport, "Problems with the Penis and Prepuce: Natural History of the Foreskin," British Medical Journal 312 (1996): 299-301.] Frenar Band, or Ridged Band The frenar band is a group of soft ridges near the junction of the inner and outer foreskin. This region is the primary erogenous zone of the intact male body. Loss of this delicate belt of densely innervated, sexually responsive tissue reduces the fullness and intensity of sexual response. There is no known method of restoring the frenar band. [Source: Taylor, J. R. et al., "The Prepuce: Specialized Mucosa of the Penis and Its Loss to Circumcision," British Journal of Urology 77 (1996): 291-295.] Gliding Action The foreskin's gliding action is a hallmark feature of the normal, natural, intact penis. This non-abrasive gliding of the penis in and out of its own shaft skin facilitates smooth, comfortable, pleasurable intercourse for both partners. Without this gliding action, the corona of the circumcised penis can function as a one-way valve, making artificial lubricants necessary for comfortable intercourse. The return of this natural gliding action is one of the primary benefits of foreskin restoration. In many cases, wives of restoring men were initially doubtful about restoration but came to value it highly when their husbands had grown enough new skin to effect greater levels of comfort and pleasure during intercourse. [Source: P. M. Fleiss, MD, MPH, "The Case Against Circumcision," Mothering: The Magazine of Natural Family Living (Winter 1997): 36-45.] Meissner's Corpuscles Circumcision removes the most important sensory component of the foreskin - thousands of coiled fine-touch receptors called Meissner's corpuscles. Also lost are branches of the dorsal nerve, and between 10,000 and 20,000 specialized erotogenic nerve endings of several types. Together these detect subtle changes in motion and temperature, as well as fine gradations in texture. There is no known method of restoring Meissner's corpuscles or other specialized sensory nerve cells. However, restoring and restored men almost universally experience tremendous increases in sensitivity, in part because the highly sensitive nerve cells in the glans are no longer buried under several layers of keratinized skin. [Sources: 1. R. K. Winkelmann, "The Erogenous Zones: Their Nerve Supply and Its Significance," Proceedings of the Staff Meetings of the Mayo Clinic 34 (1959): 39-47. 2. R. K. Winkelmann, "The Cutaneous Innervation of Human Newborn Prepuce," Journal of Investigative Dermatology 26 (1956): 53-67.] Frenulum The frenulum is a highly erogenous V-shaped structure on the underside of the glans that tethers the foreskin. During circumcision it is frequently either amputated with the foreskin or severed, which destroys or diminishes its sexual and physiological functions. If the frenulum is amputated, there is no known method of replacing it. If only a small portion of the frenulum is left, it is probably no longer functional as a tethering structure. There is no known method of attaching it to a restored foreskin, but some men have reported stretching the frenulum remnant as they stretched their foreskin. [Sources: 1. Cold, C, Taylor, J, "The Prepuce," BJU International 83, Suppl. 1, (1999): 34-44. 2. Kaplan, G.W., "Complications of Circumcision," Urologic Clinics of North America 10, 1983.] Dartos Fascia Circumcision removes approximately half of this temperature-sensitive smooth muscle sheath which lies between the outer layer of skin and the corpus cavernosa. There is no known method of restoring amputated portions of the dartos fascia. However, the new skin may duplicate dartos fascia muscle tissue if it is present in the remnant skin that is being stretched. [Source: Netter, F.H., "Atlas of Human Anatomy," Second Edition (Novartis, 1997): Plates 234, 329, 338, 354, 355.] Immunological System The soft mucosa (inner foreskin) contains its own immunological defense system which produces plasma cells. These cells secrete immunoglobulin antibodies as well as antibacterial and antiviral proteins, including the pathogen killing enzyme lysozyme. Once removed with the foreskin, there is no known method of restoring this immunological defense system. [Sources: 1. A. Ahmed and A. W. Jones, "Apocrine Cystadenoma: A Report of Two Cases Occurring on the Prepuce," British Journal of Dermatology 81 (1969): 899-901. 2. P. J. Flower et al., "An Immunopathologic Study of the Bovine Prepuce," Veterinary Pathology 20 (1983):189-202.] Lymphatic Vessels The loss of these vessels due to circumcision reduces the lymph flow within that part of the body's immune system. While some lymphatic vessels remain, there is no known method of restoring those that were removed during circumcision. [Source: Netter, F.H., "Atlas of Human Anatomy," Second Edition (Novartis, 1997): plate 379.] Estrogen Receptors The presence of estrogen receptors within the foreskin has only recently been discovered. Their purpose is not yet understood and needs further study. There is no known method of restoring the foreskin's estrogen receptors. [Source: R. Hausmann et al., "The Forensic Value of the Immunohistochemical Detection of Oestrogen Receptors in Vaginal Epithelium," International Journal of Legal Medicine 109 (1996): 10-30.] Apocrine Glands These glands of the inner foreskin produce pheromones - nature's powerful, silent, invisible behavioral signals to potential sexual partners. The effect of their absence on human sexuality has never been studied. There is no known method of restoring apocrine glands to the penis. [Source: A. Ahmed and A. W. Jones, "Apocrine Cystadenoma: A Report of Two Cases Occurring on the Prepuce," British Journal of Dermatology 81 (1969): 899-901.] Sebaceous Glands The sebaceous glands may lubricate and moisturize the foreskin and glans, which is normally a protected internal organ. Not all men have sebaceous glands on their inner foreskin. There is no known method of restoring sebaceous glands if they were present.. [Source: A. B. Hyman and M. H. Brownstein, "Tyson's Glands: Ectopic Sebaceous Glands and Papillomatosis Penis," Archives of Dermatology 99 (1969): 31-37.] Langerhans Cells These specialized epithelial cells are a component of the immune system in the penis. There is no known method of restoring Langerhans cells to the penis. [Source: G. N. Weiss et al., "The Distribution and Density of Langerhans Cells in the Human Prepuce: Site of a Diminished Immune Response?" Israel Journal of Medical Sciences 29 (1993): 42-43.] Natural Glans Coloration The natural coloration of the glans and inner foreskin (usually hidden and only visible to others when sexually aroused) is considerably more intense than the permanently exposed and keratinized coloration of a circumcised penis. The socio-biological function of this visual stimulus has never been studied. The glans ranges from pink to red to dark purple among intact men of Northern European ancestry, and from pinkish to mahagony to dark brown among intact men of Color. If circumcision is performed on an infant or young boy, the connective tissue which protectively fuses the foreskin and glans together is ripped apart. This leaves the glans raw and subject to infection, scarring, pitting, shrinkage, and eventual discoloration. Over a period of years the glans becomes keratinized, adding additional layers of tissue in order to adequately protect itself, which further contributes to discoloration. Many restoring men report dramatic changes in glans color and appearance, and that these changes closely mirror the natural coloration and smooth, glossy appearance of the glans seen in intact men. [Source: P. M. Fleiss, MD, MPH, "The Case Against Circumcision," Mothering: The Magazine of Natural Family Living (Winter 1997): 36-45.] Length and Circumference Circumcision removes some of the length and girth of the penis - its double-layered wrapping of loose and usually overhanging foreskin is removed. A circumcised penis is truncated and thinner than it would have been if left intact. Many men have kept detailed records of their measurements before, during, and after restoration. There is an increasing consensus that foreskin restoration enhances penile length and circumference. [Source: R. D. Talarico and J. E. Jasaitis, "Concealed Penis: A Complication of Neonatal Circumcision," Journal of Urology 110 (1973): 732-733.] Blood Vessels Several feet of blood vessels, including the frenular artery and branches of the dorsal artery, are removed in circumcision. The loss of this rich vascularization interrupts normal blood flow to the shaft and glans of the penis, damaging the natural function of the penis and altering its development. There is no known method of restoring arteries and vessels that were removed during circumcision. However, many restoring men have noticed that the new skin is more richly vascularized than the older skin of their penis. We have no medical explanation for this phenomenon. [Sources: 1. H. C. Bazett et al., "Depth, Distribution and Probable Identification in the Prepuce of Sensory End-Organs Concerned in Sensations of Temperature and Touch; Thermometric Conductivity," Archives of Neurology and Psychiatry 27 (1932): 489-517. 2. Netter, F.H., "Atlas of Human Anatomy," Second Edition (Novartis, 1997): plates 238, 239.] Dorsal Nerves The terminal branch of the pudendal nerve connects to the skin of the penis, the prepuce, the corpora cavernosa, and the glans. Destruction of these nerves is a rare but devastating complication of circumcision. If cut during circumcision, the top two-thirds of the penis will be almost completely without sensation. There is no known method of restoring dorsal nerves. [Sources: 1. Agur, A.M.R. ed., "Grant's Atlas of Anatomy," Ninth Edition (Williams and Wilkins, 1991): 188-190. 2. Netter, F.H., "Atlas of Human Anatomy," Second Edition (Novartis, 1997): plate 380, 387.] Other Losses • Circumcision performed during infancy disrupts the bonding process between child and mother. There are indications that the innate sense of trust in intimate human contact is inhibited or lost. It can also have significant adverse effects on neurological development. Additionally, an infant's self-confidence and hardiness is diminished by forcing the newborn victim into a defensive psychological state of "learned helplessness" or "acquired passivity" to cope with the excruciating pain which he can neither fight nor flee. The trauma of this early pain lowers a circumcised boy's pain threshold below that of intact boys and girls [Sources: 1. R. Goldman, Circumcision: The Hidden Trauma (Boston: Vanguard Publications, 1997), 139-175. 2. A. Taddio et al., "Effect of Neonatal Circumcision on Pain Responses during Vaccination in Boys," Lancet 345 (1995): 291-292.] • Every year some boys lose their entire penises from circumcision accidents and infections. They are then "sexually reassigned" by castration and transgender surgery, and are expected to live their lives as females. [Sources: 1. J. P. Gearhart and J. A. Rock, "Total Ablation of the Penis after Circumcision with Electrocautery: A Method of Management and Long-Term Followup," Journal of Urology 142 (1989):799-801. 2. M. Diamond and H. K. Sigmundson, "Sex Reassignment at Birth: Long-Term Review and Clinical Implications," Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine 151 (1997): 298-304.] • Every year many boys in the United States and elsewhere lose their lives as a result of circumcision - a fact that is routinely ignored or obscured. [Sources: 1. G. W. Kaplan, "Complications of Circumcision," Urologic Clinics of North America 10 (1983): 543-549. 2. R. S. Thompson, "Routine Circumcision in the Newborn: An Opposing View," Journal of Family Practice 31 (1990): 189-196.

SweetnSpicy241
May 2, 2013, 2:14 AM
Cut and shaved...

bluestar97
May 2, 2013, 7:00 AM
I am a male and love uncut cocks or cocks with long foreskin..I have foreskin if you look at my pictures..There is so much more to play with when a cock has foreskin..Must be clean though just like a womens pussy needs to be clean :)

Mr. Suck
May 15, 2013, 3:59 PM
Thankfully in the United States and in Canada more parents are opting not to mutilate the genitals of their sons since it's barbaric and completely unnecessary.

DevinGrrl
May 15, 2013, 4:23 PM
I'm a lady & I prefer "cut".

Mr. Suck
May 15, 2013, 5:36 PM
I'm a lady & I prefer "cut". Sure you are a "lady". ;) Men in Africa and many Middle Eastern countries and even SE Asian countries prefer men and women to be "cut" or have their genitals pointlessly mutilated.

fastcan
May 15, 2013, 6:09 PM
Male, cut, love an uncut cock both to suck and to have fuck me. It just feels better!

hma87
Jun 2, 2013, 7:22 AM
I'm male, and prefer my fellow males to be intact. Cocks with their foreskins are more aesthetically pleasing and function better than a circumcised cock. I've never had a problem with an intact guy smelling down there, and if you're so worried about diseases, then use a freaking condom.

I wish I had a foreskin.

Lil Miss Understood
Jun 8, 2013, 8:29 PM
i like'em cut and smooth, just like me. :)

MoonKissed
Jun 22, 2013, 5:26 PM
I'm female, and most of the men I have been with have been cut, so it's more a familiarity than a preference. I don't believe that circumcision is appropriate (unless there's a specific medical reason), but I find a cut cock just as aesthetically appealing as an uncut one.

wild85
Aug 27, 2013, 1:54 AM
Im Uncut, and prefer uncut but don't really mind either way necessarily.
Mine is very tight and am thinking about circumcision but while I can still keep it clean I won't get it cut.

BiCurNS
Aug 27, 2013, 12:40 PM
Hi all, as an uncut guy, for me anyways, having sex with a guy who has been cut is like having sex with a woman with one tit.There just seems to be something missing.

Boats
Aug 28, 2013, 10:16 AM
Hi all, as an uncut guy, for me anyways, having sex with a guy who has been cut is like having sex with a woman with one tit.There just seems to be something missing.

BicurNS, You really have a way with words don't you. Just be glad you still got the foreskin. 99% of us had no say in the removal, and God bless the ladies with only one tit it has to be hell for them to have had breast cancer and than removal. Keep up the good work of opening mouth and inserting your foot.Boats

DiamondDog
Oct 19, 2013, 7:08 PM
Cut dick to me is boring. It's all scarred up, less sensitive, and discolored. I feel bad for men who are cut they don't have a foreskin. Their penises are a lot less sensitive than a man who is intact with a foreskin. I have been with guys who are cut who had totally desensitized dry dicks since they were cut. Not to mention the health issues from being cut like premature ejaculation, ED/impotency, and circumcision decreases penis length and circumference.

DiamondDog
Oct 19, 2013, 8:28 PM
Hi all, as an uncut guy, for me anyways, having sex with a guy who has been cut is like having sex with a woman with one tit.There just seems to be something missing. That's an excellent analogy but an even better one is that having sex with a guy that's cut is akin to having sex with a woman who has no clit or who has has her clitoral hood or foreskin removed, and her vagina all dried out.

Bi & Loving it
Oct 20, 2013, 2:17 PM
A) Male
B) Cut
C) Cut

It's been my experience that the uncut cocks I've sucked on smell like "old, dry urine". Nothing gets my face out of a crotch faster than that smell. I'm VERY hygienic and expect the same.

uhuhuncut
Oct 20, 2013, 2:36 PM
I've not been with a man and therefore have no real preference, but to the above poster -- it definitely sounds like you need to be much much much more selective when choosing your partners. I am quite positive that even after hiking for 3 or 4 days in the mountains, my cock does not smell like "old dry urine" or anything else nasty for that matter, because I choose to keep clean.

doorman2107
Oct 20, 2013, 3:57 PM
Male I only like cut. I'm 6" cut and shaved

DiamondDog
Oct 20, 2013, 5:33 PM
I am quite positive that even after hiking for 3 or 4 days in the mountains, my cock does not smell like "old dry urine" or anything else nasty for that matter, because I choose to keep clean. Same here. I have however been around cut men who were naked who had nasty smelling cocks like that guy described, and that's because they did not know how to wash their penis with soap and water. The concept that a cut dick is somehow "clean" while a penis that has a foreskin is "dirty" is a myth. Men who are cut can and do have gross smelling dicks if they don't bathe or shower or clean their genitals with soap.

Dunmor
Oct 20, 2013, 10:47 PM
Male
Cut
prefer cut

craiger
Oct 20, 2013, 11:59 PM
Me im cut and have allways prferred cut guys

twilde1952
Oct 22, 2013, 11:56 AM
Cut, but then again at the time they didn't exactly ask me my preference, like most men of my generation parents decided to cut or not and since most people back then were religious and the Bible spoke highly of circumcision the deed was done.

Bi & Loving it
Oct 23, 2013, 10:39 AM
Originally Posted by uhuhuncut http://www.bisexual.com/forum/images/styles/lifeElement/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.bisexual.com/forum/showthread.php?p=258169#post258169)
-- it definitely sounds like you need to be much much much more selective when choosing your partners.

Hey! WTF?!? When a guy SAYS he's "clean", I believe him. It's only when I put my face in his crotch that I discover one of two things; A) he smells freshly showered or, B) smells like someone microwaved a baby diaper ... and it's mostly the uncut guys.

scapegoat1987
Oct 25, 2013, 1:49 PM
I admittedly haven't read through every single post on this thread, so hopefully I don't repeat stuff that's already been said. Anyway, here's my two cents worth...I tend to prefer uncut over cut, but I'm not turning away either. I'm uncut myself, so foreskin is not foreign to me. One issue that annoys me is that I hear people saying that uncut is nasty and unclean, like that's just part of the territory. There are all different types of uncut. There are those with long foreskin overhang. Those with short foreskins where the head peeks out, and those whose foreskin is short enough that you can't really tell the cock is uncut at first. There are people like me who precum a lot and they stay nice and lubed under the foreskin, and those who are dry under their forskin. But precum is not cock cheese. I understand that some people are cut and have only ever been with a cut man, and so the whole moist under the foreskin thing throws them. Whatever floats your boat. And yes, people with foreskin probably have to be more diligent about smells, just like women have to be more diligent about smells down there. But regular showers and a little soap takes care of all that. It's only nasty people who never clean themselves who develop smegma and have that horrible odor. Smegma is clear indicator that the person has not pulled back their foreskin and washed for a good while, and I would be hesitant to put my mouth on any body part of someone whose hygiene habits were that bad, especially knowing that they're getting ready to have sex.

NMCowboys
Nov 14, 2013, 11:01 PM
My partner and I are both intact with foreskins. We both highly prefer a man whose penis has been left alone as nature intended it, who has a foreskin full of wonderful nerve endings and a more sensitive penis that cut men won't ever have, and who has not had his genitals mutilated without his consent like cut men have. Also when you jerk off with another man that's not cut there's no need to use those nasty gunky lubes that cut men love to use which cut dudes without a foreskin claim feel good but really do not at all.

In both our experiences, men who are cut do not last nearly as long as men who have foreskin do, and the penis becomes disfigured and mutilated when it's circumcised which its owner had no consent over having done to his body.

cv92ultra
Nov 15, 2013, 12:35 AM
Male, much prefer cut, especially with a nice helmet, I'm cut.

NMCowboys
Nov 16, 2013, 6:43 PM
I found this post and it has to be reposted here since it's chock full of facts about how circumcision is male genital mutilation, and how majorly mutilated and damaged a penis is after it has been cut.

Circumcision of a penis is genital mutilation and it detracts or takes away the natural astheticism of a penis the way it is supposed to be, and when it's done on an infant or young boy it's done without consent and just as bad as female circumcision.

Also there are health issues associated with circumcision such as how if a man is cut he is a lot more likely to have erectile dysfunction, not to mention how circumcision makes a man's penis dry, less sensitive, smaller in length and circumference, and a lot of nerve endings are removed. I guess the term I'd say that a cut penis is that it's lacking something major which is a completely whole foreskin.

I have seen some men who had half of their foreskin taken off and the rest left on but it begs the question why do anything to it at all in the first place? I feel bad for cut men since they have a penis that's far less sensitive than those of us who are in the majority and have a foreskin.

When I have been single I did not refuse men who were cut but I felt bad for them since they didn't have a choice and their genitals were mutilated. Men should make this decision on their own bodies themselves, not have it made for them when they're an infant.

I have met a lot of men who are cut who have told me how they are not happy with being cut and how they wished they'd been left intact instead of getting their foreskin literally ripped off which is what happens during a circumcision. Yes you can see the scar from genital mutilation on all circumcised men, and you can tell that the penis is not supposed to be that way. You do not have to be promiscuous, a "slut", or have had lots of male sexual partners in order to tell this.

Or as I once wrote before, "Having sex with a guy that's cut is like having sex with a woman who is missing her clitoral hood and who has mutilated labia" as both female and male circumcision are equally as barbaric and are both mutilating someone's genitals. A circumcision scar represents conformity, abuse, genital mutilation, and in some cases pointless religious dogma.

It's 2013 there's no need to mutilate anyone's genitals. Eventually the practice of mutilating a infant or boy's genitals will die off and become illegal, since worldwide most men are intact, have no issues with having an intact penis with a foreskin, and there are even Jews and Muslims who are not blinded by religious dogma who are against doing this to their sons.

I found this image and it shows just what exactly is lost and just how majorly desensitized a penis is when it's cut or mutilated during a circumcision. This is a graphic that shows how severly less sensitive a cut penis is compared to an intact penis. It also references a study. http://i.imgur.com/SgS9q.png This is an excellent article which has more reasons why genital mutilation of boys should be illegal and a thing of the past. http://www.theguardian.com/science/the-lay-scientist/2011/dec/06/1?commentpage=all#start-of-comments

ghost_of_bluebiyou
Nov 17, 2013, 4:37 AM
It is encouraging to know, within the next 40 years, perhaps sooner.

People will look back in time and ask:
How could parents have thrown their firstborn into the fire for the sake of tradition?
How could the Nazis have performed all their horrid things they did?
How could parents have circumcised their little boy?
How could parents have circumcised their little girl?

Clearly, there must have been some quantum DNA leap between the loving, caring, feeling, people of today and the barbarian/sociopath parents/people of the past who self righteously harmed others and did these things.

In best hope for the future...
Blue

Luv2c
Nov 17, 2013, 10:57 AM
I'm female, and my personal preference is for the sensitivity of a clean, uncut cock. But I figure a man's cock is like his hair ... if he's happy, then I'm pretty sure I'm going to be happy, too. :)

NMCowboys
Nov 17, 2013, 11:01 AM
It is encouraging to know, within the next 40 years, perhaps sooner.

People will look back in time and ask:
How could parents have thrown their firstborn into the fire for the sake of tradition?
How could the Nazis have performed all their horrid things they did?
How could parents have circumcised their little boy?
How could parents have circumcised their little girl?

Clearly, there must have been some quantum DNA leap between the loving, caring, feeling, people of today and the barbarian/sociopath parents/people of the past who self righteously harmed others and did these things.

In best hope for the future...
Blue

Most cultures worldwide and throughout history have not mutilated the genitals of their boys. Even in the United States the practice is rapidly going away. Within a generation or two men who are cut will be in the minority like they are worldwide and in Europe and the UK.

Sweetpackaged1
Nov 17, 2013, 1:07 PM
1. male
2. I prefer cut......yummy ;)

plainguy
Nov 17, 2013, 4:43 PM
Male , cut and prefer little little or no pubes

rumple4skin
Nov 18, 2013, 2:04 AM
Male with foreskin here. I prefer an intact penis but do not exclude guys that have been cut.

bithebeachboy
Nov 18, 2013, 4:12 AM
Male, cut, no preference either way. Have had a lot of fun with both!!!

rabbit16
Nov 19, 2013, 1:42 AM
Funny thing is I am having to fight with my own family on this topic. I just had a son. I am not getting him cut. I won't pierce my girls ears unless they want it and I won't cut my son unless he decides. Shouldn't have to fight as bad as I am so far. Wife didn't care either way. I am cut. Wish I wasn't but I don't think I have had bad effects from being cut. A person just needs to know how to clean it as well as the parents/daycare knowing how to clean it.

tonytnt
Nov 19, 2013, 2:47 AM
A) Female

B) I've never been with anyone who wasn't circumcised but my best friend has. She got more yeast infections from having sex with that man. It was awful. Especially since he took no responsibility and blamed them all on her. For the cleanliness issue alone I probably wouldn't have sex with an uncircumcised man.

I just saw this subject matter on one of the cable news doctor's segments. They claim foreskin is a magnet for STD's if the guy does not pull that skin back and thoroughly wash it daily.

NMCowboys
Nov 19, 2013, 10:15 AM
I just saw this subject matter on one of the cable news doctor's segments. They claim foreskin is a magnet for STD's if the guy does not pull that skin back and thoroughly wash it daily.

:rolleyes: LMAO and you believed him? You get STDs not from having a foreskin; but from having unprotected sex or safer sex with someone that has an STD and becoming infected by them. Male genital mutilation or the involuntary removal of the foreskin is unnecessary and it removes the best part of a penis.

LouisZ
Dec 1, 2013, 12:31 PM
I'm a bi guy.

I got circ'd at age 19

I like both cut and uncut for sucking. Most important is hygiene.

LennyC
Dec 1, 2013, 1:55 PM
I like uncircumsized dicks because I am uncircumsized.

rdy4ckinme
Dec 9, 2013, 12:26 PM
cut is all I've ever really seen.does it change anything?like sensitivity?

NMCowboys
Dec 9, 2013, 1:12 PM
cut is all I've ever really seen.does it change anything?like sensitivity?

Yes a penis that is intact with a foreskin is far more sensitive than a penis that is cut or mutilated is, and a man that's intact gives his male and female partners and gets pleasure in ways that men who are cut can't even understand.

See post number 564 and the graphic based on a study of intact penises.

Fzmr9t
Dec 9, 2013, 1:45 PM
Male
uncut for 1st almost 28 years, but cut due to medical issues (foreskin did not recede all the way back and would get extremely tight if one attempted to fully expose the head, which couldn't be done)
now cut, but I wouldn't mind either as long as it's clean

likethemshaved4u
Dec 9, 2013, 5:09 PM
The incidence of penile cancer is incredibly higher in uncut males. Also, it is very common in older males to be unable to retract the foreskin at all and eventually needing a circumcision late in life...

NMCowboys
Dec 9, 2013, 6:08 PM
The incidence of penile cancer is incredibly higher in uncut males. Also, it is very common in older males to be unable to retract the foreskin at all and eventually needing a circumcision late in life...

That's total BS. The majority of men in the world are intact or have a foreskin, and do not have any health problems, develop penile cancer, or need to get their penis mutilated since they can no longer retract their foreskin.

Penile cancer is one of the rarest cancers - rarer even than breast cancer in men - and figures for it are hard to come by. Circumcised men also get penile cancer.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16406995

J Urol. (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16406995#) 2006 Feb;175(2):557-61; discussion 561.
Outcome of penile cancer in circumcised men.

Seyam RM (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=Seyam%20RM%5BAuthor%5D&cauthor=true&cauthor_uid=16406995), Bissada NK (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=Bissada%20NK%5BAuthor%5D&cauthor=true&cauthor_uid=16406995), Mokhtar AA (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=Mokhtar%20AA%5BAuthor%5D&cauthor=true&cauthor_uid=16406995), Mourad WA (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=Mourad%20WA%5BAuthor%5D&cauthor=true&cauthor_uid=16406995), Aslam M (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=Aslam%20M%5BAuthor%5D&cauthor=true&cauthor_uid=16406995), Elkum N (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=Elkum%20N%5BAuthor%5D&cauthor=true&cauthor_uid=16406995), Kattan SA (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=Kattan%20SA%5BAuthor%5D&cauthor=true&cauthor_uid=16406995), Hanash KA (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=Hanash%20KA%5BAuthor%5D&cauthor=true&cauthor_uid=16406995).

Abstract

PURPOSE:

We previously reported on a group of patients with post-circumcision carcinoma of the penis. We now study the long-term outcome of these patients.
MATERIALS AND METHODS:

We retrospectively reviewed the available charts of 22 patients presenting between October 1979 and May 2000.
RESULTS:

Of 22 patients 18 underwent ritual circumcision with extensive scar development. Median age at diagnosis was 62.4 years. The penile lesion was dorsal and proximally located in 15 patients. Median delay before diagnosis was 12 months. Clinically 14 patients had stage T1-T2 disease, with 13 having no lymph node involvement and none with distant metastasis, 8 patients had stage T3-T4 disease. A total of 15 patients were treated surgically with total penectomy (10) or conservative local excision (5), inguinal lymph node dissection (9) and subsequent penile reconstruction (3). Pathological staging in 15 patients revealed 10 patients with stage T1 and in 8 patients with lymph node dissection none had nodal metastasis. Histopathological classification was 20 squamous cell carcinoma, 1 sarcoma and 1 verrucous carcinoma. Six patients refused surgery and 1 was referred for palliation. Median followup was 14.5 months and median survival was 14.5 months. The 3-year survival was 42% for stage T1-T2 and 13% for T3-T4 (p = 0.0052). Median survival for the surgical group was 34 months whereas for nonsurgical group was 3 months (p = 0.0016). Recurrence-free survival in the surgical group was 50%.
CONCLUSIONS:

Penile carcinoma in circumcised men is a distinct disease commonly following nonclassic vigorous circumcision. Delayed diagnosis and deferring surgical treatment are associated with increased mortality.

eitherway<3
Dec 10, 2013, 11:25 AM
Uncut :) Im uncut too :0 more natural :)

dick_pumper
Dec 11, 2013, 3:25 PM
I am a Bi male who was mutilated at 2 days old, so if you haven't guessed I am cut. lol
I have only sucked a few cocks and most were cut but one was natural and I find I am attracted to an uncut cock. I just love to play with them and lick around the head under the foreskin. Now since I have only sucked one uncut cock the owner was clean and I never noticed any smells, but I have seen pictures of cheese and would be very upset to run into that lol.
I actually had a cut guy who had more oder then the uncut but not so bad that I didn't suck it. If you're running in a marathon then we're going to wash it before I knock it down.
I love sucking cock and as long as it's clean I won't turn any down.
I love shaved men (pubes) and would say the sexist cock to me is a hairless uncut cock.

Top fucker
Dec 17, 2013, 3:40 PM
Uncut for sure! I am cut but I wish I was uncut I am going to do whats called foreskin restoration...it wont give me a foreskin but I will have a much more sensitive penis than a man thats cut who has not done it.

thesaltyseaman
Feb 4, 2014, 8:37 PM
Had a medical circumcision about 7 years ago.
Pre-fare cut cocks to uncut,have seen to much smegma on uncut cocks.

HenryDaniel
Feb 5, 2014, 12:54 AM
I am uncut , my foreskin retracts all the way very easy. My Wife has never had a yeast infection , because I keep my cock clean.

BIGUY123456
Feb 5, 2014, 11:45 AM
I like cut it looks hotter. I feel when the foresiin hangs over the head it the cock looks ugly and sick

Torontomonty
Feb 5, 2014, 10:00 PM
I like both, as a male who is cut I have no real preference as long as he's clean. My first was uncut and not so prepared let's say. Bit of a turn off but still worth it for the exp.

TNLoFtCat
Feb 5, 2014, 10:23 PM
1) I'm male
2) Uncut, but whatever ;)
3) I'm cut

Bottomup
Feb 6, 2014, 2:12 PM
I am a Male

I like Cut

I am Cut

Bottomup
Feb 6, 2014, 2:13 PM
I am a Male
I like Cut
I am Cut

lookn4fun64
Feb 6, 2014, 3:26 PM
I am male

I like uncut

Regrettably mother and father decided to cut the kid.

monaohio
Feb 7, 2014, 4:26 PM
i'm a male that wants to be female just as long as its big thick and clean

txruss
Feb 10, 2014, 10:19 PM
male cut

Jason67
Feb 11, 2014, 12:27 AM
male
uncut

dagasgramarye
Feb 11, 2014, 1:31 AM
I am a circumcised male. I have fairly equal experience with both. As stated by others, I have generally found cut cocks cleaner but uncut more sensitive in certain areas. I truly have no true preference, though. Call me old fashioned, but it more important to me who the person is attached to the penis than the status of what's inside me. ;-)

cjdick
Feb 11, 2014, 2:49 PM
1. Male
2. Cut
3 Cut

jbshot12
Feb 13, 2014, 12:27 AM
I'm a male. I love cut cock.

BiCuriousVAN
Feb 13, 2014, 7:10 PM
I am male,

I have only been with cut. I must admit that uncut looks odd to me, but I would love to try sucking an uncut cock

I am cut

Erikir
Feb 13, 2014, 8:53 PM
I'm cut, and cut is my preference. I suppose it's because it's what I'm used to.

Cut or uncut, a nice hard cock is a nice hard cock and something to enjoy :)

TerrorTwilight
Feb 17, 2014, 10:47 AM
I'm a male and I definitely prefer uncut cocks with lots of foreskin.

kayti1
Feb 25, 2014, 5:04 PM
I'm married & bi.

Prior to meeting my husband I'd never seen uncut. I now prefer uncut. I don't like the mushroom effect. And why cut the nerve endings?

But to each their own

mikadamus
Feb 25, 2014, 7:15 PM
I am a bi male and I am uncut. I feel like I have the best of both worlds because even though I am uncut my foreskin stays back naturally (pic on profile). It covered my head when I was younger but as I got old/bigger it stop being able to cover it. When I am hard and stays back even when I am soft. I can cover the head soft manually but don't really. I had the choice to get cut when I was 13. My younger brother had to cause his skin was tight and he didn't keep it clean but I choose to keep mine. I don't have a preference on cut or uncut.

dndproperty
Feb 25, 2014, 11:18 PM
I am a 44-year-old male and i had grown up all my life with my foreskin intil Feb18 2014. As a kid, i was thought by my oncle and his boyfriend how to keep my cock clean and ready to have sex with them. Latter i met girls and they didn't have any kind of infection at all.

About 18 yeas ago i started to have medical problem. Down the road i realised that was getting anoying. Recently, i found that in order to get rid of my problem was to say bye bye to my foreskin. Presently i can't talk about my new cock but in a near future i will be more aware of my situation.

I have pleased lots of yuys and i think that maybe 2 of them were uncut. Not to suck a guy, which one do i prefer? Cut is my favorite.

sunshinmeet
Feb 26, 2014, 3:24 PM
Yikes. I'm uncut, and I've never given anybody a yeast infection (at least, they never said so.) Maybe he's unhygienic independently of his foreskin?

hornybimale12144
Feb 27, 2014, 6:35 AM
i am a cut male that like uncut but will not turn away eather

Dunmor
Feb 27, 2014, 7:52 AM
Prefer cut

ghost_of_bluebiyou
Mar 2, 2014, 11:57 PM
Yikes. I'm uncut, and I've never given anybody a yeast infection (at least, they never said so.) Maybe he's unhygienic independently of his foreskin?
Yeast infection is common.
Women en masse endure this issue when taking antibiotics, and the natural balance of flora within the feminine sexual organs are suddenly tilted. The normal (natural/healthy) population of many various bacterias is greatly reduced, resulting in opportunistic growth for yeast... and other non bacterial microbials.
Men or women of any age with lengthy poor hygiene, old women, intact old men, or obese folks in general, wherever folds of skin are excluded from cleaning or constant fresh air for lengthy periods are subject to yeast.
Young/skinny folk much less, older/obese folk more often.
Mrs. Blue worked in an old folks home and had to emphasize to old women to wash under their (large sagging) breasts and "clean their 'susie' well". This was to prevent skin yeast overpopulation/infection.
This human existence is dirty from two weeks after the birth until death. A (hopefully mostly but ultimate not)symbiotic journey with every sort of germ.
Indeed, it is only recently commonly accepted that gut bacteria is normal and healthy!
Some of the upper educated guessed that after antibiotics one should eat blue cheese and yogurt... that was from the 1950s/60s/70s. Yes, yes, even though now we know blue cheese is mold so therefore unnecessary to this process...

We're dirty (on a biological scale) beings. That's evolution/intelligent creation (choose which flavor you want).
Harming others, in this existence, should be avoided as much as possible.
Don't kill and torture other people, unless absolutely necessary (necessary killing, not torturing).
Avoid killing and torturing other animals as much as possible... yes humans are omnivores, let's kill as minimally and ... "humanely"... as possible.
Thus we have life and - to the maximum extent possible - respect for life other than us.
Hello morality.
Don't circumcise human girls. If a mature woman, under a free society wants to cut away her living tissue that she doesn't want...drill holes in own head... pierce/destroy any body part that does not ensure death... then... progressively/reluctantly okay.
Don't circumcise human boys. If a mature man, under a free society want to chop off foreskin, frenulum, insert a prince Albert or a Jacob's ladder then... okay. Or even a 'splitted penis'... chop off nipples... drill holes in own head... pierce/destroy any body part that does not ensure death... progressively/reluctantly okay.
For God's sake don't mutilate a child that can't defend itself, and to only a slightly lesser extent - understand the socially required loss.

Don't needlessly kill other animals.
This is easy in the rule of "humanity".
When it is 'necessary' to kill other animals, do it as mercifully as possible.
Let's progress as the human race.
Blue

bi4asplay
Jul 16, 2014, 1:30 PM
A) Female

B) I've never been with anyone who wasn't circumcised but my best friend has. She got more yeast infections from having sex with that man. It was awful. Especially since he took no responsibility and blamed them all on her. For the cleanliness issue alone I probably wouldn't have sex with an uncircumcised man.

She did not get it rom him. They passed it back and forth. He has to treat I at the same time that she does. My late wife and I had his happen 2 times and ere smart enough to ask a Doc. the second time. He explained at the male does not have what the infection needs to start it but cab carry it. A man that is cut will carry I as well, but it does not live as long.

OlderBC1
Jul 16, 2014, 1:49 PM
I'm a man & uncut. My mother told me she thought it'd make my cock bigger.

JUSTLUVIN
Jul 16, 2014, 5:33 PM
I am a male. I haven't had much experience with dicks except when younger. I have sucked one cut one but would like to try an uncut one.

I am cut but restoring. For all of those thinking about cutting, think twice. I was cut as a baby and my dad and his brothers were all intact. It was not his decision though and it upset him the rest of his life that his son was cut. I do not regret restoring at all. My penis feels new again. So, for the one who posted this question, you may want to add restoring to the cut or uncut question.

biman11
Jul 16, 2014, 11:04 PM
I am male cut and I prefer cut

salemite43
Jul 17, 2014, 3:04 AM
1. I'm a male
2. I prefer uncut men
3. I am uncut.

One important point. Whether cut or uncut, my partners, men or women, must maintain scrupulous hygiene.

nerdjack
Jul 18, 2014, 12:09 PM
I'm uncut myself, but prefer cut when giving head.

BiEd9
Jul 23, 2014, 3:22 PM
I'm a male and cut at birth.
The very first guy that I hooked up with was a very sexy Italian guy who wasn't cut, of course..He was the only uncircumcised man that I have been with,but his cock was big and beautiful.Can I have one of each ?

suckemall
Jul 23, 2014, 3:41 PM
Male with cut cock. Love the sight and feel of both cut and uncut cocks. Like sliding the foreskin back and forth over the head as well as the silky feeling of it against my tongue.

CuriousCanuck
Jul 23, 2014, 9:37 PM
I am male who is cut and not sure what i prefer

bihusband222
Jul 24, 2014, 5:06 PM
I am male
Definitely uncut.
I am cut.

OlderBC1
Jul 24, 2014, 8:57 PM
Sure. I'm uncut but have had both. Since I'm uncut, mine is more sensitive & I moan more. It makes it more sensitive to sucking & fucking, etc...

Bibabyblues
Jul 28, 2014, 1:49 AM
Male

love it cut so i can run my tounge on that head unimpeded

im cut 7.5"

Yman67
Jul 30, 2014, 1:02 PM
I am uncut, have been for almost 66 years. My wife never complained while she was alive. We were swingers and the women I met (and fucked) never complained. I've never had any health issues due to being intact. Yes, I clean myself morning and night. It is less necessary now that I am widowed but I do it because it is the right thing to do.

cbj4162
Aug 10, 2014, 7:16 AM
Male

love it cut so i can run my tounge on that head unimpeded

im cut 7.5"

...... have to agree with you and it sounds to sexy. mmmmmmmm tongue on head = heaven ..... I am about 7.5c.

suckemall
Aug 10, 2014, 10:32 AM
My wife fucked several guys that were uncut and far more that were cut and she loved both. I enjoyed being close to both of them while they were poking her pussy and loved watching. Sucked only one with a foreskin and I was a very young guy and did not really care at that time, just a nice big cock to suck on and get his load of cum in my mouth. Sucked many that were cut and enjoyed them all too.

man4girlgirl4man
Aug 10, 2014, 8:12 PM
1) I am a male with a big 8 inch uncut dick

2) I prefer cut cocks that are bigger than mine. I can't be a slut for any man if my dick is smaller than his

ukbi331
Aug 17, 2014, 10:54 PM
I'm an uncut older male - but for hygiene reasons would prefer to have been cut - but have nooo :eek2: ! intention of doing anything about it now ! :) .

pole_smoker
Aug 30, 2014, 5:30 PM
I prefer a penis that's intact as the way a man's dick is supposed to be. There's a lot more you can do to give and get pleasure with a man that's intact. Even masturbating alone if you are intact with a foreskin is better than if you are cut as circumcision or male genital mutilation reduces sexual pleasure both for the man and his female/male sexual partners.

kinkybicouple76
Aug 31, 2014, 12:34 PM
Male and female
Cut cocks

pole_smoker
Aug 31, 2014, 2:06 PM
I'm an uncut older male - but for hygiene reasons would prefer to have been cut - but have nooo :eek2: ! intention of doing anything about it now ! :) .
Be grateful that you are intact with a foreskin. That's how a penis is supposed to be, unmutilated. You and your partners both female and male will have more sexual pleasure and fun since you are intact with a foreskin and not cut. It's a total myth that being 'Cut' makes a penis clean. There's such a thing as showering and washing with soap and water. The majority of men in the world are not cut and have no issues because of it. Men and women's genitals were not meant to be mutilated via 'circumcision'.

I've been around men who were cut who had gross smelling dicks because they did not shower that day, or before I came over for sex.

pole_smoker
Oct 10, 2014, 3:30 PM
Sure. I'm uncut but have had both. Since I'm uncut, mine is more sensitive & I moan more. It makes it more sensitive to sucking & fucking, etc...
If you are intact and have a foreskin yes that's what it's like since your penis is far more sensitive than a cut/mutilated one is.

Isitfun
Oct 10, 2014, 10:14 PM
OK hear it is from my perspective. Totally up to you to decide the morality . I’m 53 married with two… I started sucking dicks may years before my first pussy. So far. Unfortunately I never had a real uncut dick… so much a fantasy of mine. In a perfect world…. So want to see what it feels like to have a REAL uncut dick cum in me

pole_smoker
Oct 10, 2014, 10:18 PM
OK hear it is from my perspective. Totally up to you to decide the morality . I’m 53 married with two… I started sucking dicks may years before my first pussy. So far. Unfortunately I never had a real uncut dick… so much a fantasy of mine. In a perfect world…. So want to see what it feels like to have a REAL uncut dick cum in me

If you want to have sex with a man that's intact that's OK but just suck him off, don't obsess over the fact he's not cut or only his dick, and don't tell him things like "I want you only because you're not cut" or other stuff like that.

BTW, not all men cum from getting sucked. I'm not cut and a man can suck me off for an entire day and I don't ejaculate from it and have to jerk off in his mouth.

monaohio
Oct 10, 2014, 10:25 PM
I am a male it don't matter to me as long as it is cean big and thick and have tons of cum going in my mouth or ass it all good

Isitfun
Oct 10, 2014, 10:31 PM
Truth be told that sounds very familiar. In fact personally I have NEVER cum simply by a sucking. Wife girlfriend or whoever.

Isitfun
Oct 10, 2014, 10:33 PM
Maybe it’s an age thing, but as I’m having sex, REAL kinky sex talk is my trigger! Lol!

nomorenomore
Oct 11, 2014, 9:22 AM
Okay, so far, I would say cut. I am male, cut.
Since I have no experience, I have to go by pictures I have looked at. Who knows, maybe in real life, it wouldn't matter. I may never know. So anyway, I love the way a cut cock looks with the nice pink helmet. I could imagine myself going up and down and then having it pop out of my mouth. Though, most of the pictures I have seen of uncut weren't fully erect, so no idea. Just my view. Maybe having been raised with nothing but cut around me, it is what you are used to.

Dunmor
Oct 11, 2014, 9:44 AM
Male (cut)
prefer male (Cut)

AGuyIKnow
Oct 11, 2014, 10:18 AM
I'm cut and I prefer a cut penis. If have given blowjobs to both but find that I'm always pulling the foreskin out the way. I've tried liking it and maybe it a turn on for the guy but find its a turn off for me. It has all the excitement of licking my own arm. I've asks several other guy's this same question and they all preferred cut too, even the one's that weren't. My experience anyway.

pole_smoker
Oct 11, 2014, 4:33 PM
I'm cut and I prefer a cut penis. If have given blowjobs to both but find that I'm always pulling the foreskin out the way. I've tried liking it and maybe it a turn on for the guy but find its a turn off for me. It has all the excitement of licking my own arm. I've asks several other guy's this same question and they all preferred cut too, even the one's that weren't. My experience anyway.

I doubt that the intact men you claimed to talk to said they prefer a dick that's cut.

There's a whole lot more you can do with an intact penis that has a foreskin that you can't do with a dick that's cut; but the majority of cut men don't know how to do it, or it's like you wrote they think the foreskin is something to just peel back or get out of thew way.

AGuyIKnow
Oct 11, 2014, 11:39 PM
I doubt that the intact men you claimed to talk to said they prefer a dick that's cut.I'm sorry, I didn't record each one saying that for you. You'll just have take my word.

There's a whole lot more you can do with an intact penis that has a foreskin that you can't do with a dick that's cut...I'm not sure how more 'a lot' is but everyone seemed to be very happy with what I did.

pole_smoker
Oct 12, 2014, 4:33 AM
I'm sorry, I didn't record each one saying that for you. You'll just have take my word.

I'm not sure how more 'a lot' is but everyone seemed to be very happy with what I did.
That's just it, I don't take your word.

Cutiliae
Oct 12, 2014, 12:45 PM
My only experience with a uncut cock was just last December when I gave a uncut guy a handjob. I offered to suck on it but he didn't want me to. I prefer cut but would not turn down an uncut one.

morton50
Oct 12, 2014, 2:19 PM
Iam A Bi-Male Cut I Like Cut Cocks

pole_smoker
Oct 25, 2014, 2:02 AM
http://cphpost.dk/news/danes-want-circumcision-banned.11320.html

Danes want circumcision banned 75 percent want an end to the practice
by Christian Wenande
Three out of every four Danes want to ban the circumcision of boys, unless it's for medical reasons. AYouGov survey for Metroxpress newspaper revealed that 74 percent of the over 1,000 Danes asked want to completely or partially ban the circumcision of boys, while just 10 percent want the practice to remain legal.

“Circumcision is cutting a healthy part of the body from a boy,” Lena Nyhus, the founder of Intact Danmark, an association against the circumcision of children, told Metroxpress. “Denmark ought to be a pioneer when it comes to children's rights. We need an age limit of 18 years.”

pole_smoker
Oct 25, 2014, 2:18 AM
May 5, 2014
17:14
http://cphpost.dk/news/why-denmark-must-carry-the-courage-of-its-convictions-on-circumcision.9454.html

Why Denmark must carry the courage of its convictions on circumcision

by M Thomas Frederiksen

The Danish people should know that the world is watching your debate on underage ritual circumcision.

This is deeply personal and important to me, as I am myself a victim of this vile practice – due to my misfortune of being born in the United States. Although my young mother was not keen on the idea, a doctor insisted on doing it, and she relented.
What were this man's motivations? Why was it so important to him what my penis looked like? Why did he think that the most intimate part of my body, my 'private parts', my penis, was his prerogative? I'll never know what he wanted from me. But what ever it was, he took it. He had his way with me. He carved his pay-check into my penis. He carved his religion into my penis. He carved his tribal marking into my penis. He carved his custom into my penis. He carved his grotesque aesthetic preferences into my penis. He carved his obscene signature into my penis.
Without our consent
All over the world, boys, girls, and intersex children share stories like mine. The context varies, the method of mutilation varies, the language varies, but one thing thing cuts across all of these stories – we resent what was done without our consent. We have been forced to live our whole lives with the preferences of another permanently carved into our genitals – and we resent what was done without our consent. We have been treated as things, means to the ends of others – and we resent what was done without our consent. We are human beings with our own desires, our own religious sentiments, our own ways of expressing our sexuality – and we resent what was done without our consent.
I've watched the debate unfolding in Denmark with elation and frustration. The Danish people know what is right, and want to do the right thing: protect underage boys. However, the voices of the perpetrators have been allowed to dominate the discussion, while once again the screams of the victims have fallen on deaf ears. This is why I must speak out.
Americans fancy themselves the leaders of the world. We have the military might – so we must be right. We can bring more brute force to bare then any other country on the face of the earth. Sadly, most Americans do not realise that this brute force is not leadership – it is bullying.
Time for moral leadership
In sharp contrast, the Danish people have a chance to exercise true leadership: moral leadership. However, your politicians waver, wring their hands and drag their feet. I ask them to look me in the eye and tell me why their failure to protect boys is not blatant sexism. I ask them to look me in the eye and tell me why their failure to protect the sons of minorities is not blatant racism. I ask them to look me in the eye and tell me why our pain is irrelevant.
It doesn't matter if some parents defy the law. It doesn't matter if some boys are taken to other countries to be cut. Why? Because a Danish ban on underage ritual circumcision will send a clear signal to the whole world that boys deserve equal protection. Other countries will follow suit, and the debate will shift dramatically – even in countries like the United States. A ban in Denmark will ultimately protect boys and intersex children all over the world. You know what is right – have the courage of your convictions!
M Thomas Frederiksen is a machinist and toolmaker living in Florida, USA. Undergoing a years-long process of non-surgical foreskin restoration has given him first-hand experience of the difference that mobile skin makes to intimacy.

Jason67
Oct 25, 2014, 3:01 AM
I only suck uncut.

pole_smoker
Oct 28, 2014, 11:06 PM
I only suck uncut.

I'm the same way. We men who are intact taste better, and there's a lot more you can do with a man's penis if he's got a foreskin than you can with a man that's cut/mutilated...I feel bad for cut men. The cut men I have been with go crazy for my dick that has a foreskin and want to touch me, or suck me, or in some cases have me fuck them. When I'm with a partner that's not cut and we're having sex there's none of that obsession going on so we just suck, and kiss each other for long periods of time, and we know how to pleasure each other's intact penises in ways that guys who are cut don't know about.

pole_smoker
Oct 30, 2014, 12:29 AM
Male...perfer cut...and I am cut myself. Two things bother me about uncut guys....first the being clean.....doesn't matter if they showered a half hour before...the minute you roll back that skin.. you got that skunky smell. The other thing is appearance... I like a cock...to look like a cock....not like a corndog...without the stick :2cents:

this is what insecure parents think when they go to mutilate their child's genitals. this is their reasoning. it is deep-rooted, grade school insecurity at its finest. You don't want a penis to look the way it's supposed to be, with a foreskin and unmutilated.

Even if a guy is cut, if he hasn't showered his dick will smell gross.

Next time I pull out my long and thick, full-of-skin hog, and watch the eyes of an innocent woman or man become mesmerized by its untouched beauty before they suck me off, I'll think of you. ;)

I understand why people who aren't intact might feel upset...99% of the time they didn't even have a choice. It was done merely for their parent's desire for social acceptance. In the process, they lost the chance for their child's maximum sexual pleasure, and for the maximum sexual pleasure of their partners. sad...

Sfonky
Nov 1, 2014, 5:41 PM
Both are yummy

pole_smoker
Nov 12, 2014, 3:10 PM
Being circumcised is neither a normal nor desirable condition. Circumcision is the amputation of a functioning body part which Nature has provided to make sex more pleasurable and fun!

pole_smoker
Nov 12, 2014, 10:20 PM
male / cut... and surgically damaged by the cut.

This is very common. Besides having mutilated genitals, a lot of men who are cut have had their genitals even further mutilated like yours were.

pole_smoker
Nov 13, 2014, 3:49 AM
First (1) Are you male or female ? Male

Second (2) Do you like cut or Uncut Both but prefer uncut

Note: (if you are male are you cu or uncut) uncut

Comments:
Not being born in The US I come naturally as I was born.

Any partner I have had (as it comes up before or during sex) has preferred the smoother texture of the head and the less 'battering ram' type of penetration. More sensitive head requires a lot less friction. Imagine a clitoris being exposed since birth.

In regards to cleanliness. This should not be an issue to any grown man who has even the smallest amount of personal hygene. Cleaning under the skin is required just like cleaning in the folds of a vagina, arse cheeks or lifting your arms to clean the armpits.

Getting cut for non medical or religious purposes should be left to the male when he is old enough to DECIDE FOR HIMSELF and doing a circumcision to a baby just because it's 'cleaner' is total B.S. (All my opinion). If this is the only reason then why aren't hospitals removing the outer lips of a baby's vagina (essentially a foreskin covering the clitoris), because it's 'cleaner'.

I agree with your post. The majority of women and men in the world prefer a dick that's intact and unmutilated.

I have been around guys who are cut who did not practice hygiene or who thought because they are cut/mutilated that they didn't need to wash their dick and their penises smelled disgusting.

pole_smoker
Nov 13, 2014, 10:34 AM
http://globalnews.ca/news/1606596/actor-alan-cumming-speaks-out-against-infant-circumcision/

“I think circumcision is genital mutilation,” Cumming said, in an interview withdot429 (http://dot429.com/articles/5261-alan-cumming-talks-about-his-abusive-father-bisexuality-monogamy-and-why-he-doesn-t-want-children). “There is a reason you have foreskin.”
The Tony Award-winning Cabaret star said he was surprised to discover how much more prevalent circumcision (http://globalnews.ca/tag/circumcision/) is in North America than in Europe.
“It was only when I came to America that I realized what a common practice circumcision is. I’d show my penis to people, and they’d go, ‘Oh my God! What’s that?’ They were so amazed and utterly unused to and unexposed to the natural body of a man,” Cumming, 49, recalled.
“I thought that was a shocking thing. I was gobsmacked by that.”
Cumming, who stars as Eli Gold on The Good Wife (http://www.globaltv.com/thegoodwife/index.html), has just published a memoir entitled Not My Father’s Son.
A self-described “intactivist,” he said it doesn’t make sense to remove foreskin.
“I mean, you lose sensation there if you’re circumcised,” he said. “From my point of view as a sexual and sensual person, the idea that you would hack away at that and lose sensitivity and nerve endings on the most pleasurable and sensitive part of your body is terrible.”

pole_smoker
Nov 13, 2014, 10:02 PM
Even more and more Jews are rejecting male genital mutilation.

http://www.haaretz.com/mobile/.premium-1.613096?v=A01265BE77D30A1AC667B74EF7FBEBF2

Is this the generation that rejects circumcision?

There is no Jewish death penalty. There are no rabbinic executioners, or people who amputate limbs for violations of Jewish law. Ritual circumcision is the only act of physical harm that remains.

by other rabbis and relatives as he holds a boy at his circumcision. / Photo by APBy Avraham Burg
Published 03:50 30.08.14
A debate has come into being quietly here about the place of Brit Milah (the ritual circumcision of Jewish baby boys on the eighth day after birth). The debate is not taking place abroad, not in “anti-Semitic” Germany, but here in the State of Israel. When one mother refused to have her son circumcised, the rabbinical court tried to force her to do so (http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/.premium-1.560245), and the High Court of Justice countered the rabbis (http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/.premium-1.602016) in the name of liberty.
This topic, which vanished when the fighting in Gaza broke out (http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/israel-gaza-conflict-2014), could have toppled governments at other times. I think the issue runs much deeper than a legal battle.
On the day that my fourth grandson was circumcised, I wondered whether the institution of circumcision would be the next one to fall. Observance of the Sabbath, kashrut (Jewish dietary laws), mikveh (family purity laws), and the religious prohibitions against same-sex relations have not been obligatory social conventions for quite some time. They became the preserve, and means of preservation, of a diminishing minority. Will the same processes cause circumcision to follow suit?
Something about the institution of ritual circumcision is no longer all that convincing for young parents of this generation. In my family, all the males were always circumcised, without exception. My parents never thought about it. My own heart was pained at my sons’ circumcision, though it was no more than a young father’s heartache over the pain of his newborn baby. The discourse is different among my children. “Maybe we won’t do it. What for, anyway?” they have asked themselves four times already. The first time we talked about it, I realized that many of their friends had the same questions. Although they did it in the end, their questions are still real and require thought.
I approached the topic with a great deal of curiosity, and conducted a kind of man-in-the-street poll for several weeks. I asked my questions with care and got detailed responses. The many answers I received all pointed in a single direction: that the institution of circumcision is coming to an end. Or, to be more precise, the institution of circumcision has no real hold among the segment of the Israeli population that is not conservative and religiously observant.
On what basis do I make these statements? Let us begin with the explanations that people give themselves and that were given to me. “It’s healthy.” “It’s hygienic.” “It’s aesthetic.” “Half of American Christian men are circumcised.” “So the kid won’t stand out.” “So he won’t be embarrassed in the shower, at the pool, on the annual school trip, in the army.”
My innocent question, “Is any one of these answers sufficient reason to maim a child?” was met with silence. I asked, “Would you take out a child’s appendix soon after birth? Or implant a pacemaker in his body in order to play it safe?” The answer, with an embarrassed smile, was, “Oh, I never thought about it that way.” Nobody, but nobody, cited religious obligation as justification for the act.
But the only reason to harm a defenseless child in that way is the religious reason: the covenant between God and the Jewish people. Besides all the difficult restrictions I mentioned above (the Sabbath, dietary laws and the Jewish family that does not contain only Jews or only heterogeneous relationships) that are violated in public, we would do well to take note of the common thread that underlies many of these nullified commandments, whose examples include an eye for an eye, the Jewish death penalty, the sorcerous ordeal whose purpose was the public humiliation of a woman suspected of adultery. They are all concerned with the physical aspect of the religious conventions.
Generations of Jews have lived since those ancient commandments were almost completely abolished. Here are the facts: there is no Jewish death penalty. We do not put out eyes or cut off hands. There are no rabbinic executioners, or people who amputate limbs for violations of Jewish law. All that are left are the mohalim – those who are specially trained to perform circumcisions.
Ritual circumcision is the only act of physical harm that remains. For how much longer?
The acts of physical harm I enumerated above, and many others, fell into disuse as the social and cultural conditions in which the Jews lived changed. Is our generation the one that is ripe for the abolition of ritual circumcision?
A challenging opponent has arisen against the ancient rite of circumcision: the concept of rights. Recent generations have deepened and broadened the discourse of rights – the rights of a human being to his body and dignity.
Rights and liberties are the true strength of Western society. This is a society that fights with all its might against female genital mutilation, which is customary in other parts of the world and still widespread among immigrants who refuse to assimilate and internalize the values of the new world to which they moved.
The fight against female genital mutilation is highly complex; the woman’s right to do as she pleases with her own body, her right to enjoy sexual relations at least as much as her male partner does, the freeing of the woman from any form of ownership by men (such as her father, brother, husband or pimp).
The way the fight against female genital mutilation radiates to the struggle against male circumcision is well known and extremely significant. After all, what exactly is the difference between them?
The difference is that male circumcision has positive branding compared with female genital mutilation, even though the issues are no different. On the one hand is the parents’ right to raise their children according to their faith. On the other is children’s inborn rights over their own bodies. On the strength of that right, violence against children was prohibited, and corporal punishment at home and in school utterly condemned.
It is likely that many people will continue circumcising their sons for religious or behavioral reasons, and many will look for other ways to express their membership in the Jewish collective without compromising on universal principles, which include the child’s right to an intact body.
Let us conclude with a paradox. An important part of the religious argument against abortion is the fetus’ right to life. According to this argument, the fetus is a living creature in every way. And, they claim, every child – inside or outside the womb – has the right to be born and to live.
So if the fetus, which is connected to the placenta, already has rights within the womb and may not be harmed for religious reasons, how is it possible to harm him, for religious reasons, from the moment he is born?

pole_smoker
Nov 14, 2014, 11:45 PM
Circumcision destroys sexuality and sexual pleasure in both men, and women.

phiphi3
Nov 15, 2014, 1:18 AM
I am a bisexual female
I like both cut and uncut. Doesn't bother me either way.

naztypanty
Nov 15, 2014, 6:27 PM
Male... er biologically...
Cock. give me cut or uncut cock.
I'm cut.

dick_pumper
Nov 15, 2014, 9:18 PM
I am a male who was cut as a baby. Since discovering my Bi sexual side I have had cut and uncut cocks and frankly, I love cock, so it doesn't matter one way or the other to me. I've had white cut and uncut, black cut and uncut, Latino cut and uncut, and an Asian uncut, and a Pakistani cut. Never had any issues with either. Always were clean cocks. But I will say I find a hairless uncut cock to be very sexy, then again, I like bald cock way more then a big bush. Same with pussy.

elmwood7
Nov 16, 2014, 6:11 AM
I agree with pumper.... ANY cock is good cock.

Boats
Nov 16, 2014, 8:45 AM
ANY COCK L DO

pole_smoker
Nov 16, 2014, 9:03 PM
A penis that's intact with a foreskin is far superior to one that's mutilated or "cut", since you can do more with a dick that's intact and has foreskin than with one that's mutilated and "cut". Plus men who are intact with a foreskin and their male and female partners get more sexual pleasure than mutilated "cut" guys and their unfortunate sex partners do.

pole_smoker
Nov 19, 2014, 6:34 AM
You don't want a cock to look like a cock. The uncut cock is what a natural cock looks like.
True. A dick that's cut is mutilated.

pole_smoker
Nov 21, 2014, 5:36 AM
Circumcision is a major alteration of how people have and enjoy sex, a fact that is unknown among circumcising people, and that has come to be appreciated only in the past 30 odd years.

The harm of circumcision is not at all evident, unless one knows how to look for it. The adverse effects of circumcision on adult sex life vary a lot by individual, partner and stage of life. These adverse effects are often blamed on aging alone and includes Premature ejaculation, painful/uncomfortable sex for the woman or man being fucked, and Erectile dysfunction.

The parts cut off are the MOST innervated parts of the HUMAN MALE. When you cut the parts off you shut down a huge part of the kid’s/man’s sensory system. That can never be returned (it is shut down for good). Also, many cut men have sexual function issues from the start of sexual activity. However, most will get ED at a much younger age than they would otherwise or at all.

EVERY HUMAN (male and female) has the RIGHT (a human right) to reach adulthood with all of the tissue (particularly all of their erogenous tissue, and their genitals) that THEIR genetic code provides.

Baby boys are not born with diseased organs, or an intact penis that has a foreskin that must be mutilated. There is no medical indication for such a permanent mutilation. Many states have stopped wasting taxpayer dollars on this unnecessary mutilation.

The foreskin is an important part of male anatomy. The foreskin is erogenous tissue, containing thousands of erogenous fine-touch nerve endings. The most sensitive and pleasurable parts of the penis are removed by circumcision (this was proven by a study in 2007 by Sorrells which measured the sensitivity of 17 places on the male body part).

As for hygiene, circumcision is an extreme and irreversible solution to a trivial problem. Have you ever seen smegma? Have you ever seen an intact man clean himself in the shower? Smegma is far less of a problem than cut Americans make it out to be. For one thing, it washes away very easily. Women like the original poster who is all butthurt produce way more smegma, and even yeast, yet nobody is saying they should get their genitals mutilated even though some women are opting to do this by getting a labia plasty to get rid of huge roast beef curtains on their pussy.

Genital autonomy for all. Her body, her rights; his body, his rights. We wouldn't even think of removing anything down there from a baby girl--who have more folds of skin and issues down there than boys do over the course of a lifetime--so why do we even consider removing something down there from a baby boy?

Where male genital cutting is not customary, the lifetime risk of ever needing it is one in hundreds of thousands. Cutting healthy babies on the basis of such a chance is ridiculous.

Ever been with a gal who had to get a labiaplasty later in life because of discomfort?

Also, the female bits are more of a bacteria trap than a foreskin. Do the people who are for male genital mutilation, propose we excise little girls' or womens' flaps to create a less moist environment?

pole_smoker
Nov 21, 2014, 10:33 PM
The other thing is appearance... I like a cock...to look like a cock.???

Interesting comment but here's a thought:
Uncut cut erect looks like a cut cock...erect!

Here's another thought:
I suppose evolution has it all wrong... the skin shouldn't be there protecting the most sensitive part of a mans body.

I guess that makes eyelids unnecessay too! :bigrin:

Well said. Guys who are cut are mutilated, have desensitized penises, have smaller/less thick dicks than if their penises had not been mutilated, and a far less satisfactory sex life than men who are intact and their male and female partners do.

It should not be surprising to anyone that the United States had a very high rate of circumcision or male genital mutilation, and yet a lot of cut men here take Viagra and other ED drugs, and cut guys think that those nasty synthetic lubes like astroglide, KY, eros, etc. actually feel good.

Circumcision or male genital mutilation ruins masturbation/the handjob, receptive oral sex, and anal and vaginal sex.

pole_smoker
Nov 22, 2014, 5:22 AM
American gay and bisexual men, especially on both the East and West Coast, have been warm friends of the beleaguered American foreskin. Many/most North American gay and bi men are qualified to have an opinion here, because they have been intimate with both kinds of men.

A sign or our times is women helping carry signs reading "Foreskin Pride" and "Foreskin Is Fabulous" at Pride events all over North America. Some of these women are married mothers. I have seen on the internet a woman at SF Pride, with her baby boy on one arm, using her other arm to hold a sign reading "Circumcision Ruined the Handjob".

It is very revealing to read what North American straight women who've been intimate with both kinds of men, say in social media. The moving foreskin facilitates foreplay and handjobs. Young men usually don't need foreplay, but older men sometimes do. The foreskin catches and distributes pre-ejaculate in an optimal way. Many sophisticated women have noted the greater sensitivity of intact men, and the way the moving foreskin makes vaginal, anal, and oral sex less brutal and more loving. Women have commented on how circumcision does exacerbate PE, ED, and vaginismus.

mandick8in
Dec 26, 2014, 9:11 AM
1) Male

2) I am a 8" uncut and I know that a uncut guy MUST pull back the skin and keep it washed or it will be nasty. I love playing with and stroking on a uncut dick but will not make a differents just as long as the guy is fresh

loftycraig
Jan 4, 2015, 5:30 PM
I am a bisexual male (CUT)

And I love clean Uncut COCK.

First (1) Are you male or female ?

Second (2) Do you like cut or Uncut

Note: (if you are male are you cu or uncut)

i am a cut male. i prefer cut 1st, also like loose skin on an uncut.

Bear816
Jan 8, 2015, 7:17 PM
1) Male

2) I ONLY get intimate with CUT cock. Uncut just doesn't look right to me.

3) Yes........I am very much cut.

goodsonformom
Jan 9, 2015, 5:42 PM
1) Male

2) I prefer cut cock. I think many times we are comfortable with what we are....but if it's really clean....a nice cock.....is a nice cock....

3) I am cut.

salemite43
Jan 9, 2015, 7:30 PM
Male here.
Uncut
Prefer Uncut.

JaredT77
Jan 10, 2015, 9:59 AM
I'm a bisexual male and cut. I have never met a man that had a uncut cock. I would be curious to suck a uncut cock.

I'm surprised that pole_smoker hasn't replied to this Thread yet.

Boats
Jan 10, 2015, 10:53 AM
I'm a bisexual male and cut. I have never met a man that had a uncut cock. I would be curious to suck a uncut cock.

I'm surprised that pole_smoker hasn't replied to this Thread yet.

Yea Jared, I'm with you, Ive never sucked an uncut before and hope to before I check out.
boats

pole_smoker
Jan 18, 2015, 2:37 AM
Both my partner and I are intact, have foreskin, and prefer a penis and man that's intact as there's more you can do sexually and men who have a foreskin get pleasure in ways that guys who are cut can't and don't get since they have less nerve endings and no foreskin. Having sex with a cut guy is akin to having sex with a woman who has had a female circumcision.

Oralboy69
Feb 15, 2015, 11:49 AM
Male...perfer cut...and I am cut myself. Two things bother me about uncut guys....first the being clean.....doesn't matter if they showered a half hour before...the minute you roll back that skin.. you got that skunky smell. The other thing is appearance... I like a cock...to look like a cock....not like a corndog...without the stick :2cents:I hope I never meet up with your ignorant self.

Oralboy69
Feb 15, 2015, 2:03 PM
Male here.
Uncut
Prefer Uncut.

I wish we could meet. I'm uncut and enjoy sucking both, there's just an extra turnon with uncut cocks.

qevin47
Feb 15, 2015, 7:45 PM
Bi male cut.
I prefer cut, never had uncut

ScandalouS
Feb 16, 2015, 12:15 AM
Odd American tradition. I don't think people should be making such decisions for others.

Female.

Uncut.

Note: (if you are male are you cut or uncut)

Erm... not male but, uncut... for now. ;-)

kenjacks51
Feb 16, 2015, 2:19 AM

First (1) Are you male or female ? bi, leaning more and more I find, towards being almost exclusively homosexual

Second (2) Do you like cut or Uncut I enjoy another uncut guy but cut can be just as good

Note: (if you are male are you cu or uncut) I am uncut

i NEVER play without being absolutely fanatical about cleanliness and I am sure to always shower before my boi comes over. Only once, when he showed up unannounced, did he ask to suck me where I had been working all day and had not showered. I told him that I needed to go and cleanup and he said to give it to him anyways. I'm sure that there was some smell from sweat and urine but he seemed to relish it and gave me a fantastic blow job. That was for me uncomfortable at first but he got right into it and it was great!
I am always sure, before playtime to wash myself and especially my ass really well. Nothing turns me off more than going to rim a boi and that funky smell being present. I know that a lot of guys ( and girls ) don't mind it, but sorry - it's just gotta be clean and fresh. I've had my boi wash my ass for me and do a sniff check, just to remind him of his position in our relationship and he seems to like doing that.
I recently had a new convert here and he asked to shower together before we got to playing and I was pleasantly surprised when he was washing my back for him to kneel and I felt first one and then two well soaped finger entering my ass. He cleaned me out as deep as he could reach and I have to admit that it was an experience that we will relive when he is here again in a week.

Martydom
Feb 16, 2015, 2:57 PM
I am uncut but with frequent use the head is usually exposed.

I find cut cocks sexy, recently had my first session with a guy who was cut but kept his frenulum. It was the best ever, great to suck.
Look forward to more!

pole_smoker
Feb 16, 2015, 3:37 PM
I am uncut but with frequent use the head is usually exposed.

I find cut cocks sexy, recently had my first session with a guy who was cut but kept his frenulum. It was the best ever, great to suck.
Look forward to more!
During male genital mutilation the frenulum is not the same as it is on a man who has been left intact and unmutilated, and on an intact man his frenulum is intact and not mutilated or damaged like the remaining frenulum on a cut guy is.

pantytimbmd
Feb 16, 2015, 3:42 PM
I am a bisexual cut man who only likes cut men also.

secretasianman
Feb 17, 2015, 1:32 AM
I am a bisexual cut man who only likes cut men also.
Same here.

bbop22
Feb 17, 2015, 6:19 AM
I'm a guy who is cut but it doesn't matter to me whether the other guy is cut or uncut. Both are hot to me. I like variety in all things :)

charles-smythe
Feb 24, 2015, 8:21 PM

...I'm male...I'm un-cut...and I prefer un-cut to suck...

pole_smoker
Mar 25, 2015, 2:38 AM
...I'm male...I'm un-cut...and I prefer un-cut to suck...
Likewise. Sucking a guy that's cut is akin to giving a woman oral sex who has had her vulva/clit/labia mutilated.

elmwood7
Mar 25, 2015, 5:42 AM
I'm a guy who doesn't care if their cut or not. Oh and I'll take all the women with the mutilated vulvas / clits and labia,s too. I love variety.

charles-smythe
Mar 25, 2015, 6:25 AM

...First (1) Are you male or female ?...male
Second (2) Do you like cut or Uncut...uncut
Note: (if you are male are you cu or uncut)...uncut

pole_smoker
Mar 25, 2015, 11:53 AM
I'm a guy who doesn't care if their cut or not. Oh and I'll take all the women with the mutilated vulvas / clits and labia,s too. I love variety.
If you want women with mutilated genitals go to certain African or Middle Eastern countries, or Malaysia, or countries or large cities where people from those places emigrate. You'll find men who have mutilated cocks their too.

Personally I'd rather have sex with a woman or man who has their penis, or vulva/clit/labia/vagina intact the way they're supposed to be.

Lover_Not_Fighter
Mar 25, 2015, 5:19 PM
I'm cut, but prefer uncut..
Never had a stinky one yet!
If I ever do it goes into the shower for a good cleanup!

ohbimale
Mar 26, 2015, 1:46 AM
I am a circumcised male and I like all kinds of cock but my favorite is uncut cock.

meron
Mar 27, 2015, 7:57 PM
I am an uncircumcised male. I am very conscientious about keeping it clean. I prefer uncut but would never turn down a nice uncut cock. I also really like to play with a woman with a long clit with a foreskin like sheath. MMMMMMMMM (Although playing with any clit and feeling a woman orgasm to the touch of my hand or mouth is the ultimate in pleasure!

pole_smoker
Mar 27, 2015, 8:03 PM
I am an uncircumcised male. I am very conscientious about keeping it clean. I prefer uncut but would never turn down a nice uncut cock. I also really like to play with a woman with a long clit with a foreskin like sheath. MMMMMMMMM (Although playing with any clit and feeling a woman orgasm to the touch of my hand or mouth is the ultimate in pleasure!
Yes rubbing your foreskin/cock head against a woman's clit is nice. We men who are intact or not cut get pleasure and give pleasure to our partners in ways that guys who are cut don't.

charles-smythe
Mar 27, 2015, 10:58 PM
If you want women with mutilated genitals go to certain African or Middle Eastern countries, or Malaysia, or countries or large cities where people from those places emigrate. You'll find men who have mutilated cocks their too.

Personally I'd rather have sex with a woman or man who has their penis, or vulva/clit/labia/vagina intact the way they're supposed to be....I'm not n authority on the subject...but don't they cut off the clit?...

pole_smoker
Mar 28, 2015, 1:15 AM
...I'm not n authority on the subject...but don't they cut off the clit?...
Sometimes, a lot of them just remove the clitoral hood or the skin covering the clit. But male and female circumcision are genital mutilation and both are done for the exact same reasons, and one is just as bad as the other is.

sweecocksucker69
Apr 7, 2015, 9:35 AM
I've not have the pleasure of sucking on an uncircumcised cock, but I've been told that the head of an uncircumcised cock is very sensitive. has anyone else heard or know if that's true .

pole_smoker
Apr 7, 2015, 12:31 PM
I've not have the pleasure of sucking on an uncircumcised cock, but I've been told that the head of an uncircumcised cock is very sensitive. has anyone else heard or know if that's true .
Yes it's true a penis that's intact with a foreskin is more sensitive and you can stimulate the foreskin as well. I know since I'm not cut. I've been with both men who are intact like myself, and guys who unfortunately were cut/mutilated.

pole_smoker
Apr 8, 2015, 4:40 PM
http://40.media.tumblr.com/44280bf30c68b4c48a3ee5bb32798c45/tumblr_my775exKu61svfp30o1_500.png

pole_smoker
Apr 8, 2015, 4:54 PM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/2534e70d78c293ab9675ac6c7be5efc7/tumblr_mlccp2xkWK1rj8subo1_r1_500.gif

pole_smoker
Apr 15, 2015, 3:12 AM
Odd American tradition. I don't think people should be making such decisions for others.
Well said. Circumcision is nothing but genital mutilation.

pole_smoker
Apr 15, 2015, 11:15 AM
This is how a man's dick is supposed to look and function: completely intact and unmutilated.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/3f0fb602d5101890c0f83e8c35df33c4/tumblr_mx708eBf8B1sqwu1xo1_500.gif

Fresia
Apr 15, 2015, 12:24 PM
Post #681 is a turn off.
Pole, if you don't *snip* it, I don't lick it!

pole_smoker
Apr 15, 2015, 12:53 PM
Post #681 is a turn off.
Pole, if you don't *snip* it, I don't lick it!
What man or woman would actually want you to lick them, or have sex with you?

Since you support male genital mutilation you therefore support female genital mutilation, or the removal of the skin over the clitoris, which is done for the exact same reasons as male genital mutilation is, and both are just as bad as the other is.

pole_smoker
Apr 15, 2015, 12:56 PM
http://38.media.tumblr.com/44a327f0814fe04145032a66960a7965/tumblr_n8q50vGvHk1sehsrio1_500.gif

pole_smoker
Apr 15, 2015, 12:57 PM
http://41.media.tumblr.com/26803756c158a63f0d4e1e51b345cca7/tumblr_ni1wdhOaxM1ske96go1_500.png

tenni
Apr 15, 2015, 1:08 PM
Fresia.........lol

schaum_m
Apr 15, 2015, 1:58 PM
I've only sucked 2 uncut cocks and maybe 30 or so cut. I definitely enjoy both. I'm cut so uncut is fun because of the their novelty. It's always fun to see what other guys have.

charles-smythe
Apr 15, 2015, 9:31 PM
What man or woman would actually want you to lick them, or have sex with you?

Since you support male genital mutilation you therefore support female genital mutilation, or the removal of the skin over the clitoris, which is done for the exact same reasons as male genital mutilation is, and both are just as bad as the other is.
…then you’re not going to lick it because I’m damn sure not going to ‘snip it’…I’m still angry because I was young & naïve let my doctor talk me into getting my son ‘snipped’…

charles-smythe
Apr 15, 2015, 9:34 PM
http://imagehost.thasnasty.com/?di=9ZM1

pole_smoker
Apr 15, 2015, 9:49 PM
…then you’re not going to lick it because I’m damn sure not going to ‘snip it’…I’m still angry because I was young & naïve let my doctor talk me into getting my son ‘snipped’…

Well said. Fresia doesn't want a man's cock to look or function the way a penis is supposed to.

She might as well have had her husband cut off his balls.

Fresia
Apr 15, 2015, 11:41 PM
Little tiny pair of scissors.....pull the skin up....and *snip* *snip* *snip*
It bleeds for seconds....pour 70% rubbing alcohol on it....mutilated but much improved.

pole_smoker
Apr 16, 2015, 12:24 AM
Little tiny pair of scissors.....pull the skin up....and *snip* *snip* *snip*
It bleeds for seconds....pour 70% rubbing alcohol on it....mutilated but much improved.
You're just trolling; but that's the only reason why you're on the site.

Circumcision or male genital mutilation is one of the most painful things that can be done, and people do die from it and hemorrhage to death but it's just like FGM.

Since you find an intact penis or the way a man's penis is supposed to look, be, and function gross you must find your own genitals, or the genitals of intact women to be disgusting as well and not want to lick them if you're actually really a bisexual woman.

If you're not bisexual, what are you even doing on this site besides trolling, and bumping up long dead discussed threads in your manic state?

Fresia
Apr 16, 2015, 10:21 AM
The reason(s) why I'm on this site are none of your concern.
If I irk you, ignore me.
But you can't. Because just under the surface you agree with me.
You just like to come across as anti-logical.

tenni
Apr 16, 2015, 10:26 AM
"You're just trolling; but that's the only reason why you're on the site."

This is an interesting projection of yourself on to others.

pole_smoker
Apr 16, 2015, 11:50 AM
The reason(s) why I'm on this site are none of your concern.
If I irk you, ignore me.
But you can't. Because just under the surface you agree with me.
You just like to come across as anti-logical.
No I don't agree with you since unlike you, I don't support genital mutilation of anyone of any sex or gender.

pole_smoker
Apr 16, 2015, 11:52 AM
"You're just trolling; but that's the only reason why you're on the site."

This is an interesting projection of yourself on to others.
What you think is "trolling" is really promoting discussion of sex and bisexual sex acts among bisexual adults; but I don't expect a prude like you to recognize this even though you love being a gay or bi married man's side piece, booty call, and cum rag.

charles-smythe
Apr 16, 2015, 12:22 PM
What you think is "trolling" is really promoting discussion of sex and bisexual sex acts among bisexual adults; but I don't expect a prude like you to recognize this even though you love being a gay or bi married man's side piece, booty call, and cum rag.
…discussing is where 2 or more people disagree & discuss their disagreement peacefully…

pole_smoker
Apr 16, 2015, 12:34 PM
…discussing is where 2 or more people disagree & discuss their disagreement peacefully…

Indeed it it; but people can also discuss sexuality in other ways.

http://40.media.tumblr.com/07aa2eabff8a572aa6dd8c2ae497fd69/tumblr_nlbbfzPtvh1shsbklo1_500.jpg

pole_smoker
Apr 16, 2015, 2:39 PM
http://33.media.tumblr.com/94304bf481bcf9bcd4467d79be4ac48b/tumblr_njaxi6xSmf1slfrmoo2_250.gif

pole_smoker
Apr 16, 2015, 2:42 PM
http://33.media.tumblr.com/153b5c38a57e78dcc1fa552f88f85fac/tumblr_njaxi6xSmf1slfrmoo1_250.gif

Fresia
Apr 16, 2015, 7:23 PM
It looks like a Pig in a Blanket!:yikes2::yikes2:

pole_smoker
Apr 16, 2015, 7:42 PM
It looks like a Pig in a Blanket!:yikes2::yikes2:
I'm sure your cunt with its beef curtains doesn't look pleasing to look at, smell, or taste...even for your husband. ;)

Women who prefer a circumcised penis are idiots and are the absolute equivalent of a man preferred a circumcised woman. Fucking gross.

Hey ladies, go get your parts lopped off so men don't think your pussy is icky.

altimer23
Apr 18, 2015, 10:57 PM
uncut with the foreskin filled with scum

pole_smoker
Apr 18, 2015, 11:10 PM
uncut with the foreskin filled with scum
Do you like to have a man lick your cum out of your foreskin?

friskyous
Apr 30, 2015, 7:43 PM
Male

Uncut

Cut

bralana
Apr 30, 2015, 9:34 PM
i am uncut and love the look and feel especially when masturbating and receiving a tonque in between the foreskin and head, simply heaven.

bralana
Apr 30, 2015, 9:36 PM
oh yessssssssss

bralana
Apr 30, 2015, 10:37 PM
i am male, uncut and love uncut cocks like mine

pole_smoker
May 3, 2015, 12:12 AM
http://33.media.tumblr.com/c02aec2d891068ccb54387beace81aa6/tumblr_mxlp4jCxMs1s4ah51o1_400.gif

charles-smythe
May 3, 2015, 1:28 AM
http://imagehost.thasnasty.com/?di=R9M6

pole_smoker
May 5, 2015, 2:09 PM
This is how a man's penis is supposed to look: Intact, and unmutilated, as circumcision is nothing but pointless genital mutilation.

http://36.media.tumblr.com/9cdd2f5d9f5062fe5de0fd841bee8d84/tumblr_mufeblvmq41ssd5d8o1_500.jpg

Oztrich
Jun 3, 2015, 11:08 AM
I am male. Circumcised. For sex with men, I do prefer circumcised, but am okay with uncircumcised.

charles-smythe
Jun 3, 2015, 1:50 PM
http://imagehost.thasnasty.com/?di=NMGA

pole_smoker
Jun 3, 2015, 2:59 PM
http://41.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls62xhT7sx1qma27jo1_1280.jpg

charles-smythe
Jun 3, 2015, 8:52 PM
http://imagehost.thasnasty.com/?di=6OYM

pole_smoker
Jun 3, 2015, 10:04 PM
http://segurosdesaluddlp.com/uploads/posts/2015-04/thumbs/19632-gay-porn-enema.jpg

BiMarriedGuy816
Jun 4, 2015, 11:39 AM
A) I am Male

B) I will only do guys who are cut

C) I was cut at birth. It hurt so bad I couldn't walk for a year! LOL

charles-smythe
Jun 4, 2015, 2:09 PM
http://imagehost.thasnasty.com/?di=9389

adultfunandgames
Sep 23, 2015, 8:53 AM
Male - Cut

sisboy
Sep 25, 2015, 2:47 PM
It is much more enjoyable to suck a uncut cock.Although I have only had three I tend to take my time a lot more with one that is uncut and soft.It feels so soft kissing and licking around the kin that covers the head and as it gets harder you get the head popping out of the skin and exposing the whole cock.It also seems like those guys take longer to cum as well which I do not mind at all.I do not like the two minute guys at all.I like the guys with stamina!

loftycraig
Oct 11, 2015, 7:01 PM

bi cut, was uncut till 5 yrs ago and a condition reqd circumsion

biNshy
Oct 12, 2015, 1:47 PM
male,cut and I like cut

loftycraig
Oct 24, 2015, 5:46 PM
bi, cut. like clean either or

James1A1
Oct 25, 2015, 12:41 AM
Bi and cut at 18.
I love uncut.

si-cock
Oct 27, 2015, 2:59 PM
I am uncut and I have no preference for cut or uncut as long as the cock is clean I will suck it.

taknithrd
Oct 30, 2015, 9:47 AM
Male and I'm cut. Defintely into cut

bj4ubi
Oct 30, 2015, 11:10 AM
Bi male cut and I like cut better but I'll do both

docx_gel2x
Oct 31, 2015, 2:25 AM
i preferred cut because its more clean when you swallowed it and seems so suckable

elmwood7
Oct 31, 2015, 5:54 AM
Cut or uncut doesn't matter as long as they get hard and can cum.

Boats
Oct 31, 2015, 9:26 AM
Cut or Uncut, That is the question , Cock is Cock, That is the answer, no seriously it doesn't make a bit of difference to me. I am cut but have NEVER had the opportunity to suck an uncut and it's on my bucket list. Any takers? I'm in the RGV of Texas so HMU

Bimmga
Oct 31, 2015, 9:56 AM
Male, cut. Had both, but prefer cut. Too many uncut guys are clueless about hygiene and after awhile that funky smell becomes permenant.

pole_smoker
Nov 1, 2015, 1:39 PM
Male, cut. Had both, but prefer cut. Too many uncut guys are clueless about hygiene and after awhile that funky smell becomes permenant.
This is pure bullshit that men who are cut or mutilated are "clean". :rolleyes:

I've been around lots of men who are cut who had disgusting smelling cocks, and it was because they thought that since they're mutilated they did not have to wash, and they are utterly clueless about hygiene.

I have also been around women who did not know how to wash their genitals and a woman's vagina produces yeast, and a lot more smegma than a man's foreskin does; but nobody should have their genitals mutilated.

madwolf
Jun 25, 2016, 10:58 PM
male here

dont care as long as i can put it in my mouth or ass i'm happy

i'm uncut and would never change it.

Electricblue
Jun 26, 2016, 12:16 AM
Cut! Neatly trimmed! and Big!

letsgetnasty
Jun 26, 2016, 12:24 AM
I luv uncut

Clancy
Apr 2, 2017, 5:17 AM
It really doesn't matter to me! I just like looking at cock only..shaft and head..that's it I don't like balls so that's out..just white cock.

BisexualPisces3192
Apr 3, 2017, 12:47 AM
I'm A Male. I Love Clean, & Delicious Tasting Cock I Don't Care If It's Cut, Or Uncut.

Drummerman
Jun 10, 2017, 8:13 PM
I'm a cut male and prefer uncut cock. Have always been fascinated with them. Love looking at uncut cock pics and dreaming of sucking them.

snowcrazee
Jun 11, 2017, 5:22 AM
Male
Prefer cut like myself but not against a nice sized uncut either

woolwichcpl
Jan 13, 2018, 2:57 AM
I'm a male and either works fine for myself I enjoy both cut and uncut and I am cut