PDA

View Full Version : Poll:CUT or UNCUT COCK?

Pages : 1 [2] 3

ihavapa
Jul 11, 2008, 1:48 PM
Male, and I am cut, and perfer cut, but a good looking cock is , excuse the pun, but hard to turn down.

jbinnwg
Jul 11, 2008, 10:48 PM
Bi Male, Cut, Love clean cut cock

biwmtrucker44
Jul 12, 2008, 8:28 AM
I am Male and cut and prefer cut men:flag4::bipride::bounce:

mexicanstud34
Jul 12, 2008, 10:49 AM
:male: Bisexual male here, Cut. I have had the opertunity to have both and enjoyed them equally. but If I had to choose between the two, I would have to say a nice hard cut cock has my attention.Dudes love my cut cock as well.

MrnMrsBiBuxton
Jul 12, 2008, 2:26 PM
!) Male
2) Cut :bipride:

pa_hdbiker
Jul 12, 2008, 11:02 PM
I am male and cut. I prefer a cut cock. The bigger, the better ...

let_em_eat_cock
Jul 13, 2008, 6:29 AM
I'm male and uncut.

Uncut is best since it's natural (ok, so I'm prejudiced).

Seriously though, I feel that male circumcision, for no good health reason, is a form of sexual mutilation, only slightly down the scale from female circumcision. If you think about, the reason for ritually performing both of these gross acts is linked to taboos about sex and limiting the enjoyment of it. It is the case that the glans of the penis becomes less sensitive when permanently exposed and therefore produces less pleasure.

colinlb
Jul 22, 2008, 2:39 AM
male and cut

love the look of a big stiff cut penis! Yummy

Ascorpionrose
Jul 22, 2008, 3:18 PM
I'm a female
I prefer a circumcized cock for the aesthetic look. I also like the immediate feel on penetration and for me it's a lot easier to lick clean after he cums...(yum!:bigrin:)

dickhand
Jul 22, 2008, 4:35 PM
Since I first answered this pole in January ( hadn't had the pleasure of a natural cock ) I have since had three guys that were "intact" . Loved it . More than circumsized dick ? I can't really say that . I have come to the conclusion that I like cock !

chico_hot_1978
Jul 22, 2008, 5:14 PM
for christs sake, then don't do it to your kid! get the fuck over it

heres mines

kisses

givitatry
Jul 22, 2008, 6:34 PM
I'm Bi :male:male and cut. I think cut looks gorgeous. But having never played with uncut, I think I'll just keep an open mind for now. It all tastes the same right? LOL ;)

Bluebiyou
Jul 23, 2008, 7:32 AM
for christs sake, then don't do it to your kid! get the fuck over it

I have to agree with rissababynta regarding systematic rape, torture, and killing of people in Bosnia in 1990's and 2000's in middle east.

If you object to it, then don't do it to your kid! but get the fuck over it (and don't interfere with people who do).

parkerbi
Jul 23, 2008, 12:52 PM
i'm male. i like both. cut or uncut is ok. but i'm uncut and dont' want to cut it for the time being.

Bi_Boy_19
Jul 24, 2008, 8:56 PM
I'm Male.

And I'm cut.

And I like both, but I lean towards cut. =)

Ocasio otoko
Jul 28, 2008, 4:06 PM
Circumcision had to be invented by a woman (probably a dyke) because only a woman would want to cut off part of a man's cock and make it so he has much less erotic pleasure, sexual pleasure, less beauty, less length/width (male genital mutilation drastically reduces both length and width of the penis!), and have some sort of control over the penis, male body, and a man's genitals! ;)

Here in French Canada nobody has a mutilated penis and we find it horrific that Americans are so set into doing this to their sons when they are born.

I couldn't agree more with you!
The custom is not restricted to the USA it is also practiced in Central, South America and here in the Caribbean as well.
To this day I have no fucking idea why my father had to do this to me and the other 2 boys he had, I think it was done to two cousins of mine too! All the day after being born!:disgust:
I just do not see at the logic of performing such an horrible act on an infant. I'm very self consicous at my penis because it dose NOT look normal or like other guys!
I don't care about whatever religious motives may be out there, it is the mutilation of a human baby, it should NOT be done, period! And you cannot see the ACTUAL consequences until you're fully grown up! The other day I was watching the Ellen Show and Christina Aguilera was so proud taliking about the circumsission of her baby, now I like her even less than before! She should get her clit cut too! If it has to be done (which I sincerely do doubt big time) it should be a man's choice if he wants to mutilate his body in such a manner. Unfortunately I wasn't given that choice along with many other males out there.
:soapbox:

sixthickcut
Jul 28, 2008, 10:10 PM
I am into cut cock in a big way but will not exclude an uncut cock if the owner has freshly showered and his cock :tongue:has passed my visual and sniff inspection...both have their charms...i am cut myself...sixthickcut

markvmen
Jul 28, 2008, 11:02 PM
I'm male and def prefer the look and feel of a cut cock... :flag1:

pandanightlife69
Jul 29, 2008, 12:05 AM
I am female
I prefer cut since i like it clean. I will try uncut as long as I watch them clean it before hand.

69phoenix
Jul 29, 2008, 2:03 AM
Male
Prefer cut, but either is good
I am cut

Bi-Zarro
Jul 29, 2008, 6:01 PM
(1) Male

(2) I've never been in the presence of a naked uncut cock. I'm very intrigued by how they look. I kinda find them cuter than cut cocks. (I grew up Jewish, so being uncut was never exactly an option for me.)

mause87188
Aug 25, 2008, 9:32 AM
ben türküm türk olan ve tükçe konuşan kimse yokmu burda yaw:)

woowho2
Aug 25, 2008, 4:37 PM
I'm male, and much prefer Cut cocks myself. So much more fun! I even got myself cut a few years ago. Though cut cocks are not so common in the UK but its getting better:tongue:

bicurious65
Nov 9, 2008, 12:20 PM
Uncut male. I prefer uncut but i love cock too much too care if its uncut or cut.

Bi Boi Indiana
Nov 9, 2008, 12:22 PM
First (1) Are you male or female ? 100% Male

Second (2) Do you like cut or Uncut ~ I Prefer Cut Males Over Uncut But either will work ... I mean if im really into a guy, and i take him home im surely not gonna throw him out the door once i would find out he's Uncut ...

I Myself am Cut ..... But like i said either way it's ok with me, as long as the foreskin isnt hanging way off the head ... just my personal preference

Reeluv05
Nov 9, 2008, 6:52 PM
I am a bisexual male (Cut)....I definitely prefer an uncut male...that is clean and careful about his cleanliness... I just think playin with the "hood" is so cute and hot....:three:

Merlin
Nov 9, 2008, 9:56 PM
Looks like this Thread has been revitalized as the posts are all dated July 2006. That's good and OK with me. By the way I`m Male and cut and I hate it. I have started to restore my foreskin and It is working a bit.
As for my likes...I much prefer uncut cock and wish I had one. Uncut is so natural and I feel I have been robbed and violated. Hygene is Hygene whether you are cut or not. Sucking uncut cock is also unbelievably awesome and hugely superior to sucking cut cock. So now that it is two years later lets hear from all you bi dudes out there...Who likes uncut cock.

russian3sum
Nov 10, 2008, 2:48 AM
Cut male here. My wife and I have a lot of 3sums with latin guys who are uncut. I personally love sucking a nice uncut cock. She doesn't really have a preference. :tong:

synrosyn
Nov 13, 2008, 5:14 PM
as a bi male who is cut i do find that I like uncut cock when sucking dick.

boca.openminded
Nov 13, 2008, 6:09 PM
1) I am male

2) I am cut

Even though I am very inexperienced I still prefer cut over uncut..

sorry but I don't like the look of a uncut dick.

mrplayfuluk
Nov 13, 2008, 6:18 PM
we boca thats hardly open minded....lol :rolleyes:

anteak
Nov 14, 2008, 8:15 AM
Hi all:-) Male, uncut.

It makes no difference to me if he's cut or intact. When I have a cock to suck and its usually mutual I always have a package of some kind of Sani Wipes there. I make sure he sees me cleaning my cock and if he doesn't take the hint I will gently clean his cock trying to make it exciting for him. I'm not sure how much good this does but phsycologicly it makes me feel better. I have sucked a cock after it came out of a pussy and of course thats the best, I dont use wipes to clean it :-).

Sexual_soujourner
Nov 14, 2008, 9:56 AM
I'm cut, have had both. First choice is cut, have had some great uncut, as long as it is kept clean!

fityouthfulmildyorks
Nov 14, 2008, 10:54 AM
I was circumcised at age 23 cos it was too tight. I wish I had been taught to roll it back as a child. So I've been both as an adult and can honestly say I prefer it cut, I last loads longer as well. It was too sensitive before. but am curious about uncut guys now.

Bi_Druid
Nov 15, 2008, 4:33 PM
I'm Male

As a rule I tend to prefer uncut, but so long as the rest of it works fine and it's clean and looked after, I'm generally cool either way.

As for myself, I am uncut.

isitniceenuf
Dec 10, 2008, 10:42 AM
I am a bisexual male (CUT)

And I love clean Uncut COCK.

First (1) Are you male or female ?

Second (2) Do you like cut or Uncut

Note: (if you are male are you cu or uncut)

1; male
2; prefer cut but have seen some un that i would suck
note; cut

Michele Mayelle
Dec 10, 2008, 10:58 AM

Male.
I like cut as there is no smell as it slides under my nose.
I am cut & prefer, like many others, to see a cock as a cock with the head showing at all times, not just when it's standing up. There is a belief that circumcised men last longer, as it is not so sensitive due to the fact it is rubbing against briefs, shorts, etc all the time. This I dont know, just something I read many years ago. So dont hit me with all that ego crap just because I'm cut

TwylaTwobits
Dec 13, 2008, 1:24 PM
Female, I have only been with circumsized men but had an online relationship with an uncircumsized man. The fact it took him so much longer to cum was a plus, but not sure how that would have played out in real life.

As it stands right now the love of my life is circumsized and will be the only cock I need for a long time.

rigamatorboy101
Dec 13, 2008, 8:13 PM
male 32 cut and preffer cut, uncut is ok as long as smegma is not present lol my step son is uncut and has nothing but trouble with his skin so we are looking into getting him circumcised

lifeisfun
Dec 14, 2008, 4:07 PM
1. Male
2. Prefer uncut
3. Am cut myself.
Foreskin offers so much more to play with. I like the way an aroused cock starts to poke it's head out and then go to full stature. It's a much more drastic difference between soft and hard.

satxbijay4oral
Dec 14, 2008, 5:07 PM
Bi-sexual Male, cut here

I like well maintained uncut cock

wikskul
Dec 15, 2008, 4:10 AM
1> female

and both have their good n bad things... uncut is so much fun expecially for head :) but i also love uncut.. so i guess it is both with me.. equally:bigrin:

darkeyes
Dec 15, 2008, 6:13 AM
*looks ova 2 wall an mantle pickle jar display longingly an sez..."wot u reckon, Cleave hun?..fancy a run out for ole times sake???"*

READYUC238
Dec 15, 2008, 6:41 AM
I AM A BIMALE
I LIKE UNCUT MEN SIX PLUS. I LIKE UNCUT MEN SIX OR BETTER.
I ENJOY BETWEEN THREE AND FIVE COCKS A WEEK. I AM INTO SUCKING A MANS COCK. I CANT GET ENOUGH OF THEM. I ALSO LIKE OTHER MEN TO WATCH ME SUCK A GUY. THAT IS A TURN ON.
I AM NOT ASHAMED TO TELL A GUY IN A BATHROOM THAT HE HAS A NICE PIECE OF MEAT AND THAT IF HE NEEDS SOME ORAL ATTENTION, I WILL GIVE IT TO HIM FREELY WITHOUT RECIPROCATION. USUALLY THAT WORKS 85% OF THE TIME.

mike44
Jan 5, 2009, 9:53 PM
want a uncut cock to suck, maybe some head cheese

bimarried40m
Jan 5, 2009, 9:58 PM
Bi male here and cut. Having had experiences with both, I enjoy cut the best. Cut and shaved is my favorite, but cut and hard does the trick just fine.

trubipoly
Jan 5, 2009, 11:14 PM
I am a male and I am cut

I prefer a cut cock most of the time but have seen some beautiful uncut cocks too. all depends on the cock size and poportion of head to shaft i guess. but cut or not clean is a must

Biboz49
Jan 5, 2009, 11:18 PM
cut

Prefer cut, shaved smooth and not too big.

flexy
Jan 6, 2009, 2:39 AM
Male... Cut...
No Preference to cut, or uncut, enjoy both.
I dont like shaved smooth, prefer a bit of hair.
just a bit average size is fine with me. :)

BiBear4U
Jan 6, 2009, 3:52 PM
Male and Cut use to be unCut:

First --- All DICK Rocks --- Cut or Uncut if it is clean there is no bad dick,
Big Small Thick Thin Cut Uncut ... give me what you got and it's DICK LICKIN GOOD!!!!

With that said: I perfer Cut slightly

Apleasureseeker
Jan 8, 2009, 12:56 AM
Everyone's entitled to thier own tastes (ahem) but it's as silly to equate uncut with unclean as it is to equate cut with impotent, or anything else. There are as many unclean vaginas as there are cocks, and just as many tasty, beautiful ones. I'm more hetero than homo, but nothing, right now, turns me on as much as a guy with a fat, uncut cock! Length unimportant. Currently, women can't even come close. Mind you, I still love vaginas, which, come to thing of it, are 90% foreskin. (oops, did I stir up some controversy?:rolleyes:)

Major65
Jan 8, 2009, 12:58 AM
Male here...cut...prefer cut...

capricornx22
Feb 7, 2009, 12:16 AM
Poll: CUT or UNCUT COCK?

Note: (if you are male are you cut or uncut)
---------------------------------------------

1) I am a bi-curious Male (CUT)

2) And I love clean cut COCK.

----------------------------------------------

Lonewolf76
Feb 7, 2009, 1:29 PM
Male here - cut

I would have to say that I prefer cut - It really isn't a hygeine thing or smell thing with me - its visual - I get more turned on my a cut cock than one with a lot of extra fireskin - just a personal preference. LW

RIfitbiguy
Feb 7, 2009, 1:47 PM
Is this topic necessary? i would rather be with a nice person, that is my preferance

jfra18
Feb 7, 2009, 5:33 PM
I am a man, I like cut, and have cut

gurlydon
Feb 7, 2009, 9:42 PM
I am cut but I like cut and uncut equally. Each has its merits. Uncut guys, however, usually lack the staying power of cut guys, in my experience. Their cocks are just a bit more sensitive.

trubipoly
Feb 8, 2009, 10:49 AM
I am a male and I am cut

Prefer Cut usually but have cum across so beautiful uncut Cocks too.

Not all cocks look good. have seen huge cocks that just have bad shape and look and have seen average cocks that were picture perfect. and everything in between.

jfra18
Feb 8, 2009, 10:53 AM
well my curiosity is peaked i want to be with an uncut now

fred_36
Feb 17, 2009, 12:11 PM
1) Bi Male here. Uncut.

2) I like them both. Cut cock is so much fun to suck. Uncut cock is so easy to stroke - don't need any lube!

rolandiscool
Feb 17, 2009, 7:10 PM
1) Male with a cut cock

2) never had an uncut cock, but they don't really turn me on. I like seeing the cock head without having to push too much of the foreskin back:bigrin:

lv69cpl69
May 17, 2009, 7:40 PM
male 1/2 cut
like to look at cut never had contact with one cut or not so thats still a good ?
wife never been with un cut so sme for her

Intimate_Light
May 18, 2009, 2:11 PM
1. Male.

2. Am au-naturel since I was born and raised in Europe and prefer likewise, but recently realized that it really doesn't make much difference: a head is a head and quite a pleasant sensation in one's mouth.

As far as cleanliness, I learned the hard way (pardon un-planned pun) with a woman many years ago where I was not aware of le smell. Ever since then, I'm very mindful and while it takes teeny bit more effort for us au-naturel, it's certainly not difficult to keep it clean (maybe 15 or seconds).

Those who demonize uncut most likely don't have one, and/or have had experiences with those who don't take such basic care of themselves.

I also like the look of au-naturel in non-erect state. Yummy.

Either way, one has what one has (or has available in one's partner).
Honor and enjoy it in whatever version :)

PansexualGuy
May 18, 2009, 7:49 PM
[/I]
I'm uncut and i honestly dont have a preference. eh its whatever to me, as long as you're clean haha

ncgasman
May 18, 2009, 10:28 PM
Uncut

ishouldtryit
May 18, 2009, 10:33 PM
Definitely cut.

Realist
May 19, 2009, 5:42 AM
An erect, uncut cock is amazing to feel and has the ability to take longer strokes, without stretching the skin..................seems to allow them to feel more sensation and less stress. Personally, I'm not overly stimulated by the desire to interact with guys with big cocks, as far as oral and anal goes, but I do like to feel and fondle large uncut ones. I once traded a few hand jobs with a well-endowed, uncut, fellow, while in the military; the experience was exciting. I've only had one uncut lover, but he was extraordinarily clean and sweet-natured, so the experience was rewarding. I wish I was also uncut and considered restoring my foreskin, when I was younger.

glansandlabia
May 19, 2009, 9:27 AM
I am a 6" cut man and hate it. I have played with restoring off and on for the past 5 years wife doesn't like it though. Maybe that's why I would love to play with someone elses foreskin.

TheBisexualProfessor
May 19, 2009, 11:05 AM
MALE

Prefer CUT

I'm also cut -- maybe that's why I prefer it! I'm not sure any guy (cut or uncut) can be truly objective on this one, can he? I love the way uncut cock feels in my mouth, with the bulbous head rubbing against my palate!

:male:

Scot99
May 19, 2009, 3:48 PM
No preference. The type of cock attached to the next guy I can really desire to suck will be the one I enjoy most!

AlternatingRed
May 20, 2009, 9:11 AM
Bi female

Cut!
Definitely.
Looks nicer, stays cleaner, feels nicer inside you, and lasts longer too!
Yum!

orbit
May 21, 2009, 8:01 AM
Firstly, I would like to say that 'clean' and 'cut' are not synonymous. Nor are 'unclean' and 'uncut'. My parents, wanting to do the right thing, asked the doctors what they thought they should do with regards to circumcision. They were told that there was NO medical reason to remove a foreskin and that simple cleanliness was enough to stop any problems. My parents were shown how to clean me properly and encouraged to teach me how to do it when I got older, which they did. Almost 30 years later I have not had one problem with regards to the health of my penis. Nor has any partner I've had suffered any ill effects. Any man who can't keep his penis clean is probably the same man who doesn't wipe his bum after he goes to the toilet. These are absolutely simple hygiene matters.

This idea of circumcision being conducted at birth for medical reasons is utterly ridiculous. Whilst I agree that there are times in which circumcision should be conducted on medical grounds, surely this should only be done after a problem has occurred. Do we remove somebody's limbs at birth because some people later in life need to have their limbs removed due to medical problems? Of course not. Why on earth would we do it with foreskins? I can tell you why, RELIGION. Theists have always been opposed to free thought, this is why they fight science all the way. They know that free thought stands in direct conflict to oppression, which of course is how the religious powers that be control people. As such it's within their interests to attempt to steer believers away from it. People who have been brought up in religious environments, and who also have half a brain, are aware that there really isn't any need for circumcision. Having been brought up one way only to feel in a logical sense quite the opposite, is of course uncomfortable for most, internal conflict is not a nice feeling. As such they use pseudo science to back their claims so that they don't have to feel guilty to their god, or to their parents who raised them a certain way, or for that matter to themselves.

Ok, before you all flame me I'd like to clarify:

YES, I am an atheist
YES, I am against religion as an institution
NO, I am not against religion for the individual as I believe it can be good for some
YES, I am against the mutilation of babies.
YES, I am against the use of pseudo science to justify such mutilation.
YES, I am against the use of pseudo science in general.
YES, I am against anything which discourages free thought.
NO, I don't care if a guy has been circumcised or not, it was hardly his choice.

End rant. Let the flaming begin lol

Oh, and just a quick edit, a man is an entire package, not just a penis. Whilst some may have a physical preference for cut or uncut (which is fair enough), I think that most of us could enjoy either if the whole package was right, it's just a penis after all, there is much more to a man.

Oh, and one final edit.

YES, I am against religion's contempt for sexuality in general, homosexuality, bisexuality, and all variants there of.
YES, I am against religion's contempt for women.

and YES, I have almost completely gone off track in mad rambling, sorry about that :)

takashi.shimura
May 21, 2009, 12:33 PM
While I'm currently bi-curous and hence have zero experience with any other cocks.
1) Male
2) I assume I prefer cut.

BUT

My main reason for replying is while Europeans may think it's a "European thing" it is in fact a "religious", "spiritual", "passage to manhood" or "initiation" ritual which is practiced without concern for continental borders.

Judaism requires it.
Islam interprets it in several ways, it's either "Recommended" or it's "Obligatory"
Most Orthodox churches requires it, not all..
Many Polynesian cultures practice it.

There is very little circumcision performed which is not "religious" in nature i.e it is not cultural.

If you're in Ireland, most likely you're Catholic or Protestant.

The Catholic church banned the practice, so you're not circumcised because you're Catholic, not because you're European.

Church of England never adopted the practice

The WHO recommends it as one small preventative measure against HIV-AIDS due to the health and cleanliness issues which have even been mentioned in this thread.

HPV transmission rates are greatly reduced by circumcision....ladies.

Sorry these are just facts.

I love facts (I admit I did extrapolate the Catholicism)

I had a daughter so the issue never came up and I'm not really sure what I would do if I had a boy at this point in time.

Well actually I'd shit because I've had a vasectomy for a long time.

D

treemutt
May 21, 2009, 5:39 PM
I'm cut myself & I prefer cut but uncut is OK as long as its clean.There is just something about feeling the head when my lips slid over it.

bimwmdecatur
May 21, 2009, 6:00 PM
I am male, and cut. I have no preference as long as the person is clean and takes care of his hygiene before we meet.

I do notice though that uncut men are more sensitive, but they also have more to clean. As a previous poster noted, bacteria lives everywhere.

grxclaus
May 23, 2009, 1:13 AM
I am cut myself and prefer a cut cock.

lambdasuture
May 23, 2009, 1:25 AM
I am cut

Still don't know which I would prefer....no experience yet but maybe hygiene would be important...so i would go for cut.

By the way, most penile cancers have uncut penises....so cut would be medically advantageous :tongue:

is there a proven medical connection between uncut and penile cancer?
if so, do you know where i could read the research? (abstract and all)
im just curious...

thanks buddy

PolyLoveTriad
May 23, 2009, 2:04 AM
My husband and I both prefer cut.

Hardon-Bi69-Ohio
May 23, 2009, 4:25 AM
I am cut myself and prefer a cut cock.

HI,
I am cut also and about 6.5 1/2" thick & cut. I have had my experence of sucking on a clean uncut cock & or have tryed to "Dock" w/ am uncut cock.
So to me I sometimes like both, "sometimes", I think. :rolleyes:
In the beginning, I didn't think that I would like an uncut cock. Probbley because I wouldn't trust it because I have heard that most if not some keep there uncut cock's clean properly. You just have to be very careful of who you trust & who you "Don't Trust." They don't clean all the way back like there so post to. So far I have been lucky. But I still my self would like an cut cock instead. I also because of having an 'CUT" cock, I always clean all the way back to the balls & Them also. Keep everything ALWAYS Clean & have Fun. ;):)

peterupright
May 23, 2009, 6:20 AM
I'm cut and shaved and prefer my men the same except when I can dock with an un-cut cock. That's very hot for me. Any uncut near me?

Boats
May 23, 2009, 11:09 AM
I am Cut and have to live with it because lets face it 99% of the cuts had no choice in the matter and the remainder was a probable medical situation in later life. I spent 25 years in the Navy and seen numerous guys get cut in their 20's -40's. I have never sucked an uncut but hope to before I leave this old world. ANY TAKERS.;):tongue:

BiDesire
May 23, 2009, 4:53 PM
I'm a bi male with a live in girlfriend.

First of all I'm cut.

We both prefer men that are cut. For us a cut cock looks more inviting and sexy. We also find that uncut guys, no matter how hard they try to stay clean it's a challenge for them.

We prefer cut so much more then uncut we’ll ask before we’ll play with him.

Riles_Mac8
May 23, 2009, 5:00 PM
I'm male. Like both cut and uncut. Uncut myself.

maddog52
May 23, 2009, 7:54 PM
I am male and I like my guys dick cut like mine. Don't know why just personal preferece I guess.

siraussietosser
May 23, 2009, 8:25 PM
Im male, CUT.

I prefer Cut cocks. Have had experience with both but find cut much better for me.

pa_hdbiker
May 24, 2009, 12:11 AM
Male, cut into cut only. Actually, large, thick, and cut. lol

orbit
May 25, 2009, 6:49 AM
is there a proven medical connection between uncut and penile cancer?
if so, do you know where i could read the research? (abstract and all)
im just curious...

thanks buddy

That makes two of us, sources please. Oh, and almost all breast cancer occurs in breasts too, let's chop them up too :P

orbit
May 25, 2009, 7:05 AM
Is this topic necessary? i would rather be with a nice person, that is my preferance

Here here.

Ocasio otoko
May 25, 2009, 9:44 AM
I have mentioned this before and will again and again:
I see no logic in circumcision. I had no choice in the matter and I was cut the day after my birth. I am scared and deformed as a result:mad::mad::mad: of a procedure that is absolutely UNNECESARY. It is a mutilation of the male body, and if you like mutilated bodies well that's your thing., not mine.

lilme
May 25, 2009, 12:07 PM
i'm bi female
I like a cock, as long as it gets nice and hard. i like only cleans cocks, it is kind of fun getting a uncut hard, lots of skin.
uncut coks don't get as big as cut cocks..at least i never had a 9 inch uncut cock in my mouth

pantyhosedude
May 25, 2009, 1:53 PM
I'm male, uncut... and as long as it's clean, I'll have it either way.

Dobbins
Jun 6, 2009, 5:18 PM
I'm cut and never really thought it should be any other way now at my age (50), but after hearing the arguments against cutting it makes sense to me. Having said all that I still prefer cut due to asthetics I guess. I've never had an uncut one to play with so I really can't say for sure.

Did all that make ANY sense??

Hardon-Bi69-Ohio
Jun 6, 2009, 9:21 PM
Hi.

Yes it makes Sence. I'm cut myself & don't have to worrie about being uncut. I was cut because of my Catholic Religion when i was a baby way back then. My parents didn't want me to be uncut. So instead They had the Doctors & Nurces Cut me so I'm Cut & Not Uncut.
Jim!:);):flag3::cool:

Volley
Jun 7, 2009, 12:39 AM
Male.
Cut.
Have only had cut.
But I think I only would like a circumsized man to be with.

Hardon-Bi69-Ohio
Jun 7, 2009, 6:17 AM
Male.
Cut.
Have only had cut.
But I think I only would like a circumsized man to be with.

HI,
I would so. 1. it's safer & U don't have to worrie about if they really did if U had a uncut or not circumsized. Like me, I'm circumsized myself.
Look at my pictures. Proven fact there. I like being circumsized. Better not being circumsized at all.
Jim!;):):flag2:

mike194900
Jun 7, 2009, 7:02 AM
I am a bi male, uncut, who loves cock any way, as long as it's clean.

davem
Jun 7, 2009, 10:34 AM
I have only been with one man. I hope it stays that way. He happens to be cut and I am also. I guess if he was uncut, it wouldn't matter to me. So I guess the answer is either or!!!!

lv69cpl69
Sep 4, 2009, 9:48 PM
I think cut looks better. but thats just me:2cents:

jimisbi
Sep 4, 2009, 10:34 PM
I'm male and circumcised. I think that circumcised looks better because I like to see the head of a cock. I am not against uncircumcised cocks as there are advantages to that such as when it comes to docking.

SweetBiDenver
Sep 5, 2009, 12:09 AM
Male
Cut

networktech
Sep 5, 2009, 1:38 AM
Im a bisexual married male, im cut and like both uncut and cut.....:tongue:

roy m cox
Sep 5, 2009, 2:31 AM
i am cut and my boyfriend is cut to ,, and he has a nice big one to :bigrin:

tho i don't mined cut or uncut but thy have to be very clean wont put a dirty penis in my mouth or my butt :tong:

and yes my butt is very clean :rolleyes:

:bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride:

rick1958
Sep 5, 2009, 10:06 AM
rcdoak@gmail.com id like to say that i love all cock cut or uncut i cant see enough cock anyone wanna email me thier photos of thier cocks id love to see them all are welcome:flag3:

BfloBiFun
Sep 5, 2009, 10:12 AM
WOW. . . . one can get all the info thy need from this thread, This Dick-Head lost its collar at birth, so I'm also one of the ones "had no choice" but not a problem with me, I'm just thankful mine works !!! :male:Oh yeah, if you don't believe me ck my profile . . . :cutelaugh

mikey3000
Sep 5, 2009, 10:39 AM
GAYAZN, thanks for proving a point I wondered over for a long time. Gay men prefer uncut and push that agenda to no end. Medical research clearly indicates that cut is much cleaner and help stops the spread of HPV and other STDs.

In the partners of uncut males, Uteren Cancer, Colorectal Cancer and throat cancer is much more prevalent due to the spread of HPV. And now the push to get vaccinated to prevent the spread of HPV is lead by Big Pharma, who have everything to gain ($$$) by going against circumcision with lobbiests who fight to have curcumcission delisted from their insurance coverage, and pushing their meds. instead. This bull crap about mutiliation is just that, crap.

By the way, I'm cut and very happy with it.

AlBaresAll
Sep 7, 2009, 10:38 AM

I am a bi male and am cut. I will only do cut. There are too many uncuts that dont clean properly, so I will NOT even consider them.

AlBaresAll
Sep 7, 2009, 11:16 AM
Well that post just tells me you are one of the nasty uncuts that dont care what is hiding in your sleeve. I have seen everything from just plain dirt to even bugs there. I would take a smelly fish( with protection) or a bug infested dirty cock any day. Oh and I do see you are from south america where cleanlyness isnt a priority.

AlBaresAll
Sep 7, 2009, 1:07 PM
Your post just shows how much of an idiot you are.

It's easy to clean a penis with a foreskin you just pull it back and wash like any other part of your body.

As for what you wrote about how you supposedly saw such things in men's cocks that is total BS and you are lying since a guy can easily tell if his cock is dirty and thankfully a penis is easier to keep clean unlike a fishy vagina is.

Why don't you just say that people who are not white Americans like you are with mutilated cocks are somehow not 'clean'?

You are a closet racist and a bigot. :mad:

I would like to tell you that I am a white american but I cant since my dad is Mexican and my mother is Indian. As for your comment of what I seen you are wrong as you werent there! I do agree it should be easy to clean but people are lazy and dont clean the best. I dont want to get into an arguement but I wrote my opinion of what I HAVE seen on or in the forskin. a I will NOT address the other remark as you are way off base. I will say go read up on the sastistics on the uncleanliness and the problems of people with forskin they are stagering, and yes I do cansider my self a clean Amearican.

littlerayofsunshine
Sep 7, 2009, 2:14 PM
Well that post just tells me you are one of the nasty uncuts that dont care what is hiding in your sleeve. I have seen everything from just plain dirt to even bugs there. I would take a smelly fish( with protection) or a bug infested dirty cock any day. Oh and I do see you are from south america where cleanlyness isnt a priority.

Alright, I was going to comment on how pathetic the gay guy is with his pussy reference, but bugs in a penis???? Now that took me off guard... Like under the foreskin? PLease elaborate :) I have been with cut and uncut and never saw a damn bug.....

now onto other things.....

What I do find totally more disgusting and nasty is a rude 65 year old gay man with a fetish for "dirty piss-soaked and cum-encrusted jockstraps, underwear and any other dirty, raunchy gear!" who also seeks "jockstraps. Especially dirty, cum and piss-stained ones. I love to wear them, sniff them and stuff the funky pouch in my mouth while I wank."

with all that... He's no authority on what's clean and proper, specially when it comes to a woman's vagina.

lv69cpl69
Sep 7, 2009, 6:31 PM
Oh I see. Ever since I called you out as being a bigot and a racist you now claim that you are somehow Latino and Native American when it is clear that you are not. :rolleyes:

Like LittleRay I too do not believe that you saw anything gross under a man's foreskin.

Stop lying dude. I've been with hundreds of men and most of them have a foreskin and I have never seen anything like you described and guys who are not cut know how to easily clean under their foreskin with soap and water.

The idea that a cut penis is somehow clean is not factual at all and it's so American.

90% of men in the world are not cut and they do not have any problems with their foreskins.

80% of the penis' nerve endings are inside the foreskin and once the foreskin is removed they can never be restored and the penis is a lot less sensitive.

Simply put circumcision of men is genital mutilation.

DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU GET YOUR #S BUT 30% global prevalence AND YOU 90% IS 120% we all know your point
Prevalence
Main article: Prevalence of circumcision

Map published by the United Nations (WHO/UNAIDS) showing percentage of males who have been circumcised, at a country level. Data was provided by MEASURE DHS [2] and other sources. [3]Estimates of the proportion of males that are circumcised worldwide vary from one-sixth[51] to a third.[52] The WHO has estimated that 664,500,000 males aged 15 and over are circumcised (30% global prevalence), with almost 70% of these being Muslim.[8] Circumcision is most prevalent in the Muslim world, parts of South East Asia, Africa, the United States, The Philippines, Israel, and South Korea. It is relatively rare in Europe, Latin America, parts of Southern Africa, and most of Asia and Oceania. Prevalence is near-universal in the Middle East and Central Asia.[8] The WHO states that "there is generally little non-religious circumcision in Asia, with the exceptions of the Republic of Korea and the Philippines".[8] The WHO presents a map of estimated prevalence in which the level is generally low (< 20%) across Europe,[8] and Klavs et al report findings that "support the notion that the prevalence is low in Europe".[53] In Latin America, prevalence is universally low.[54] Estimates for individual countries include Spain[55], Colombia[55] and Denmark[56] less than 2%, Finland[57] and Brazil[55] 7%, Taiwan[58] 9%, Thailand[55] 13%, New Zealand[59] less than 20% and Australia[31] 58.7%.

The WHO estimates prevalence in the United States and Canada at 75% and 30%, respectively.[8] Prevalence in Africa varies from less than 20% in some southern African countries to near universal in North and West Africa.[54]

AND http://www.livescience.com/health/070615_penis_sensitivity.html
Nevertheless, based on the data from the three African clinical trials, Sullivan and colleagues conclude that "it is likely that circumcision will decrease the probability of a man acquiring HIV via penile--vaginal sex with an HIV-infected woman in the US." Until public health recommendations are available for the US, they say, "some sexually active men may consider circumcision as an additional HIV prevention measure, but should do so only in consultation with their physician or health care provider, and with a clear understanding of the costs and risks of circumcision and the need to continue use of other, proven prevention measures (e.g., reducing the numbers of sex partners and using condoms consistently and correctly). Men who choose to be circumcised should also be counseled about the importance of refraining from sexual intercourse following circumcision, until wound healing is complete. Men should also understand th at male circumcision has only proven effective in reducing the risk of infection through insertive vaginal sex."

Citation: Sullivan PS, Kilmarx PH, Peterman TA, Taylor AW, Nakashima AK, et al. (2007) Male circumcision for prevention of HIV transmission: What the new data mean for HIV prevention in the United States. PLoS Med 4(7): e223.

Further Information: http://medicine.plosjournals.org/perlserv/?request=get-document&doi=10.1371/journal.pmed.0040223

lv69cpl69
Sep 7, 2009, 6:38 PM
Also from http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/07/070724113945.htm
Nevertheless, based on the data from the three African clinical trials, Sullivan and colleagues conclude that "it is likely that circumcision will decrease the probability of a man acquiring HIV via penile--vaginal sex with an HIV-infected woman in the US." Until public health recommendations are available for the US, they say, "some sexually active men may consider circumcision as an additional HIV prevention measure, but should do so only in consultation with their physician or health care provider, and with a clear understanding of the costs and risks of circumcision and the need to continue use of other, proven prevention measures (e.g., reducing the numbers of sex partners and using condoms consistently and correctly). Men who choose to be circumcised should also be counseled about the importance of refraining from sexual intercourse following circumcision, until wound healing is complete. Men should also understand th at male circumcision has only proven effective in reducing the risk of infection through insertive vaginal sex."

Citation: Sullivan PS, Kilmarx PH, Peterman TA, Taylor AW, Nakashima AK, et al. (2007) Male circumcision for prevention of HIV transmission: What the new data mean for HIV prevention in the United States. PLoS Med 4(7): e223.

Further Information: http://medicine.plosjournals.org/perlserv/?request=get-document&doi=10.1371/journal.pmed.0040223

lv69cpl69
Sep 7, 2009, 7:45 PM
and to think I just thought they look better

from http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/03/26/healthmag.circumcision.hpv.herpes/index.html
Overall, circumcision reduced the men's risk of genital herpes by 28 percent (10.3 percent of uncircumcised men developed genital herpes compared with 7.8 percent of circumcised men) and HPV infection by 35 percent (27.8 percent of uncircumcised men were infected with HPV compared with 18 percent of circumcised men). Circumcision did not, however, protect against syphilis. (About 2 percent of men in both groups contracted syphilis.)

lv69cpl69
Sep 8, 2009, 7:39 PM
You didn't read the links. It is from NEW studies and no where says prevents it says reduces and the studies are from Africa, U.S.A. and other countries. no proof but that's what the studies are saying NOW not in the 50's look it up. I put just a few links on here there were a lot more with the same findings. believe it or not that's what is being said by medical professionals. You can argue all you want all I can do is read the facts and as a health care worker we get up dates that say the something's, studies change often for now and a while they are saying it REDUCES a few s.t.d.'s but not all. look them up and decide for your self's don't take my word. :male:

lv69cpl69
Sep 8, 2009, 9:24 PM
http://health.usnews.com/articles/health/healthday/2009/03/25/circumcision-guards-against-stds.html

or "google" does circumcision reduce std dont you just hate the "facts" now show a MEDICAL STUDY (not opnion or friends have or say.) that says these are wrong I find over 200 that say the samething

from http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15593753/
"Circumcised males are less likely than their uncircumcised peers to acquire a sexually transmitted infection, the findings of a 25-year study suggest.

According to the report in the November issue of Pediatrics, circumcision may reduce the risk of acquiring and spreading such infections by up to 50 percent, which suggests "substantial benefits" for routine neonatal circumcision.

The current study is just one of many that have looked at this controversial topic. While most research has found that circumcision reduces the rates of HIV (the virus that causes AIDS), syphilis and genital ulcers, the results are more mixed for other STDs."

ohbimale
Sep 9, 2009, 1:21 AM
I am a cut male. A while back ago I had the opportunity to experience an uncut man for the first time. He was clean and a great kisser I might add. I am not in favor of mutilating babies. My personal preference is that he take care of himself and his cock be clean. Cut or uncut, it does not matter as long as he knows how to use his penis and is a good kisser.

biguyuk69
Sep 9, 2009, 5:09 AM
I'm male and cut.
I've had equal cut and uncut cock, I must say I like the look of a cut cock but find an uncut cock easier to wank. My cock is very sensitive so I'm glad I didn't have a foreskin otherwise I'd cum very quickly!!
I wouldn't kick a guy out of bed for being uncut, so long as it's clean. I normally do this whilst in the shower with said man as part of an erotic shower and not making an issue of cleaning him. Likewise with a lady.

Interesting medical facts for you: jewish women have the lowest percentage of cervical cancer in the world - can this be attributed to their men being circumcised?
An uncircumcised man is more likely to get penile cancer and also has a higher chance of contracting HIV.

Personally I'm thankful I was circumcised when I was only a few days old, i don't remember being" mutilated " and I don't have to worry about having it done at a later date. One of my friends had to circumcised after he ripped his whilst having vigorous intercourse with his girlfriend!!

biguyuk69
Sep 9, 2009, 5:10 AM
I've just realised that a person two threads above me has also posted about the STD's so I apologise for duplicating information.:)

lv69cpl69
Sep 9, 2009, 10:35 AM
WRONG!!!!! from the c.d.c READ THE LINKS I DIDN'T WRITE THEM

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/factsheets/circumcision.htm
The strongest association was seen in men at high risk, such as patients at sexually transmitted disease (STD) clinics, for whom the adjusted relative risk was 71&#37; lower for circumcised men.

C.D.C. FINAL http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/factsheets/PDF/circumcision.pdf
CDC HIV/AIDS Science Facts:
Male Circumcision and Risk for HIV
Transmission and Other Health Conditions:
Implications for the United States
After adjustment for confounding factors in the
population-based studies, the relative risk for HIV
infection was 44% lower in circumcised men. The
strongest association was seen in men at high risk,
such as patients at sexually transmitted disease
(STD) clinics, for whom the adjusted relative risk
was 71% lower for circumcised men.

Like I said find FACTS from a medical Study C.D.C., John Hopkins, AND MANY OTHERS SAY THE SAME THINGS so think you are right? try looking up FACTS, live in the dark up to you! no it in no way stops stds or takes the place of a protection but ALL MEDICAL STUDYS SAY IT REDUCES THEM INCLUDING C.D.C. I am in no way saying it should or should not be done just giving the medical facts several here think they know them but don't look up. like I said I work in health care so helth myths bug me. see I look things up be4 I quote them. SORRY THE FACTS MAM JUST THE FACTS.

The people pushing circumcision in Africa are only interested in promoting male circumcision for its own sake or anything-but-condoms/safer sex, rather than in fighting HIV/AIDS.

There are seven African countries where men are more likely to be HIV+ if they’ve been circumcised: Rwanda, Cameroon, Ghana, Lesotho, Malawi, Swaziland, and Tanzania. Eg in Malawi, the HIV rate is 13.2% among circumcised men, but only 9.5% among intact men. In Cameroon, the HIV rate is 4.1% among circumcised men, but only 1.1% among intact men. If circumcision really worked against AIDS, this just wouldn’t happen. We now have people calling circumcision a “vaccine” or “invisible condom”, and viewing circumcision as an alternative to condoms and thinking that because a man is circumcised that he does not need to use any condoms at all.

ABC (Abstinence, Being faithful, Condoms) is the way forward. Promoting genital surgery will cost African lives, not save them.

It’s not like we’ve actually tried the things that do work. In Malawi for instance, only 57% know that condoms protect against HIV/AIDS, and only 68% know that limiting sexual partners protects against HIV/AIDS. There are people who haven’t even heard of condoms. It just seems really misguided to be hailing male circumcision as the way forward. It would help if some of the aid donors didn’t refuse to fund condom education, or work that involves talking to prostitutes. There are African prostitutes that sleep with 20-50 men a day, and some of them say that hardly any of the men use a condom. If anyone really cares about men, women, and children dying in Africa, surely they’d be focusing on education about safe sex rather than surgery that offers limited protection at best, and runs a high risk of risk compensatory behavior.

People also need to keep in mind that the U.S., a country where a large majority of sexually active men ARE circumcised, DOES NOT have a low HIV rate because of it. In fact, the U.S.’s HIV rate shows that all the African studies have been outright falsified.

Safe sexual practices and using condoms are the only way to be protected from HIV and other STDs, not mutilating the genitals.

The studies supporting circumcision are either outdated or were poorly done and have major methodological flaws. Newer studies have either totally refuted the old studies, or have shown that their findings are not as severe as stated. Plus, NO MEDICAL ORGANIZATION IN THE WORLD supports or recommends routine circumcision for newborn boys. In fact, an overwhelming majority of males in this world are INTACT – approximately 85% – and remain intact for life.

According to Canadaian doctor John Taylor, who did extensive studying of the erogenous nerve endings cut off by male circumcision, male circumcisions cut off at least around 10,000 erogenous nerve endings. So I think that male circumcisions cut off a lot more erogenous nerve endings than typical female circumcisions. So I think that the male foreskin is as valuable as the clitoral hood, and I think that male circumcisions do at least close to as much sexual damage as typical female circumcisions.

Many of the justifications for female circumcisions are the same as for male circumcisions, female circumcisions make things easier to clean, it's healthier, it prevents diseases, etc. Most people in the U.S. seem to think that male and female circumcisions are 2 totally different things, and that typical female circumcisions do severe sexual damage and no good while male circumcisions aren't sexually damaging and that male circumcisions have significant health benefits. I think though that both male and typical female circumcisions give little health benefit, and I think that male and typical female circumcisions are quite similar with how much sexual damage they do.

lv69cpl69
Sep 9, 2009, 12:29 PM
You don't read do you? I said it in no way takes the place of safe sex and so says the CDC and the rest. THEY say it REDUCES chances (I didn't say it medical studies do and none that I can find say otherwise) look them up unless you don't want to find you are wrong!. I (my wife and I both) do work health care, but if I (we)do or not is not the question. just follow the links and get the FACTS. Short of no sex latex condoms are the best. Want facts I posted them and links so everyone can find them as well as search key words. CDC site even says why if you read studies far enough. That should be enough.

lv69cpl69
Sep 10, 2009, 2:49 PM
thats what I have been saying use a condom. and that MEDICAL TESTING SAYS IT REDUCES NOT STOPS SOME STDS AND HIV. but then I asked anyone to find MEDICAL RESEARCH that says otherwise not opnions, friends and so on RESEARCH. someone a while said it did then not so I did something stupid I looked up FACTS. but then I find there are a lot here that know more than Centers for Disease Control (CDC) posted and World Health Organization WHO on that web says. (follow link it's not my words) must be great to be that smart.

http://www.who.int/hiv/topics/malecircumcision/en/

There is compelling evidence that male circumcision reduces the risk of heterosexually acquired HIV infection in men by approximately 60%. Three randomized controlled trials have shown that male circumcision provided by well trained health professionals in properly equipped settings is safe. WHO/UNAIDS recommendations emphasize that male circumcision should be considered an efficacious intervention for HIV prevention in countries and regions with heterosexual epidemics, high HIV and low male circumcision prevalence. Male circumcision provides only partial protection, and therefore should be only one element of a comprehensive HIV prevention package

grxclaus
Sep 11, 2009, 7:37 PM
I am male, cut and prefer cut.

bicuriousguy married
Sep 11, 2009, 8:19 PM
im male, uncut and i prefer uncut ...just, but im not fussy .
I do think a nice fat cock with a throbbing red bell end just halfway peeking out of the tight foreskin is incredibly sexy.

woodstockloner
Sep 27, 2009, 1:13 PM
male/cut
i prefer cut

GuyF0001
Sep 27, 2009, 4:07 PM
I am cut male and prefer cut.

csreef
Sep 27, 2009, 4:39 PM
I am a cut male...I prefer cut males also

ready5858
Sep 27, 2009, 10:20 PM
I am a male with a cut cock and have only had one experience with a uncut cock and really don't remember it was already hard when I sucked on it and he unloaded up my ass and never had another one since, but don't care either way

NudistBum
Sep 27, 2009, 11:19 PM
I have always like cut better. I suppose because I AM cut and like the look so much better. Seems most that I have played with/encountered over the years have been also.....Yup, cut for me.

diget
Sep 28, 2009, 4:35 AM
Dont give a damn as long as i can see him clean it first.:bigrin:

sensualadventure
Jan 3, 2010, 10:22 PM
First, I'm male

I'm cut and prefer cut

Agoofball
Jan 3, 2010, 10:27 PM
I am cut
slight preference to uncut..... but either is great!!

ricocourious
Jan 4, 2010, 12:35 AM
I'm uncut and have had both cut and uncut dicks. I have never had anyone complain about my cock and I'm 60. I guess some of you need to be a little more selective about who bed down with. Sorry but it had to come out sometime.

piercedcurious
Jan 4, 2010, 12:36 AM
I'm cut and as you might have guessed, pierced. I've yet to have any but all my fantasies are with a cut guy. I guess i'll have to try uncut too now.;)

eddie7
Jan 4, 2010, 1:26 AM
I am a man and I prefer cut cocks.

raloot
Jan 4, 2010, 10:47 AM
A) Female

B) I've never been with anyone who wasn't circumcised but my best friend has. She got more yeast infections from having sex with that man. It was awful. Especially since he took no responsibility and blamed them all on her. For the cleanliness issue alone I probably wouldn't have sex with an uncircumcised man.

I can't believe all the misconceptions about being uncut. Good or bad hygiene has nothing to do with being circumsized. The fact that someone is un cut doesn't make him more prone to being unclean, it depends on the person and whether he is clean or not. Nature knows better than any of us.

mikey3000
Jan 4, 2010, 1:12 PM
I'm a male, cut, and I prefer cut as well, but have had both with no problems at all. Just my preference.

Karasel
Jan 4, 2010, 1:24 PM
I prefer uncut, but I really don't care.. So long as it's clean and does its job well.

jeannie_TG
Jan 4, 2010, 2:48 PM
I prefer uncut, but I really don't care.. So long as it's clean and does its job well.

i agree completely. =)

Curious7714
Jan 4, 2010, 7:03 PM
I am a bisexual male
Cut Cock
Not sure which I prefer, i'm an equal oppurtunity type of guy ;)

TheDream
Jan 5, 2010, 9:51 AM
I'm a guy I'm uncut but I prefer a cut cock. I don't know why because there is no real difference to me... I think I just like the cut ones because they are different to me if that makes sense.

Eddie altamonte
Jan 5, 2010, 10:04 AM
I am hispanic male culturally most of us do not even undestand the need for circumcision we hovever understand the need of cleanliness and I myself shower before and afer I am a father of 2 boys and I refuse to inflict unnecessary pain on them therefore I never had this procedure done on them but as babies we discussed proper hygiene to include the genitals. It is difficult when I start talking to people and they discriminate because I am as mother nature intended me to be, Some women will not even consider dating a guy because he is uncut. IMO circumcision is unnatural and irrelavent in todays society

ErosUrge
Jan 5, 2010, 1:11 PM
I am male (partially cut)

I enjoy both equally but must admit I do love to swirl my tongue within the foreskin and pull on it with my teeth...

Of course, I expect absolute cleanliness for any kind of activity; male or female; cut or uncut.

some of you may be wondering what does "partially cut" mean...

well, it means exactly what it states. It seems that whoever was dealing with my cock as a baby decided not to remove the foreskin completely...
My foreskin doesn't completely cover the head of my cock when I'm soft and when I'm fully erect, it looks as though I am cut as the foreskin seems to completely disappear.

itsallforfun
Jan 5, 2010, 4:38 PM
I'm cut and prefer cut also

MissLadybug
Jan 6, 2010, 10:36 PM
I'm a female and I tend to favor uncut more.

I don't mind either though.

At the end of the day, I still love cock no matter what. lol

djones
Jan 7, 2010, 12:46 AM
Male - cut and prefer cut as well !

Apleasureseeker
Jan 7, 2010, 5:35 AM
The hygene arguement is too stupid to reply to. Some people have good hygene and others dont. A large portion of the world isn't cut and the race still manages to propogate, mostly without yeast infections. One could just as easily argue that the vagina is unclean becuase of all the folds and fluids. (I knew a gay man who once said, when drunk, he'd tried pussy. It was all foreskin and no cock).

I don;t understand why som many women are so in favor of mutilating a penis.

si-69
Feb 9, 2010, 10:45 AM
I'm cut but much prefer uncut cocks to cut ones. I love to run my tongue around the head inside their foreskin - and uncut cocks look so much nicer!

foreverbi
Feb 9, 2010, 11:16 AM

(1) I am a male

(2) What difference does it make as long as the dick is intact.

I am uncut myself, but I was circumcised when I was about 10 y/o. Although I miss having my foreskin sometimes - being cut is a lot easier to keep clean.

bicurcple
Feb 9, 2010, 1:45 PM
Male and female here, we both prefer cut and would turn down uncut. Mainly because of smell and cleanliness, but honestly we just find a cut cock to be much more appealing. Male here is cut.

It should be said that it is all personal preference and nobody should be knocked for their opinions or preferences.

hot29bim
Feb 9, 2010, 3:13 PM
Bi male here
I am cut and prefer cut

jollyrover
Feb 9, 2010, 8:08 PM
I am male and I like clean cut.

Billys_gurl
Feb 9, 2010, 10:12 PM
I am female. I don't care whether he is cut or uncut. I have only been with one uncut guy and I have to say it was kind of a turn on to see the head of his dick peeking in and out. I do think it also would have to do with how clean I knew he was.

On a side note, my son is 10 and I didn't have him done when he was born. I discussed it with my mother, his sperm donor didnt want him, who informed me my father wasn't cut and as long as we taught him good hygiene he would be fine.

niftyshellshock
Feb 10, 2010, 4:08 AM
I am hispanic male culturally most of us do not even undestand the need for circumcision we hovever understand the need of cleanliness and I myself shower before and afer I am a father of 2 boys and I refuse to inflict unnecessary pain on them therefore I never had this procedure done on them but as babies we discussed proper hygiene to include the genitals. It is difficult when I start talking to people and they discriminate because I am as mother nature intended me to be, Some women will not even consider dating a guy because he is uncut. IMO circumcision is unnatural and irrelavent in todays society

Speak for your own country before you speak for all Hispanic males, where I'm from, it's rare to be uncut.

Thanks,

-A hispanic male who knows better than to lump all hispanic males under the same brush.

nbboy1123
Feb 10, 2010, 12:31 PM
Male, have cut prefer cut

MrDeville
Apr 30, 2010, 10:18 AM
I'm a cut male and I prefer another cut cock.

Bimomature
Aug 17, 2010, 4:08 PM
as a male, i like another male well-cared for, well-maintained, fastidious about cleanliness, and perferably, uncut; like myself, in all ways!

Ditto

Robinium
Aug 17, 2010, 7:19 PM

1) let's say male.

2) I like prefer uncut a little bit more. more funny matter to play with.

3) uncut, but it looks like it's cut.

nsuncut6
Aug 17, 2010, 8:10 PM
First (1) Are you male or female ? 51 y/o Bi Guy

Second (2) Do you like Cut or Uncut or Both: Prefer Uncut But Like Both
Note: (if you are male are you cut or uncut) Uncut

Comments:
Uncut is natural and I've never had a problem with any woman I've met with any cleanliness issues on my part, or men for that matter. With that said, I've had isssues with some of the women I've met in my younger days with cleanliness. I shower every day and there has never been an issue. I think my freshly showered uncut member is cleaner than anything it's going into, mouth, vag or ass, but I guess that would be up for debate here. It seems like there are only 3 choices, either you like it or you don't or there is no preference. It just depends on your experience with it. For most of the American woman that don't like it, maybe they've never experienced it and listen to the stereotype or had a bad experience about it. I'm sure the same woman have the same bad experiences with cut guys as well with cleanliness and experiences the same problems as well but don't take that into consideratan. Well never leave the U.S. because you'll probably be using your BOB, "battery operated boyfriend" as the US is really the only country where you'll find cut men other than the Jewish popuation which I have no problem with.

sephirothtx
Aug 18, 2010, 1:06 AM
i am male, i am cut
i have no great preferance but lean towards uncut, the animilistic like extra natural skin untated by mans inferiority complex seems to turn me on a bit

listen, i know allot of you say cutting it makes the dick looke prettier...

really? its a giant meat stick with a mushroom at the end of it, it is by no means "pretty" or even hansom, its just sexual, if your going to the "it makes it look prettier" subject, well at least the skin hides it most the time

stormdog
Aug 31, 2010, 9:42 AM
I am a W/M with 7" of uncut meat.

I would not want it any other way nor would my spouse. For some reason many Americans feel an uncut cock is dirty. I can assure you that I am squeeky clean and demand the same in all of my partners.

Europeans don't seem to have any problems with uncut men; Why do we?

I'll take "CLEAN" uncut any day over cut. (Unless you twist my arm Grinnnnnn)

Skarlett-Syn
Sep 1, 2010, 7:31 PM
I am female and I like a clean cut cock..so yummy to suck.

AhsomeCouple
Sep 1, 2010, 8:07 PM
I am male, I am cut. She prefers cut.

adamjomith
Sep 1, 2010, 9:44 PM
male, uncut. I have no preference as long as clean. by the way, I don't think there is a difference for cut and normal foreskin unless foreskin is really long (at least for Asians).

jem_is_bi
Sep 1, 2010, 11:46 PM
I know I must have responded to this before. But, can not review over 400 replied to find what I said.
So, how do I feel about this issue now?
I am cut and my partner is not.
Independent of that, I just love to suck CLEAN cocks.

Bi_male4play
Sep 2, 2010, 1:44 AM
Hello all..
Guy here and cut

As for what I like in cut or uncut cock
hmmm I will say I like HUGE COCKS!! I dont care cut or not JUST make it BIG and THICK!!!http://main.bisexual.com/forum/images/smilies/eek.gif

whatamess
Sep 3, 2010, 1:24 AM
1. Male
2. Uncut
3. Either is fine.

BiCplAz
Sep 7, 2010, 5:33 PM
Bi male cut.
prefer smaller, big ones choke me, cut but all must be clean.

abstruse_ric
Sep 7, 2010, 6:30 PM
Mr. Male here. I'm cut and prefer cut if only because...well...I'm kinda used to the sight of it, if you know what I mean.

Cut or uncut, what matters most is that it is attached to someone who knows how to avoid picking up and transmitting an std.

Zayin
Sep 7, 2010, 8:32 PM
Male
I got cut recently for religious/cosmetic reasons

bitopman
Sep 7, 2010, 9:04 PM
Male

It doesnt' matter if they're cut or uncut as long as they're clean. I'm uncut and clean though i can stretch my foreskin all the way back and it'll look cut.

uofmaugusta
Sep 8, 2010, 10:54 AM
I am cut and definitley prefer another cut cock. Just can deal with those uncut guys who don't know basic hygene.

DuckiesDarling
Sep 8, 2010, 1:20 PM
Female

I don't have much of a preference but have only really been with cut guys and have no complaints.

What matters to me is more of how much of a dick a guy can be as opposed to what his cock looks like.:2cents:

nsuncut6
Sep 11, 2010, 8:40 PM
I was thinking about posting this same question a while back as I'm new here and someone else beat me to it. As like everyone else here, cleanliness is first and foremost, being with either men or women, if your not clean it won't be a good experience for either partner. I'm uncut and also prefer uncut men probably because I'm uncut. One shower a day keeps me smelling clean and good smelling everywhere but I still like taking a shower with the guy or girl before sex, clean or not. It just make the experience all that much better. I have limited experience with guys but that's just my style I guess.

Kentbi
Sep 12, 2010, 1:58 AM
Male, I'm cut and prefer cut

mopartech
Sep 12, 2010, 5:54 PM
i am cut and prefer cut

Volley
Sep 12, 2010, 11:50 PM
Male: male:
Cut
Love clean and cut :male:
(I have never had an uncut expeirence before)
:bibounce:

hibis
Sep 13, 2010, 11:18 AM
I'm a male who's cut. I like exploring what it means to be a man and have a cock. I have only been with one uncut cock and I was into checking it out and it's MO. Would like to try more uncut before deciding which I prefer.

KiKi317
Sep 13, 2010, 12:18 PM
I'm female and I've only ever been with cut guys. But I wouldn't be opposed to being with an uncut one...so long as he keeps himself clean. ;)

BobSF
Sep 13, 2010, 5:07 PM
In cultures around the world little girls are still having the clitoris cut and burned off. Women of the western world cry out against this mutilation and at the same time have no problem mutilating their sons.

Through millions of years of human evolution the sexual organs have developed to be what they are today. Little boys are born with a foreskin on there penis. That foreskin is there for a reason, it’s not a abnormality that must be removed. The foreskin is there to assist the penis into the vagina of the female for procreation and pleasure. The head of the penis or gland is protected by the foreskin keeping it moist, sensitive and ready for intercourse. When the male is aroused and erect, the moist gland emerges from the foreskin ready for insertion into moist aroused vagina

An erect circumcised penis’ skin is tight and dry, each thrust creates friction against the walls of the vagina. During intercourse the majority of a natural penis’ movement is within its own skin. The woman experiences pleasure without the friction that causes many discomfort.

The gland of a natural penis is covered to protected the gland as nature intended (evolution) and retains its normal sensitivity. A circumcised man has much less feeling because his unpredicted gland has toughened because of its unnatural exposure.

Interesting fact: The word “diseases” is always brought up during the circumcision debate. When I was researching this topic for a paper in grad school the western origin of circumcision as a protection from disease had one clear source. During the Victorian era in England patents start genital mutilation of their son to prevent them from the “disease” of masturbation. Yes Masturbation. To protect their boys from the temptation of masturbation they removed the ease of and level of pleasure. Masturbating a natural penis is easier because the skin is rolled up and down over the erection. Masturbating a cut penis requires lubrication and is less sensitive .

When masturbation was no longer considered a disease then syphilis was there to replace it. In the ’80s HIV was added to the list. Medical research has disproved this time and again but the lies persist.

Mother, stop mutilating you son. Fathers, teach your sons how to keep themselves clean.

ohbimale
Sep 13, 2010, 9:38 PM
First I am a male, cut. The only condition I put on my man is that he be clean I have given head to both cut and uncut men and both were very enjoyable between my lips. I just love giving head.

bisexual Bill
Sep 13, 2010, 11:08 PM
uofmaugusta-There are guys that are cut that have nasty smelling cocks.

For cleanliness it does not matter if someone has a foreskin or if they are cut.

What matters is if the guy takes a shower and washes his genitals.

I'm cut and I agree with BobSF that circumcision is nothing but genital mutilation. I wish I was not cut since I prefer how a penis with a foreskin looks, tastes, and it's fun to lick the inside.

The intact men I've been with get more pleasure than I do and there's more things they can do with their foreskin that I can't like docking.

4j2005cb
Sep 14, 2010, 3:16 PM
1. I'm a male, cut.
2. Only two men I've played with were both cut. Might be interested in playing with an uncut cock, though.

:three:

sexualrememberances
Sep 14, 2010, 7:30 PM
1. Male, cut
2. Cut looks good, uncut could make me beg

CatRocks
Sep 14, 2010, 7:54 PM
1) female ;D
2) I adore cut cockssss mhmm yum

Bi.nomial
Sep 16, 2010, 6:46 AM
1. Male
2. Uncircumcised
2. No preference when it comes to partners, or at least there are too many other aspects that are far more important than this.

tynrhonda
Sep 16, 2010, 8:33 AM
im uncut and all males in my family are uncut,we believe if god wanted it cut he wouldve cut it himself,lol

ihavapa
Sep 16, 2010, 2:15 PM
I am male, like cut and am cut also I like little or no pubic hair on either sex, just my 2 cents worth.:2cents:

uncutjames
Sep 27, 2010, 3:08 PM
I'm uncut and like it it myself and looking at other uncut cocks. It's not that bad if you keep up daily hygeine and have found that both sexes have liked it. one girlfriend use to get down there and look at it and blow on it till it came out of it's turtleneck.plus there's extra feelings in an uncut cock.

jalis
Oct 4, 2010, 4:48 PM
I am female. My fiance is uncut and I LOVE it! :bigrin:

Bm4fun2002
Oct 5, 2010, 11:59 AM
I'm a male that is cut. So far all the dicks I've sucked have been cut. I guess I need to at least try an uncut one at least once.

Right now I can say I have a preference for cut.

Conran
Oct 13, 2010, 12:01 PM
@BobSF

I agree with everything you have said.

I'd like to add that Kellogg (of the cereal fame) started this process in America on the basis that it STOPPED MASTURBATION. That's right, the process was INTENDED to lower sensitivity and pleasure.
Ever wonder why cut guys need lube and uncut guys don't? It's not just to reduce friction, it's to increase pleasure. Masturbating with lube allows for direct contact with the sensitive glands. If there was a way to measure the level of pleasure achieved, I can guarantee that an uncut guy experiences a lot more pleasure than a cut guy.

Kellogg even went so far as to suggest that circumcision should be performed without any anesthetic so that the pain would create psychological trauma! This wasn't on babies who (some could argue) would forget the pain, this was on teenagers and men. He intended to cause psychological trauma and bodily harm to prevent something he "believed" was evil; masturbation.

Modern doctors STILL use his flawed research and delusional beliefs as an excuse to continue this disgusting practice. There is no scientific evidence to show that circumcision is beneficial in any way whatsoever.

Every so-called doctor who performs this procedure based on the flawed research of Kellogg should be immediately struck-off.

draevyn
Oct 13, 2010, 1:28 PM
First (1) Male

Second (2) Cut, clean and manicured:D

Magic Couple
Oct 13, 2010, 2:51 PM
Well I am male, uncut. I love cock in general. I like uncut because as it has been pointed out they are generaly more sensitive to oral. I like to run my toungue over the skin and suck on it while his cock is soft. My suggestion is check the cock before you suck it or let it fuck you. If it smells dirty or funky tell him to clean it or get out. Just like the female check it before you eat it baby.:bipride:

yesmaam69
Oct 13, 2010, 6:26 PM
all I know is cut :cool:

firefighter38111
Oct 15, 2010, 3:24 PM
i am uncut..first time wife saw me nude she commented.. wow he lookks cute her ex was cut

BiPasadenaCpl
Oct 15, 2010, 3:56 PM
male half of bi couple here...i'm cut and enjoy cut cocks only. my bi wife also prefers cut cocks as well

islandboy3
Oct 24, 2010, 5:21 PM
A) Male

B) I like all cock as long as its clean....foreskin is fun to play with

ChiropteranDiva
Oct 25, 2010, 8:05 PM
I'm female and prefer cut. Probably because my first experience was a two year relationship with a guy who was cut, so thats what I'm used to.

chapear
Oct 26, 2010, 6:30 AM
I'm a male. My dick is cut. I've had both so I'd say it doesn't matter to me.

Want2nftw
Oct 26, 2010, 3:55 PM
Male. I prefer cut and shaved. Not into hairy men at all. I won't eat a hairy pussy so why would I suck a hairy cock? Just my opinion and preference.

Biguyll
Oct 26, 2010, 4:02 PM
I prefer 'cut' but have never turned down an 'uncut'! ;)

Also, I shave and prefer little or no hair down there...on a guy or girl :bigrin:

Needmabman
Oct 26, 2010, 5:26 PM

1.) Male
2.) I really do not have any preferences when it comes to cock, as long as the owner is clean, I follow strick guidelines to my own personal cleanliness, (I bathe or shower every day and I regularly get a Brazilian wax) and expect the same with partner - he does not necessarily need to have a Brazilian but he should be clean down there.

Paragon
Oct 29, 2010, 12:56 AM

I am a cut male and I like sucking cut males. My wife and I see eye to eye on the cut/uncut issue.

nightjack
Nov 1, 2010, 12:39 PM

(1) I am male
(2) I prefer uncut

(and I am uncut)

Jack_Daddy
Nov 1, 2010, 2:06 PM
Personally... I like my meat Kosher! Cut is where it's at!
:cool:

ihavapa
Nov 1, 2010, 7:28 PM
Male, cut and like cut.

abaycum
Apr 28, 2012, 3:48 AM
I am uncut but with a very short fs; so I can play it both ways. When with other guys, uncut cocks are probably easier to play with;but with lube I prefer cut cocks.

PeterNZ
Apr 28, 2012, 4:15 AM
My partner and I are both intact with foreskins and we would not have it any other way. We both prefer other men who are intact with a foreskin and not mutilated or 'cut'. A penis that's intact with a foreskin is very easy to keep clean. Just wash it with soap and water like you would any other part of your body. Both my partner and I have been with men who are cut who had nasty smelling cocks. We've both been with cut blokes before and we feel very bad for them. They are missing a vital part of their penis that gives them and their parnter(s) both male and female lots of sexual pleasure! The scars on a cut penis also look nasty compared to a penis that's left the way it's supposed to be or a penis that's left intact with the foreskin the man was born with. This doesn't mean that we would kick a cut man out of bed but by far the best sex we've ever had happened with men who are intact like we are. The women who we've had sex with who were never with a man that's intact with a foreskin before us agreed. We have also had sex with cut men who became jealous or angry that they were mutilated, and that once they saw the pleasure that we get out of having a foreskin they wished they had been allowed to keep their foreskin. There's no point in circumcision at all since there's such a thing as soap and water, and now they want to falsely claim that male genital mutilation prevents HIV but this is false and using a condom and having safer sex are both way more effective at preventing HIV and STD infection and transmission than mutilating a bloke's cock is. Any parent who would mutilate their son's penis is an idiot, and does not care about the well being of their son at all or his future sexual pleasure and the sexual pleasure of his partner(s) either male, female, or both when he becomes a sexually active adult. The male penis should remain intact and left alone and not mutilated or 'cut'. Most women's vaginas have an intact vulva and clitoris, and a man's penis should stay intact with its foreskin.

love26t9
Apr 28, 2012, 5:50 AM
I am a male--cut and dam glad of it.

Put a hard clean cut cock in front of me and call me Hoover.

And that is any where if you whip it out and it is pretty cut shaved and hard-I'll suck it before you can ask.

i_shoot_blanks
Apr 28, 2012, 9:31 AM
I'm a male, soon to be 70 years old, and was circumcised at birth. I definitely prefer circumcised cocks. I have been with a few uncut cocks and I'm a little bit intimidated. They seem to be more sensitive and I'm afraid of hurting the owner.

BiCplAz
Apr 28, 2012, 3:22 PM
male / cut... and surgically damaged by the cut.

I don't have a problem with cut or uncut males.... but its noticed that I perfer a shower right before sex and I perfer my partner to share the shower with me.... that way I KNOW its clean

When we play we like to go into the pool just as u like a shower. The pool chlorine cleans and sanitizes so everybody is squeaky clean.

Couple
prefer cut.

madsci
Apr 29, 2012, 4:36 AM
Im uncut and I love it....and let's just say uncut guys are more fun to play with too.

bi_sauga
May 14, 2012, 12:04 AM
This isn't directed to anyone specific, but more of an observation. I know everyone has different views or likes, but I don't appreciate how some (especially women) tend to think uncut = dirty. If one showers at least once, or better yet twice daily, smelly, dirt, or even chesee becomes a non issue. How is that any different when a female goes a day without washing. It definitely doesn't look or smell any better. So stick to appearance or aesthetics and don't be a hgypocrite. Sorry, just had to vent.

Fun guy 6969
May 14, 2012, 2:11 PM
I am a male bisexual, cut.
I perfer cut, don't for some reason like the look of an uncut cock.
Just personal preference.

cbb83
May 14, 2012, 2:15 PM
I have to agree with a lot of other posters here, an uncut cock is not by any means guaranteed to be dirty. Assuming you have healthy foreskin and are a generally healthy individual it should be fine - there will be a slight musk, but that's the same for a woman, too. As another poster mentioned back in the beginning of the thread, just wash it a couple times a day like you brush your teeth. Also, a common problem is this: men use soap! Soap is actually harsh on an uncircumcised head and believe or not quite often contributes to things such as yeast infections. Wash it with luke warm water only, a little soak does it wonders.

Truth be told I think the problem is men's cleanliness in general. A lot of guys don't pay it (or other parts of them) much attention - and expect their partner to just go down "as is". That's the guy though - NOT his uncut penis. So instead of thinking that only cut cocks are safe - just nag on the guy to be a clean individual all around. In an era of indoor plumbing, there's really no excuse.

Oh, and: male, uncut, prefer uncut :)

ibop5
May 14, 2012, 4:50 PM
hey all..Im cut and so far have only played wih cut..but Id love to get my hands (and mouth) wrapped around a nice uncut cock!

Stigandir
May 14, 2012, 10:12 PM
I'm a male who is intact and most certainly prefer intact. Since most cut people had no say in the matter, I wouldn't discriminate against someone who was circumcized, but if I were to choose a cock, it would be intact. In reality, however, I am very flexible with the physical if I love the person.

guywholikesboth
May 15, 2012, 9:52 AM
I was cut as a baby but didnt do a good job I have about half the head covered with skin I can make it look uncut but dosnt stay that way long. Saw my first uncut cock and 8 loved the way it looked. Had my first uncut cock at 13 2 brother,s also had a friends bro who was not cut but he was I like both but prefer uncut

ReawakeningBi
May 16, 2012, 12:13 AM
Male, circumcised, no preference regarding others. BUT... I did choose not to mutilate my helpless infant son for some cultural or religious delusion. If he should ever decide to have it done, now that he is grown, that is entirely up to him and his right.

ExSailor
May 16, 2012, 1:06 AM
Male, 7.5 inches medium thick cut. I wish I was not cut though and if I had the choice I would have wanted to keep my foreskin. I remember the first time I had sex with a man that has a foreskin I was envious since he got pleasure from his foreskin and penis in ways that I did not. His penis was also a lot more sensitive than mine and I could do things like lick inside the foreskin or roll it back and forth across his cock head and this pleasured him immensely. I do not have a foreskin so I can't get any pleasure like that. I know men who stretched out the remaining skin but that's not the same as having an actual foreskin with nerve endings that have never been completely removed. When I was 19 I had sex with a Latino man who was not cut. He fucked me up the ass and it did not hurt and was pleasurable. I had gotten fucked by cut men before that and I found a cut penis to be dry and painful when getting fucked but a cock with a foreskin feels so much better.

Blue-Dragon69
May 16, 2012, 6:59 PM
id take both clean yummy

ron_n_pitt
May 17, 2012, 1:31 PM
Male here, enjoy both equally, but I do love to "dock" with an uncut cock.

i_shoot_blanks
May 17, 2012, 2:58 PM
Male, definitely prefer cut

*pan*
May 18, 2012, 10:09 AM
male
have no preference as long as it's clean
i am cut

Sexygurl19
May 18, 2012, 12:23 PM
Female
Uncut

LuvM/Fs
May 19, 2012, 11:29 PM
I prefer clean uncut cock. A wife introduced me to cock docking with her husband. He came first & I went wild..She kept his foreskin pulled over my cock until I came & we both licked his cock clean.
So uncut cock still makes me hard when I see it.

bi4asplay
Dec 31, 2012, 10:03 AM
Uncut here.I love uncut the best.Either way it has to be clean. I enjoy sliping my tougue between the head and foreskin. I get turned on watching the head peek out of the skin.Uncut is more sensetive as the head is protected from the friction on clothing rubbing on it all of the time.Truthfully though ,a nice cock is a nice cock cut or uncut.

sunman9000
Dec 31, 2012, 12:11 PM
i am a cut male and really enjoy docking with someone that keeps clean

OverNeath
Jan 1, 2013, 10:06 AM
I'm a bi male,uncut,but my foreskin is short. I like sucking ANY cock as long as it is clean. I have a buddy that has a very nice uncut cock. I really love the feeling of his foreskin rubbing across my lips. There is a photo of my lips on his cock in my profile

gen11
Jan 1, 2013, 11:25 AM
Male and cut as an infant. Was repelled by uncut until I got hold of one that I didn't realize was uncut -- he'd pulled the foreskin back before I saw him (or do they sometimes pull back naturally during erection?). But while engaged in 69, I drew the foresking down over his head unaware, felt the difference, and loved it. This individual man -- the only uncut I've had any contact with -- had no odor or taste problems at all. By prior agreement he and I both had just showered.

Now I would prefer uncut, all other things being hypothetically equal, provided he was scrupulously and freshly washed.

olmizzou42
Jan 1, 2013, 12:06 PM
Uncut myself. I've had both cut and uncut in my mouth and ass and love both, but I do enjoy peeling back a foreskin with my lips and tongue!

Waylon
Jan 1, 2013, 2:12 PM
I am male and cut.
I prefer sucking a cut cock, especially with the big helmet head but have blown an uncut cock on occasion. In all cases, clean and fresh is important, maybe a bit moreso with the extra foreskin.

ckman314
Jan 2, 2013, 10:43 AM
I'm cut but prefer uncut I love that layer of soft skin It makes giving blowjobs more fun

Will_in_ga
Jan 21, 2013, 1:01 AM
I am a cut male. Either cut or uncut is fine with me.

Boats
Jan 21, 2013, 8:41 AM
I am cut and small, I have never played with, sucked or been close to an uncut cock but that is damn sure in my bucket list. If any of you guys in Ms or RGV in Tx have a loose flap (Foreskin) over your dick and you want it sucked than give me a shout.
Boats

MyTimeNow
Jan 21, 2013, 11:06 AM
I'm cut and have only had experiences with cut so far, so I have no real comparison. I would love to try uncut but will always probably prefer cut anyway.

Mike and Pam
Jan 21, 2013, 4:22 PM

I'm a female and I love cut. I wont go near a cock thats not. Thats the first question I ask if we meet someone who we might have fun with.

BiPantylover
Jan 21, 2013, 5:19 PM
I am a cut male. I have never had an uncut cock, but since I love all the cut cocks I've had, I'd be happy to try an uncut cock

Velorex
Jan 22, 2013, 4:39 PM
I'm cut, so I have no base for comparison, but I love mine. He is so cute, I stroke him, and pet him, and I named him George. :love:

But seriously, I have never been with an uncut guy, but I wouldn't say no just for that. I do however have a pet peeve for hygiene, and have heard that uncut guys have to perform much more maintenance to stay clean.

dick_pumper
Jan 22, 2013, 7:33 PM
I am a male
Cut at 2 days old
I like cock, so hooded or cut doesn't matter to me.
I'll take either or. as long as both are washed. Don't run a marathon and expect me to suck you before a shower.
So far all I ever had was cut.

Grtlatguy
Jan 22, 2013, 7:36 PM
Please, before you hang that man. Go to this web site and know why that infection is created, http://women.webmd.com/tc/vaginal-yeast-infections-topic-overview I understand a bad clean genitals are bad for both but that infection is generated by other means.
Thanks.

BiDaveDtown
Jan 22, 2013, 8:13 PM
I'm cut, so I have no base for comparison, but I love mine. He is so cute, I stroke him, and pet him, and I named him George. :love: But seriously, I have never been with an uncut guy, but I wouldn't say no just for that. I do however have a pet peeve for hygiene, and have heard that uncut guys have to perform much more maintenance to stay clean. George is probably small and tiny. ;) I am cut but a cut penis is not more "clean" than one that has a foreskin as nature intended a man's penis to be. Male circumcision is genital mutilation and if I had a choice I would have kept my foreskin. I have dated men who have a foreskin and no having a foreskin does not mean that you have to perform much more maintenance to stay "clean" they just have to simply retract their foreskin while bathing or showering and wash their penis like any other man even cut men have to do. I have been with cut men who thought that because they were cut they did not have to shower or bathe that often and they had disgusting smelling penises. Also the vagina produces way more smegma and even yeast, and menstruates but for a lot of Westerners who have silly ideas that a penis with a foreskin is "dirty" while one that's cut or been mutilated is somehow "clean" they think that it's OK to mutilate an infant boy's genitals when really it greatly decreases a man's sexual pleasure. Also yes you can compare both female and male circumcision as they are both genital mutilation and the infant or young boy or girl does not consent to having their genitals mutilated under the ruses of hygiene, conformity, or worse religion.

lex024
Jan 23, 2013, 11:27 AM
hi
there

bi4asplay
Jan 26, 2013, 4:36 PM
Male
Prefere uncut
I am uncut.
While it is very true that uncut can harbor germs if not kept clean any dirty dick has germs.If you think that an uncut cock hold germs what do you think about a pussy?Every part of the human body hold things nobody wants, if not clean.If there is an order and you are clean you have a problem. Just like with a woman. I do know from happenings in my life that Uncut is much more sensitive. When with a uncut guy I get into running my tongue around the head inside of the skin, and is one hell of a turn on the see the head start to peek out of the skin bacause something I have done.I also like loking at cocks. I do not like ugly cocks though.I have seen many more ugly cut than uncut. What everything should look like is how it was made

ansky
Jan 26, 2013, 8:48 PM
bimale cut and likes cut

losangeles4all
Jan 26, 2013, 9:33 PM
I am an uncut male. R u kidding? Uncut, of course. So much more interesting.

vanillasmoothy
Jan 27, 2013, 12:08 AM
In my experience, women prefer cut. When asked most cited cleanliness as the overarching answer; some just found the "revealed" penis more attractive. Personally as a man I prefer uncut. I am cut and wish my mother had left me and 3 brothers alone. I regret that I allowed my wife to over rule me when my two sons were born. She too cited cleanliness as a base issue and clenched her argument by asking how my sons might feel later being uncut in publc showers & locker rooms when vast majority of American males are circumsized at birth. As I understand it circumcision became a public health argument like short hair in and about WWII. Certainly it became the way in the Eisenhour 50's. I think the cleanliness issue became overstated long ago and was never challenged.

firstone
Jan 28, 2013, 11:53 AM
I am male and I like cut better.

darkeyes
Jan 28, 2013, 12:11 PM
In my experience, women prefer cut. When asked most cited cleanliness as the overarching answer; some just found the "revealed" penis more attractive. Personally as a man I prefer uncut. I am cut and wish my mother had left me and 3 brothers alone. I regret that I allowed my wife to over rule me when my two sons were born. She too cited cleanliness as a base issue and clenched her argument by asking how my sons might feel later being uncut in publc showers & locker rooms when vast majority of American males are circumsized at birth. As I understand it circumcision became a public health argument like short hair in and about WWII. Certainly it became the way in the Eisenhour 50's. I think the cleanliness issue became overstated long ago and was never challenged.
We have this discussion frequently on site an it always turns out 2 be a right ole argy bargy... but I will just pick u up on ur first sentence... generally it depends where u live and the predominant state cutlturally, or religiously of what is done with man's willie foreskin wherever that may be.. in the UK the overwhelming majority are uncircumcised and women tend to prefer it that way and when I fucked guys, that was my preference.. there are exceptions of course, especially in the Jewish and Islamic populations, but outside of that the cultural preference is to play with and settle down with guys who are uncircumcised..

AzREO69
Jan 28, 2013, 12:11 PM
I am uncut. There is not "cleaniness" issue. Guys have to clean the tool no matter what - hell, women need more cleaning. I enjoy a CLEAN pussy and will lick for a half hour or more to get a woman off. I enjoy uc dick but all is good. The med journals say that cut guys loose a bit of length with the cut and that their dick head is less sensitive because it is always exposed. So suck me and let's move on. (I'll gladly suck or lick you)

paulsuna
Jan 28, 2013, 2:53 PM
Male, (modified) cut, at birth. Easy to keep clean. Almost looks cut when erect, but still is supper sensitive. My older brothers were both cut, while my younger one is uncircumcised and has a lot of foreskin. I don't think everyone knows about the 'modified' circumcision.