PDA

View Full Version : Sounding

tenncuriousforfun
Jan 18, 2014, 11:05 AM
So I came across some pics of guys using what I discovered to be called a sounding rod. Saw men orgasming with those things shoved in their clocks. What is the point and how does that feel good? I can't imagine it has any pleasure.

Meelah
Jan 18, 2014, 11:31 AM
Hi,

I think I've heard of those. Apparently women also use them by inserting them into their urethras! Also can't imagine how that can feel good! :yikes2:

cleanshaved50
Jan 18, 2014, 11:48 AM
When done properly, you can cum just as if your were having intercourse or masturbating. It takes care, cleanliness, and patience. How large a sound to use or work up to is up to the individual. There is quite a bit of information on the internet for this to help guide a person too. I have cum many times just by sounding. It is a whole different experience.

shyfellow
Jan 18, 2014, 2:54 PM
Yes it is a whole different experience. For me, it burns at first but when I cum it is very intense.

cleanshaved50
Jan 18, 2014, 6:12 PM
Yes it is a whole different experience. For me, it burns at first but when I cum it is very intense.

Use more lube or get a better lube. You shouldn't get the burn if done right. I can use a half inch diameter with no burn. Lot's of lube!!!