PDA

View Full Version : Men's Clothing Department Sex

fredtyg
May 27, 2013, 10:08 PM
I read a while back on another forum about guys who ended up getting off with employees of Men's Wear departments. I'm referring to J.C. Penney's, Sears and such. Apparently, some guys had some rather pleasant experiences with the salesperson. I'm wondering if anyone here had such experiences?

I happened to need some new pants after I read those stories. I went to a local place that sold clothing and bought some pants. None of the sales guys ever looked twice at me. Then again, it could have been just my looks. Anybody else heard of things like that happening in the Men's Dept.?

bidavid1965
May 28, 2013, 3:07 PM
This did actually happen to me at a Dillards in Winston-Salem,N.C. back in 2004.
The funny thing is that I went there because I truly needed a pair of black dress slacks.I was the only customer in the mens department and had noticed that the sales person was watching me.When I went in to the dressing room I noticed that I could see the salesman shadow in the hallway outside my door.After I stepped out to get a differnt pair I decided I would leave my door openn and see what happend.After a few minutes he stepped in and ask me if I needed help.
Long story short...I sucked him off in the dressing room,and later that night I went to his house for some more sex.

fredtyg
May 28, 2013, 4:46 PM
I should have mentioned in my OP that I'm acquainted with a guy that worked in a local J.C. Penney's men's department for 20 years. I'm 99% sure the guy is gay. I'm trying to get the opportunity to ask him about this, but he doesn't seem like the type that would be daring enough to be hitting on guys like that.

elian
May 28, 2013, 5:05 PM
I suppose it depends on whether you like your job or not, doesn't it? It makes more sense to me that if you like a guy you go to his house after work. Don't they have closed circuit TV around the dressing rooms anyway?

tenni
May 29, 2013, 10:09 AM
"My partner and I have had store clerks flirt with us but it's just flirting and a compliment to both of us. They're not trashy enough to want sex right then and there and we are not that trashy to look for sex and hope to get it in public in the men's clothing department of a store."

Were they mostly women who were hitting on you druggie? Have you had a woman clerk take your inseam measurement druggie? I love it when a woman clerk flirts in menshops or other stores or a server in a restaurant.

shortstroke
May 29, 2013, 10:30 AM
I read a while back on another forum about guys who ended up getting off with employees of Men's Wear departments. I'm referring to J.C. Penney's, Sears and such. Apparently, some guys had some rather pleasant experiences with the salesperson. I'm wondering if anyone here had such experiences?

I happened to need some new pants after I read those stories. I went to a local place that sold clothing and bought some pants. None of the sales guys ever looked twice at me. Then again, it could have been just my looks. Anybody else heard of things like that happening in the Men's Dept.?

When I went to a rental store for a tux, I had a wonderful experience with the salesman. He was a little older and when he was fitting me for erngth in the legs, his hands kept touching my cock. Needless to say, I got hard. So, when I went into the dressing room to change back into my own clothes, he followed me in. Befor I left, I ended up with my cock down his throat and then up his ass where i deposited my load. I got a call a day later saying there was a problem with the measurements. I had to go back 4 times to get it straight. A very wonderful time, each visit. I still see this gentleman for fun and games.

CurEUs_Male
May 29, 2013, 10:30 AM
I know there is some action in the men's room stalls at some of these stores... never get a second look from any of the clerks though. I'm usually wandering around lost too, I could use the help.

Maybe this is why JCP is failing? Sales clerks are too 'busy' to help customers by things?

tenni
May 29, 2013, 11:32 AM
" I had to go back 4 times to get it straight."

Are you saying that you fucked him "straight"? or your cock got bent from his bj that he had problems getting your cock straight? ;):rolleyes::wiggle2:

Wolf_Sr
May 29, 2013, 2:11 PM
Wow, quite unique experience I guess...

Basin_Bouy
May 29, 2013, 3:35 PM
It's not worth the legal consequences if you get caught. There may be a thrill aspect, but I'm not that desperate.

onewhocares
May 29, 2013, 11:50 PM
Well perhaps I can shed some light on the subject. My gay husband is a sales person at one of the countries oldest retailers for men's clothing. I read him this thread....he said well, perhaps he should start measuring inseems on a regular basis. He has worked for this store for nearly three years and has not had sex with a customer. He was once flashed by a customer who sent him out to look for another size pants. One man flirted with him and then grabbed him in the crotch....he stepped back and the man said "what you did not like that?".

Here in Massachusetts there are no cameras allowed in the private dressing rooms for privacy reasons.

Belle in Boston